You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:00:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: So many delicious flavors to choose from... (F seeking M)  (Read 1402 times)

Offline ChasseybabyTopic starter

So many delicious flavors to choose from... (F seeking M)
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »
::Please note my bottom post to see if I'm open for threads::
Welcome to my sweet little parlor of stories and games!
Pick a flavor, any flavor or add a little of your own toppings to give me an idea what you are craving. Give me a PM once you've made your selection and I'd be happy play out your wildest dessert desires. :P
HYUNA - iCE cREAM

Hey! First thank you for taking the time to look at my request page! If you don’t see anything to your liking but find me witty and sweet PM me I’m always looking for a new friend to chat up! ^^ I’m honestly the most open, funny, intelligent, happy go lucky and sassy girl you have ever met! I’m pretty hard to piss off though I may have stepped on a few people’s toes a time or two, and in advance for that I’m sorry, I’m no good in heels. ^^ I’ve been role playing for a long time let’s say since I was in high school, and that was quite a while ago. I’m a full timer supervisor moving up to being an AGM so my time is precious. If I’m not working, I’m sleeping or writing. I try and keep a routine for my stories but I may be a day or so late in replying so if that happens please bear with me. The few times I have disappeared from E have been for RL reasons so I try and stay in contact when that happens. I love romantic climb of stories and the smut that is at the top. But if any of my stories perk your interests or if you have an idea that you think would fit my style then your more than welcome to shoot me a message and I’ll let you know. Well enough about me let’s get to know what I’m looking for.

First off, no one liners. I’ve never really had an issue with this but once, and I’m telling you it hurts to write a detailed paragraph or two and get one to three sentences back from it. Now I may write a ton, I’m sorry, I if I get really excited or into a scene I tend to let myself go and just write. I’m not excepting you to write the same amount back, though if you out write me I’d be very impressed and will put you on my shelf. ^^ But please be mindful, sometimes your reply is the highlight of my day. Sad isn’t it? :p

Details! I love details or pictures or even music. So don’t be shy in showing me what you got and what gets you writing. On that note, I’m no grammar professor and I haven’t met anyone who can spell worse than me but make sure your reply makes sense and is understandable. If I write something and you can’t understand pm me and I’d be happy to edit and I hope for the same from my partner. I like to keep an open communication with players. I may drop a pm bout a scene I’m cooking up or even a “OMG! THAT WAS F****** AWESOME POST!” So be ready for me to pm you regularly, I may even ask about your day and how you are, so don’t think I’m some cra-cra, I’m just being my friendly self and if that bothers you let me know and I can back off.

I’m not just here for the smut but for the story as well. I do have a few short one shots that I’m able to do. But be advised that even those have a bit of a back story to play as well, so it’s not all jump in the sheets romp around and sha-bang were done. I’m pretty open to new things but please pm me first beforehand so I can prepare and make sure it’s nothing that is on my O/O page. Ok I think your bored to tears now so I’ll let you venture out onto my page for a while. Have fun!

:: Any of these stories can be modified to fit your personal taste or added on, just ask and we can work some thing out ::

A Beautiful Bounty: looking for a male bounty hunter (m/f) action/paranormal/romance mix CLOSED
Your character is the general of the barbarian King Attor who is known for his powerful army and lustful abuse of women. Zula, is the youngest daughter of a rich Persian Lord in a nearby planet, who has been kidnapped as a spoil of war. She was to be added to the Kings harem of whores, though the King finds her temper and spirit wild, he gifts her to his general for his latest conquests and tell him to tame her to be bedded to a king.  From the stories the general hears of her he thinks she's a pampered little rich girl, but as he tries to sooth the desert flower, he finds her to be more than just a spoiled girl, but a keen fighter like himself and more than able to hold her own.  Keeping her safe from the Attor’s hands, knowing that the King would break her, he must make her his own soon, turning the heartless solider into her keeper.
Picture:
Beautiful Bounty
Zula rubbed her wrists as she final escaped the shackles that they had locked her in before putting her on the ship. They fell to the floor in a clatter as she moved freely about the cell, a bit disappointed they used mear metal chains then the common electro-magnetic cuffs most prisoners of war wore. She checked for any way out she but found no hidden doors or passages, not even a window was in her cell, only the eerie black door. She then checked herself for any serious injuries that she should be worried about, but found she was ok. She had fought them every step of the way and was pretty proud of herself when she gave one of them a good shiner and kick in the gut. Though he wasn’t very gentle with her afterwards as they boarded. She rubbed her sore side when she was thrown in her cell, landing on the side of the metal frame of the bed; knowing that a bruise would form tomorrow. She searched the small space looking for any way out. It was tiny space with a small bed bolted to the floor and a two way door that looked black to her, but she knew anyone on the other side could see her. She looked up at the dim light above her. The ceiling was too high for her to reach even if she stood on the bed. Her eyes darted back down to the door and she slowly laid her hand on the cool glass surface. Why had they attacked? She didn’t understand? What had they done to be invade? Sure the plant was rich, but they were still rebuilding from their own civil war. Was her father still alive?  The youngest daughter of Lord Buurash, a wealth merchant among the high council who was helping rebuild their plant Persiana.  Why would they take her? Did they plan on hostaging her for a ransom?  Closing her eyes she hoped her nieces and nephews had gotten out safely, she had pushed the young ones into the secret passage before they caught her and was still worried about them. Zula knew that her brothers were strong but as she was dragged out so much blood had been spilt. She let out a long breath and blinked back tears. She couldn’t cry this was no time to cry. She took a moment to harden herself and walked back to the bed. Waiting was her only option, till they landed. Once they did she would execute her plan, but for now she needed to rest. The attack had come late in the night, she was still wearing her silk dress she wore for bed, that didn’t hide the curves of her shapely body. Her father had dotted on her and gave her anything she wanted, and then some which only made others around her see her as spoiled. She was far from it. She gave more then she received, which was always over looked since her father kept most of her charitable work a secret, in fear of people tricking his kind hearted daughter. She didn’t mind, as long as she got to help those in need.

