I chose my username because..

Started by Ariel, July 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DapperCat

I am dapper, fluffy, adorable and have no thumbs.

Nico

... 'Nic' is unfortunately unavailable.

Wolfling72

On every site I've ever been involved with (since the days of dial-up) my name has always included the following words in some variation: She, Luna, Moon, and Wolf.

However, upon my arrival at the lovely land of E, I discovered all of my chosen variations were in use...thus I took Wolf and shoved a LING on the end and added my birth year. At the base, I'm just a beast, you know?
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Le RandomBloke

Hm. It was a thing I did in games, I figured I was just some Random bloke when I joined clan servers and it'd be an appropriate name. The Le_ is just something, I think Trieste, added for me on my account of being Belgian. Hurr, never bothered to get it changed, I like it.

I tend to change parts of my nickname online though, I went by the name of Random to many, because it was always Random<Noun>. Eventually RandomShark, then Gentleshark. But considering how long ago I made this account, I will remain RandomBloke.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Poisin

Mine's a little embarrassing but I've had it so long I can't shake it now haha.

When I was in middle school I couldn't create a Gaia account because of the poor internet connection, so one of my girlfriends made it for me. And I guess NEITHER of us knew how to spell Poison. It kind of works in my advantage though, since people don't tend to use that for a username anywhere else haha

Heptarch

At the time I was very interested in the history of magick (John Dee and Edward Kelley's Enochian Heptarchia Mystica) and was looking for a handle that spoke to me and was obscure enough that I wouldn't have to worry about someone else taking it or having to append a bunch of meaningless numbers to it.

Burrito

~burrito

ButtercupBallet

It's just a mishmash of words that had alliteration and sounded whimsical.
O/Os 5 Active RPs

Kurogane

Lord Jiro's chief general, from the movie Ran, who was crooked, but had personal honor and excellence!

Rabbit

I was born in the year of the Rabbit so it seemed appropriate at the time.

Thera Regina

I chose my Username because...I was into Strange Magic at the time and Princess Alexx was my OC.

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

dicequeer

I horde dice and I'm very queer  :P

clonkertink

RizzlerofDizzler

The origins of my time are frankly lost to the sands of time, but from what I can remember, I used to love playing a character named Ryze in the game League of Legends.
My old username used to be RogueD, which may sound like an innuendo, but was meant to be taken as the past tense of an action. Such as a cool catchphrase (that sadly never caught on) "That dude got Rogue'd!"
Anyway, I ended up making a profile pic for my discord that was essentially RoD, and when I eventually changed my username (don't ask why) I still liked the acronym, so I ended up pulling a bit of a snoop dog and created the Rizzler of Dizzler, which is a mashup of what was my favorite champion and the acronym for my old name.

Also, it sounds official enough that I feel like I can stand atop a tower and shout down at the peasants because of it. ;)
Rejoice, for thou hath recieved the blessing of the esteemed Rizzler, from the lands of Dizzler.

*shakes hands at thou*

Lovely Complex

I chose my new username because it expresses me in multiple ways. I'm both lovely and complex, in case you did not know. ^^

Aya Akatsuki

I was actually looking at a random name generator and stumbled upon Aya. I really liked the anime Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) because the main female protagonist grows to be a badass...so yeah! There you have it~
"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let’s not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.” ~Toshiro Hitsugaya

Lady Shadow

A bit mysterious, a bit dark. With a feminine side to it. :)
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Adiasporical

I was looking for yet another nickname to use, and I had no inspiration, so I simply scrolled through my music list until I found something fancy ("Diaspore"). After that I slightly modified it, because Diaspore was used way too often throughout the Internet, and here I am.
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

SMR Rein

It's my pen name. I use it for all my writing.
Be bold

NomDeGuerre

I chose mine because it means exactly what it is, a pseudonym. It felt right.
NomDeGuerre

Keep company with those who make you better. –English Proverb

CalicoWolf

My favorite animal/spirit animal is a wolf. I love cats, especially calicoes. So, of course, I combined the two. Calico Wolf. :) snipped for identifying content

FroreQueen

Frore means icy, cold, flurry. I have an attachment disorder and was often thought of as an ice cold bitch because of that. I took Frore and Added Queen. It's been my nickname on many a thing, from games to writing. I have fun with it.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Glacierburn

I chose mine because I wanted something paradoxical but has a cool ring to it. It took me like 20 minutes to make it because I'm very picky about names... x-x

Amaris

I absolutely love the moon and the name means Child of the Moon :)

Belisarius

He was an interesting figure from the Byzantium Empire in the 6th Century and the name sounded cool.