Calico's New and Improved Wanted Ad!

Started by CalicoWolf, April 13, 2020, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalicoWolf

Hello, everyone, I am CalicoWolf!
This thread is basically an overhaul of my first wanted ad, updated with my current cravings, new story ideas, and roleplaying preferences.
If you are interested in a roleplay, PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. Send me a private message and I will get back to you much quicker.

A Bit About Me:
   I am a 23-year-old female living in the United States (in the Central timezone) and I have been forum-roleplaying for going on six years or so. I work at least 35 to 40 hours a week, so my postings will vary week-to-week. I enjoy stories that captivate my imagination. I will go into more detail on my posts/partners/etc. below. Thank you for taking the time to read!
My Ons and Offs can be found here.

My Writing Style and Posting Preferences:
   So, first and foremost, I have always been a bit of an English buff, so I've come to expect proper spelling and grammar in roleplay. Of course, typos will happen, and I understand that, because they happen to me, as well. I will make an exception for someone who's native language is not English. If this occurs, I am more than happy to help further educate my partner if they are interested in becoming more fluent with grammar and punctuation. I do not tolerate text speech (unless you are typing up an actual text message for the story) in posts.
   My post-length can vary widely, depending on what is going on in the story. Introductory posts are typically anywhere from 5-10 paragraphs; however, not every post will be so long. If there is active dialogue, I will still include detail, but my posts can be as short as a single paragraph. I don't mind longer posts, however, I can and likely will lose interest if there is so much going on in every post that I cannot keep up. More often than not, I am posting from my phone, which can make long, intricate posts more difficult at times.
   I prefer to write in third-person.
   I have Discord for OOC chat, but I do not roleplay in Discord, I prefer to roleplay in the forums.

Characters:
   When it comes to characters, I typically like to play as straight or bisexual females. Depending on the story, I am sometimes open to playing straight male characters, as well. If there are dominant and submissive roles involved, I prefer to play as a submissive female or, occasionally, a dominant male.

My Partners:
   I do not have a preference of your gender behind the screen. If we can get along well OOC and build a story together, then that is all that matters to me.
   Cooperative story- or world-building is a MUST. I will not be the only one contributing ideas while someone else just goes along with it. I like to think that I am very easy to bounce ideas off of. I like to take both parties' ideas and formulate them into something suitable for us as partners.
   I like to have some sort of relationship OOC with my partners. This does not entail that we should know everything about each other, but at least a bit of regular conversation and, of course, plot discussion. I have Discord if you'd prefer to communicate there, or Pms are fine, also.

Smut in Roleplay:
   When I first began roleplaying, it was entirely story-based with no smut (because I was on another site that did not permit smut and because I was under 18.) So, in saying that, I am still very much a storyteller in my roleplays. If I had to give a percentage, I would say somewhere around 70/30, story-to-smut.
   However, I have done a few one-shot stories that are almost entirely smut-based, and I am open to discussing them, but the idea would need to be something that can include a good majority of my kinks. If you are interested in a one-shot, please message me to discuss pairings.

Current Cravings:
   Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic (zombies, infection, nuclear warfare, alien invasion, EMP, etc.)
   Dystopian Future
   Slice of Life
Supernatural
   Mafia/Gang/Motorcycle Club
   Any possible stories derived from my list of movies/shows/games/books/etc.

Random Plot Bunnies:

Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll

This story follows the origins of what would become a world-touring rock band. YC is a young, aspiring guitarist (or whatever instrument you would prefer him to play,) who starts a band with a few of his friends. They practice almost everyday in his basement together, but can never seem to get more than a few gigs every now and then. One day, YC is approached by MC, who saw them play at a small, nearly-empty bar. She tells him that she's never played in a band before, but she has a few songs written and she can sing a bit. YC decides to give her a chance and he realizes that she is more than just a good singer, she could be just what the band needs. And the band grows from there.
   Plot is open for discussion. Once the band gets more and more famous, there is a lot of potential trouble they could get into. They would be doing shows, photoshoots, parties, meet-and-greets, etc. Not to mention everything outside of the band stuff. I hope for this story to be a slow-burn romance, with plenty of plot twists. Smut is welcome, of course, and I imagine that, given the basis of the story, there will be a lot of sex, especially as they become famous. I was thinking that MC is already married in the beginning of the story (which she doesn't tell the band at first.) But, of course, there is tension between her husband and YC. Her husband would likely be a royal asshole and a notorious drunk.
Tags: MxF main pairing, slice of life, extreme scenarios, slow-burn romance, multiple characters

Movies/TV Shows/Anime/Books/Video Games I'm Into:
*I only wish to draw inspiration from these works, not copy them scene-for-scene. These are listed in no specific order.
*** = Currently craving
     Supernatural (CW TV Series) ***
     Game of Thrones (HBO TV Series)***
     Vikings (History Series)***
     Attack on Titan (Anime Series)
     Dungeons and Dragons (Wizards of the Coast Tabletop RPG)***
     Deathnote (Anime Series)
     Sons of Anarchy (FX TV Series)***
     Harry Potter (Movies starring Daniel Radcliffe)
     Pokemon (Video Games and TV Series)
     Black Clover (Anime Series)
     Breaking Bad (AMC TV Series)
     Umbrella Academy (Netflix TV Series)
     The Walking Dead (AMC TV Series)***
     Horizon: Zero Dawn (by Guerilla Games)
     The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (by Bethesda)***
     The Last of Us (by Naughty Dog)***
     Grand Theft Auto: V (by Rockstar Games)
     Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11 (Video Games)
     This is Us (NBC TV Series)
     The Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)
     Wolf's Rain (Anime Series)
     Titanic (starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet)
     The Lion King (Disney)
     The Parent Trap (starring Lindsey Lohan)
     Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series)***
     Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (by Lewis Carroll)
     And much, much more! Feel free to ask me for more!

CalicoWolf

Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll added to Random Plot Bunnies

CalicoWolf

Looking for new stories! Please message me if your interested in discussing a roleplay! :)