Falling on the bed Zula laid her head and watched the door wondering what laid ahead of her. She had herd dreadful stories of the King Attor and his treatment of women. Her eyes narrowed, well if he thought her to just lay on her back and let him take her, he had another thing coming. She wasn’t going to let some old man get the better of her. Along with her kind nature she also learned how to fight like her brothers. In fact she was the best out of the bunch, at least that is what her instructor had said when she had her older two hundred and so brother yielding under her sword. She stretched her caramel colored arms and legs as she tried to get comfortable, her slip moved showcasing her long legs and her raised arms lifted her well-endowed chest. She slumped back and moved her long hair over one shoulder, the curtain of dark mahogany a contrast to the white sheets of the beneath her. She already miss her home, missed her bed, her mother. Oh Gods please let her mother be safe. Her mother had been sick for as long as she could remember, and she knew the news of her children being killed and captures would send her into the other realm. She swallowed hard, to push back her distress and tried to find something to hang on to, a special memory to get her mind off that fact she was heading miles and light speeds away from the only place she knew. Her mother, as sick as she was would sing to her grandchildren when they snuggled in their beds, she knew the lullaby as her own when she was a child. Holding on to the picture of her mother sitting on her bed petting her hair as she sung pulled at her away from the tiny room she was trapped in. “Ziba malekeh, Hamra he shah, Ba jaho jalal. Ziba malekeh, Hamra he shah, Miad as rah.” The words were simple and small, but the harmony that her mother would hum was what drifted her and the children to sleep.  Once she was in a more comfortable position, she felt her icy blue eyes fluttering close. Sleep was slowly creeping in on her and she couldn’t fight it back any longer, still facing the dark door did she finally close her eyes gripping her chains as a make shift weapon under the blanket.

Zula tossed and turned all night, as if rocks were under her mattress. Her dreams of her brothers and sister screaming as her home was burning, smoke clouded the two silver moons that hung low in the sky. People were running, the children were crying… The children she had to get the children to safety. All of a sudden she was in their room, they were looking at her for direction, to tell them what to do, if everything was going to be okay. In all honesty she didn’t know. But she knew what she had to do. She told them all the hold hands as she scooped the baby in her arms and soothed its heart breaking cries. She peeked out of the room and found it clear as she dragged the line of five bodied behind her. Once they were in the study did she hand the babe to the eldest, Marco. She pulled at a secret lever and the stone floor moved. Pushing it the rest of the way did they revel stairs. She waved them over and helped them down into the darkness. Most of them were scared and wailed not to go. “Hush! Listen to me, Listen!” They stopped and rubbed their swollen tired eyes. “I want you to follow this tunnel, look for the round stones, because if you miss them you will get lost in the labyrinth. Once you reach the end I want you to wait till help arrives. Our brothers over the North sea will send help. Look for the symbol of the star and dagger, do you understand.” They all nodded, but Zula was watching Marco as he puffed his chest and tried to be brave. “You are in charge Marco, you all do as he says and stay together.” She could feel her eyes water as she took one last look at her nieces and nephews, their parents kidnapped or murdered. “What about you Zuzu?” She smiled and swallowed the lump in her throat, “Zuzu has to make sure they don’t find you.” Hugging them all she pushed them to go and closed the stone back in place. Marco was smart, his father, had taught him how to survive, to find drinking water, food and how to make fire, they had all learned when they were younger.

She took a few moments to compose herself, but heard a footsteps coming toward her. She narrowed her eyes and dosed the candle that was flicker in it hanging cage and the room fell dark. Her eyes adjusted to the black room and she watched as two men entered. She moved quickly tripping one who hit the iron door and didn’t move. She swiped around to the other solider stealing one of his daggers and cut the muscle behind her knee. He dropped fast and she didn’t waste a moment as her foot she kicked him in the face. He fell soundlessly and she let out a breath she had been holding. Moving to the door she peered out to make sure none had followed, she didn’t see the other solider wake up, the last she remembered was turning and being hit in the head, and then nothing.

