You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2020, 06:43:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check (CLOSED)  (Read 5569 times)

Offline Wicked Emi

Name: Deandra "De" Beaton
Player: Wicked Emi
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'4''
Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Ocean blue with speaks of green
Sexuality: Hetero

Character Occupation: Student, volunteer teacher aid for elementary school
Character Family Ties: Parents she doesn't talk to.

Character Personality: First thing you should know about De, is you either love her....or hate her. There are very few people that are in between. Depending on when or how you meet her. You can either get a feisty girl, who has no problem speaking her mind and it can come off as harsh. Or a sweet girl who is there for you with support. She is a type of person that most feel like they can open up to her because even if you meet her when she is all feisty and ready to take you on, she is non-judgemental; as she has made many fuck up's in her life and understands people are not perfect. She is a caring person, she went through life with only herself for backup. So she actually likes being there for people and can be seen as a mother type. If she likes you, she get awkward to say the best. Then mad...just really mad...as her own feelings actually scare her. The thought of love freaks her out and she lashes out and no one has gone past the blow up of her freaking out over her own feelings. Lastly, she can be temperamental. This revolves around her own anxiety. When she is calm, it takes a fair amount to annoy her...however the more stress she has in her life...or fear of her own feelings..she is very short tempered.

Life in a Nutshell: De was a student and a teacher aid. Her day's were spent from the first half of an elementary school and then her college classes. Not leaving much time for a social life....but was able to shave of YEARS for her college degree's. Already having a Associates degree and almost done with her Bachelors. Growing up, De only really had herself. She was an only child and her parents weren't exactly there for her. The only real gift her parents ever gave her was a saving's account. Which she put towards college and left as soon as she turned 18. Even now, she doesn't talk to her family.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Light humiliation, light bondage, spanking, power fight, switch, marking (cum, scratch marks, bite marks), hair pulling, public/fear of being caught, and being watched.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: This really does change a lot. But 1-3? More often if I do short posts. (Never do one sentence responses)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:54:18 AM by Wicked Emi »

Offline Nymphadora

Oooooooooo I am definitely curious... dare I say... interested!

The problem is, I think you may already have a good number of human pets and that is pretty much all I'd be interested in playing.

If that is the case, no worries. I'm fine to sit by the wayside if need be, until there is room for more pets. :)

Offline Leki

@Nymphadora
Unfortunately you're absolutely right >_<
Our numbers seem to be heavily skewed towards the human side of things...
With our current numbers standing at 5 humans and 3 furries....
(If LSWSjr and Lux pull through it's 6:4, and I'm not sure what Chulanowa was interested in).

With that said, there's actually still room for more humans... O_o
Since the roleplay isn't first-come first-serve, and potential pairings haven't even been discussed yet.
I mean, I'm going to throw myself out for the pirranah's by saying this, but out of the current 5 human characters I'm primarily interested in only two of them...
With all due respect to the others; two of them don't really appeal to me all that much, and one's looking strictly for females anyway...
I know that's a pretty asshole thing to say, but it's the truth and there's no point hiding it.

@MelodyCake
I'm contemplating whether I should make a second furry character or not... but as said above not really feeling motivated to at the moment since playing a second requires effort... and I don't really see a potential matchup that could motivate me enough to do that.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:08:38 AM by Leki »

Offline DaughterofDragons

• Gatekeeper
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm not a damsel, I'm the goddamn dragon!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Leki that's not a bad thing. You wanna play with who you wanna play - tbh I haven't looked much yet but not too many things that peaked my interest as of this moment....

Offline MelodyCakeTopic starter

@Nymph
Gald to see you are interested! I might be trying to get more furry's, but I'm also more the happy to accept more humans if you are still interested :)

@Leki
I am willing to accept humans from players who have already submitted a furry character. It's just with the current ratio of human Vs furry, I am not going to accept humans with human secondaries.

But yes! I am going to be a bit busy today, as well Saturday, bit a birthday to attend, gift to buy, and commissions that need to be drawn. But my current estimated time of start up for this roleplay is either Monday or Tuesday =)

Offline Leki

Leki that's not a bad thing. You wanna play with who you wanna play - tbh I haven't looked much yet but not too many things that peaked my interest as of this moment....
Yeah... >_<
I wouldn't have said anything otherwise... but I think it'd be a real shame if a character I'd be interested in didn't end up joining. Solely due to an imbalance in the furry/human ratio~
I've tried to keep people anonymous even if Yugi's kind of an obvious one on that list xD), but if people want to know which side they fall on, feel free to message me. Just keep in mind that there's a 50/50 chance you'll be on the less desirable side xD

On that note, I'm very interested in developing some sort of relationship with Crystal and Ivory :P
Could be sexual, could just be for a casual chat, could even be for intimate romance...
Fact of the matter is, I'm not interested in boxing myself into a strict one-on-one with a human pet... so whoever I end up with should probably know that in advance. :P

Offline DaughterofDragons

• Gatekeeper
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm not a damsel, I'm the goddamn dragon!
  • View My Rolls
Pm me and we can talk about how they may be a thing.

