You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 28, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]  (Read 1896 times)

Offline PeccaviTopic starter

Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]
« on: January 31, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »
Intro!
Hello and welcome to my thread! For those of you that donít know, I am Peccavi, Pecca, Pec, etc. I have a boyfriend so I am not looking for a lover or a real life relationship so don't ask for one. I am here for the fun and the roleplaying! Friendship is, of course, always accepted with a warm and welcoming embrace.

Also, I canít respond to posts or threads every single day. I apologize but life is simply too hectic at times and sometimes I just come onto E to play in the Social threads and nothing else. I try to keep my estimated reply times updated in my A/A thread and if it gets to be too long for you, please just let me know. I understand completely if I take so long that you lose interest but sometimes my muse disappears for a month or two at a time and then returns full force. I can't control her. She's a wicked creature.

Now onto the fun. I have eclectic tastes that vary depending on storyline and my partner. With men I tend to enjoy either power plays or being dominated. With ladies, I tend to be a bit more dominant but switching it up can be fun with them too. For any questions about preferences and desires please, please, please read my O/Os before PMing me! So much time could be saved if people would do so!  ;)

Roleplay Methods
I roleplay through PMs and threads only. I do not use IMs ever so don't even ask and I have no email dedicated to things like this.

Scenarios
I will generalize and say that I can work with different genres. I love fantasy and modern the most but I can play in the sci-fi or apocalyptic world as well. As far as fantasy worlds, PM me and we can discuss because I do adore original settings. I love anything from high fantasy to simple renaissance style worlds with knights and royalty and thieves and such. Modern life can be anything from supernatural/super hero/crime/drama/sappy romance. Vampires, werewolves, demons, etc all work for me as long as theyíre not the type of characters from the Twilight series. I like my vampires to be dark and not glittery, thanks!

Video Games/Fandoms
Iíll be honest and say that though I play a lot of video games, there arenít that many that I would like to roleplay. (Sorry, I just can't see myself enjoying a minecraft roleplay!) One exception would be anything Bioware. I adored the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:37:15 PM by Peccavi »

Re: Peccavi's True Desires
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
Pairings

Okay, first I tried to do the listings as MyCharacter/YourCharacter but then I realized that there are so many specific pairings that I will simply list Races/Species/Classes that I wish to play and then Races/Species/Classes that would be fun to play against.

My Character Preferences
  • Human
  • Vampiress
  • Werewolf
  • Elf
  • Magic user (Sorceress/Witch/etc)
  • Queen/Princess
  • Thief/Rogue
  • Servant Girl
  • Spy/Hacker
  • Pilot
  • Mafioso's Daughter

Characters I would like to play with (Your Characters)
  • Human
  • Vampire
  • Lycan/Shapeshifter
  • Demon
  • King/Prince/Nobleman
  • Knight/Guard
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:56:31 PM by Peccavi »

Re: Peccavi's True Desires [F seeking M or F]
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 10:20:56 AM »
Updated with some extra info in first and third posts! Trying to develop plot ideas which will go in this post, once I get them written.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
An update along with my monthly bump along with a few edits.

8-)

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 02:33:59 PM »
Updated my introduction paragraph and altered some of what I am looking for!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:37:37 PM by Peccavi »

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:21:32 AM »
Updated a few minor quirks, housekeeping! Feel free to PM me if you have an idea for a story.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:42:49 PM by Peccavi »

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »
Edited again. Updated some minor things!

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
I'm not quite looking for roleplays yet but I updated a few things!