You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 08:49:43 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]  (Read 25618 times)

Offline Vergil Tanner

Re: Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now recruiting]
« Reply #275 on: December 02, 2017, 09:08:49 pm »
That isn't the head they care about...

Offline kingmaster1

• I was awoken by the sound of mockery!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • ...Just waiting for the TARDIS to come back...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #276 on: December 02, 2017, 09:10:56 pm »
That isn't the head they care about...

I'm sure I have no clue what you mean!

*Hides bag of sex toys*

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #277 on: December 02, 2017, 09:11:50 pm »
He has con 14 as well, so... A bit tougher than he looks, longer lasting?

Offline kingmaster1

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #278 on: December 02, 2017, 09:23:09 pm »
He has con 14 as well, so... A bit tougher than he looks, longer lasting?

I should hope so! We've got a lot of ladies with lots of needs on the high seas! He's gonna have quite the sore morning every now and then!

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #279 on: December 02, 2017, 09:30:35 pm »
Need to do eidolon but sheet is here: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1416282 And will edit it into my overall character info accordingly. TLDR: He's gonna focus on buffs and summoning and let his eidolon do the heavy murdering alongside the party.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #280 on: December 02, 2017, 09:55:28 pm »
Name: Kyrie Ebonblade
Concept: Vindictive 'tainted' Paladin
Race Female Human (Chelexian)

Background:
Some folks are born under bad signs, Kyrie was born under the sin of bad blood. Her great great-grandfather was a pirate, a very successful one. A pirate captain and landed noble courtesy of the plunder he had earned on the waves. By the time Kyrie was born, all that was gone. The land and titles taken by the Thrune monarchy and the money followed soon enough.  She grew up knowing her family's past in Andoran,  her father having paid for their move there with his life against long time family enemies.

She was apprenticed to a paladin who was a member of the Steel Falcons, and trained to be a envoy and to counter piracy attacks from Andoran to the Shackles. She wasn't his only apprentice, and Edgar loathed her at first meeting. He continually berated her and brought up her 'heritage'. Her master pointed out that she hadn't been the one that earned the reputation and to give her a change.

This had gone back and forth over years as she grew up thru her teenage years. Till they were cut off from the rest of their team while trying to retake a slave ship, unfortunately they were losing. Pinned under fallen rigging, she watched Edgar look her in the eye..then vanish into the smoke of the burning ship. She woke up on a smoking hulk, miles from shore. Months passed as she worked her way across the inner sea trying to get back home. Part of that time was spent in the hands of slavers, but the time she got ahold of a shiv, she had been their prisoner's for weeks.

Weeks later she sailed into the port of Almas with a dozen slaver heads in a barrel of brine and three dozen half starved ex-slaves. Two nights later, Edgar was found hanging from the balcony of his apartment and she vanished. Anger and passion rule her now, the grace of paladinhood has lapsed but she carries some part of that grace with her still. She left Andoran to look into her family's legendary namesake weapon.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Kyrie Ebonblade (Elliquiy Skulls & Shackles)
Female human (Chelaxian) paladin (vindictive bastard) 1 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Antihero's Handbook 14)
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15 (+4 armor, +1 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 13 (1d10+3)
Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee bastard sword +4 (1d10+3/19-20)
Ranged shortbow +2 (1d6/×3)
Special Attacks vindictive smite 1/day (+2 attack and AC, +1 damage)
Paladin Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +3)
   1/day—locate creature (only to find ally)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14
Base Atk +1; CMB +4; CMD 15
Feats Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (bastard sword)
Traits buccaneer's blood, seeker, shackles seafarer
Skills Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +3, Perception +5, Profession (sailor) +5, Swim +5
Languages Common, Skald
Other Gear lamellar (leather) armor[UC], light steel shield, arrows (20), bastard sword, shortbow, 25 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Endurance +4 to a variety of fort saves, skill and ability checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Vindictive Smite (1/day) (Su) +2 to hit, +1 to damage, +2 deflection bonus to AC when used.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:42:18 pm by Callie Del Noire »

Offline Daril

« Reply #281 on: December 02, 2017, 10:16:27 pm »
Okay, still need to do a write up for my "robin hood" draconic sorcerer girl, but what do people think of the basic mechanical build for her?  In the end I decided it was worth taking exotic weapons proficiency as one of her feats (the other was toughness) so that she could carry a musket and a brace of pistols.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1415125

Offline RobyntheWitch

• She Who Devours
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Cum and let me cast a spell on you... hehehe
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2017, 10:24:54 pm »
I'm sure I have no clue what you mean!

