You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:23:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting  (Read 6442 times)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
If we have room for another Savior/Farmer I'd like to reserve Joe Manganiello.

Oh dear lord...

Offline Christa

And I'd like to make a captive at some point...

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
If we have room for another Savior/Farmer I'd like to reserve Joe Manganiello.

Oh dear lord...

+1

Offline Madmartigan

Since this seems to be the place for this kind of thing...

Face claim of Brock O'Hurn for my twins.

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Since this seems to be the place for this kind of thing...

Face claim of Brock O'Hurn for my twins.

SQUEEEEEEE

And I could be wrong, but I think Mad is planning to make horse farm type guys. Raising, training, etc.

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
I'm really hating myself for having a lack of female characters out of my four slots to interact with the general sexiness going on.

Offline Madmartigan

And I could be wrong, but I think Mad is planning to make horse farm type guys. Raising, training, etc.

You're welcome

Offline kckolbe

Bah, you're the GM.  You can give yourself extra slots to give the men extra slots.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Offline Nymphadora

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • View My Rolls

You're welcome

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I am so incredibly scared to make my character lol

Offline Madmartigan

Why's that?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Boom.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Bah, you're the GM.  You can give yourself extra slots to give the men extra slots.

Eh...  I don't want to go down that route and make it seem so unfair to others.  I'll be a good girl and wait until there's an overwhelming desire/need for more character slots.

LOL...  Why's that?  We don't bite.

Well.  Some of us don't, but we only bite and eat the rude.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Boom.

You're welcome

Is this becoming a Brock Appreciation thread?

I'm so down with that by the way.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Is this becoming a Brock Appreciation thread?

I'm so down with that by the way.

I R EXCITE I GET THE BROCKNESS.

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
The content I've read so far lol. My character would be an outsider and black...and i've already seen what happens lmao

oh god

Offline kckolbe

Well, you can kind of choose who claims her if you coordinate it beforehand.  Also, ons/offs do exist.  If that kind of "play" makes you uncomfortable, then your char won't be dealing with it.

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • View My Rolls
The content I've read so far lol. My character would be an outsider and black...and i've already seen what happens lmao

oh god

I just added racism wasn't an 'on' of mine. The writers here are pretty respectful.  :-)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

oh god

As others have said, if it's not something you are comfortable with, it doesn't have to be part of your scenes. I believe that was something worked in to things between the players involved in those scenes. :) Of course, it may mean some characters you won't be able to interact with, if racism is a part of who they are, but I don't think that's an issue with most.

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • View My Rolls
Well damn. If Mad is bringing in twins maybe I should shelve my dude then >.>

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

I'm afraid the twins have a claim on them. ;p Or rather, they have a claim they'll be putting on someone else as soon as she/they are made.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

oh god

Haha...  The content doesn't have to be the same for everyone.

I want everyone to be comfortable.  If you aren't comfortable with something, or don't want something, everyone here is more than willing, I believe, to work with you to do whatever you would like to do. 

There are racist and homophobic IC remarks, but it's just that:  IC.  And that is largely worked out between the writers involved, and is often limited to those particular scenes.  If something happens that you don't like, and the other person doesn't care, I would strongly encourage you to let me know, so that I can take steps, get in touch with Moderators, and the like.

And not every character who is born and raised in the Compound is a racist or homophobe.  We do have a mix of ethnicities and races that I'm proud of within the group.  I have one character who is a bit homophobic, but my others are welcoming of all individuals.

What happens to your character, what happens around your character, is largely up to you, and those who you choose to interact with.  Everyone here is very considerate so far when it comes to On's and Off's.  If you don't want something to take place, no remarks, no intense physical harm, it's strongly encouraged that you list it in your character's profile.  As I've said, everyone here is pretty considerate when it comes to that.

Why's that?

We needs the sexiness.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls

Why...why you shelf him...gimmie....pouts~ :P do what you want hun, follow de MUSE!