I've got a few things to say and a few things to point out...Item One:
There are some changes that have been made to the Character Sheet Guidelines and Directory. Added are details that provide some light on Active VS. Inactive Characters. This is mainly in response to writers who may need to step away from the group, and writers with characters who are essentially stuck with inactive writers and their inactive characters.
Character Creation Information and Rules
- All characters must be eighteen years of age or older. No exceptions.
- Characters of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual preferences are welcome.
- Humans only.
- Sheets must be correctly formatted before being posted. I am more than willing to help if need be.
- There is a maximum of FOUR active characters per writer.
- Sheets must be submitted to the GM(s). Approval process can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days. GMs have lives too, you know.
- Pictures must be actual individuals, or realistic artwork. Photos that are overtly cartoonish or anime will not be allowed and will not be accepted.
- You may declare one or more of your characters as Inactive. Your face claim will remain in your name, and your sheet will remain approved, however you can not play said character as long as it is inactive. You are allowed a maximum of four active characters. You may have a maximum of four inactive characters.
- You may switch a character to active to inactive, and vice-versa, at your discretion. HOWEVER... If it becomes the opinion of the GM that you are abusing this, switching back and forth at a whim constantly to circumvent the four active characters, you will be denied future switches of characters for a period of time.
- You may list a character as inactive, and not create another character in their place. Listing them as inactive will be a sign that they are not currently available for future scenes.
As stated above, you can declare your character as inactive. This would essentially create a free spot that you may fill with another character. However, you are only allowed a maximum of four active characters, and a maximum of four inactive characters.Item Two:The NPC Thread
is officially open after long delays and various issues. There is no field for play-bys or face claims for NPCs. You may put in a picture with your NPC sheet and header as an unofficial face that best fits what you had in mind in terms of description, but they won't be held the way a PC face would be.
There are no limits for NPCs in terms of how many. However, if it is something that is getting out of hand, if someone is creating an army of NPCs, you may be asked to limit future NPCs.Item Three:
It is my sincerest hope to get the True Test of Devotion for Aiden's Asher character set up tonight. It will largely be a private setting and ceremony with the location set up and described. It will be open for all to attend, at least those who are True Believers and captives that are brought along.
Attendance is not mandatory. This is largely for True Believers.