*Hides bag of sex toys*

*can sniff and tell there are toys! Nisha hunts!*

I should hope so! We've got a lot of ladies with lots of needs on the high seas! He's gonna have quite the sore morning every now and then!

That's pretty good for stamina, and potions can help more!

Offline Hexed

« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2017, 10:33:10 pm »
Name: Olu Ridmeld
Age/Gender/Race: 20/Female/Changeling
Class/Level: Scalefist Monk 1
Concept: Beat-em up pirate daughter
Personality: Humble, focused, and regal as any dragon trained monk should be. Or at least that's what she tries for but her natural energy and cheerfulness tends to overwhelm that. Wishes to be a pirate very much both to honour her father as well as find out what happened to him. Fond of cute things and open water with a dislike of silence and cramped spaces. Having been among pirates and secluded monks most of her life her behavioral ideas sometimes tend to be rather lacking in common norms.

Background: The captain of a ship must be ready for many things upon the sea but even still finding a baby outside your door out at sea is not something one can be prepared for. But it's what Captain Ridmeld had to deal with one day after a heavy fog. The child, named Olu was raised at first upon the pirate vessel itself but such a place has no room for such a young one and so her father took her to a hidden monastery. If an island slightly off the shipping lanes can be called hidden. There she was taught of the nobility of the dragons and the fierce unarmed style meant to mimic them. During her yeas of training a call, faint and almost unheard as it was came from out past the water but with a pirate for a father was believed to simply be the call of wanderlust and a yearning for a deck beneath her feet. Her father's frequent visits and tales of adventure fanned the flames of wanderlust as he visited through the years, visits that suddenly came to an abrupt halt. As soon as her training was claimed satisfactory she packed up her few belongings and boarded one of the few supply ships that came to the island. Seeking information on a pirate, doesn't lead well to safe travels but for the most part her fists and feet served well enough in protection. Till they weren't and she found herself hauled off onto a pirate ship.

It's a monk. A dragon trained monk.  Little shy on details but I got tired of staring at the text file trying to put things in words. :)

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2017, 10:58:14 pm »
I like the idea of the 'fallen' paladin. "D

Offline kingmaster1

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2017, 10:58:50 pm »
Speaking of sheets I've modified and polished up Camilla's sheet on the front page. I think it's much better and more finalized now ^_^

Edited her backstory and gave it a polishing as well!

Offline TFcommando

« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »
Okay, still need to do a write up for my "robin hood" draconic sorcerer girl, but what do people think of the basic mechanical build for her?  In the end I decided it was worth taking exotic weapons proficiency as one of her feats (the other was toughness) so that she could carry a musket and a brace of pistols.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1415125

Looks good, what is the dragon color of her bloodline?  Red or bronze for fire works well, since there are the most fire spells for the bloodline power to boost damage for.  There's a bloodline mutation called Blood Havoc that does the same thing, so you could get +2 per die on spells you take a Spell Focus with (evocation is the best choice there), replacing the claw power. 

You might want to wait until level 3 on the Firearms proficiency... firearms simply are too expensive to have at 1st level.  A character with Gunsmithing can make them at half price, but a pistol is still 500 gold, plus ammo.

Getting Charisma up to 18 is another solid choice.  You could lower Strength to 8, Con to 12 and then boost Cha at 18.  With Toughness, one hit point won't tilt the balance too much.

The building I favor has Spell Focus for one feat and Spell Specialization (burning hands) for the other, letting you cast that one spell 2 levels higher.  So with the two damage boosts, that's 3d4+6 damage!

Offline Chulanowa

« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2017, 12:00:10 am »
How in god's name do you people make characters so quickly?

Offline kingmaster1

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2017, 12:05:25 am »

I know, right!?