Zula awoke as she herd the door to her cell open, her grip on the chains tightened as she relaxed her body as if she were still asleep. Rough hands pulled at her arm and she let out a painful cry, once their grip on her arm loosen did she reach back and punch. The chained wrapped around her hand made contact with her captures face and the sound of bone cracking with the blood that coated her hand made the adrenaline pump in her body. She was free the door open. She took off and was running down a long corridor and was panting as she tried to find any way out. Her feet padded the cool floors, the halls all looked the same as she passed doors and found them locked or needing a card key. Tears of desperation were streaming down her face as she pulled at one door and then another. She stopped and listened as heavy footsteps were coming down the hall toward her. Scared she raced in the opposite direction but crashed into an armored body as two giant arms wrapped around her and lifted her easily off the ground. Swinging and kicking did nothing as she tried to fight back, screaming at the top of her lungs in her native tongue. “Release me! Release me! I am Lord Buurash daughter, let me go..." All that caused was the man and all around him to laugh. She struggled even more and the man’s iron grip on her tighten his hold, crushed her lungs and ribs. Someone lifted her chin and she saw the guard who she had punched, his face a bloody mess. She wet her lips and kept her chin from quivering and hid the fear in her eyes. “Your no Lords daughter now. You’re a Kings whore…” More laughter and chants for the King Attor froze Zula’s blood in her veins. Attor, whore… Her brain racked for the memories and faces. Her father had said Attor ruled a planet called Rum, was known to be a powerful and ruthless King. The whisperers she over herd were even worse of what he did to women. She was going to be his sex slave. She felt like she was having an out of body experience, the man threw her over his shoulder, but she didn’t feel the pain of her sore stomach, didn’t hear the routines of the men as they walked down the hall and off the ship, into a dock.

Zula looked around as she saw more and more armored men standing around saluting and cheering as they walked passed. Gripping her nails into the hard leather did the rage start to bubble inside her. Did these men know what they did, who they served? They had destroyed a happy family and a peaceful nation who did nothing to them.  The scenery changed and Zula whirled as the dock turned into high ceilings and beautiful walls of art. Soon they were standing at a pair of elaborate set of doors she was set down and Zula was ready to run or fight but was surrounded and locked in chains again, this time behind her back and tighter then before. She growled and glared at the man who held her long chain, the one she had punched in the eye and gut when she was captured. He gave her an evil smirk and she didn’t let it scare her, only fuel her ever growing temper.

The doors opened and a Zula suddenly felt smaller then a grain of sand. Tons of people stood and sat, eating and laughing as music played, and half naked women danced to its sensual tune. She didn’t move as a group of armored men pushed passed to enter and a booming voice welcomes his army. She cringed at the sound, knowing that the power behinf it could only mean one thing. She was pushed from her thoughts, literally, and followed the smooth red carpet to a riser where pillows and bowls of food sat. At the top a golden chair decorated in jewels sat. Women of different colors and costumes lounged, half naked too nude. She let her eyes travel back to the chair as an older man, much older than her father peered down at her. “And what have we here?” Zula’s anger was reaching its limit, as the King’s eyes racked over her body. The man holding her chain pulled, with his hands on her back, dropping her to her knees. She hissed and fought to stay standing, but the chains were hurting her wrists as she struggled. “A firey one this one is… Ah! I remember your that Lords daughter… My you have grown…” She didn’t miss the undertone of his voice, or the way he licked his lips as if he were looking at something tasty. She gritted her teeth and fought to stand again pulling at the chains. “You’re a monster, you all are! How could to defeat a helpless nation, after war! Your nothing but a coward, hiding behind your palace walls, drinking your fine wine, while others suffer. Your no King…” Attors cold eyes narrowed and Zula raised her chin higher to show she wasn’t scared. “Id be careful slave to how you speak to me, your King.”

“Your not my King!” Suddenly there was a loud snap behind her and Zula’s vision hazed and her body slumped forward a bit, the leash holding her most of her weight. Pain traveled up her spine. What? She turned her head slowly and saw the long leather whip. She shuttered, she had never been hit before… never in all her life, till now. Her back were the mark was painful, but she bit through it as she stood and weak legs, facing Attor. His smile was sickening as if he enjoyed it. “I have no time to waste on trash like you bastard daughter of Lord Buurash, your home is gone your family dead. I feel I have saved you, and yet you show me nothing but disrespect. What ever shall I do with you?” He took a sip of his cup, ignoring her while one of his women fed him and he openly fondled her. Zula turned her head in discussed and anguish, her family, they were gone. She could start to feel something dripping down her back and looked down to see tiny drips of red she detached herself as she watched the spot slowly grow with each drop. Another sharp pain down her back had her screaming. Stars danced in her vision as her face fell forward, tears gathered in her eyes but she wouldn’t let him see them. “Im talking to you girl, you shall be a new gift to my general for commanding the destruction of you beautiful planet.” Zula couldn’t form an emotion, she was so jumbled inside she couldn’t even form a thought. She bowed her head, too heavy to keep it up any longer. She was all alone now, a being passed off to the man who ruined her perfect and happy life. "What do you say General? Can you handle a spitfire like her in your bed? Or do we need to invade some amazon planets to sire you some heirs?" Attor smiled over to his commander's direction raising his glass to him. 

