You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:50:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Requests you say? I shall indulge and tell.  (Read 268 times)

Offline Elisyyr LeTharneTopic starter

Requests you say? I shall indulge and tell.
« on: May 13, 2014, 03:59:27 PM »
You can find my Double O's in my signature, as well as numerous other things. I am going to try to keep this thread as clean and neat as possible. It will be a simple list structure with a rating system on my ideas. They rate from 5-1. 5 being awesome, and 1 being I guess I'll do that right now. RP's can be sexual but I am more focused on storytelling and atmosphere at this time than pure smut.

The order of said ideas do not reflect the raiting of it. Also please PM me instead of replying here, thank you!
1. D&D based idea. Primarily formed around 4th Edition. I have numerous characters picked out for this, and several plots. If you'd like to know some PM me, if you'd like to actually play D&D in some form or fashion with me that's awesome too.
Rating of 5!

2. Dragon's Dogma, regular or Dark Arisen content included. Again I have numerous characters but only a few plot ideas. The main plot in my head consists of: (There is going to be a spoiler for those who have not beaten the game!)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
An anomaly within the circle has occurred, the world is breaking and the Everfall's gateway is shut. As things continue to fall apart a fair number of well suited individuals are being blessed/cursed with the power of an Arisen. Weather rages one moment, becomes serene the next. Some towns have been swallowed whole by the planet, others overrun by Goblins and other foul creatures, more still have been left untouched. The Arisen must ban together and put an end to this savagery, before there's nothing left to protect. *To sum up it's similar to after you beat the Great Dragon, but the Everfall is sealed, preventing any Arisen from reaching the "Maker's" Throne and finishing the circle. As a result whatever is causing the issue is also trying to compensate by making more Arisen, both in number and power.*
Rating of 3.

3. Nentibus Mechanica: An original-ish world of mine, consisting of everything from overly advanced tech to Gods, Superheroes, and Anthros. There is an actual story behind the world, and it's main character V.V. I will leave this link here so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about. (Spoiler for basic charater sheet.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Type: (God, Cyborg, etc.)
Rating of 4.
4.Minecraft, yes I know it's weird but hear me out. I'm not talking super blocky, I'm talking about if your character was in the minecraft world, minecraft physics and laws of nature etc. My primary plot for this being our characters somehow being either A: trapped in the game from some unknown force, and finding out it just looks blocky to us. or B: That just being the world they live in. I like both ideas. so whichever one sounds good to you!
Rating of 3.
Active RP slots:
Slot 1: CLOSED
Slot 2: CLOSED
Slot 3: CLOSED
Slot 4: CLOSED
Slot 5: OPEN
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:17:21 AM by Elisyyr LeTharne »

Offline Elisyyr LeTharneTopic starter

Re: Requests by and/or for this DJ.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 08:18:45 PM »
I just rewrote the entire thread, so enjoy maybe, I hope!