You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:37:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A collection of Stories (anyone, really, but a lot of these are going to be M/F)  (Read 948 times)

Online CrownedSunTopic starter

Availability: Currently PLEASE HAVE MERCY with regard to new stories.
You're more than welcome to PM me ( I love PM's, ) but I'm worried about how many RP's I have at the moment and shouldn't really take anymore. I'm apparently really bad at 'No,' though, so if you have something especially awesome (or if you are, yourself, very awesome,) feel free to poke me.

Okay, this here is my idea's page! :D

I was struggling with this for a while, not entirely sure what exactly I wanted to do here, and I finally just decided to make this my own personal thread to throw down whatever RP prompts, random setting ideas, interesting characters & collections of characters, short stories (that could be turned into RP's), and so on. Just, like, I'm going to dump it all here in posts after this one. It's mostly going to be specific ideas, and thoughts and hooks and stuff,-- it'll be a good place to get an idea of the kinds of stuff that I like, the sort of stuff that I've thought of and played around with, what I'm into, but it's not really intended to be a one-stop shop for RP's that you can do with me.

(This is because, in terms of RP, I prefer to work with my partner and come up with something between the two of us. :D That said, hopefully the stuff in this thread,-- as it grows over time,-- will help me to find new people to RP with and give us ideas for what kind of stories we want to tell together.)

If you want a more general, broad idea of what I'm into then please check out my ON and OFFs.

:D

This thread will probably eventually get pretty long, since I don't plan to erase old stuff,-- if it matters to you, expect newer and more recent stuff at the bottom! <3

Quick Disclaimer: I'mma try to post in here whenever I have ideas, rather or not I'm actively looking for more RP's, because otherwise I end up forgetting the idea and that's not good.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 02:29:56 AM by CrownedSun »

Re: A collection of Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:41:00 AM »
I tend to have a number of ideas, in terms of stuff that I wanna do, and the specifics vary. Still, there's usually a few kinds of stories that I'm interested in, here and some of the more detailed tales that I'd enjoy playing through in some detail with the right partner. If any of these interest you, please, get back to me.

I'm presenting these in the form of, you know, fiction.

They're written in whomever's perspective makes the most sense for the idea, either the character that I'd play or the character that you'd play, though in pretty much any case,-- details are flexible, and things can be juggled to make the story fit what we want to do with it, even down to changing who should play which character or swapping in one thing for something else.

These are starting points, in other words, written to be entertaining more than functional RP's that we can just jump into.

CS's Ideas: Detailed Storylines
Exalted: The Ten Thousand
The fragile detente that followed the disappearance of the Scarlet Empress has failed; a time of Ten Thousand Battles has come to the Blessed Isle.

The Imperial City burns,-- Mnemon held it only for a week before she was killed on an Assassin's blade, her Legion's assaulted in the streets of the City by a hastily-put together coalition of Houses. A coalition that soon fell apart and set upon themselves like jackals, tearing apart the corpse of the Imperial City even as they struggled to claim its ashes as a prize. One of the sisters of House Cynis, Falen, sits on the Throne now but none regard her as Empress and the rest of the Realm-- bereft of its heart,-- bleeds and slowly dies as its blood spills out over the land.

Cathak and Sesus fought a battle on the plains north of Arjuf, a battle that the Cathak nearly won until the Sesus were reinforced by those surviving forces of House Mnemon that had taken refuge in the city. The Peleps rule over the sea and blockade all ports but their own, committing no substantial land-forces outside of Eagle's Launch itself, content to starve the other Houses while they grow their own power. Houses Nellens and V'neef have fled into the Threshold-- one to the South, the other to the West,-- their former holdings divided up amongst those who remain. The Cathak withdraw to the Holy Mountain, and make arrangements with House Tepet, joining the forces of both Houses together as they prepare for the moment that will decide everything. The Ragara sit back in the shadows, bankrolling much of the conflict and slowly drawing chains around their cousins, sure that when the fighting stops... whomever the victor.. they will control the ultimate spoils. None know what game the Ledaal play, or pretend ignorance at least, but the House plays it well,-- courting all, such that none can ignore them, and acting seemingly at random at the bidding of the Houses' secret allies.

The peasants, though? The peasants bleed.

Few remained in your village, after the recruiters came and dragged off all men of age, but your home-- the homes of everyone you knew,-- burned all the same when two Houses fought a battle just outside the lands that your family had farmed for generations. If you can call it a 'fight', neither side willing to commit to the battle, though the Cynis raided your Village for supplies and 'entertainment' all the same,-- and burned what remain, to deny it to their enemies, when they retreated back to the Imperial City. Your sister barely speaks, after what they did to her, though she clings tight to you. In truth, you should both be dead,-- you'd hit the Dragon-Blooded who was.. you'd hit him with a cast-iron pan, and all it had done was make him angry.

He'd come at you, a sword drawn,-- he was going to kill you,-- you'd rushed him... somehow born him down to the ground, screaming as tears ran down your face, desperate above all else to survive and knowing that for that to happen you couldn't let up your grip on his throat.

You can still remember the Voice: My child, who risks all that she is for her blood, even as the world splits and breaks apart beneath her and everything that she'd ever known burns to ash around her,-- I see your struggles, your pain,-- once I turned my eyes away from this Creation and its many sorrows. I have looked with fresh eyes, and see the Hope that kindles in the hearts of Souls like your own, and you-- beautiful child,-- you I EXALT above all others. Bring peace and succor to the world as you know best, and answer pain as you see fit, for you have my blessing forever more.

Odd words to hear, Holy words, as you're strangling the life out of one of the Princes of the Earth.

Stranger words, even, to hear at the moment of your Damnation.

Your brow blazes still with the mark that the Immaculates name Anathema,-- you are one of the Blasphemous, whose unholy words are said to lead even the most holy of men away from the right and proper way of the Dragons, though you find that you don't feel much like a Demon Prince. Nor do the dreams you have, waking and not, of walking a world more amazing than anything you can imagine garbed in gold and carmine, in divine wonders that would have beggered the Empress herself-- you who once stood Exalted over all others, ruling over men and beast and Exalt: even the Dragon-Blooded.

You who were, once,- and again,-- one of the holy Solar Exalted.