Mine took so long and a lot of generous help from Muse! XD

Offline Hexed

« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2017, 12:07:23 am »
They are gaming AI or have a massive backlog of premade characters they adapt to the offered game.

Some of them pump out characters way to fast to be human. :)

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2017, 12:09:07 am »

Hero lab helps plus I was making characters for my blog and pfs

Offline RobyntheWitch

• She Who Devours
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #291 on: December 03, 2017, 12:09:40 am »
I know, right!?

Mine took so long and a lot of generous help from Muse! XD

I literally stole the first from actual recommended tiefling names from the advanced races guide. Umber due to being demonic in origin, brine from the blue hair!

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #292 on: December 03, 2017, 12:11:59 am »
For example made up this character off of GM credit for Pathfinder Society

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[Tessa Rissa Longpath
Female tiefling gunslinger 1/occultist (battle host) 1 (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 264, Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures 46, 100, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 9)
CG Medium outsider (native)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +7
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 20 (2 HD; 1d8+1d10+5)
Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +4
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +3 (1d8+2/19-20) or
   2 claws +3 (1d4+2)
Ranged mwk pepperbox +5 (1d8+1/×4) or
   musket +4 (1d12+1/×4)
Special Attacks deeds (deadeye, gunslinger's dodge, quick clear), grit (2)
Implement Schools
   Transmutation (Pepperbox, 3 points) Resonant—physical enhancement (strength);  Focus—legacy weapon, philosopher's touch
Occultist (Battle Host) Spells Known (CL 1st; concentration +3)
   1st (2/day)—lead blades[APG]
   0 (at will)—mending
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 10
Base Atk +1; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Gunsmithing[UC], Point-Blank Shot
Traits pragmatic activator, reactionary
Skills Acrobatics +5, Craft (alchemy) +6, Craft (firearms) +6, Diplomacy +4, Fly +5, Knowledge (arcana) +6, Perception +7, Sleight of Hand +5, Spellcraft +6, Survival +6, Use Magic Device +7; Racial Modifiers +4 Fly
Languages Abyssal, Common, Shoanti, Varisian
SQ gunsmith, implements 2, mental focus (3/day), panoply bond, prehensile tail[ARG]
Combat Gear potion of cure light wounds (2), antiplague[APG] (2), antitoxin (2), artoku's fire (2), artoku's fire, iron pellet grenade[UE] (2); Other Gear mwk lamellar (leather) armor[UC], black powder[UC] (10), black powder[UC] (10), black powder[UC] (10), bullet[UC] (30), longsword, musket[UC], mwk pepperbox[UC], paper cartridge[UC] (22), paper cartridge[UC] (10), paper cartridge[UC] (10), sleeves of many garments[UE], bandolier[UE], bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, gunsmith's kit[UC], hemp rope (50 ft.), masterwork backpack[APG], mess kit[UE], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pathfinder chronicle[ISWG], pot, powder horn[UC], powder horn[UC], powder horn[UC], spell component pouch, tindertwig (10), torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, 118 gp, 5 sp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Deeds Use Grit to perform special abilities with your firearms.
Energy Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Cold attacks.
Energy Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Energy Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Fire attacks.
Grit (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on firearm crit/killing blow.
Gunsmith Gain free starting firearm that only you can use properly.
Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.
Implements (Su) Gain a series of items which grant access to schools and powers.
Legacy Weapon +1 (Su) 1 focus: weapon touched gains enhancement bonus plus a special ability.
Mental Focus (3/day) (Su) You have a pool of points that activate your focus powers.
Panoply Bond (Su) You bond with a specific weapon, suit or armor, or shield.
Philosopher's Touch (1 weapon, cold iron/silver, 1 minute) (Su) 1 focus: Weapon touched counts as special material for overcoming DR.
Physical Enhancement +2 (Strength) (Su) Implement grants bearer enhancement to one physical attribute.
Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.
Prehensile Tail Your tail can retrieve small objects on your person as a swift action.
Transmutation (Pepperbox) Transmutation implements can alter the properties of both objects and creatures.

Implements: Belt, boots, sandals, vest, weapon.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license./spoiler]

And I have her planned out to 12th level..,herolab is very helpful
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:13:24 am by Callie Del Noire »

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2017, 12:13:46 am »
Scrubby little stats made up for my Eidolon, I feel jericho is pretty finished at this point. now to just see if I get in the game or not!

