You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:37:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Close The World... Open The Next  (Read 1176 times)

Offline LainTopic starter

Close The World... Open The Next
« on: February 27, 2014, 06:35:47 PM »

Get To Know Lain:

Okay So I decided to revamp my On/Off pages to hopefully clear a few things up! I actually needed to rewrite it so I had room for multiple posts. Please- Don not reply to this thread- I do NOT have it bookmarked so I only check it when Bumping (and updating game status). Only PM me if you are interested, please!  I like to have space to add things if I need to- and I can very easily bump my own thread when I am looking for partners.

To get started, there are a few things you should know about me and my style. You will never get me to play a female character sexually, even though I am a female in life, I only play Male characters. I will play a female supporting character though, but they will be minor and nothing sexual will ever come from it. That means I will only play M/M rps. I only play Switch couples. You will never get me to play an established Top/bottom rp.

I wont play with people who consistently post one liners, I need detail to my stories, I need a plot. If you only post a few lines or a single paragraph or two, don’t bother contacting me. I take a good deal of time and thought in each post I write, and they end up pretty long most of the time, I would really like my  partners do the same. I understand that sometimes the story is slow and that long posts are impossible, but I really appreciate at least 3 paragraphs. If this is asking too much of you, then we are likely not going to mesh.

Please Understand that, like so many others, I work full time and Real Life sometimes does not allow me to post too quickly all the time. I try to post within a week of your post, but sometimes that does not happen, and sometimes I can post within a few days. I think this is a very common understanding on this board and it does not stop here. This place it for fun, so lets keep it that way, these are Games after all!

Also! Let me know if you are no longer interested in a game! I usually allow 4 weeks (Depending on my partner) for a reply. After that I consider the game dead and I put it in the "Ended" or "Hiatus" list and delete the bookmark. If I am really into the game, or if you are a long time partner, I will contact you to make sure all is well and verify that you are or are not interested in playing the game any longer. If you loose interest I totally understand! I do not bite so please let me know!

I am pretty shy to get to know you at first so if I don't say much, it's not you, it just takes me some time to warm up to new people. I will come around in a day or two. The same goes for my first posts, it takes me  post or two to get a feel for a character or a game, to the first ones may seem a bit awkward or even take a little longer to reply. I am very open minded and I am just an open personality so never be weary to talk to me or confront me. If I am in a bad mood, however, I may not reply rather than reply too hastily. So, all in all, please be patient!

I look forward to hearing from you!

(I am going to be working on editing and adding and removing things on this thread, so keep checking back! I am bound to forget something in my on/offs. Especially at the beginning!!  I just hope this is a good start!)

I Am Currently: Available For New Games
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:54:41 AM by Lain »

Ons/Offs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:36:53 PM »

Addictions:

Good Plot
Character Depth
Non-Con/Rape
BDSM
Fight For Dominance (Both Characters Having Dominate Personalities)
Discipline / Punishments
Physical Restraints
Pleasure/Orgasm Control
Humiliation
Virginity
Forced Sex
Tenderness
Romance/Emotional Connections
Internal Battles
Angst
(And So Much More!)

Allergies:
- One liners
- Constant Sex Scenes (C’mon- Let’s build a Story!)
-Scat
-Golden Showers
-Vore
- Furries/Bestiality (This includes Werewolves!)
-The Undead (Vamps- GROSS!)
- Dom and Sub Roles
- Girly Men or ‘Ukes’
- Barra (Overly Muscled) Men
- Vinilla RPs
- Power Play/God Moding in the RP (Breaking the RP Rules)
- Fandom RPS (Despite how much I love the Boys of Metalocalypse getting together!)
- Script Style Writing
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:43:16 AM by Lain »

Story Ideas
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 06:37:34 PM »

A Bottle Half Empty

Time Period: Modern

It starts years before- a small orphanage in a big city. M.C. is a 16 year old 'lifer', he had been in this place for as long as he could remember. He has never known 'family' even though the was adopted... 6 times, like a misunderstood pup he was always return for one reason or another. Though the most recent return, was because of violence, that was six years ago. He's taken it upon himself to help toughen up the younger boys for life, he protects them, and they look up to him. One, in particular, a young child of possibly 6 years of age who just lost his family is having a hard time dealing with the teasing  of being the new blood. M.C. makes a point to help this little guy out, who in turn, is adopted out quickly.

Fast Forward- years later...

It's been about a decade or so- the same city possibly, Y.C. is old enough for work, but not quite old enough to be 'legal' (Jail Bait). He is applying for jobs and happens to run into a familiar man. M.C. is in his twenties now, working as a clerk of sorts just to stay out of jail, off the streets, and to support his new habit. He's a drunk. It's not too surprising really, considering his past. Y.C. offers his friendship and tries to get him into his family. He had grown up in a very happy and loving family. Granted, his parents are pretty laid back, and welcome a friend of their son's over.  They are surprised and not too pleased that their young son is hanging out with a shady man in his twenties. They order him to cut ties with this 'creeper' and get a new job. They are more than willing to have the guy sent to jail for 'molesting' their son when they find out M.C. is gay, and Y.C. is interested. They believe it's the influence of a drunk will turn their angel gay as well.