The Pub: Just a short simple love affair with a bartender and his cocktail waitress (m/f) OPEN
(blank) has finally full filled his dream of owning his own bar! But when a new cocktail waitress is hired and seems to keep to herself, he cant seem to focus on anything else. Shrouded in secrets, Madison or Maddy, tries to keep a low profile and he eyes off her boss. With her step father looking for her, she stumbled into (bar name) away from her past and hopes it stays that way. But with (blanks) eyes always on her she feels the layers of lies and secrets start to peel away as well as her clothes.
Picture:
The Pub: NSFW

Red Thread: A spinoff of Avatar, OC’s are welcome (m/f) OPEN
ess and the flThe Fire Lord had come to take her. She was ripped away from the people she knew and loved and the place she had called home, spirited away to a place she had never seen but had heard so much about. He had ignored her pleas to be reunited with her family and all that she knew. He had taken her innocence with a passion that burned so intensely that she had been forever marked by it. She had feared for her safety, and sanity. But her captor showed her that she did not have to fear for either one. She now belonged to one of the most powerful and feared men in the world. He commanded an entire nation, the most powerful nation in the world and there was no one that could ever defeat him, for his power ran much deeper than the eye could see, power divine. It is a power that envelops her, and binds her to him. His love for her was and still is dark and possessive…but it is genuine love nonetheless. Khaleesi – Lady of the Fire Nation, consort of the Fire Lord. That is what she is now.
In the darkname, Khaleesi of the Water Tribe died.
Picture:
Red Thread
"Again, again, Khaleesi!” the children chanted and Khaleesi smiled as a laugh bubbled from her lips. She was in the middle of a dozen or so tribal children a few on her lap while the rest crowed around her like bees to a flower. She dipped her fingers in the chilled water bowel that was starting to freeze over in front of her. “Ok, one last time. Then its supper time, your mothers are probably angry with me for keeping you this late already.” She consented as the water swirled and floated above the bowl, little fingers reached to touch as she moved the water around the crowed of awing children. Once she was sure they all had a turn feeling the water slid through their fingers did she smile and let the water explode and thousands of little frozen butterflies fluttered about the small space they all shared. The children cheered and jumped up trying to catch the tiny little ice creatures. The little ones in her lap, squealed and clapped their hands. Khaleesi smiled down at them and reached a hand out when a butterfly landed and she brought it closer for them to see. “Be gentle, look at the wings, how pretty they are…” The toddlers looked in wonder as the butterfly fluttered its crystallized wings, displaying the one of a kind snowflake pattern. The low light made them glow like magical stars and when the children caught them they would burst into a million tiny snowflakes.

Khaleesi couldn’t hide her smile as she saw happy the children were. Their families had been so mournful when the news of their brothers and fathers fall in the war. She wished for the war to end for peace to be brought to both regions. But her brothers didn’t see any chance of peace in the near future with the new firelord in control. She had wished to be of help to use her water bending to defend her people but her brothers and her future husband had prohibited her from setting one foot on the battlefield. So she used her powers to help those inside the camp. The woman appreciated her bending when they needed water to cook or clean. The children thought her tricks amazing and begged her every day to show them something new. She could never say no, her heart still scared with her own loss of her own father from the war, when she was young. She looked over the children again and saw most of the butterflies had already been caught. Soon she caught sight of her brother and a frown creased her brow, he didn’t look happy and his body looked tense. Shifting the children off her lap, she patted their bottoms to their siblings and told them to go home and eat. She crossed the distance between them and knew something was wrong. “Setha, whats wrong?” He shook his head, uncrossed his arms and rubbed the back of his neck, “Word is the firelord is in these parts. We don’t know what his agenda is but we have to be on guard.” Khaleesi covered her mouth, fear in her eyes at the news. “He wouldn’t attack a tribe of women and children, we barely have enough warriors to hunt for food.” He brother let out a long breath and rested his hand on her tiny shoulder. He was her older brother, by three years, but the youngest of three. Marco 32, Talcom 28, Setha 24, and Khaleesi 21, they were all they had left of their family. Her mother had died giving birth to her leaving her in the care of her father and brothers. Now that her father gone her brothers took it among themselves to fight back in the war. Marco, the eldest was out with most of the northern tribes in battle. Talcom would travel back and forth with news of the war and make sure enemies didn’t find their camp. Setha stayed to protect the families and their home and brought back food the save for the coming winter.

Khaleesi twisted her hands as she worried for her siblings, “He’s capable of anything Khalee, just be ready to take the others and run if the time comes.” The command in Setha voice stirred anger in her, they all knew how stubborn she could be and usally did the opposite of what they all said, but she knew he was right. With a deep breath she nodded. “Go eat before you patrol tonight.” Her brother nodded and ducked into their shared tent. She moved away from the tent and went to gather more wood for the fire tonight, a storm was on the horizon and the wood would go fast if the snow settled over them.