Offline Vergil Tanner

« Reply #294 on: December 03, 2017, 12:15:49 am »
LOL. I have some premade, but I also tend to be able to make a new one in about two or three hours. It helps that I have a Skeleton and all the material bookmarked :P

Offline eBadger

« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2017, 02:04:49 am »

Arietta Blackwing
Aasimar Skald

Concept: A vain harpy on a quest for vengeance

Larger than life Harpy version
"By fuck I'll use my voice alone to gut that worthless shit Erick and claw his dick off with my talons."

The harpy bird-women of the Golden Cliffs, where the vertical yellow stone rises above the salt sea and gazes over the broken crags of the Witch's Teeth, are well known - particularly among themselves - to be the most lovely of all mortal creatures.  They are envied for their beauty, hated and hunted for their perfect plumages, lithe forms and dulcet voices.  Some captives claim it's simply the bird-maidens' fondness for human flesh and intense desire to kill everyone they see, making them a foul scourge upon passing ships, but that's a poor excuse. 

Arietta, princess of the Golden Harpies, was the most beautiful, skilled and intelligent, possessed of the finest voice, by her own admission.  Her wings were the color of a storm at midnight.  She was a quick and deadly huntress.  Her voice tempted many sailors to their doom, urging them to steer closer to the deadly crags or foolishly run the narrow maelstrom-littered channel in the constant poor weather and mist.  The fools would dash themselves upon the rocks, drown in the cold sea and wash ashore with their treasures, trinkets and wreckage. 

But Arietta held a dark secret from her mother, Tritania, and her sisters and cousins, a perversion which they would never understand.  Unlike a proper harpy, she was fascinated by humans.  She admired them for their inventive bric a brac and was delighted to unravel the purpose of each strange piece of flotsam, aided by an albatross she'd befriended on her solitary escapades, Hackett, who had once been the familiar of a powerful wizard. 

The end began during a storm that raged so powerfully even the other bird women stayed in their nests.  Arietta, however, saw it as the perfect chance to seek out some crew and spy upon them in voyueristic fascination.  She was rewarded with the sight of a massive gilded galleon, a warship far more impressive than any other she'd ever seen, captained by a young and fearless prince who laughed at the raging of the waves.

Arietta fell in love with him instantly. 

She watched the ship for hours as the mad, drunken crew struggled through the murderous straight; but in the end, the task was impossible.  Caught in a spinning maelstrom and tossed by the wind, the galleon righted itself only to smash upon the unyielding stones.  The waves bludgeoned it, crushing the ship like a toy.  The crew spilled out into the water, struggling for every breath.  They failed, though, and all hands were lost - save one.  Arietta braved the winds and surf to pluck the handsome captain from the waves and carry him far from the Golden Cliffs.  As the storm abated, she left him washed upon the shore, startled away by an armed patrol.

She returned to her cliffs, but couldn't forget the chiseled features and wild ferocity of the man she'd rescued.  Her fantasies ran rampant, imagining a future at sea with the man; he would be honored to have her at his side, obviously, should she deign to be his lover.  Hackett knew of him; the man was an infamous warlord, a dread pirate who bathed the ocean in blood and would soon set sail with a new ship and crew. 

Arietta saw her chance.  She fled her mother and clan to wing to port, using a spell to disguise herself and steal aboard the Bloody Rake as a crewman.  It wasn't until they were at sea that she revealed herself, standing on the rolling deck to display her onyx wings and offer to wed their captain's.  It did not go as she'd expected.  They attacked her, beating her down with clubs and hooks, pinioning her wings and dragging her before Erick the Devil.  He didn't look upon her with love; his heart was as vile and empty as his name suggested.  He demanded a night of feasting with Arietta as entertainment, then made sport of her.  Her wings were torn and maimed, her coal black feathers taken as trophies.  She was beaten and raped; her body was broken, made to dance upon broken feet, her tongue cut out to silence her screams and songs.  As the night ended she was stabbed and thrown overboard, sinking weighted by chains into the chill and silent depths. 