I also am not interested in keeping it boxed - at first it might be but Crystal will eventually become a highly sexual individual, even if submissive.

I would be willing to play a secondary character if others are

Offline Nintentoast

I’m fine with more people joining as humans! If there are too many human pets, though, perhaps some furries might take more than one pet? Just saying as a last resort ^^

@Melodycake: ah! I can’t wait to start this up!! But just so you know, Tuesday I will likely be pretty busy, and might not be able to reply. But aside from that, I’ve got 0 problems! ^_^

@Leki: I agree somewhat. I think that there probably should be more furries, buuut I don’t think that the relationships should be purely 1 on 1! That would be boring! It would be fun for some of the human pets to become friends with each other I think! Or more than friends! Or any other kind of relationship XD but to everyone interested, be warned, Henri can’t speak a word of English!

Offline Yukina

@MelodyCake: I'm really looking forward to this! :)

Offline Wicked Emi

Is my girl okay? O.o

Offline Nintentoast

If anyone is interested in planning out possible relationships with my character, feel free to pm me! ^_^

Offline LisztesFerenc

Do the humans know each other, or are they kept separately?

Online Avalon29

Good question Lisztes I'd like to know that too.

I agree with Leki about not boxing it into a 1  on 1 between anthro and human. Seems like a waste not to interact with other characters and rp with them especially since this is a group game. I'd be more than happy to interact with any character over the course of the game. :D

Offline Leki

I'm happy to see that most of us seem to be on the same page when it comes interactions.
It's been said a few times now, but it really does defeat the purpose of a group...
Though with that said, I'd imagine a fair bit of the preliminary interactions to be owner-pet focused.

With all things considered though, I'll probably hold off on PM'ing anyone anything at this point in time.
As much as I like Crystal and a few of the other characters, I want to avoid setting up connections too early, and making it seem less open to people who haven't joined yet. Considering how Melodycake's said they'll be busy over the weekend, I'll probably start reaching out during then (right before we start?).

@Furry's picking up secondary pets
I'm not sure about the other's but the idea of having two humans doesn't really appeal to me. Not sure why since I've always been a group person than a 1x1... but I think it tampers with the scenes I have going on up in my head a little bit too much.

@Human Interactions
I'm hoping that humans will interact with one another just as much as the furry characters do. Whether it be them getting together and planning and escape... (or a way back home). Or simply them taking an interest in one another. I think it could be fun to have the furries take their humans out on play dates xD

@Playing secondaries
As I've stated previously, I could be interested.... not sure yet due to cast.
I'd encourage people to avoid playing secondaries though if they're only doing it to fill in the missing slots.

@Wicked Emi
Sorry I haven't replied to your character sheet sooner, I wanted to re-read it after some sleep.
There are a few things I need a bit of clarification on, so I will be sending you a PM shortly.

@Toast
Thank you for letting me know that Tuesday will be busy for you =3 It shouldn't be a problem if you can get a post in a day or two after that, if I manage to meet my ETA ^^
I will admit, I am a bit worried about Henri not speaking a word of English, even more so because we already have the language barrier going with the humans and furry's. So as much as I hate to be a party pooper, I think I will need to bring down my GM hammer down on this one. It's just so you don't make things too complicated for yourself, with the already complicated interactions.

Human character's detention facilities, secondary human pet
I think it is fair to assume they all come from different human facilities, but that they have been at the Vasilopita Apartments for at least a good few hours before the 'show'. Since we will be starting up the roleplay in a setting where the furry's are about to go an pick up their complimentary pet, and the humans have all been gathered into the same room in clothes they came in, into a pretty cramped caged off area. I'd be more then happy to have a few of the humans already have gotten to know each other a bit, at least on name bases with one another.

And regarding seeking relationships outside of the human and furry pairing, I actually think it would even be adorable for the humans to sneak out of the apartments and meeting up with another human in the hallway for a secret meetup. Or even a furry going over to one of their neighbor for a 'play date' with the pets.

I think Leki hit the nail pretty well on the head about the secondaries. I have been thinking about it, and I think I might refrain from opening up that furry's pick up a secondary pets, because I know three way interactions tend to leave at least one person feeling left out in the long run. So for now, the idea is off the table.

@Playing secondaries
I hope no one feels like they need to/forced to roleplay a secondary now that I've opened that up.
I opened up the secondary slots after thinking about it for a bit, since there were a few people at the start interested in playing either a human or a furry =)

Offline Nintentoast

Ah! Alright! I just was putting it out there, but I understand your points ^^ Only 1 pet.

