You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 31, 2020, 05:42:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check (CLOSED)  (Read 5604 times)

Offline MelodyCakeTopic starter

Re: Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2017, 06:48:25 AM »
*Facedesks*

I didn't ask to make it shorter... I was more talking about the doing a double space between each sentence, making the over all look long, not the content.

Offline Nymphadora

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2017, 07:02:55 AM »
Oh, it's Mason again...

Suppose my current big issue is the spacing of your character sheet, and that goes down through out the whole questioner. Could you space your answers after each colon? I'd also like it, if you could bring the Life in a nutshell part into two paragraphs that would be nice too.

You did ask the sheet be shortened as well, actually. 

Offline quozax

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2017, 07:09:52 AM »
*Facedesks*

I didn't ask to make it shorter... I was more talking about the doing a double space between each sentence, making the over all look long, not the content.
You dud ask to trim it to 2 paragraphs.

Offline Leki

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »
You did ask the sheet be shortened as well, actually.
You dud ask to trim it to 2 paragraphs.

I'm not sure if you guys are trolling, or if you genuinely struggle to understand 'under reasonable circumstances' what a 'paragraph' is.  :-\
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:22:37 AM by Leki »

Offline Nymphadora

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2017, 10:03:59 AM »
I'm not sure if you guys are trolling, or if you genuinely struggle to understand 'under reasonable circumstances' what a 'paragraph' is.  :-\

Frankly, I didn't read either the original nor the trimmed sheet. I was just pointing out that he'd been asked to shorten it and said he had.

In any case, I'm going to withdraw from the game. I've been struggling to feel it all that much anyway. I realise Jilly was kind of hanging back and really appreciated the interaction from Cake.

I do hope everyone has fun!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 10:06:51 AM by Nymphadora »

Offline MelodyCakeTopic starter

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2017, 10:14:29 AM »
@quozax
I never asked you to trim or shorten the post...
I asked you to bring it all together into two paragraphs, cause what you had essentially done was to spread it out with one or two sentences, making your post needlessly long and messy.

@Nymph
It's a shame to see you go, I was looking forward to seeing how things would develop between Jilly and Theo, but I can also understand the feelings of wanting to pull out from games.
Perhaps we will stumble across one another, another time.

Offline Avalon29

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2017, 10:24:25 AM »
Sorry to see you go Nymph. Hope the rest of your RPs go well! Hopefully I'll see you around again some time.

Offline Leki

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »
@Nymphadora
I'm surprised to hear that you decided to comment in when you didn't even have a proper understanding of what was going on.
While I understand how someone could misinterpret "Bring it into 2 paragraphs" as cutting or trimming things down. If you'd seen the original version, and paid attention to the first part of that line commenting on 'spacing' issues' you'd know that there was no request to reduce content.

Essentially the post looked like;
Quote from: Original
Mason was raised by a single mother and doesn't know who his father is. His mother was a controlling person.

As a result Mason developed into a quiet person who didn't like causing trouble. He likes sci fi.

He always wanted to be an author, and moved away from his mothers home to pursue his dreams.

etc etc (The rest was something about a scientist and a dimensional warping machine but I can't be bothered writing it all out)

Bring it to 2 paragraphs means;
Quote from: Correction
Mason was raised by a single mother and doesn't know who his father is. His mother was a controlling person. As a result Mason developed into a quiet person who didn't like causing trouble. He likes sci fi. He always wanted to be an author, and moved away from his mothers home to pursue his dreams.
Technically that's not two paragraphs, but obviously there was more stuff. Essentially it was a spacing issue. Not a matter of trimming/shortening.

Offline quozax

« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2017, 11:09:29 AM »
My mistake.  Please forgive me.  I will correct it as soon as I can, but that will be several hours.

Offline Nymphadora

« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2017, 11:32:31 AM »
@Nymphadora
I'm surprised to hear that you decided to comment in when you didn't even have a proper understanding of what was going on.
While I understand how someone could misinterpret "Bring it into 2 paragraphs" as cutting or trimming things down. If you'd seen the original version, and paid attention to the first part of that line commenting on 'spacing' issues' you'd know that there was no request to reduce content.

Essentially the post looked like;
Bring it to 2 paragraphs means;Technically that's not two paragraphs, but obviously there was more stuff. Essentially it was a spacing issue. Not a matter of trimming/shortening.

Fair enough on all points, Leki. Honestly, it was very unlike me to comment like that. Just kind let me fingers escape I think.

@Cake and Avalon
Thanks and all the best!

Offline quozax

« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2017, 05:11:06 PM »
I have made some major revisions to my character.  I hope that it comes across as a smoother read.

Question:  Are there 'real' animals in this game or only anthros?  Just curious.