You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 13, 2020, 12:48:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Valley of the Wolf Queen"
Congratulations Wistful Dream & Andronica for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 299090 times)

Offline Zelta Runa

Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #6800 on: July 06, 2020, 02:06:39 PM »
Granted. Instead you have hay flu, which is far worse.

I wish my ear didn't hurt so often.

Offline Dred2967

« Reply #6801 on: July 06, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
Granted.  You have your perfectly spacious art studio with amazing lighting and all the equipment you need.  It's located in the worse part of the city and sirens are always heard, bullets have gone threw windows, plus if you step outside your door you will be mugged and probably killed. 

I wish to retire tomorrow and have enough money to live for these rest of my life. 

Offline c2u

« Reply #6802 on: July 11, 2020, 03:29:15 AM »
Granted ... as you get your medical check up for your journey around the world, the doctor sees that little dark spot on the x-ray of your lungs ....

I wish I could fly like a bird

Offline Luna Skywind

« Reply #6803 on: July 25, 2020, 03:00:00 PM »
Granted, but once you begin to fly, you will only drift closer and closer to the sun, never to come back to earth.

I wish I could end world hunger.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #6804 on: July 27, 2020, 08:03:13 AM »
Granted...the world is no longer hungry, simply because the entire population has become cannibalistic zombies!

I wish I could walk on water.

Offline Avernale

« Reply #6805 on: July 29, 2020, 12:45:04 AM »
Granted.  Your body is completely hydrophobic and repels water to such intensity that bodies of water are effectively solid.  However, all liquids are repelled from you, preventing you from being able to drink and you die of dehydration.

I wish I could breath in space.

Offline Lior

« Reply #6806 on: August 01, 2020, 02:48:00 PM »
Granted. You are able to breathe in space, but are now unable to breathe unless in space. Unfortunately, the other terrible side effects of an unprotected human body in space also still apply.

I wish my vision were 20/20 uncorrected.

*edit: spelling
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:49:47 PM by Lior »