(This RP is meant to be angsty!)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:33:33 PM by Lain »

Characters
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 06:38:10 PM »

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jahy Ellis
Song: Digging My Own Grave- Five Finger Death Punch

He's friendly but very shy more comfortable hiking and seeking new heights in the mountains than dealing with most people. He has a pretty bad stutter and tends to be self-conscious about it - he's not good at talking with people and tries to say as little as possible, which can make him seem kind of stand-offish or just difficult to understand. A lot of times he leaves out a lot of what he's thinking, so it seems to others that he makes weird jumps of logic or doesn't explain himself well. He doesn't deal well with confrontation about his speech, often getting too worked up make any sense and then becoming frustrated when he can't express himself clearly. Maybe he should learn to sign...
He is dangerously quick to anger, and quicker to act out on his anger when provoked. He prefers archery over firearms, he has deadly accuracy with both types of weapons- once discharged from the army he works solely with bows and crossbow- Recurve bows are his weapon of choice over all others. Other than his Hoyt Buffalo recurve bow his most prized possession is an antique Indian motorcycle he rebuild himself before going into the service- the only thing he has from his life before.

-------

Name: Donovan “Regi” Lewis
Age: Late teens (still in high school in the start of an rp)

Regi is a bit of a loner, he doesn’t really fit in with any crowed at school. His Step-Father is a cop and is often scrutinized by he and his buddies for the way he looks and dresses. He is a rocker kid, wanting to make a break, but doesn’t have the resources or friends to make it. He spends most of his time on the docks of a pond in his small town plucking away at a electric guitar he saved up for. (too bad he's far too stage shy to actually do anything with his dream).

With his mother dead, his real dad just a fling of hers years ago and never in touch, he has no reason to stick around. With a drifter’s heart  who knows if he will even finish school before he runs off to find something ‘new’

------

Here is a character of mine that has been in a group rp- I just used the description required there to use here <3

Name: Theodore Kirkwood
Alias: The Virgin, Closet Monster, Theo, Slick (Other's welcome)
Race: Caucasian- German/Scottish/Irish Decent
Height: 6’ 6”
Body-Type: Slender but capable,
Body-Hair: A rugged but neat 5 o’clock shadow, along with a thin treasure trail and below is kept all natural
Tattoos: N/A
Piercings: N/A But is curious about them
Personality: Shy and quiet. Contemplative, a bit cocky and sarcastic with a very dry humor.
Between The Sheets: A bit unsure of himself just yet. Very curious about his sexuality. Not entirely sure yet which way he likes it
Role: 60% Dom 35% Switch 5% anything else
Turn On(s): A little bit of sweat, blood and tears. Fighting for dominance and being forced into submission.
Turn Off(s): Girly men, whiny people, scat/urine (and drool), too much time on his hands
Looking For: He is looking for someone to help him out of his sheltered and cramped ‘closet’. He has confidence in his working life, but sexually he really is not sure. Someone who will give him a variety and let him be himself openly and without worry.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 06:04:55 AM by Lain »

Current & Past Games
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »

For those who would like to see what my writing is like here are the games I have been in and am in currently: 

Current:

Character: Jahy Ellis
Thread: Bow strings, too taut, will snap
Partner: Captain Maltese
Date: September 28, 2016
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:

Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner:  
Date:

Group RP:
Character:
Thread:
Partner(s):
Date:
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner(s):
Date:

Character:
Thread:
Partner:
Date:
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character:
Thread:
Partner:  
Date:

On Hiatus:
Character: Dorvane Rhodes
Thread: Memories
Partner: Roninc30
Date: May 19, 2016
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
   |   
Character: Jahy Ellis & Kiva
Thread: Of Predators & Pray
Partner: Kasper
Date: July 2, 2016

Ended:

A Tale Of Two Gladiators ~ Roninc30
After Class ~ Saphir
Bottle Half Empty ~ ShatteredSymphony
Boys Will Be Boys ~ Lah
Caged ~ ErisXfrost
Cat, Caught ~ Khoraz
Cat and Mouse ~ Nimmy
Dangerous Midnight flower ~ Shii
Gunsmoke ~ Shii
In Debt ~ Shii
Café Nirvana ~ Kissin_Kate (Moved)
Kidnapped ~ YaoiRolePlay
Lab Rat ~ Nimmy
Like Day & Night ~ Izu
Love of the Immortals ~ Shii
My Lord, My Pet ~ Stygia
Science Project ~ GothicFires
Shelter Comes At A Price ~ Icecradle
Spare Parts ~ Nikopiko
Taboo of the West ~ Talra Di Delirun
The Beholder ~ Altheras
The Clockwork Prince ~ Angel Eros
Doctor's Delinquent ~ DiscoveringEzra
The Prince's Own... ~ Angel Eros
To Loose Everything ~ Lah
Trapped ~ Izu
Whiplash ~ Captain My Captain

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:15:11 PM by Lain »

Re: Close The World... Open The Next
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
I think I am going to use this Post for Absences and Apologies rather than waisting a whole thread! :3

For now- I am sorry for any Muse issues! Work has been keeping me very bust and I likely will be through the end of the year! -.- yaaaay holiday retail and grooming. I love the Holidays though!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:55:38 PM by Lain »

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 04:33:54 PM »
Added a Story Idea I have been working on. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:31:05 PM by Lain »

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 07:03:41 PM »
Added a Character I used in the 'Secrets' group rp I decided would be better served elsewhere  ;D

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 08:41:42 AM »
Looking for New Games and to try out New Partners :3

Please PM me and not reply to this thread :D

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 09:23:37 AM »
Really looking for someone to play with! I am eager to play Regi or Walt ;) PM me if you are interested!

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 09:19:08 PM »
I am hoping to bump this and find someone interested in starting a game with me. Please PM me if you are interested rather than posting here  O:)

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 07:52:54 AM »
I am bumping this again in hopes to find new partners :) Please read the first post and feel free to check out my other games to see how I write and what I tend to expect from my partners in writing :)