You don't know what half of it means, but it burns in you, a revealed truth that you wish you knew more of if only so you could convey it to others. There are so many out there, refugees and the weary, bled as dry as the land that you and your family has called home for generation. They have the look in them,-- a look of faithlessness, of being invisible and ignored, of not mattering.

But, what can you possibly do?

How can you stand against the Ten Thousand Dragons Who Rule The World?

Whatever you might have been in a past life, you are a peasant,-- less than that, even, Disenfranchised,-- living in a world where any who see you would call you Demon. Even now, the Wyld Hunt likely rides to strike you down, and you do not know who you will survive when they find you.

You only know that you must protect your Sister.

(This is a Exalted RP,-- specifically, it's set in the civilized heart of the world, during the middle of a horrible Civil War for the Empty Throne being waged by a long-lived race of Elementally Powered Demigods divided into various powerful fueding families-- all related to each other and descended from the now-vanished Empress. While my partner for this would ideally be someone that actually knows Exalted, I'm not at all opposed to playing this out with whomever and I promise not to be too anal about every little weird detail of the setting.

This is fantasy, hopefully obviously, and is envisioned as a "wonder the continent" style fantasy where your character and my character are moving through the countryside tending to the people hurt in the wake of the bloody Civil War that rages through the Blessed Isle. There are various inhuman foes possible, and monsters n' beasts of various kinds,-- demons, gods, and elementals,-- but Exalted isn't really a setting with "elves" or anything like that.

The rough idea that I have for a storyline, is that at some point after the above story ends, the main character will find herself hunted down by the religion zealots of the Dragon-Blooded... the Wyld Hunt, a powerfully partially religious order that hunts down people like your character (and mine) as reborn Demon Princes who cannot be allowed to return to their full power... and in the ensuing battle struggling for her very life. This is when my character comes out of no-where, another character like her, one of the Warriors of the Dawn, resplendent in a golden light, who strikes down her attackers and saves her life. After which, you know, they walk the Realm and have adventuers together. Meeting others, helping folk, getting involved in the periphery. I figure, EVENTUALLY, this story ends when the main character above eventually becomes the new Empress or overthrows the current order or in some other method /fixes thing! But, there's a lot of flexibility here.

As outlined above, your role in the story is vaguely religious, you're kind of a Prophet of sorts? That said, the actual background of your character is mostly up for grabs (except for the peasant bit, but there's a lot of room there in terms of who you are precisely), and it'd be very easy to have your character learn about the setting at the same time that you do. I kind of have a Disney Princess-vibe from the main character, honestly, rather than viewing her as a Monk or anything. But, again, details can vary. Other characters in the same rough set-up are also very possible.
)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 12:14:33 PM by CrownedSun »

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 05:32:20 AM »
Dual Schools: Our Lady Elle (School for Wayward Youth) and George Jackson Hamilton High
This is less of a story, and more of a setting for stories that holds a special place in my life.

It's your traditional "School Age" type setting,-- it includes students (ages 16+; younger students might exist as background but the stories focus on classmates in the same age group), faculty, even parents, and is a urban fantasy type "magical reality" world that I've created and populated over the years. It's set in a contemporary setting, and is most notable in the fact that it caters to the strange,-- main characters are, at a minimum, 'strange' and often exhibit bizarre and wonderful powers. Even world-shattering abilities! The teachers and the classes are /weird/, the environments range from just what you'd expect to a bit off, and the setting itself has a deep and rich history that will probably never be fully explored in play.

Important Note: Dual School stories are going to be Light, /at best/, for the sweet innocent long-build romance type stories; or non-adult storytelling in general.

What follows is a collection of environs and characters, which explore some of this setting, and which most interest me:

The Schools Themselves, and Friymore Town
The primary setting for the stories here are, of course, the schools themselves.

Of the two, Our Lady is the more modern and impressive, and where most of the 'better off' children in Friymore end up going for their high school years. It has a really amazing computer lab, lots of high-tech equipment, the best sports team in the state and an amazing athletics program, and so on. It's got very good scholastic records, the students doing very well on all of their exams and tests, while the teachers are amongst the best of the best.. albeit, sometimes, in ways that don't entirely make sense.

Literally across the street, George Jackson Hamilton High School is basically a struggling inner-city school dropped right in the middle of a lazy suburban town. There's a sizable collection of students that, quite literally, live in the basement of the school and the area directly abutting the school is perhaps the worst part of Friymore in terms of... well, everything. Hamilton's halls are decorated with tasteful motivational posters, the kids are interested in anything but schoolwork, and the teachers are... strange.. and in some cases inhuman.

The two schools are not separate,-- they're linked.

The first, most obvious, and least important of these links is the elevated covered walkway that crosses Main Street and bridges the two schools. A place for kids to meet up, the odd fight or showdown, there really isn't much particularly interesting going on on the walkway except what the students bring there themselves. Less obvious, though, are the Tunnels. Delve deeply enough in either school, and you eventually reach a strange almost pre-war construction, that just stretches on... forever.. Walk far enough, some say, and you'll reach the other school. But, more likely? No one will ever see you again.

(Because, in walking the tunnels from one school to the other, your entire life changes.)

There's also, you know, a town.

It has all the normal things you'd expect to have in a town.

It's also, like the schools themselves, somewhat dualistic.

There's the "good side of town," and the "bad side of town."

Roll Call
Here are some of the characters that I've populated my setting with, any marked with (CS) are ones whom I'd feel slightly uncomfortable with anyone playing them but myself (if only because they have a lot of background that I consider integral to who they are and would find weird by its absense), heh. Many of them are just background characters, or characters to be used in an ensemble cast or throw-away references, just to give a better idea of the setting as a whole. Plenty of room for original characters here!

Lots of these are girls, and if you want me to play a girl for whatever reason, this setting is a good choice to do so...

Roll Call: Our Lady, Students
Chastity Markal (CS), the Head Cheerleader, is considered by many to be perfect. She's beautiful, popular, well-off, and friendly,-- boys want her, girls want to be her, teachers love her,-- she's the Head Cheerleader, Captain of the Squad, and a good girl. Like, seriously, she's good girl at almost an elemental level. It's physically impossible for her to be 'bad'. She is also, essentially, the Goddess of Youth,-- not just physical youth but the very act of 'being young' itself which gives her a fair amount of influence over the concept of School itself--she's far older than she looks, and more tired, and more lonely. She's had a hundred different names, lives in a giant house all by herself, and is beholden to all sorts of rules that she only half-understands and has little control over.