Once Khaleesi was out in the open land away from the prying eyes of her fellow tribe members did she spread her arms and started to bend. Her form was gentle yet her arms were strong as the movement followed and rippled through her body like water. The water around her rose and swirled with perfect rhythm with her dance. She smiled as the bending calmed her nerves and the thoughts of her parents, the war, and even everyday life faded away. All she felt was the water and how calm it made her feel. It soothed her soul and heart. Her brothers and father were overwhelmed when she first showed signs of bending. They hid her away and told her that she should bend in public in case word traveled to the fire nation. But she wasn’t careful and had bended in front of children who had made fun of her. The tribe had council and with the knowledge that no waterbenders had surfaced in twenty years, found Khaleesi a miracle. They vowed to keep her existence a secret from the other tribes. So far, no one knew of her abilities or even that a waterbender had been born. In some way she felt lost and a little alone with her powers. She had taught herself most of her moves but was still lacking in technique.

She dropped her hands and the water settled into snow beneath her. With a heavy sigh did she realize she was the only one of her kind, no one could understand her.  One of her butterflies had landed on her shoulder and she smiled down at the little insect as it flapped its wings and crawled around. Soon it was off and Khaleesi watched it flutter away into the clouded sky in the direction of the fire nation. She wondered what it was like, the region of fire. The stories Talcom would bring were so horrific she couldn’t stand to stay in the same room when he started. But she couldn’t understand how someone with so much power could be so demonic. Maybe Talcom was just trying to scare her with stories of bloodshed, he was always the one who over exaggerated everything. She took one last look of the sea and started to collect the firewood as the last of the sun’s rays disappeared under the clouds.

Note: If you would like to do it further a head of time is find with me, just laying out an idea of her character.

Fantasy Adventure Characters

Snow Harpy
Player: Chasseybaby
Name: Zoel Quill
Sex: female
Race: Snow Harpy
Class: White Mage
Gear: White feathered robes, satchel full of potions and recovery items
Weapons: Lunar Staff and Talisman 
Powers: Cure, Regen, Raise, and Bar Spells to others. She also can shift into a small snowy owl from time to time.

Characteristics: Shy, quiet, Zoel is a lost harpy who strives to see the best in others ever after her dark and traumatic past. She is closed off and keeps to herself, never to let anyone too close to her, in case she lost them like she did her family. Like most white mages, Zoel is a devoted to heal others, like her mother taught her. She has a soft spot for children and recognizes that her early life has changed her and doesn't want other children to end up like herself, guarded and alone. Zoel's weakness is her social skills and her lack of trust of others. She hides her feelings of fear and sadness while pushing others away to keep her heart protected.

Bio / History: Zoel Quill is of the Arctic Circle Harpy clan that reside up North. She grew up with her parents and seven siblings happily. Her mother was a mage herself and taught her hatchlings the art of healing magic. Her father was a warrior and favored Zoel, the youngest of their nest. He taught her how to survive in the wild, to hunt and scout. She was happy and well-loved by everyone within her clan’s fortress. She thought it safe and untouchable till they were attacked by an unknown enemy of the South.
Zoel survived the slaughter of her people, but suffered an even worst fate as a salve. After witnessing the death of her family and people at the claws of a hawk-like creatures, Zoel's mind was a jumble of wild and crazy emotions. She fought and tried to escape her prison, but was too weak and small to fight off her captors. Abused mentally and physically, by their leader who saw her as his, claimed her as his war prize. Harboring a broken heart over the loss of her clan she took pity on others who like herself were taken from their homes and separated from their loved ones. For ten years she has called the Ebony Cliffs her home, hoping for the day the monsters who took everything away from her to fall or to finally join her family under the High Moon of Heaven.
OPEN

Josetta of the Shyver Clan
Character Name: Josetta of the Shyver Clan, Fifth daughter of the Queen of Gypsy's Madge Shyver
Character Age: 22
Character Race: Human
Character Profession: Fortune Teller/Gypsy Dancer/Thief

Background:Josetta does not remember her real parents who were lost during a terrible sickness that passed through her small village off the coast near Frozen Isles. She wondered into the Kingdom of Ribenheim alone, unknown to the people and fought and stole for food, shelter and her own protection against the other street urchins. She grew tough and self-reliant, never backing down from a brawl or showing any sign of weakness because of her sex . She only took from those who had more than enough and gave to the little ones who didn’t have the strength to help themselves.

One day while she was being disciplined for her latest mischief, that of petty theft of a stale muffin, Madam Madge Shyver, who had first commonly, mistaken her for a boy, put a halt to the beating she was absorbing and paid for her meal. A member of a higher society of gypsys, who traveled city to city in their colorful caravans, entertaining the villagers with their fortune telling, mystical snake oils, and exotic dancers. Regarded as a Queen amongst the gypsies, she has a great bond with her people that runs deep and is able to avenge quarrels that have defamed her or her clan without leaving her cart. Knowing any number of her clansmen would hunt the offender down to please their queen. Some claims led her to be considered to be gifted with unholy powers, but were quickly snuffed out in fear of an early death to their leader or themselves. Some people accepted her gift and flocked to her for her fortune-telling and potions, though fake, sometimes prove useful to people who believe her. She leads her tribe round the countryside telling fortunes and selling crockery, and adopting gifted children into her fold.

