You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]  (Read 1858 times)

Offline PeccaviTopic starter

Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]
« on: January 31, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »
Intro!
Hello and welcome to my thread! For those of you that don’t know, I am Natasha, though most people shorten it to Nat or you can stick with my username and variations thereof- Peccavi, Pecca, Pec. I have a boyfriend so I am not looking for a lover or a real life relationship so don't ask for one. I am here for the fun and the roleplaying! Friendship is, of course, always accepted with a warm and welcoming embrace.

Also, I can’t respond to posts or threads every single day. I apologize but life is simply too hectic at times and sometimes I just come onto E to play in the Social threads and nothing else. I try to keep my estimated reply times updated in my A/A thread and if it gets to be too long for you, please just let me know. I understand completely if I take so long that you lose interest but sometimes my muse disappears for a month or two at a time and then returns full force. I can't control her. She's a wicked creature.

Now onto the fun. I have eclectic tastes that vary depending on storyline and my partner. With men I tend to enjoy either power plays or being dominated. With ladies, I tend to be a bit more dominant but switching it up can be fun with them too. For any questions about preferences and desires please, please, please read my O/Os before PMing me! So much time could be saved if people would do so!  ;)

Roleplay Methods
I roleplay through PMs and threads only. I do not use IMs ever so don't even ask and I have no email dedicated to things like this.

Scenarios
I will generalize and say that I can work with different genres. I love fantasy and modern the most but I can play in the sci-fi or apocalyptic world as well. As far as fantasy worlds, PM me and we can discuss because I do adore original settings. I love anything from high fantasy to simple renaissance style worlds with knights and royalty and thieves and such. Modern life can be anything from supernatural/super hero/crime/drama/sappy romance. Vampires, werewolves, demons, etc all work for me as long as they’re not the type of characters from the Twilight series. I like my vampires to be dark and not glittery, thanks!

Video Games/Fandoms
I’ll be honest and say that though I play a lot of video games, there aren’t that many that I would like to roleplay. (Sorry, I just can't see myself enjoying a minecraft roleplay!) One exception would be anything Bioware. I adored the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:49:20 PM by Peccavi »

Re: Peccavi's True Desires
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
Pairings

Okay, first I tried to do the listings as MyCharacter/YourCharacter but then I realized that there are so many specific pairings that I will simply list Races/Species/Classes that I wish to play and then Races/Species/Classes that would be fun to play against.

My Character Preferences
  • Human
  • Vampiress
  • Werewolf
  • Elf
  • Magic user (Sorceress/Witch/etc)
  • Queen/Princess
  • Thief/Rogue
  • Servant Girl
  • Spy/Hacker
  • Pilot
  • Mafioso's Daughter

Characters I would like to play with (Your Characters)
  • Human
  • Vampire
  • Lycan/Shapeshifter
  • Demon
  • King/Prince/Nobleman
  • Knight/Guard
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:56:31 PM by Peccavi »

Re: Peccavi's True Desires
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:53:43 PM »
Characters!

*These are by no means the only characters that I will play but it gives people something to start with if ideas are lacking. :)

Sam
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Nicknames/Aliases: None
Species: Human
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair Color: Black streaked with silver
Eye Color: Blue
Profession/Class: Warrior
Other: I have to plug the photographer/artist simply because this was an amazing find!

Vivian
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Profession/Class:
Other: Vivian is the daughter of famed Boss of the DeLuca crime family. Rich, beautiful, and used to having her every whim fulfilled, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Snow White
Nicknames/Aliases: Snow
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 112 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Profession/Class: Princess
Story Ideas: Everyone knows the story of Snow White, right? Well, I adore twisted fairytales so lets make this into a different plot. The Huntsman is sent to kill Snow, commanded by the evil Queen to bring her the heart of the Princess. Instead, upon meeting/finding her, he sees that she is a beauty.
Then the story could go one of two ways.
Romantic- He sees that she is a beautiful person both inside and out and decides to use his knowledge of the woods to hide her deep within the forest where the Queen and her men will never find them. Longer stories could even have them battling the Queen so that Snow can regain her father's kingdom.
Not romantic- He decides that he will keep the Princess for himself whether she likes the idea or not and steals her away to his cabin/estate located deep within the heart of the Forbidden Forest.