Lucas Johnson, 'the Guy,' is popularly considered Chastity's direct counterpart despite the fact that they don't have that much in common. He's attractive, of course,-- like, distractingly so,-- and just a bit of an asshole in all sorts of ways that don't really make him.. that bad of a guy... you just, you know, have to know him? He pushes a little, makes you do things that you might not otherwise do,-- he, much more than Chastity, sets the standard for Our Lady in terms of what the in crowd does,-- he sets the fashion, the style, the trends. He's THE GUY. He and Chastity have been dating for a while, she tends to vacillate between wanting to be with him and thinking he's an ass who needs to be taken down a peg. You can't take Lucas down a peg, though, you just.. can't.

Lorianne Smith considers herself more of a Hamilton Student that, by some lame trick of zip codes and school ordinances, got shoved into Our Lady but she's just fooling herself. She's dislikes the culture of the school without out and out rejecting it, considers herself something of an iconoclast while still mostly fitting in, and purposefully dresses down while maintaining a very eclectic and expensive style. She's smart, though, and isn't afraid of her intelligence or what it allows her to do. She rules over the computer lab, knows more about the inner workings of the School than most of the faculty, and is something of amateur computer game designer (and not at all amateur computer programmer). She lives in her imagination; a goodly percentage of the time... so does everyone else..

Boston James is your best friend, the guy that you can trust with anything, who always stands up for you and knows what you need without you even having to ask him. Not particularly popular or popular, Boston just sort of is, drifting through the environment of Friymore and.. belonging. He has a position on half a dozen different school organizations; editor of the paper, secretary on student council, water boy for the team,-- paper boy? part-time job at the local Italian eatery? Yeah, all that too. What can I say; the guy gets around. Sometimes it seems like there's, you know, more than one Boston but he's just that kind of guy. Like, you know, you run into him even though he was across town just a few minutes ago. But, that's just Boston. Everyone knows Boston. Everyone.

Roll Call: Our Lady, Faculty
George Elliot Bhaines III, esq. is the Head Coach of Our Ladies' phy. ed department and probably one of the most brutal hard-ass in the history of P.E. teachers worldwide. He pushes his students, drives them to excell and provides them challenges that they have to rise to overcome. It's a rarity that anyone is seriously injured in his classes, much less dies, but it has happened. He never misses a day, has never taken so much as a sick-day (nor ever appeared ill), always showing up to class in his most formal attire with his sabre at his side and even a single kind word utterly missing from his vocabulary. All evidence, really, is that he hates teenagers and finds most other people in general rather hit or miss.

Roll Call: Hamilton, Students
Kimberly Clark (CS), is popularly known by Thursday,-- you know, like the girl from the Addam's Family, but +1 day. She lives in Hamilton's basement,-- actually, no,-- she rules over the basement of Hamilton. She's a benevolent dictator, don't get me wrong, but she is undoubtedly in charge. She's sort of a person, and sort of an environmental condition,-- a roiling heart of darkness, a never-ending pit of angst and despair condensed in human form, but you know, not a bad girl despite all that. She keeps a notebook filled with her angsty poetry, has a crush on Boston James and is unexpectedly friends with Chastity,-- bisexual, friendly almost to a fault despite her nature, and a little more unsure of herself than she lets on.

Cynthia Addams is Hamilton's not so benevolent dictator. She stands outside of everything and everyone, forever separated from the world around her, a bastion of independence and solipsism. Nobody likes or even respects her, but her word is law, because humans are social animals and ostracism is the one thing we all fear. She hates the concept of 'popularity' so no clique is despised at Hamilton more than 'popular people'; she finds beauty only in nonconformity so that which is common finds itself rejected at Hamilton. More than anything else, though, she hates Markal-- she still remembers when she first came to Friymore, when she split the two schools asunder, separating them forever more,-- everything she does is like a spear aimed at the School that dares to call itself rival to her own.

The Nemean is... filth.. but you have to bow down before him. Even more than Thursday or Cynthia, he's the true hidden power at Hamilton, and while he's mostly content to lurk in the background and collect his due from the shadows,-- it doesn't do well to earn his ire or upset him. He knows your secrets, you see,-- yes, even that one,-- and, while he's content to just hang on to them, he'll use them against you if he can. He'll break you with your secrets, smiling all the while, and if you manage to stand up to him? Oh, if you manage to stand up to him... just don't. He's disgusting, nobody likes him, but he walks through Hamilton's halls-- and sometimes Our Lady's,-- like a God because he controls the most precious commodity. Reputation. Status. Even his girlfriend hates him, but she uses their association all the same.

Ashley Carlson (CS) is perhaps the one woman, in all of Hamilton, that does not fear Cynthia's wrath. She's something of an outsider herself, of course, and those who love and respect her are each as different from one another as the colors of a rainbow, but that-- alone at Hamilton,-- has nothing to do with the Lady of the Bordermarches. She doesn't really do the whole 'school' thing, just sort of flitting casually about the town, kissing the boys and snuggling with girls,-- sometimes more,-- her eyes a daze of madness and enlightenment. She's crazy, everyone knows it, and from her madness,-- from her fucked up dreams,-- she distills the glory that is known locally as KISS. Ask her, and she'll give you some, but despite her reputation as a pusher,-- and, yes, this time I mean drugs,- she actually doesn't push. Accept her KISS, though, and you'll never be able to close your eyes again to the glories of the world. It's too much to ask of anyone, no matter how sacred and beautiful it is, so she doesn't ask. You have to ask her.

Roll Call: Hamilton, Faculty
Miss Rhys Malyaster, is one of the Sidhe, who along with their Fae kin are not uncommon amongst the Faculty of George Jackson Hamilton High. Like her counterpart at Our Lady, and boyfriend, Rhys manages Hamilton's Physical Education department and intermural sports. Her style is similar to Elliot's, though somewhat more.. intense... as anyone who has lagged along too far in the Mile Run and found themselves suddenly being chased by a pack of wild hounds will attest. Only those on a varsity sports team are immune to these dangers, being Rhys' golden children, spoiled and fetted as royalty... within the narrow field of Athletics, at least, with Cynthia's influence assuring that even the most impressive athletes receive no fame from the school at large.