Madam Madge eventually took Josetta under her powerful wing and trained the young child in her gypsy thieving ways. She enjoyed her new family, dancing and reading palms for coins, even the pick pocketing and gambling. She was quick to learn to wield a knife and excelled in hand to hand and short sword combat, to her Madam's surprised and soon became the best knife thrower in her tribe. Madam, grew fond of the girl and honored her with her name, making her one of her many daughters, providing her with special magic skills as well. Madam was know to dabble into the dark arts and gifted her youngest daughter with the gift of shadows. The ability to move unseen with the aid of darkness, blending in with shadows and become almost invisible at night or in dark places.

As she grew so did her beauty, maturing from a tomboy into a seductive gypsy princess. Madam, who was grow older with a weak heart, wanted to give her clan a bright future with a strong leader to up hold their laws and honor. She demand her five daughters on a quest to prove which would best lead their clan before her death to see her family was well looked after when she was gone. Her sisters argued that Josetta was not of Shyver blood line and should not have the right to inherit the leadership of their people. Outraged by the insincerity of her sisters, she slit her hand with one of her blades and held it to the four women.

"My blood my not be as red as yours, as strong as yours, or as powerful as yours. I may not be of your people, but we are all born from the same earth and share the same bread and the same sorrows and joys. The bond that links our family is not one of blood, but of respect and loyalty in each other. I am a Shyver bound by honor for my family, and when I return I promise to uphold my Madam's traditions, her teachings, and her devotion to protect the clan with every beat of my heart and drop of my blood in my body, so I swear to you..."

Madam was so proud of her little Josie, she ignored her daughter protest and allowed her to join the others. Josetta set off at once on her journey, letting her pride and determination take over to come back victorious. She knew her Madam meant to be fair but couldn’t stand the thought of any of the others ruling, they showed no signs of honor or loyalty to the clan and even were rumored to have ratted many of them out to the law for silver pieces. Rather than allow them to tear the only family she knew and loved, she planed to go to the farthest place she could think of and listen for a quest that would would bring dignity and respect home with her. Taking only a few items to sell or trade for food and loggings, she set off to the nearest town to search for her destiny. The only treasure she did not sell was a necklace she was given to her when she turned of age and became a woman. A tribal crest and piece of home she carries with her always that gives her hope to succeeded and one day lead her tribe as great as her Madam had.

It has been an year since then and Josetta had yet to fulfill a quest that would make her clan proud to call her Queen. She traveled South, stopping now and then to dance for gold or pick pockets of the men who were toll full in their cups or the folds of her dress to notice their money missing. Helping some in petty bar battles and harmless quests. She wasnt satisfied with her accomplishments so far. Traveling down the till she then stopped at Red Falcon Inn, where she now rested and waited for news of a crusade for her to partake in. What she didnt know was one of her sisters had word spread to stop her. While resting her tired head in a cup of pale ale, she did not see the knife till the last moment and dodged. She fought back and even took out a few men, but was out numbered in the end and jumped out a second story window to escape. Sore but unharmed, she used her shadow magic to blend into the dark and into the crowed city, hoping to be undiscovered. The next day rumors of her escape and how she vanished into the darkness, and how so used witchcraft to elude her abductor, who were said to be the men who she had stolen from and were looking to take her to the law. One of the men had seen her outside the window, use her powers and were now looking for the gyps girl to hang her for her crime of having unholy powers. Unable to leave the city without being seen or to flee back to her tribe without her task complete, Josetta knew she had to find a place where people wouldnt look for her and hoped to not be found till people forgot about her and her crimes.

Personality:Josetta is a very lost soul yet kind and compassionate about her family and the less fortunate. Abandoned as babe, she took to the streets and learned more than a child her age shouldn't have while growing up. She has an allure that draws people to her and regularly has to swat away pursuers who are captivated by her exotic looks. She is street smart and also quick on her feet, learning something new is as easy as counting for her. Her hate for the rich and wealthy noblemen makes her a bit vindictive at times but also fines them the most gullible for her ruses and cons. She uses her beauty to fool people into her tricks and is very good a seduction when she is gambling or stealing. People usually fine her temperament and wit amusing and charming at times when she is relaxed and enjoying good company. She is a bit suborn when it comes to getting her way and seems to always wines up in trouble because she often doesnt listen to reason. But her natural goodness and perseverance always carries the day, sometimes...

Major Skills:Knife Throwing, Short Sword Combat, Thievery(includes lock picking and trap disabling)
Minor Skills: Stealth, Acrobatics
Innate Abilities:Shadow Shifting, Deception

Additional Information/Secrets: Is known as the" Fatal Flower " of Madam Madge's daughters for her captivate body and dance as well as her deadly bladed petals.
OPEN

Bleach/Ninja: For future games
Name: Chiasa Shouten (goes by Chi)

Personality: She is cute, innocent, and acts very much like a child, which is reinforced by the fact that she refers to herself in third-person. Chiasa's vocabulary, which contains a number of off the wall phrases or using words with a different meaning. Senshin Genkou assumes her and she has grown a fondness to her Captain since she first met him. She also seems to grow excited whenever he is around her and is a bit jealous of other women who are given his attention. Chiasa isn’t afraid to show her affection over Senshin openly, best-shown when she unexpectedly bear-hugged him or tackling him when she sees him. Though she knows they could never be together while in the soul society she is known more like a younger sister to him then his lieutenant.