Alisandria
Nicknames/Aliases: Ali, Alix
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 108 lbs
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Hazel

Jendaya
Nicknames/Aliases: Jen
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 123 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Profession/Class: Demi-Goddess of Fortune and Luck.
Other: Jendaya is the offspring of one of the Gods of Fate and a mortal Queen. Though the Queen's mortal husband thought the child was his own, the truth was soon revealed as Jendaya became powerful in the arcane arts. Never before had a mortal wielded power and there are many that wish to use her and her magic for their own purposes.

Marissa
Nicknames/Aliases: None yet.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Profession/Class: Soldier/Assassin.

Aurora
Nicknames/Aliases: None yet.
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Violet
Profession/Class: Sorceress/Magic Wielder

Neiri
Species:Asari
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 126 lbs
Profession/Class: Neiri is a powerful biotic that aligns herself with people that she thinks will make an impact.

Elizavetta Cristea
Nicknames/Aliases: Eliza, Liz, Lady Cristea
Weight: 124 lbs
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Green
Profession/Class: 'Prince' of Antiva.
Other: Explaining the above title, her father was a well known merchant 'Prince' of Antiva. Not truly of royal lineage but in Antiva the men with the money are the ones that truly run the place. Her father amassed a vast fortune which allowed him to purchase his own compounds within Antiva City and his own personal army. Sadly, the world of Antivan politics is a deadly one and the widowed merchant was murdered. An assassination delivered by the famed Crows, with a rival 'Prince' thinking that he could easily gain control of the Cristea fortune, compound and even Elizavetta herself.

Still, Elizavetta was her father's daughter in every way. After a brief period of morning, she took upon herself the mantle of the Cristea estate and is now one of the 'Princes' of Antiva herself. Commanding an incalculable wealth, her own personal army and power.

Selyne
Species: Lycanthrope
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: Deep Brown
Profession/Class: FBI Supernatural Division
Other: (Since there are so many different adaptations of lycanthropes in literature/tv/film, I am basing Selyne off of Keri Arthur's Guardian series. Wikipedia excerpt follows.)

" ...transformed Shifters typically have the appearances of normal wolves, as opposed to anthropomorphic creatures. They possess enhanced strength, senses, and healing, but are vulnerable to silver and attacks from one another. After reaching the age of 17 or 18, depending on gender, a Shifter's first transformation will usually occur during a full moon. Following this event, they are able to initiate the change at will."

Arrika Rh'etvian
Nicknames/Aliases: Rika
Species: Alien Shifter
Weight: 122 lbs
Hair Color: Golden Blond
Eye Color: Metallic Silver
Profession/Class: Princess of the Keraz
Other: Information about the alien race, the Keraz (Kerazi- plural).
The Kerazi are known shapeshifters with skills and talents being most pronounced in the nobility or upperclass citizens. Some of the lower class citizens are said to have mixed with too many alien species to be able to hold onto a shape other than their own while the ‘pure’ Kerazi, or upperclass, are said to be able to turn themselves into a mirror image of any living animal or humanoid that they have physically touched.

They seem mostly humanoid despite their shifting abilities and their normal form only differs from Earth-bound humans by the color of their eyes. Kerazi have the ability to be born with metallic-hued irises as well as the rainbow of colors granted upon the humans.

Gabriella
Nickname: ‘Gabi’ but only to a chosen few.
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 128
Eye Color: Pale blue
Racial Powers: Enhanced senses in both human and shifted form, enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced agility, able to smell the mood of nearby humans.
Unique Powers: Able to share power with others through blood and can change back to human form more rapidly than most shifters though it usually exhausts her.
Profession: Her normal 9 to 5 job is that of a rather successful boutique owner. She has several stores throughout the local area and her designs have been seen on celebrities and socialites making her both wealthy and well known.
Other: Behind closed doors, Gabriella can be harsh and seemingly dark. That is one of the reasons that she was chosen as her Ulfric’s Bolverk and her position is rarely applied because of the way in which she kills those that step out of line.

Rhian
Nicknames/Aliases: Many. She changed her name numerous times though most people connect her current name, Rhian, as the leader of the Thieves' Guild.

Description: Lithe and agile, Rhian may have a masculine sounding moniker but her appearance is anything but. She is the master of disguise and easily transforms her physical self by way of clothing and demeanor into any role that she needs to play but in every day life her curves are tucked into supple black leather armor which has been well-worn and oiled so that she is as quiet and as undetectable as the shadows in the night.