The Bharon, the School's Janitor and Underkeeper, dwells in the depths below the basements,-- where the schools lowest levels abut the Tunnels. The Bharon and Thursday maintain an uneasy alliance, the senior faculty member taking an interest in the safety of the basement dwellers, while Thursday keeps anyone from venturing too deep into the deepest levels of Hamilton's understructure. Except, of course, for class, of which Hamilton has a few that are housed within these lowest depths. Mostly known to the School as he who shows up out of no where to keep curious children from wandering too far from the safe passages, or rescuing those foolish enough to delve too deeply, the Bharon can also be found cleaning out the bathrooms and/or the Gym after a dance.

I will add more people to this list, including teachers and faculty, but this is a good starting point honestly...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:02:35 PM by CrownedSun »

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:07 AM »
Flight from Constantinople: the Missing Byzantine Princess
I've tried to do this RP a few times, to relatively no effect beyond a few short exchanges that die off, and so I figured I'd go ahead and talk a little bit about it here on my ideas page.

The year is 1453, and the City of Constantinople is poised to fall to the forces of Mehmet II-- Mehmet the Conquerer,--, sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

Many within the city view it as the end, but Emperor Constantine XI knows it to be such and fears for the furtherance of his Empire. He has already refused surrender, even though the 21-year old Sultan offered to let any who wish flee the city and promised that they would not be unharmed. "My people would rather give their lives..."

It had infuriated the Empress Theodora,-- why hold onto something that would be taken from them so soon? Why give sacrifice the life of their daughter, their only child, whom she'd almost died to bring into this world? The Princess was but 24, still fresh to the bloom of youth and as yet unwed,-- not even having known the touch of a man,--, and she'd never experienced anything like want or hardship in her life. She didn't know what War was like, didn't understand what was coming, and if the Empress had her way then she would never feel such things. Or learn to fear them.

Ser Branas was one of her husbands most loyal and resourceful Cataphractoi, a loyal servant of the Empire who had served them on the field of battle. He'd seen fought the Turk before, during the long slow defeat of the Empire as more and more land was taken by the Ottoman's, and he understood them more than anyone else at Court. He was a warrior, and a fierce lion of a man, who ill fit in at Court-- she knew he'd much rather be with the rest of his fellows not hiding with the women and children. He'd never admit such, of course; protecting the Court was a sacred duty and he was dutiful if nothing else. That is why, when she called for him, the Empress knew that he would answer-- and, when she made her plea, she knew that he would assent to it.

Notes: This is a pretty simple setup, and one that I find very interesting. It's a bit of an alternate timeline, where instead of dying in childbirth along with the child, the Empress Theodora gives birth to a daughter but is rendered barren in the process. :D You're welcome to play the daughter (who, historically at least, would be 24 and didn't actually exist in history), the Empress (whose age is somewhat flexible, since I can't find a good mention of it, but probably 40+ at this point), or both. Though, in the original of this RP, Ser Branas is only smuggling the Daughter out of the city and to safety rather than the Empress as well. I just... I can see the appeal of both, especially since I formalized my understanding of where the daughter came from.

(Original versions of this idea had the daughter just sort of vaguely there, rather than being bounded in actual history.)

Ser Branas is past the prime of his youth, and old grizzled survivor of a man, scarred and tired from too many battles. He's still fierce, though, and a diligent protector. The kind of guy, basically, that you want to get your daughter out of a war zone and to safety. Someone you can trust with her, too, even if he does have a bit of a reputation around court as a bit of a dog. (Really, at that point, you're probably not too worried about your daughter's virtue,-- and, hell, if you're fleeing yourself then you can keep an eye on it, depending on the version of the story).

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 09:45:55 AM »
50's Sitcom Deconstruction
You know the rough set-up already, though you might not have seen it in a while.

I'm playing the tall and handsome husband, who works hard day by day to put food on the table, the manliest of men without being crude or abusive. Maybe a bit subtly sexist, in mostly understated ways.
You're playing the demure and beautiful wife, the perfect height to nuzzle against her muffin's neck or give him kisses on the cheek, always has dinner ready and is the very picture of devoting and loving.

We're also playing the two wonderful (18+ year old, if not a little older,) kids!
One of them is daddy's little angel, the perfectly innocent and chaste daughter, who dresses in poodle skirts and helps organize fundraisers with her friends.
The other is the local sportsball star, strapping and beloved by all the girls, but of course an absolute perfect gentleman who thinks of no one other than his beau.

...except, you know, there aren't twin-beds in the master bedroom and the perfectly squeaky clean image on the surface breaks apart the further under the surface you dig.
We can work out the individual details of what kinky perverted things are happening in the background here,-- I'd welcome your thoughts!,-- but some of my thoughts below the smiley.

:)

With a proper switch, I wouldn't even mind playing the wife as the Dominant, but its more likely that we play this straight. Still, paddles and rope-play would never have gotten past the censors. The sitcom families certainly never engaged in swinging with their friendly neighbors, either, though let's be honest,-- you always wondered just how they were so close, didn't you? Yeah, Ricky was totally banging Ethel.

The kids aren't any better.

Son? I vaguely like the idea that he's the absurdly hung stud who has a whole slew of girls, and maybe a few teachers,-- maybe his pure good little girlfriend is the only one who DOESN'T get any loving, which is driving her absolutely insane with lust (especially as she's made to watch,) but she's his good little slave-girl and she knows that she only gets touched when he's ready to touch her. Maybe he intends to keep her a virgin until their wedding night, because that's what you're supposed to do?

(That said, that's a bit extreme, so yeah,-- like I said,-- we'll work on the details ourselves. That said, fuck if that isn't kind of hot.)

Daughter? She's absolutely devoted to her boyfriend, just look at the cookies that she baked him,-- look at the handjob that she's giving him, while he eats said cookies. They're having a date at the drive thru? Ahhhh! n' just take a gander at the look on her face as she fingers her, awww, good little baby girl is so close. You can tell how much she loves him when she giggles, happily, as she's tossed into the back seat-- moaning a bit as her face is pressed into the seat cushion, ass up in the air, poodle skirt raised up over her hips. No rubber for HER baby.

It's probably expected that I'd also play the son and you the daughter, I suppose, but with the proper partner we could split that up a bit. Maybe I play the daughter, and you play the son? :D

...anyway, yeah, those are just a few of my ideas. <3

Now that said, while there'd be a lot of subtext and stuff going on 'behind the scenes,' with subtle winks to those things 'for the camera': I'd want to mostly play the surface-sitcom straight.

