You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 02:04:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I chose my username because..  (Read 12567 times)

GypseyRae and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline KatKwik

• Kuddle Kat~💄Resident Kitteh💋~Wondering Poet~Wearing Stilettos to bed~
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
  • 💋~Wolf kuddler~🍫Chocolate, Kitty Kandy🍫
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I chose my username because..
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 05:12:38 PM »
Mine was coined for me by a close friend on E. It's my principal character created a while ago and well the Kwik seemed fitting. She is a character close to my heart, so only fitting I borrow her name.

Online HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "People keep asking if I'm back. Yeah...I'm thinking I'm back."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
I respect the ancient general Hannibal Barca.  After writing four research papers on the man, including my final paper in my senior seminar, I feel I know him better than most people.  Considering the only material about him comes from the histories of his enemies, the Romans, all information about him has to be looked at through the lens of those people.  They praised him as the one man who came closest to bringing their nation to ruin, so that's saying something.  He brought men of all cultures, classes, and backgrounds into his army, and forged a fighting force that operated efficiently and with deadly capability despite the numerous languages spoken.  He was a leader in an age when leading meant you were in the front of the battle, into combat first--he was a highly accomplished and deadly combatant as well as a brilliant general.  And, most importantly, he lived his life with honor.  He fought to guarantee the freedom of his own land, not for glory or riches or power.  He freed allies of the Romans after capturing them in battle, telling them that he had no quarrel with them, only with the country that sought to hold his own under their thumb.  And while he gave enemy leaders no easier time in combat, he did give them the full respect and burial they deserved as leaders of their nations.  He is the kind of leader we rarely see anymore in this world.

Offline Nexus1199

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2013, 10:46:26 PM »
I was listening to the song "One Eye One Horned Flying Purple People Eater"and looking through pictures. I came across one called Nexus and loved it. THe numbers are a joke between a friend and myself from ages ago.

Offline submissive12310

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2013, 09:59:03 PM »
My username is pretty much self explainatory.  Lol

Offline Hue Ran

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2013, 12:12:40 AM »
When I started roleplaying 13 years ago I wanted to create a character and name for that character that was both amazing  and sounded cool. So what did I come up with. Hue Ran. Pronounce it slowly and what do you hear?

U..... Ran.

lol. I use the name for just about everything, even started writing a book and the main characters name is Hue Ran. So yup that's why I chose Hue Ran.

Offline Risky Kisses

• Always back up what you you say with a wet mouth, full lips and an extremely agile tongue.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Life is short, let's get naked already.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
My favorite character I played from the City of Heroes MORPG.

Offline Elisyyr LeTharne

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2013, 01:57:36 AM »
I'm a DJ, and a pony? Nah! It's because Vinyl Scratch is awesome, but that name was taken. So I went with her stage name, DJ PON-3!

Offline CharlotteBelle

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2013, 08:16:18 PM »
'Cause I'm a literature geek.

Charlotte for Charlotte Perkins-Gilman and Belle for The Belle Jar by Sylvia Plath.

Offline Tise

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2013, 09:40:56 PM »
I chose my name because it's completely original. Like on almost every online game or forum that I've made a profile on this name has always been available. Rarely do I ever find someone else with the same name and because of that I usually don't have to put numbers at the end of it.

Offline bowbeforeyourqueen

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »
I picked my name because I wanted to express that I am a domme without seeming to vulgar. I think it gets the point across :)

Online Thesunmaid

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2013, 11:52:30 PM »

this song...soul asylum used to be one of my favorite bands in high school and I always loved Dave Pirner's voice in this song. Its not an angry or sad song and its just sort of relaxing. So for anyone guessed it was because of raisins sorry to disappoint. Although the line about how she never gets laid...yeah I do lol.

But this album and band still are one of my favorites.:)

Offline Whimsical

• “I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you’re writing a novel on my skin” – Azra.T “Braille”
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • It's all about attitude....
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2013, 10:37:43 AM »
I chose this name because I've had it for years. However, when I first joined E, I didn't realize that. I believe I've had this name since the early 90's.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:18:07 PM by Whimsical »

Offline Etherealdreamer

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 05:52:39 PM »
... because my dreams are rarely of this earth. :)

Online Chaosengine

• The King of Patches and Tatters
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • A cat with his head perpetually stuck in a fence
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »
The game from the bitmap brothers was a great game!

Offline Rapt

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 06:10:52 PM »
Contrary to popular opinion, my name is not short for Rapture. My name is 'rapt attention' because of its constant repetition in a series of books I love. It rolled off the tongue to beautifully and so aptly described my personal intensity that I could not help but use it pratically everywhere.

Offline Chasseybaby

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2013, 05:58:21 AM »
No one could say my real name correctly, so I took on the name of the first character I ever made on a role playing site, Chasity. Soon people were shortening it to Chas to chassey. I was the baby of the group so I was then named Chasseybaby. ^^

Offline goodbyeskyharbor

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2013, 11:00:38 PM »
Its the title of a song by one of my favorite bands, Jimmy Eat World. =)

Seeing them perform this song live was the closest to a religious experience I've ever had.

Offline Toral Stimins

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2013, 03:03:44 PM »
One of the many characters of the Malazan Books of the Fallen Series, Toral Stimins is Master Engineer of the Stormwall. I envy his technical skills as I have none :D

Offline mr username

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2013, 12:16:18 AM »
Not very creative but username because that is what I was after and mr because I'm a dude. I didn't want a username that felt tied to a particular theme or setting. I also didn't really want to use one that I use for other things.

Offline Anjelita

• SCP 2111: T#3 |\/|@d H@++R3$$ & +3@ |\/|@\/3|\| // #3R@P@+r@ : \/\/!c|<3D \/\/!+c# 0F +#3 \/\/0RD5 // 3CC#!L!+@ // \/U|_P3$ \/U|_P3$ T#3 |_!++|_3 \/!X3|\|
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Light, Dark and Chaos in between. I am Promethea.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2013, 12:30:39 AM »
One of my dear friends calls me Anjelita - little angel. And my name is Angel. I normally go with Seraph or some variation but the ones I wanted were taken. But I figured this was clever enough.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2013, 01:36:51 AM »
It's my first real character I created, and I'm bringing him back. I'm giving him a major overhaul though.

Offline mazakusion

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2013, 09:18:25 AM »
i choose my user name because its a portmanteau of the words mazuku and fusion one of which i am guess which

Offline Snapespersephone

• the innocent evil, the free Sweet
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I was a good little girl.....then I was corrupted.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2013, 08:57:50 PM »
I choose my username because it was an old nickname for me and one of my Ex's. I dislike him but I liked the name.

Online Charles

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »
None of my other usernames I usually use felt right. Charles is pretty plain, and was a surprise to be available.

Offline Krisje

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2013, 04:58:56 PM »
Because it's an abbreviation of my real name and almost everyone calls me that instead of my full name.