#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Let me tack on to being blank on Title ideas for an RP at the moment.

It'll come to me...  XD

Elysian Radiance

When you start a new story and then obsessively check your bookmarks for a reply.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Gman001

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on November 29, 2016, 08:06:17 PM
When you start a new story and then obsessively check your bookmarks for a reply.

Replace bookmarks with notification emails...and sooooooooooo yes.

RedRose

When you finally have a notification but it's not the one you were obsessively waiting for #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Gman001

Quote from: RedRose on November 30, 2016, 12:08:16 PM
When you finally have a notification but it's not the one you were obsessively waiting for #ElliquiyProblems

Big second to this one.

Verasaille

Reading some of your old rps and cringing with the amount of typos, poor grammar and totally uninspired posts....not by your partner, but by YOU!

#Elliquiyproblems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Twisted Crow

Quote from: Verasaille on November 30, 2016, 02:23:45 PM
Reading some of your old rps and cringing with the amount of typos, poor grammar and totally uninspired posts....not by your partner, but by YOU!

#Elliquiyproblems

Ditto, this.  ^-^

Hob

When you try to reply to your partners in chronological order, but the ones up first are all in the middle of *coughs* "intimate" scenes... and you've got little eyes watching over your shoulder, asking questions...

#ElliquiyProblems

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: HannibalBarca on November 23, 2016, 03:21:07 AM
1. Join a group vampire game requesting a paragraph of backstory for each century of your vampire's age.
2. Create a vampire that is 2,000 years old.
3. Actually write that vampire.
4. See that group game wither away.  #ElliquiyProblems

I'm just gonna go ahead and say sorry. :(

Running a game that you love and have fought for, only to watch it wither away knowing you have friends who are still invested in said game, but can't seem to get it revitalized back to the point it once was. #ElliquiyProblems

Also, to add some other problems.

Finding people you can write with, only to have then drop you if you have a disagreement with someone else they write with. #ElliquiyProblems

Looking back over old rps and wondering why you feel like your writing then was better than your writing now. #ElliquiyProblems

Looking at the list of things you need to post for and suddenly realize you feel like you don't deserve to be writing with these creative, amazing people. #ElliquiyProblems
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Eikichi

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on December 01, 2016, 09:42:47 PM
Looking back over old rps and wondering why you feel like your writing then was better than your writing now. #ElliquiyProblems

I second this. Mine aren't on this site, but it still feels horrendously true.

Promising yourself you'll post more frequently only to let the same issues at work continue to hinder your posting. #ElliquiyProblems
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Eikichi on December 01, 2016, 09:56:53 PM
Promising yourself you'll post more frequently only to let the same issues at work continue to hinder your posting. #ElliquiyProblems

Oh this! So much of this! Only, not work so much as real life stress and issues.

Allowing your muse to continue to find inspiration, only to do nothing with it because you don't have the time #ElliquiyProblems
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Nico

Quote from: Verasaille on November 30, 2016, 02:23:45 PM

#Elliquiyproblems
Hah! I've stopped to read my old posts because it usually turns my stomach!

Verasaille

Wanting to start some new rps and knowing the holidays will make it difficult if not impossible to keep up a good pace.

Crying in frustration because yet another very interesting group has died. I just want one that lasts a few months with lots of interesting posts and some fun for all. Is that too much to ask?  :'(

#Elliquiyproblems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

JanesAddiction

Finding a thread that sounds interesting so you start reading it, thinking you'll stop after one or two pages. Then 20 minutes later your boss knocks on your car window.
#ElliquiyProblems
Random PM's and questions welcome :D
Sorry 10/20/18      Updated O/o's 11/05/18

Rhedyn

When you start casually discussing ideas with one of your roleplay partners and end up with another two stories that you really probably shouldn't take on but just can't resist, plus additional plot bunnies threatening to breed #ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Quote from: Rhedyn on December 02, 2016, 11:41:46 AM
When you start casually discussing ideas with one of your roleplay partners and end up with another two stories that you really probably shouldn't take on but just can't resist, plus additional plot bunnies threatening to breed #ElliquiyProblems

Oh, good, I thought it was just me.

"ONE more roleplay couldn't hurt, could it?"

#RlliquiyProblems

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Rhedyn on December 02, 2016, 11:41:46 AM
Haha, me too! I went in only wanting one story. I now have four, even though I really shouldn't have lol.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Verasaille

It's that time of the year! Between holiday stress and just plain winter blahs, I always seem to start more rp's in the fall. Reminds me of starting school in the fall. All anticipation and excitement with the smell of school glue and notebooks and new pencils/pens. I have not been in school for MANY years, so that is really funny to me!

Nico

Having room for one or the other story - but no ideas.

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Quote from: Nicholas on December 03, 2016, 03:28:26 AM
Having room for one or the other story - but no ideas.

#ElliquiyProblems

Would you like some of mine? I seem to have more than I know what to do with.

Elysian Radiance

When you want to write and you have a million replies due... but you just can't get your brain into the writing mode.

Hob

Having partners waiting for you, having a hundred different ideas for each, having the almost anxious desire to reply to all of them at once... and the world being crazy around you so that the one thing you do not have is time.

#ElliquiyProblems

CrownedSun

Quote from: Gman001 on November 29, 2016, 08:20:08 PM
Replace bookmarks with notification emails...and sooooooooooo yes.

...furiously digs through the forum settings trying to find out if he can get email notifications of new posts to threads..

*turns notify on for all of his RP's*

*will probably end up turning up notify's for a few other threads too*

#ElliquiyProblems

Gman001

RedRose

When you crave that one game and no one wants it. Then you find a great partner after months of no/unfitting replies, and you finally get tons of people who are interested in it... And you have to tell them no. And pray hard your Partner doesn't run away. #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]