ABSOLUTE CLARITY: This is not an Incest Prompt. In any fashion. Not even a little.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:16:01 PM by CrownedSun »

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 03:10:55 PM »
I've really been feeling a bit of a fantasy vibe lately, and was thinking of the traditional "Princess"-type story arc, and something like this appealed to me,--

Of course, the first thing that came to mind was basically a fantasy-equivalent of my Byzantine Princess story from a few posts back, which I don't want to do again. Still, if you wanna play a story about a Princess or somesuch whose Kingdom is burning down around her and manages to escape to safety with the help of a Knight or something? That'd be awesome.

Anyway, here's a few rough vignettes of ideas that vaguely appeal to me.

(In, roughly, descending order of interest at the time that I write this.)

BDSM Princess
I managed to do it, I don't know how, but I managed to do it-- I got into the royal palace, I stole away the most protected girl in all the seven kingdoms, and I got away with her.

Clean!

Which, of course, is when everything went to shit because nothing ever goes right. My backers, the ones who were supposed to take you off my hands and provide the other half of my payment, had managed to get themselves rounded up and taken down. The survivors were laying low, and simply weren't interested in the kind of heat that having you around would bring them,-- they'd told me to just kill you and move on. Except, that hadn't been the arrangement, now had it? I tried, I really sincerely tried, it was the smart thing to do.

Everyone in the Seven Kingdom's is looking for you, desperately, and if they find you-- I am beyond a dead man-- you know it, too, you've seen the panic in my eyes and the way I pace. You know that things are really not going well for me, and frankly, that little expression on your face is so fucking aggravating. So now you're tied up and gagged, nevermind the bruise on your cheek, and frankly I'm beginning to suspect that the rough treatment isn't exactly something you find entirely unpleasant. You certainly seem to get off a little on pushing me.

Maybe you're just trying to get me off my game, though, so that I'll make a mistake?

Whatever.

I'm going to find a way out of this,-- it helps, at least, that my "half down" on the job was enough money that I won't have to look for more work anytime soon.

I just have to figure out what to do with you...

Not ACTUALLY the Princess
No one was as beloved as the Princess,-- the people adored her, loved her,-- if news of her death got out...

...when she was discovered in her room, the victim of an assassin, there was a panic amongst the royal family but everything was quickly taken care of by the Vizier. He found you, a peasant girl with little in the way of royal graces but who bore a remarkable resemblance to the late Princess. They garbed you in riches, trotted you out for public appearances, and then kept you more or less to yourself the rest of the time. It wasn't a bad life, better than the one you'd escaped from (and could never return to), and even if you didn't really belong it was sometimes possible to just.. pretend.

It's likely you'd have been little more than a pretty doll, dressed up and put on display, if it wasn't for Me, though. I was 'your' betrothed, you see, and an arrangement had long ago been made that 'we' would be wed and a merger between our houses entered into that would greatly benefit both. It was vitally important, and with the Princesses' death, utterly impossible. Unless, of course, they could groom you to fill the role. So, when you weren't being trotted out before the peasants, you were being trained in matters of grace and taught courtly manners. The rough spots in your common speech were hammered out, slowly, and you were taught what was necessary about matters of the lordly folk whose lives had always been so far above you.

All so that, tomorrow,-- when I finally arrive,-- you'll be able to meet the man that you'll be expected to marry.

You don't know, of course, the rest of the plan...

...nor, indeed, the aims of the people that had the Princess killed in the first place.

The Princesses' Slave
So, in the story idea that I've been fiddling around with, your kingdom is very much fine.

You are the youngest daughter of Empire, heir to a glorious legacy of rule and conquest, which has brought half the world under the aegis of your Lord Father. Unlike most of your sisters, you don't enjoy most of the arts that are considered to be 'feminine,' you'd rather be out breaking a stallion than practicing your needlework and you vastly prefer bragging about your latest romantic exploits than engaging in womanly gossip. You're not entirely without your graces, mind you, you enjoy painting during your downtimes and are an avid reader. Yet, still...

...I was your gift, on your 24th birthday, a slave from one of the conquered territories. I wasn't just any slave, though, I was a conquered general,-- a master of the arts of war, a warrior without peer, taken down only by superior numbers and discipline, by a lapse in the courage of my countrymen. I was to be your tutor in such arts, to teach you the way of the Blade, or my very life would be forfeit. No one, least of all you (or me!), expected for the two of us to become so close nor for us to fall in love.

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 10:03:59 PM »
an Incest type story, big brother/little sister, just as forewarning. Read no further if that doesn't interest you!

Fallen On Hard Times
A tree fell over, into your small attic apartment-- right over the small shop that you've been running since you got out of High School,--

I'd been the first person you called to take a look at the damage, which was natural enough, given that I owned a construction company and was your Brother. The truth was, sis, it was pretty fucking bad and you really shouldn't have been living in this dump to begin with. I could fix it, but even at the rates I give to blood, it'd cost more than it was perhaps worth to bother with and really the place should probably just be condemned. I'd taken no pleasure in giving you this news but it was the facts of the matter.

You'd taken it well enough, not exactly thrilled but accepting of the facts, and more or less wondered outloud what you were going to do. The brief thought of actually having to move back in with Mother had surfaced, but I'd just rolled my eyes and told you that you were moving in with me until you managed to get back onto your feet.

After all, I was something of a lifelong bachelor, having played the field for a bit too long and discovered that there weren't really any other women out there still playing. Well, except you, and you were kin. Worse, I'd done fairly well for myself. I had a thriving business, a crew of workers who mostly did what they were told, a large house (that was alltogether too empty), and a collection of porn that would boggle the human mind. Most of my dating prospects were online, and none of them were exactly local, so I spent far too much time with my hand.

It was that, or enjoy a bit of strange from ex-girlfriends that were now married but not entirely off the market, and I didn't go for that.

(Anymore; I didn't go for that... anymore..)

I thought it'd be fun, really, having my little sister living with me for a while.