And oh gosh, now I have a bunch of questions! Do people appear in the same place in the furry world as they disappeared in the human world? Is the world of the furries still culturally/geographically the same as ours? Aaaaaa! I'm sorry I'm asking so many arbitrary questions, I just like background information... also Henri would be in france, which might be a problem

Offline Leki

From what I've gathered so far...

- Your character will appear in the same location as others, regardless of where they disappeared from.
Most people haven't specified what country their character existed in... and frankly I think specifying countries and languages just adds a whole new layer of complexity that would needlessly confuse people. I suppose it'd be disappointing if you're going for the whole cultural thing in your roleplays, but considering how the setting is in an alternate world I think cultural aspects outside of individual character quirks are pretty obsolete.

- Geographically specifying a location
I've always had a hard time specifying a specific location as a setting. I mean I generally back out of a roleplay the moment I see it's based in America, since I'm personally not familiar with the area or country. And while certain people might be like "Oh there's two piers down at the harbor".... I'd rather not spend the entire roleplay googling the landscape, and trying to figure out what the world looks like.

- One world, One language
In terms of geo-political setup within the world, I really doubt it'll be a factor.
I mean, the roleplay's obviously geared more towards a city-level setting than an international one. And Melodycake's already stated in the opening post that furry characters all learn a common language. Nullifying the aspect of furry-furry communication.
I like context and layers in my roleplay just as much as anyone else. But I'd personally prefer to avoid adding further complications, when people are already struggling to get their head around how their characters will communicate with their human pet/furry owners.

- Human Language Barrier
I'm not entirely sure what you have in mind with the whole French thing... and I'm not really sure how I'd respond to that in a roleplay.
But it's always disgusted me when people try to throw Japanese words in there (A culture and language I'm very familiar with). I don't use the word disgust lightly either, and while I understand that people have their own likes and preferences. "Kyaa senpai that's so kawaii" makes me want to find a shovel and hit them in the face with it. I've never met anyone who thinks it's actually sexy or cute, and in terms of adding flavor and context.... I don't see it... At all.

I'd like to think I understand Melodycake enough after our numerous conversations together now.
But if any of that's off, I'm sure they'll correct it when they have the time.

Offline Nintentoast

Ah. Alright. I understand. ^^

And as for him being French- Henri was a character of mine for a while. I’ve never used him in an rp quite like this... so yeah. I am super sorry for overcomplicatinv this >.<

Offline Leki

Haha I'm pretty sure you don't need to be sorry for asking a question or two xD
Last I checked it seemed it was encouraged.

I think the issue here is that you're probably porting a 1x1 character to a group.
In 1x1 roleplays, I think details constantly adds more color to the world, and keeps the scene set and secure.
Whereas in groups, there's just too many minds working on the issue. And as things get more detailed, the chance of people misunderstanding and/or screwing things up increases.

Unless of course, you were thinking of mixing languages.... then you need to be ashamed and thrown off a cliff!
I think the issue for me is that I know first hand how annoying it is for people to mix languages.
When I was a kid my mother used to be friends with a Japanese woman who constantly switched between languages.
So I'd be talking to her in English one moment, and then Japanese the next... and while I'm sure she wasn't trying to trip me up, it was just infuriating when I asked her a question in English (cause she wanted to speak english), and then get a reply in Japanese.... I switch to Japanese and she automatically switches to her subpar english.... and it's just.... WHY!?!?! xD

Offline Nintentoast

Ah! Alright!! XD

And yeah.... I haven’t really done much group roleplay for a while now, and Henri was drawn up for a roleplay with a different guy, 1 x 1. But yeah. I agree, dealing with more than 1 character and the surroundings would probably be hell XD

And oh! Nono! I wasn’t even thinking of doing that! I was likely just going to use bolded text to imply he was speaking French. And I thought it would be humorous to see him try to communicate even though literally nobody speaks the same language as him! But yeah, no language switching. I speak 0 French anyways. So.... XD

Offline hexidecima

• Harbinger of Oddities, Seeker of Knowledge, Slave of Truth, Hound of Vindication
  • Legate
  • Seduced
  • ...and yes, I did just wink at you ;)
  • View My Rolls

Name: Ajax Humming
Player:Hexidecima
Sex: Male
Species: Dog Furry ( Lhasa Apso )
Height: '6'2
Hair Color: Redish Burgandy with white chest, neck, etc fur.
Eye Color: light brown
Sexuality: straight
Character Occupation: Pianist ( working at Quazi Alpha studios ) who writes music jingles  for dramatic T.V. commercials
Character Family Ties: no family.