Though when things are serious Chiasa is much more mature, composed, logical, sophisticated, and intelligent. She is also relatively level-headed in terms of how to fight, stating that if one's excuse for a battle is to fight out of hatred, prejudice, or simple competition, then the challenger look "childish" and "unworthy”. Chiasa is somewhat pacifistic, and has despised engaging in combat, unless it involves self-defense and protecting those dear to her heart. She refuses to finish off weaker or injured opponents, and will stop fighting them once they've been disabled or incapacitated.
Chiasa has shown to be relatively calm and silent when fighting, preferring to speak only when spoken to. She is even shown to enjoy reading, usually seen reading a book after her missions or after waiting for Senshin. She has also shown to be a loyal, respectful, and trustworthy warrior, who will diligently follow the orders of her Captain. She's also knowledgeable, analytical, and easygoing, fairly compassionate, humorous in her own way, and exhibits a cheerful, energetic demeanor when off-duty.

Bio: Born in Rukon District 78 Inuzuri, life was rather hard for her as a child. Many men had found her attractive and had abused her at a very young age. Years and years it went on for, so much that she stopped her pleas for help and underwent a state of no emotion. Finally, one day a shinigami had arrived on patrol to see if there was hollow attacks, and helped her escape. She never forgot his name, Senshin Genkou and vowed that one day she would become a shinigami like him. After years of self-training she joined the academy to further hone her abilities.

Her natural talent was noticed almost immediately, and it was Zanjutsu. After that she trained with her kidos, after learning her zanpakuto's names, Suiboku. After that she trained her Shunpo with her philosophy being 'if they can't catch me then I can’t lose'. The training had changed her, spending time with her Senshin brought back a childlike personality she never got to experience in her past, but also maturing her into the leader she knew she could be. When she graduated she was in the highest class, making her lieutenant material. That was exactly what happened, she became the lieutenant of Squad 9 Captain, Senshin Genkou. She was so excited to finally have her name known, as well as finally having the ability to fight alongside her personal hero and saver. Chiasa adores her captains’ lighter personality and tolerates his darker one because she feels it makes him who he is as a shinigami. But she feels mistreated and unimportant when his darker side takes over bring her back feelings of how men treated her when she was in Rukongai , drinking excessively, lusting over women, and pushing others below him, but she stays with him none the less because she is wholeheartedly devoted to him.

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Weapon name: Suiboku

Release phrase: Brush away this evil, Suiboku.

Sealed appearance: A set of Daishō swords. One a long black bladed katana and simple handed wakizashi.

Shikai appearance: Once released her katana’s blade is streaked with red lines.
Pic:

Shikai powers: When released she is able to control a black aura around herself to attack and also covers her and her swords. She uses this black ink as a tool in her fighting style and also to push power into her attacks.

Bankai: Her katana transforms into a heavy decorative ornate cleaver that she wields with little to no effort. 
Pic:

Bankai powers: Just like her original sword she controls the black aura around her but is stronger and faster. She also may changes the surrounding area as well into an inky darkness, where she may surprise attack and shield herself from her enemies. If an opponent comes into contact with her ink while in her Bankai form their body becomes paralyzed and lose their eyesight for a short while in the darkness that she creates.

Pic: When she uses her Bankai form she also transforms.

Extra feature:
 Chiasa has a great deal of experience in fighting, showing hardly any effort in her advanced use of swordsmanship. Her body flows elegantly when engaging in combat, so finely tuned that she can stop her attacks at a moment's notice, and subsequently execute lethal attacks with absolute precision.
Even without the aid of her Zanpakutō, Chiasa has shown herself to be quite a skilled fighter. She also used her swordsmanship in conjunction with her hand-to-hand combat skills.
 She has increased speed and is very agile and flexible in all her forms.
PENDING FOR GROUP GAME

OPEN

DmC
Would love to do a DmC role pllay with Dante and Kat
OPEN

I love this video, Krieg's voice is so fucking sexy... *Drools*
You will be my hero if anyone can pull off this story! *shivers* I love me a crazy psycho path who talks about meat bicycles! ^^
OPEN AND CRAVING!