Notes: This is a fun little story, a set-up between a Brother and Sister, which is intended to be a nice slow build with a gradual payoff. Rather than, you know, sis admitting that she's secretly been in love with me forever and jumping into my bed before the end of the second night. We're both older, probably within our 30s, and have mostly struck out in terms of our love lives. There just aren't a whole lot of eligible bachelors or bachelorettes around in our small town and none of the alternatives have been exactly up to snuff. So, we're lonely,-- more than acquainted with our hands,-- and probably spend more time online flirting with strangers than is entirely healthy. Stick us both together in a limited space, though, and some things are going to start happening... exactly what, that's up to us..
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:53:40 PM by CrownedSun »

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 10:42:10 PM »
The Hitchhiker
She'd been waiting on the side of the road for heaven knows how long, by the time someone stopped, holding up a little sign that read "CHICAGO OR BUST" with a fairly-modest sized collection of luggage and a guitar case tucked away on the shoulder behind where she was standing on the edge of the hallway. She was a tiny little thing, barely clearing five feet and not really having much in the of curves to her almost childlike frame, but though she might look underaged from a distance by the time she was staring through your window or climbing up into your truck's cabin, it was clear that she had more than a few years over the age of consent.

She had a pretty face, long black hair worn in a ponytail with long bangs, perhaps a touch too much make up. It was especially thick around her eyes, almost like she was trying to hide something with foundation and eye-shadow but it was her heavy pink-lipstick that was perhaps the most traffic. She'd always been told that her lips were her best feature, in contexts both sweet and rather perverse, though she didn't really mind. She knew she didn't really have much going on for her in terms of T&A-- so a really nice set of lips? Yeah, that was enough for her. Not that she'd had any trouble finding men, there were always plenty of guys who were willing to entertain a tiny little pixie-girl such as herself, and she'd found out at a pretty early age that she liked the attention of men.

Especially older men,-- large, broad-shouldered older men with hairy chests, like the very man that she was running away from, whom she'd already left 100 miles past.

"Hi! Thanks for stopping,-- just as a forewarning, I'm looking for a ride, not a boyfriend or a lover. I'm not interested in any funny buisness, right now, and I'm heading to Chicago but I'll take as close as you can get me. If that all sounds good, I could use a hand loading up my bags..." she said, following the last with a cute little smile, her eyes wide and brown, another of her 'best features' put to good use..

This is just a little set-up for another story, something quiet and fun which could be interesting to play through. I can play the hitch-hiker, and you the person who picks her up, or you can play as her and if so feel free to change around some of the details, while we work together on who it is that has stopped to pick her up. I'm picturing this as a nice slow building story, heavy on the dialogue and storytelling at first, and building into a bit of romance and some hot sex. It's not even necessary that the story get all the way to Chicago (and we can change the destination); maybe she detours the trip home to stay with her family for a while with instead shacking up with you (or me). The only thing I wanna be clear on is that where she's going? It's a long way away from where she's picked up.

Okay, here's a bit of a World of Warcraft post, and since my long-term WoW character was female...

Reconstituting the Clergy: Arch-Bishop Saiah
This story takes place during the time-frame of Mists of Pandaria, not long after the discovery of the continent, when Anduin is missing and things have yet to be established in that strange land. It deals not with adventures in that magical mist-shrouded land, however, but instead with the turmoil within the Cathedral of Light following the discovery of Archbishop Benedictus' secret conversion to the Twilight's Hammer.

It's all over now, you see?

It was worse than most any of us expected, a true Cataclysm, but Deathwing is dead. I know, I was there, lending the power of the Light to those brave heroes that fought to stop the rampaging beast before he destroyed all of Azeroth and doomed all Life to a meaningless nothing. How any sane mind can serve such a thing still baffles my mind, but then, most of the Twilight's Hammer were not exactly sane are they? Some few of them might still exist, but they're scattered and broken, their leaders dead and their cult shattered. Even their apocalyptic savior is gone, and with him, the Time of the Dragonflights has come to an end as well.

I'd not really known what I expected when I returned to Stormwind. I didn't feel like a conquering hero, and so the lack of any great parade was not something that I missed. Still, there wasn't any that didn't know of what had occurred in at least some vague detail and I could see the thankfulness of the common folk as they looked upon me. My companions and I parted ways, for what I thought was just another brief passing before we would again be reunited for some new adventure, as I forced myself to not think of the devastation that still marked the cities Park District and the even greater hole left in the soul of every follower of the Light. In normal circumstances, when I felt like this, I knew who I'd go to unburden my soul.

The Archbishop...

I can still remember running down that devastated path in the heart of the Dragonblight toward the Temple, the madness of the Old Gods still bubbling up all around us. I'd seen Archbishop Benedictus then, and my soul had been lifted as I thought, oh thank the holy Light, the Archbishop is here, surely he will save us. Except, that wasn't his intent at all, was it? When had he exchanged sanity for madness, when had he forsaken the light and let the chaos of the old gods claim him? It hurt, deep within, because I knew that whatever he'd done to himself had likely consumed him entire. If he existed still, at all, it was likely only as some idle whim within one of the great old gods that have ever so recently returned to their fitful slumber.

Where once, staring up at the shining beacon of the Catheral of Light would have brought me only relief, now it just filled me with regret.

What manner of peace could I possibly find in such a place, now that its guiding light had been snuffed out? It wasn't for guidance that I walked across the plaza that now seemed somehow darkened to me, however, but instead the answers to a summons that I'd received in the midst of the boring logistics following the death of Deathwing. (Which had begun, but not ended, with "Okay, how do we get off this rock...") The first half completed with my return to Stormwind, that left only the second, which I seemed hesitant to fulfill as I instead stood at the first of the steps leading up into the Cathedral. It was still a beacon of Light, of Hope for all of Azeroth, but it still seemed empty and cold to me.

Even so, I took to the stairs and tried to force myself to smile as I entered into its hallowed halls.

Halls that bore the bones of my late husband, our fallen child, and too many of those whose lives I'd touched over the years.

I was greeted by a quorum of Bishops, who smiled at me and beckoned me forward, as if they'd been expecting me. Old bickering men, focused more on politics than the Light, that was what my younger self would have thought upon seeing such a gathering of notables and I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't occur to me. Except, in all truth, I was beginning to get no few gray hairs myself and had of late grown weary and even somewhat wry. Whisper, one of my oldest friends and a devotee of the Druidic Arts of the Night Elves, had even remarked as such and noted that I should not stand so heavily in the Shadow that I began to forget the Light. It was easy, though, to draw upon that aspect of and I'd found myself relying upon it more and more.

