Rate the Avatar Above You (3.0)

Started by Deamonbane, June 12, 2019, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curvyprincess

[/url]

LostInTheMist

10. That Christmas tree looks wonderful.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Hrairoo

8/10 - very classic, elegant back. Subtly sensual.

Esmeralgirl

9.5/10 for the simplicity of that avi.

Deamonbane

Simplicity is definitely underrated.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Hrairoo

9/10. Classic sensual couple, back shot.

Peccavi

9.5/10.

Just..... yes. All of that! I adore Chris Evans.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Lovely Complex

*takes a sip from the cup then rates* 9.5/10 :D

Merry Gentry

8 ~ cause I keep waiting for the Boom!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Elodie

10/10.

Nothing to be said, except wow.
BDSM Test
ONs | OFFs
Very active on Discord ;)

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lovely Complex

10! You always have the best avatars! <3

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Aiden

10, the uneven stocking makes it hotter.

Merry Gentry

Elodie

BDSM Test
ONs | OFFs
Very active on Discord ;)

Merry Gentry

WordSmith

Peccavi

10!

Gorgeous man in a suit... Fans self.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

WordSmith

10 for the petite lady who needs to hit him up later!

Lain

9 love the crisp suit with a bit of scruff <3
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Merry Gentry

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

ArtemisHighmore

8. There's a story here, I can feel it!