But as she drowned she learned the Witch's Teeth were named so for a reason.  In a dark grotto lay the Sea Witch, an immortal creature of darkness and great power who had also suffered at the hands of the dread pirate and sought his death.  The witch offered the dying harpy a chance at life and revenge - at a price.  The girl would have to give up her soul; it would only be returned to her if she took Erick's within a year and a day, else the harpy would turn to sea foam.  The Witch would get her aboard a ship, but Arietta would have to work among the lesser mortals to hunt the pirate down. 

With little choice and little thought, Arietta agreed.  She drank a foul tasting potion and felt her soul pulled from her throat even as her body began to change into something different and, for the most part, to heal.  Her wings would never be the same; she gathered feathers while crying tears of pain and loss into the salty depths, swimming desperately to the surface before exhaustion and suffocation overtook her.  She washed upon the shore, half dead, and barely stirred as she was dragged off by a press gang, the first step on her path to revenge. 

Personality: Arietta is a vain narcissist.  Her moods are mercurial, sudden and massive shifts between rage and joy or friendliness and hostility.  She swears constantly, is loud, rowdy and carnal, and quick to anger.  Despite a certain amount of bloodthirst, though, she's more ambivalent than predatory toward most others, quick to make friends and loyal to a fault.  She enjoys interesting and unique things more than simple treasure. 

Sexuality: After her experiences aboard the Bloody Rake, Arietta has little use for men.  Women are an altogether different situation, however, and she has ample experience from her all-female clan. 

Trans/non flight version

This version bends a few less rules, assuming a full transformation to remove her flight and introduce purely roleplaying issues. 

Arietta Firewing
Aasimar Skald - Would just swap out flight variant and feat for glitterdust and point blank shot.

Concept: A vengeful harpy struggling with the loss of her race and gender.

"She stole my tits, that fucking sea-bitch!  I've lost my pretty red-fire wings and my gleaming sharp talons, but by fuck I'll use my voice alone to gut that worthless shit Erick and claw his dick off with a dull knife."

The harpy bird-women of the Golden Cliffs, where the vertical yellow stone rises above the salt sea and gazes over the broken crags of the Witch's Teeth, are well known - particularly among themselves - to be the most lovely of all mortal creatures.  They are envied for their beauty, hated and hunted for their perfect plumages, lithe forms and dulcet voices.  Some captives claim it's simply the bird-maidens' fondness for human flesh and intense desire to kill everyone they see, making them a foul scourge upon passing ships, but that's a poor excuse. 

Arietta, princess of the Golden Harpies, was the most beautiful, skilled and intelligent, possessed of the finest voice, by her own admission.  Her wings were the color of blood at sunset.  She was a quick and deadly huntress.  Her voice tempted many sailors to their doom, urging them to steer closer to the deadly crags or foolishly run the narrow maelstrom-littered channel in the constant poor weather and mist.  The fools would dash themselves upon the rocks, drown in the cold sea and wash ashore with their treasures, trinkets and wreckage. 

But Arietta held a dark secret from her mother, Tritania, and her sisters and cousins, a perversion which they would never understand.  Unlike a proper harpy, she was fascinated by humans.  She admired them for their inventive bric a brac and was delighted to unravel the purpose of each strange piece of flotsam, aided by an albatross she'd befriended on her solitary escapades, Hackett, who had once been the familiar of a powerful wizard. 

The end began during a storm that raged so powerfully even the other bird women stayed in their nests.  Arietta, however, saw it as the perfect chance to seek out some crew and spy upon them in voyueristic fascination.  She was rewarded with the sight of a massive gilded galleon, a warship far more impressive than any other she'd ever seen, captained by a young and fearless prince who laughed at the raging of the waves.

Arietta fell in love with him instantly. 

She watched the ship for hours as the mad, drunken crew struggled through the murderous straight; but in the end, the task was impossible.  Caught in a spinning maelstrom and tossed by the wind, the galleon righted itself only to smash upon the unyielding stones.  The waves bludgeoned it, crushing the ship like a toy.  The crew spilled out into the water, struggling for every breath.  They failed, though, and all hands were lost - save one.  Arietta braved the winds and surf to pluck the handsome captain from the waves and carry him far from the Golden Cliffs.  As the storm abated, she left him washed upon the shore, startled away by an armed patrol.