The Champion of the Pit **This game was original written and posted on Dringdar's Thread page I liked the idea behind it and would love to play it though I'd play the female character** OPEN

This story would be set in a low fantasy world, predominately on a fighting pit in a major city. Mostly its fighters are criminals or slaves who seek freedom from their fates. Others are glory seekers or professional pit fighters, seeking to make some coin, or a name for themselves. All of them are there only for the entertainment of the ruling class, who determines who lives and who dies within the pit. Professional fighters do battle with animals, monsters, and other warriors, and sometimes, if they do well, they're given... Gifts.
This roleplay details one such gift given to the pit's champion, a skilled warrior who is undefeated, and holds a great number of kills under his or her belt. How he or she obtains his or her gift is up to discussion; maybe he or she defeats another fighter in combat, and the judge, instead of calling for blood, gives the defeated to his or her foe as a prize. The champion takes him or her gladly, probably needing entertainment. Or perhaps a simple slave is brought to the champion, and told that he or she may do as they wish to their new slave. Its entirely up for discussion; I welcome creative ideas and discussion!
This roleplay is MxF only, and can go wherever we please. I can play either a dominant or a submissive character for this plot; I have no preference either way, though if I was forced to choose I'd be the top. At the same time, I almost would prefer a female champion who collars an arrogant rookie, and puts him in his place. Its up to you. Really though, I'm not picky. Can include bondage, non-con or whatever.

Nothing left to Loose: Looking for a SWAT agent to take on a challenge of protecting and help re building a troubled Sentor's daughter (m/f) OPEN
Emma Spencer’s (My character0 life is every girl’s dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she’s kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer. After ten months of being with Carter, she’s found, but the experience has totally changed her. She’s no longer the happy-go-lucky girl that everyone used to know and love; she’s now cold, hard and suffers from night terrors. It appears that Carter broke not only her body, but her spirit too. A shadow of her former self, her slogan for life is now: ‘If you don’t care about anything, then you have nothing to lose’. Carter is currently serving time for the murder of Jack, a conviction that Emma helped secure. But his retrial is coming up because some key evidence appears to have been tampered with. Unbeknown to Emma, death threats are being received by her father, the Senator. It appears that Carter is still interested in Emma and will stop at nothing to get her back.
Your Charater is brought in to protect her. He’s a newly qualified SWAT agent, a bright spark, the agency’s new golden boy. He is assigned undercover, posing as her boyfriend. His job is to help her through college and keep her safe until the end of the trial in eight months’ time. For three years she has been the broken, damaged girl, refusing to feel emotion or pain, but can YC help her rebuild her life and finally deal with the grief of losing her childhood sweetheart? Will he be the one to make her see that life is, in fact, worth living and that not all men will hurt her? All the while, the shadow of the trial looms over the both of them, taunting them, reminding them that it isn’t over yet. After all, Carter Thomas will stop at nothing to be reunited with his ‘Princess’.

Emma Spencer NSFW

AC IS OUT!: (m/f) cousins/neighbors/school friends OPEN

So what I was thinking for this idea was YC and MC are really close neighbors. Our families knew each other from college and we basically grew up together since we were kids. MC is a bit bossy, rash and jumps in feet first kinda girl, but she has a crush on YC but refuses to act on it, scare that YC would reject her and she would lose their friendship. One hot summer day the AC in the building blows and every apartment is out of cool air.  To easy herself, MC has stripped to either her bikini or sheer underwear. Her mother is preparing dinner and ask her to pick up something form next door, YC house that she asked her friend for, cup of sugar? She goes over, in practically nothing, and opens the door your house. Your parents, who both work or are out on earns are not home but YC is. She sneaks in to scare him but finds him just as nude as her and either watching/reading porn or masturbating. This turns her on and she starts to touch herself as well.

I kinda want them to have a sexual relationship but they never seem to get to home base if you know what I mean. Either parents come home, or something stops them before they can finish. Also MC is having a hard time with her feelings and doesn’t know if YC really likes her or not…

So Hot!

Caught in the rain!: (m/f) school friends OPEN

I really liked this picture! Im not too sure what I can come up for this one but here it goes…
MC is new to the school and her parents moving into the city for work. The school use to be an all-girls school but has recently become a co-ed one due to overwhelming schools unable to hold students. Only a few boys have joined the school and the few that have are either very smart and athletic. Which causes the girls at school to create fan clubs and groupies for each new boy. MC is shy and quiet, but friendly and really wants to find a friend to get close too. Since her parents kept moving place to place it was hard for her to keep friends. Its in her last year of high school and she’s excited to be able to do it in a normal school and not home schooled, but she finds that its not everything she was hoping it to be. She is contently picked on and bullied, teased and her things tend to go missing. The only thing that gets her to out of bed is YC, she is a big admire of yours and is lucky enough to sit beside your desk. The other girls are jealous and take that out on MC. One day they steal her bra and panties hoping to embarrass her. She is devastated and waits for everyone to go home before she leaves. On her way is caught in a storm and hides under a tree in an abandoned park where YC is also seeking shelter under the same tree.
But if you can come up with a better story from that picture I’m al ears! ^^

Just a little wet...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again!!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:50:24 PM by Chasseybaby »

Offline ChasseybabyTopic starter

Re: So many delicious flavors to choose from... (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 01:25:03 AM »

One/One
-Magical Waters-
-Dancing with Swords and Fire-
-Molding the Music-
-Amber's Selfies-

One/One outside of Elliquiy
-When Bat Met Cat-
-Maid for you...-

Group

-Protagonists at War-
-Zootopia Hybrid Theory-