You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 20, 2019, 02:37:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dealing with Depression ~ A Personal Point of View  (Read 194520 times)

Offline blue bunny sparkle

Re: Dealing with Depression ~ A Personal Point of View
« Reply #1650 on: August 03, 2019, 06:25:23 PM »

I find it hard talking openly with people IRL so it would be hard talking to a therapist for me. I've been wanting to give it a try though.

Sometimes people find it much easier to talk to a therapist than friends, family or co-workers. Therapists are trained to listen, and understand how to interact with patients in a way that works for each person. Other people, not so much.

I've found this to be true more often than not. And therapists won't gossip secrets away. With chat based converations too, I tend to spin in circles, never getting to the roots of issues that affect me. Since depression can be so debiliating, for me its best to get the best help I can.

Wishing you lots of luck in whatever you decide to do!

Online Peripherie

• Tipsy She-elf, Periwinkle, Adorkable, Sugar Plum Peri, Pericorn, Periscope, Minx
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • No pants are the best pants.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dealing with Depression ~ A Personal Point of View
« Reply #1651 on: August 11, 2019, 08:35:19 PM »
Sometimes when absolutely nothing is wrong, everything can still feel tight, constricted, and impossible.