The Church of the Sacred Union
Logo courtesy of Consortium11
Welcome to the Faith.
A Group Game of Incest, Abduction, Non-Consensual Sex, BDSM, Brainwashing, Patriarchal Society Values, Slavery, Faith, and Religious Cults
OOC, Links, and NewsWhat this Story and Group is about:
A thread dedicated to OOC discussion, where links to the various threads can be found, and news on the group will be posted and listed.Game Information and Character Sheets
This thread is where all of the information on the Community and it's inhabitants, can be found. Game Rules, Character Sheet Information, including guidelines and accepted character sheets, can also be found here.
It should be noted first and foremost that this Church is purely fictitious, and does not reflect the views of the GM, any and all writers who participate, and any interested readers.
This is a group story based around a deeply religious community, a cult, who strongly believe in the sacredness and righteousness of incest and incestuous relations. For well over a century, the Church has survived and endured in a remote area of the American west, holed up behind their walls, and weathering the outside storms that threaten their existence. At a crossroads, and after facing a looming extinction from increasing raids by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as the ATF and various state and federal government agencies, sicknesses which have devastated the population, and the like, the Church is taking extreme measures to help ensure that it does not go into the depths of darkness easily.
A new program has been introduced, led by their new Prophet, that is supposed to be a way to ensure that not only does the Community survives, but thrives. With production of methamphetamine funding them and their operations, the Church and Community has begun to take in, often by force, Outsiders in an effort to save their eternal souls from damnation, and to force them to open their eyes and see the one true light and righteous path.
Core Principles - "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Truths"
1. It is through the word of God that the most sacred union is that of Brother and Sister, born naturally of Brother and Sister.
2. It is through the word of God that Brother and Sister are destined
to be together by divine match making, in life, in marriage, and in death.
3. It is through the word of God that Man is superior over Women in every way, that Women are subservient to All Men at Any Time.
4. It is through the word of God that sexual relations out of amusement are sinful relations and machinations of Satan and his unholy minions.
5. It is through the word of God that it is the duty of Women to please Men in any way, even if it should jeopardize their health and well-being.
6. It is through the word of God that Men have been cursed with their unholy urges and desires of the flesh, and it the duty of Women to release them of such urges and desires, no matter how wicked or cruel.
7. It is through the word of God that an individual becomes an adult on their eighteenth name day. A blessing shall take place by the Holy Prophet, bringing them into adulthood and into the Faith.
8. It is through the word of God that individuals having relations with those who have not been blessed by the Holy Prophet upon their eighteenth name day shall be removed from the face of the Earth, and cursed to Hell for all eternity.
9. It is through the word of God that individuals who have chosen to forsake their blessing into the Church of the Sacred Union shall henceforth, and forevermore, be brandished as an Outsider, and excommunicated from the Church and Community.
10. It is through the word of God that if an individual is born without a sibling of the opposite sex, they must marry the eldest cousin of closest relation, should they be unpaired, with the approval of the Elders Council AND the Holy Prophet.
11. It is through the word of God that homosexuality of any sort is an affront to the holy teachings and wisdom of God, and must be cast out if they fail to turn away from their predilections.
12. It is through the word of God that a woman who wantonly tempts Men beyond their marriage shall be judged by the Elders Council and the Holy Prophet, and dealt with in ways not limited by the protection of her health.
13. It is through the word of God that the Holy Prophet speaks.DISCLAIMER:
The beliefs and foundation for this fictitious religion are completely fictitious. They are purely for the story. They are by no means meant to be a critique of any religious foundation, nor are they meant to be taken seriously. This is a complete work of fiction and should not be taken seriously, nor should it be taken as the views of the writers involved within this group.
Writers are more than welcome to create members of the cult, or captive "guests" (Outsiders who are abducted into the Church's efforts to expand the Church and Community).Who Is Welcome to Join:
Everyone and anyone is welcome to join up and submit a character sheet. This game is open to all and will not turn away someone.
When it comes to characters, however, it is ask that all characters be over the age of eighteen. In the story, community and church members under age have been sent away to a satellite community out of the country. There will be no characters under eighteen allowed. I am firm and not willing to compromise on that. This is for the comfort of everyone involved.
Characters who are either a part of the Community, born into it or converted, as well as Outsider Captives (or Guests, as they're referred to by Community members), are welcome.
There are a limit of four characters per writer. Your character does not have to be paired up with another.Where is this story going to be placed on the Forum:
Extreme Small Groups.
This is for a variety of reasons. For starters, Extreme Small Groups offer each and every writer who joins up the most creative freedom to do as they wish within the site's rules. Placing it in, say, Non-Con Human Small Groups would limit some writers in what they can do and write.
This story also deals with a great number of dark themes, and will contain graphic scenes, which would not be suitable for other categories. If you are squeamish about extreme subject matter, it might be best to move on to another group idea. There will be public executions from time to time, however, characters are not obligated to attend.How is this Group going to be run:
I am the main GM of this group. I am open to bringing in others to help run the game and monitor threads. I will be asking some individuals to help with the approval process in the interest of fairness.
This is going to be a free form game devoid of a system. It will largely be sandbox, with some GM Events from time to time. It is strongly encouraged that you do not become entirely dependent on GM Events as a way to be active in the story. There will be events which can serve as a means of introduction, and some events which will effect nearly everyone, but it is encouraged that you strike up side-stories and interactions.
There will be open IC dates for you to write in. Rather than trying to keep everyone on the same day, or pinned to one event, opening it up for, say, a three day period allows more freedom, and allows more flexibility with posting.Important Information on Characters:
All characters must be eighteen years of age or older. There are no exceptions. Characters of any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender are more than welcome. You do not need to have characters attached to others through relations. NPCs are more than welcome.
Writers may choose to write members of the Church, or abducted Outsiders who are being held against their will.If you are interested, I strongly advise that you read over the information in the Game Information thread, regarding characters, the Community, what is and what is not allowed, etc., before taking a character sheet (found in the Game Information Thread) and submitting it to myself.Disclaimer: This Church and Community is purely fictitious. The religious teachings and beliefs do not represent or reflect the views of writers involved as well as the GM. This story, this thread, and it's OOC, are not forums for discussing and debating religion.