Black hair, when unbound, reaches just past her shoulder blades. Silky and straight as a nail, she usually keeps it tied back in some fashion so that it does not interfere with her vision. Her eyes are one of her most disliked features though they are a stunning and unique shade of violet. Rhian despises them because any notable features can be used against you when you're a thief. Not many people would take notice to a description of "Female with brown hair and brown eyes" since women matching that profile are a dime a dozen but when you add tattoos (which she has two, though those she can keep hidden) or rarely seen hues of eye color then hiding out becomes a bit more difficult.

Abilities: Her life as a thief has led to a myriad of abilities whether they are physical or not. Rhian is agile, strong for a woman and can move both quickly and silently. She knows how to pick locks, lift a coin purse, sweet talk a beggar out of his last coin or intimidate a shopkeeper that is behind on his payments. She will steal a dress from a seamstress' shop, don it to appear as a noble lady and infiltrate a ball just to nick a priceless artifact from the vaults of the estate.

Weaknesses: Though strong, she is not as strong as most and would range more at a medium gymnast or acrobatic level. Warriors of any type would be stronger than she is and she also has no immunity to magic unless she's recently happened across some sort of jewelry that would protect her. She is also an urbanite, preferring to stick to the cities and thus she has no real sense of survival when she ventures beyond city walls. Her enemies range from guards to other thieves rather than ogres, wildlife and the like.

Personality: Rhian's true personality is reportedly a mystery though the qualities that seem to be most consistent throughout the telling are: sarcastic, humorous, playful. Other aspects of her personality remain to be seen since she constantly changes and shifts her demeanor to fit her situation. When dealing with subordinates, she is harsh and demanding as well as scary to those that do not heed her orders. Yet, when she trusts someone she is loyal, kind-hearted and overly protective.

History: Born Rhiannon Kennalee Ashcroft, the name alone hints at a noble upbringing and wealthy status. The Ashcroft lineage has borne Dukes and Duchesses and thus, Lords and Ladies for the past two centuries at least. As with so many tales though, Rhian's history is far from perfect and on the eve of the Harvest festivals when she was 10 years old her entire family was slain. Many believe that 'Rhiannon' is dead as well since the estate was subsequently torched to hide all evidence but only two people in existence know the truth. Rhiannon herself and her governess who had the forethought to lead her through the servant's entrance to avoid the bloodshed that ensued. The governess moved, claiming that she was a widow and Rhiannon was her daughter.

No one refuted these claims but the governess wasn't very wealthy so supporting the both of them meant that Rhiannon's new 'mother' was gone for a majority of the day. Seeking to help her governess, Rhiannon began to use her idle time to seek odd jobs until a newfound friend in the city led her to 'easier' ways to gain coin. She picked up the skills quickly and over the years her thieving prowess grew until a particularly entertaining burglary led to her being discovered by the local Thieves' Guild.

A meeting was forced but she easily met the small challenges that they presented to her to prove her worthiness and after another year or two she began to quickly ascend the chain of command. All in all, it took her 9 years to reach the rank of Leader. About two years ago, a startup guild called the NightRavens tried to take over her territory and during the prolonged altercations, they ended up assassinating her 'mother', the governess which saved her from death so long ago. Enraged, Rhian placed an open bounty on the NightRavens, offering gold for every crest which was turned into her and within a few months a majority of the NightRavens were either dead or had escaped from the city to avoid such a fate.

More recently, her own Guild members have begun disappearing and at first she assumed it was retribution from the remaining NightRavens but after seeking an audience with a Seer, she was told two things. One, that the NightRavens were not responsible for her Guild's fate and two, that whatever was behind the disappearances was much darker and much more sinister than she was currently prepared to face. The Seer then drew a symbol upon parchment and handed it to Rhian before dismissing the thief and after manu inquiries and interrogations, Rhian finally has a lead.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 12:04:34 PM by Peccavi »

Re: Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:20:56 AM »
Updated with some extra info in first and third posts! Trying to develop plot ideas which will go in this post, once I get them written.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
An update along with my monthly bump along with a few edits.

8-)

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 02:33:59 PM »
Updated my introduction paragraph and altered some of what I am looking for!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:37:37 PM by Peccavi »

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 10:21:32 AM »
Updated a few minor quirks, housekeeping! Feel free to PM me if you have an idea for a story.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:42:49 PM by Peccavi »

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »
Edited again. Updated some minor things!

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
I'm not quite looking for roleplays yet but I updated a few things!