Character Personality:

Ajax is the strong silent type. He speaks most only when spoken to and in a monotone voice. He rarely raises his voice and is usually calm and stern. To his dismay he often comes off as intimidating, and it is this feature about him that prevents him from gaining a promotion at his job. He speaks stern with his words and volumes with his actions. He is a good-hearted person but lacks the social skills to to show his intentions. Ajax does not handle variation in his life very well. He is very boring, as long as his routine doesn't change. The question is, what happens to him when routine DOES change?

Life in a Nutshell: (Or life prior to abduction if human)

Everyday Ajax typically does the same thing. He wakes up, put his cactus on the ledge outside his window. He eats breakfast, then goes to work. On his way home he will pick up lunch, take it home and eat portions of it at a time while playing his keyboard. He uses a headset as to not disturb neighbors. Sometimes he will turn the T.V. on as to pretend he has an audience he is playing for.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s):

Ajax thinks he desires nothing, but deep down he desires friendship, a companion, someone, anyone he can care for.; anyone to be there for. Ajax's sexuality is motivated by deep feelings. He won't engage in one night stands or paid services. His spontaneous sexual outburst will most likely be the result of that perfect moment; a moment of love and appreciation. He gives true meaning to the phase "strong and silent type".

Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week:

4-7 a week
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 12:15:53 AM by hexidecima »

Offline Wicked Emi

Name: Deandra "De" Beaton
Player: Wicked Emi
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'4''
Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Ocean blue with speaks of green
Sexuality: Hetero

Character Occupation: Student, volunteer teacher aid for elementary school
Character Family Ties: Parents she doesn't talk to.

Character Personality: First thing you should know about De, is you either love her....or hate her. There are very few people that are in between. Depending on when or how you meet her. You can either get a feisty girl, who has no problem speaking her mind and it can come off as harsh. Or a sweet girl who is there for you with support. She is a type of person that most feel like they can open up to her because even if you meet her when she is all feisty and ready to take you on, she is non-judgemental; as she has made many fuck up's in her life and understands people are not perfect. She is a caring person, she went through life with only herself for backup. So she actually likes being there for people and can be seen as a mother type. If she likes you, she get awkward to say the best. Then mad...just really mad...as her own feelings actually scare her. The thought of love freaks her out and she lashes out and no one has gone past the blow up of her freaking out over her own feelings. Lastly, she can be temperamental. This revolves around her own anxiety. When she is calm, it takes a fair amount to annoy her...however the more stress she has in her life...or fear of her own feelings..she is very short tempered.

Life in a Nutshell: De was a student and a teacher aid. Her day's were spent from the first half of an elementary school and then her college classes. Not leaving much time for a social life....but was able to shave of YEARS for her college degree's. Already having a Associates degree and almost done with her Bachelors. Growing up, De only really had herself. She was an only child and her parents weren't exactly there for her. The only real gift her parents ever gave her was a saving's account. Which she put towards college and left as soon as she turned 18. Even now, she doesn't talk to her family.

Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Light humiliation, light bondage, spanking, power fight, switch, marking (cum, scratch marks, bite marks), hair pulling, public/fear of being caught, and being watched.
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: This really does change a lot. But 1-3? More often if I do short posts. (Never do one sentence responses)
Hopefully her personality makes more sense now >.<

@Wicked
That's perfect! Thank you very much, Deandra is very much accepted :)

@Hexi
First I'd like to say, I'm happy to see you are interested =3

But the first thing I'd like to nitpick at in terms of your character sheet, is the lack of an image in your character. Suppose that is my fault, since I didn't add the image coding into the character app.
I feel you explained his personality pretty well, as well about his life in a nutshell.
And second thing, you didn't provide a kink in your character sheet. The question refers to sexual kinks you'd like to happen, such as; biting, licking, foreplay, bdsm, etc.

@All furry's
Just a friendly reminder, that much like the humans, the furry characters have just pretty recently moved into the apartment complex as well =3 Think everyone has acknowledged that, just thought I'd note it  again x3

Offline Nymphadora

Thanks for the welcome Melody and Leki!

I'll work on a Character sheet and see what you think and where she might fit in. Again, if, even after doing up a character, she needs to be held off until numbers even out/work out better, I will totally understand. :)

Offline Wicked Emi

@Wicked
That's perfect! Thank you very much, Deandra is very much accepted :)

@Hexi
First I'd like to say, I'm happy to see you are interested =3

But the first thing I'd like to nitpick at in terms of your character sheet, is the lack of an image in your character. Suppose that is my fault, since I didn't add the image coding into the character app.
I feel you explained his personality pretty well, as well about his life in a nutshell.
And second thing, you didn't provide a kink in your character sheet. The question refers to sexual kinks you'd like to happen, such as; biting, licking, foreplay, bdsm, etc.

@All furry's
Just a friendly reminder, that much like the humans, the furry characters have just pretty recently moved into the apartment complex as well =3 Think everyone has acknowledged that, just thought I'd note it  again x3
Yay ^.^