I dare say I 'd scared poor Anduin half-to-death when I'd wreathed myself in it, following the attack by the assassins in the woods behind the City, and I'd seen the fear in his eyes even after I let the Shadowform lapse. Initiates find the side of the Light frightening, that much I knew, and I even knew that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Too many had been driven astray by the Shadow, not realizing that it was merely a necessary aspect of the Light that we worshiped and not some maleficent force of a different and equal aspect. Maybe this was why I'd been summoned here? Some misguided concern for my soul, fear that one of Benedictus' closest students was walking down the same path?

"Saiah... it is good to see you," came the kindly voice of the eldest Bishop, Lazarus.

I simply smiled, embraced him in turn, "Thank you, Brother. It is good to be home."

One of the others, who I would be embarrassed to admit I did not know, simply nodded but added, "Does it still feel like home to you then? That is hopeful."

I was silent, for a long time, but I finally couldn't hold back the words that welled up in my heart: "In truth, no, this Cathedral is still a beacon of hope and light. It doesn't feel like home to me, however, not any longer. A shadow has fallen over it, over us all, and though I do not fear the dark... This, this I fear."

Bishop Halle simply smiled, lightly, regarding me with understand and compassion. "Do not fear to speak your truth, Sister. We all feel as you do."

"...you do? Then-- I had worried that I was being called here for some chastisement,--" I said, voicing my earlier concern.

The entire gathering looked at me as if I'd somehow sprouted another head, and I simply looked back, vaguely self-conscious but trying not to let it show.

Finally, Lazarus simply noted-- a bit of humor in his voice,- "...you have, quite literally, just came back from helping to slay the embodiment of this world's total destruction. No, Saiah, we've not called you here to chastise you or--"

"--why then, please? Let's not bandy words. I'm tired, emotionally and physically, and I'd know you brought me here," I said.

The Bishop simply nodded, and said the words that would change my life forever, "Saiah, we've all spoken and come to an agreement. You are to be named Archbishop."

Notes: This, you know, is a WoW prompt and if you don't know anything about that then you should just move on. It's set just before Mists of Pandaria, right after the end of Cataclysm and it doesn't deal with adventure and monsters-- though the RP might involve such things, if it makes sense,- so much as healing the soul of a city, rebuilding a Church that has suffered unimaginably, and the exploration of a character with far more depth and vibrancy than the MMO ever allowed me to explore. Saiah Yen is a high-level Priest, equipped with Holy Artifacts of unimaginable power, who is about to enter into a situation where all of that power will avail her absolutely nothing.

I'd be perfectly fine playing this with no sexual element at all, but honestly, I'd like to play some kind of story here. Saiah is an older woman, in her late 40s to early 50s, and she's lived a long and eventful life. She's loved before and sworn that she wouldn't again,-- but, her life is changing, and who can tell what is still writ in the book of her life? In my mind, Saiah is very very straight, and the relationship is thus likely to be a M/F one. The most likely candidate is either another Priest, perhaps a Junior Priest assigned as her assistant, or more of a colleague who is assigned as her advisor and attache. I'd also, very easily, see something developing between her and a Paladin assigned as her Bodyguard. That said, I'm open to just about anything. Though, for clarity, only Humans, Night Elves, and Worgen need apply for any romantic relationships.

That said, while I can't see anything involving Goblins, Gnomes, or Dwarves-- and an ABSOLUTE no to Forsaken,--, but if you have some kind of more far-fetched idea? Go ahead and voice it. I could potentially be lured into some kind of F/F scenario here, even though that's not really where I see this going and I don't really actively look for those kinds of RP's, perhaps with a Night Elven Priestess of Elune or a Worgen Druid-girl or something. Cross-Faction Romance is not impossible, though you'd have to have a good idea for what to do there, especially since I can't really imagine how it'd work...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:23:35 AM by CrownedSun »

Here's some different Fantasy-type Prompts and ideas that I wrote up earlier, tossed into here because otherwise they'd probably end up forgotten,--
1. The Witch and the Widower, you've lived outside of the Village for a very very long time, always alone and somewhat shunned for your strange powers. They leave you goods and come to you for folk remedies and the occasional working of magic, but they don't let you into their homes or share with you their joys. You have, though, shared in my Sorrow. Ever since my wife died, I've been drifting further and further from the rest of the villagers and you've more and more frequently run into me in the wilderness while you're gathering herbs. We talk sometimes, but its not until you hear my fervent knocking at your door and open it to find me bleeding your stoop that we begin to become truly close to one another.

2. Elf Girl Alone In The City, is older and wiser and more powerful than all of these filthy humans,-- but as Elves reckon things, she's just a girl, innocent and naive. She doesn't like humans, she doesn't like the strange and ugly city that her Father has brought her to, and she just wants to go home. She's spoiled, a horrible brat, and honestly, someone is probably going to put her in her place. The exact details of what is happening here will vary, it can be a Romantic story with some D/s elements, or it can be a comedy of errors as she gets into more and more hilariously sexy situations, or even something a bit darker where she gets in way over her head and can't quite manage to climb free. I think I'd prefer a mixture of Romantic and Comedy of Errors, myself, but there's a lot of stuff we can do here.

3. The Imperial Princess, lived a life of unlimited excess and very very limited freedom, completely sheltered from the outside world and surrounded by only beauty and luxury. Servants tended to her every need, pampering and controlling her, preparing her for the day when she'd be wed to her Brother and eventually ascend to the Throne as Empress. None of that is going to happen, now, though. She didn't know it was happening until the Horde was upon the Capital, and even then she had no context for what that meant, not until her home was burning and most of her family dead. Now she's the personal property of this strange and exotic looking man, not even entirely sure just what he even wants with her...

n' some shorter kinds of ideas...
4. I'm a Fallen Paladin, on a quest for atonement, and you're the beautiful virgin priestess that's helping me to find my redemption. We probably shouldn't end up fucking. We will anyway.
5. A prostitute in a sea-side port town, primarily servicing various sailors, who gets into a complicated thing with the Governor's Son that gets increasingly out of control.
6. You're a pretty bosom-y serving girl at the village Inne, I'm the injured Adventurer spending some time in town recuperating. Be careful, when your ontop of me, or you might re-open my stitches.
7. Once every 1,000 years, I descend from the Mountain and-- if not appeased,- it is said that I will destroy everything. You're the one chosen to 'appease' me and you're not really clear what that means.