She returned to her cliffs, but couldn't forget the chiseled features and wild ferocity of the man she'd rescued.  Her fantasies ran rampant, imagining a future at sea with the man; he would be honored to have her at his side, obviously, should she deign to be his lover.  Hackett knew of him; the man was an infamous warlord, a devil pirate who bathed the ocean in blood and would soon set sail with a new ship and crew. 

Arietta saw her chance.  She fled her mother and clan to wing after the Bloody Rake, alighting upon the rolling deck to display her fire-colored wings and offer to join the pirate crew as their captain's equal.  It did not go as she'd expected.  They attacked her, beating her down with clubs and hooks, pinioning her wings and dragging her before Erick the Black.  He didn't look upon her with love; his heart was as black and empty as his name suggested.  He demanded a night of feasting with Arietta as entertainment, then made sport of her.  She was beaten and raped; her body was broken, made to dance upon broken feet, her tongue cut out to silence her screams and songs.  As the night ended she was stabbed and thrown overboard, sinking weighted by chains into the chill and silent depths. 

But as she drowned she learned the Witch's Teeth were named so for a reason.  In a dark grotto lay the Sea Witch, an immortal creature of darkness and great power who had also suffered at the hands of the dread pirate and sought his death.  The witch offered the dying harpy a chance at life and revenge - at a price.  The girl would have to give up her soul; it would only be returned to her if she took Erick's within a year and a day, else the harpy would turn to sea foam.  She would also have to join mankind, so she could work among the lesser mortals to gather a crew and ship and hunt the pirate down. 

With little choice and little thought, Arietta agreed.  She drank a foul tasting potion and felt her soul pulled from her throat even as her body began to change.  Her wings sheared off; she was only able to gather feathers while crying tears of pain and loss into the salty depths.  Her talons and claws turned soft and blunt, her chest and crotch shifted as she swam desperately to the surface before exhaustion and suffocation overtook her. 

She washed upon the shore, half dead, and barely stirred as she was dragged off by a press gang.  It wasn't until the next morning when she awoke in the ship's belly that she fully understood what the Sea Witch had wrought.  Out of prejudice, playfulness or spite, the creature had indeed turned Arietta into a man, albeit one well crafted by magic. 

Personality: Arietta is a vain narcissist who bemoans the loss of her former form but still manages to find her current one better than anyone else.  Her moods are mercurial, sudden and massive shifts between rage and joy or friendliness and hostility.  She swears constantly, is loud, rowdy and carnal, and quick to anger.  Despite a certain amount of bloodthirst, though, she's more ambivalent than predatory toward most others, quick to make friends and loyal to a fault.  She enjoys interesting and unique things more than simple treasure. 

Sexuality: She's had her fill of men, and her attitude isn't improved by becoming one.  The only good thing she's gained is a well sized prick, and she'll be happy to put that to good use on the fairer sex if they're properly appreciative.   

A note on gender: Arietta is physically male, but considers herself female.  She is more likely to be confused by a male pronoun than offended, unless it's forced into an issue.  As a player I'm not really concerned which you use, because this is a game and making pronouns gendered was pretty damn stupid in the first place. 

Games I'm interested in:  I like a variety of types, but I'm looking for a fun group roleplay adventure.  I'm not a serious powerbuilder seeking to optimize to overcome the toughest battles, but I like a bit of challenge, and while I enjoy a bit of raunchiness here and there I'm not looking for an orgy game either. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:58:10 am by eBadger »

Offline Chulanowa

« Reply #296 on: December 03, 2017, 03:41:49 am »
...Did we just get a Little Mermaid re-write?  :D

Offline eBadger

« Reply #297 on: December 03, 2017, 03:42:24 am »
...Did we just get a Little Mermaid re-write?  :D

*Whistles innocently*

Offline RobyntheWitch

• She Who Devours
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #298 on: December 03, 2017, 03:44:08 am »
*Whistles innocently*
So someone else caught on! Perception check passed!

Offline kingmaster1

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2017, 03:46:09 am »
*Whistles innocently*

I think she's so cool XD