Online Lucetta

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Okay, here's a bit of a World of Warcraft post, and since my long-term WoW character was female...

Reconstituting the Clergy: Arch-Bishop Saiah
This story takes place during the time-frame of Mists of Pandaria, not long after the discovery of the continent, when Anduin is missing and things have yet to be established in that strange land. It deals not with adventures in that magical mist-shrouded land, however, but instead with the turmoil within the Cathedral of Light following the discovery of Archbishop Benedictus' secret conversion to the Twilight's Hammer.

It's all over now, you see?

It was worse than most any of us expected, a true Cataclysm, but Deathwing is dead. I know, I was there, lending the power of the Light to those brave heroes that fought to stop the rampaging beast before he destroyed all of Azeroth and doomed all Life to a meaningless nothing. How any sane mind can serve such a thing still baffles my mind, but then, most of the Twilight's Hammer were not exactly sane are they? Some few of them might still exist, but they're scattered and broken, their leaders dead and their cult shattered. Even their apocalyptic savior is gone, and with him, the Time of the Dragonflights has come to an end as well.

I'd not really known what I expected when I returned to Stormwind. I didn't feel like a conquering hero, and so the lack of any great parade was not something that I missed. Still, there wasn't any that didn't know of what had occurred in at least some vague detail and I could see the thankfulness of the common folk as they looked upon me. My companions and I parted ways, for what I thought was just another brief passing before we would again be reunited for some new adventure, as I forced myself to not think of the devastation that still marked the cities Park District and the even greater hole left in the soul of every follower of the Light. In normal circumstances, when I felt like this, I knew who I'd go to unburden my soul.

The Archbishop...

I can still remember running down that devastated path in the heart of the Dragonblight toward the Temple, the madness of the Old Gods still bubbling up all around us. I'd seen Archbishop Benedictus then, and my soul had been lifted as I thought, oh thank the holy Light, the Archbishop is here, surely he will save us. Except, that wasn't his intent at all, was it? When had he exchanged sanity for madness, when had he forsaken the light and let the chaos of the old gods claim him? It hurt, deep within, because I knew that whatever he'd done to himself had likely consumed him entire. If he existed still, at all, it was likely only as some idle whim within one of the great old gods that have ever so recently returned to their fitful slumber.

Where once, staring up at the shining beacon of the Catheral of Light would have brought me only relief, now it just filled me with regret.

What manner of peace could I possibly find in such a place, now that its guiding light had been snuffed out? It wasn't for guidance that I walked across the plaza that now seemed somehow darkened to me, however, but instead the answers to a summons that I'd received in the midst of the boring logistics following the death of Deathwing. (Which had begun, but not ended, with "Okay, how do we get off this rock...") The first half completed with my return to Stormwind, that left only the second, which I seemed hesitant to fulfill as I instead stood at the first of the steps leading up into the Cathedral. It was still a beacon of Light, of Hope for all of Azeroth, but it still seemed empty and cold to me.

Even so, I took to the stairs and tried to force myself to smile as I entered into its hallowed halls.

Halls that bore the bones of my late husband, our fallen child, and too many of those whose lives I'd touched over the years.

I was greeted by a quorum of Bishops, who smiled at me and beckoned me forward, as if they'd been expecting me. Old bickering men, focused more on politics than the Light, that was what my younger self would have thought upon seeing such a gathering of notables and I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't occur to me. Except, in all truth, I was beginning to get no few gray hairs myself and had of late grown weary and even somewhat wry. Whisper, one of my oldest friends and a devotee of the Druidic Arts of the Night Elves, had even remarked as such and noted that I should not stand so heavily in the Shadow that I began to forget the Light. It was easy, though, to draw upon that aspect of and I'd found myself relying upon it more and more.

I dare say I 'd scared poor Anduin half-to-death when I'd wreathed myself in it, following the attack by the assassins in the woods behind the City, and I'd seen the fear in his eyes even after I let the Shadowform lapse. Initiates find the side of the Light frightening, that much I knew, and I even knew that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Too many had been driven astray by the Shadow, not realizing that it was merely a necessary aspect of the Light that we worshiped and not some maleficent force of a different and equal aspect. Maybe this was why I'd been summoned here? Some misguided concern for my soul, fear that one of Benedictus' closest students was walking down the same path?

"Saiah... it is good to see you," came the kindly voice of the eldest Bishop, Lazarus.

I simply smiled, embraced him in turn, "Thank you, Brother. It is good to be home."

One of the others, who I would be embarrassed to admit I did not know, simply nodded but added, "Does it still feel like home to you then? That is hopeful."

I was silent, for a long time, but I finally couldn't hold back the words that welled up in my heart: "In truth, no, this Cathedral is still a beacon of hope and light. It doesn't feel like home to me, however, not any longer. A shadow has fallen over it, over us all, and though I do not fear the dark... This, this I fear."

Bishop Halle simply smiled, lightly, regarding me with understand and compassion. "Do not fear to speak your truth, Sister. We all feel as you do."

"...you do? Then-- I had worried that I was being called here for some chastisement,--" I said, voicing my earlier concern.

The entire gathering looked at me as if I'd somehow sprouted another head, and I simply looked back, vaguely self-conscious but trying not to let it show.

Finally, Lazarus simply noted-- a bit of humor in his voice,- "...you have, quite literally, just came back from helping to slay the embodiment of this world's total destruction. No, Saiah, we've not called you here to chastise you or--"

"--why then, please? Let's not bandy words. I'm tired, emotionally and physically, and I'd know you brought me here," I said.

The Bishop simply nodded, and said the words that would change my life forever, "Saiah, we've all spoken and come to an agreement. You are to be named Archbishop."

Notes: This, you know, is a WoW prompt and if you don't know anything about that then you should just move on. It's set just before Mists of Pandaria, right after the end of Cataclysm and it doesn't deal with adventure and monsters-- though the RP might involve such things, if it makes sense,- so much as healing the soul of a city, rebuilding a Church that has suffered unimaginably, and the exploration of a character with far more depth and vibrancy than the MMO ever allowed me to explore. Saiah Yen is a high-level Priest, equipped with Holy Artifacts of unimaginable power, who is about to enter into a situation where all of that power will avail her absolutely nothing.

I'd be perfectly fine playing this with no sexual element at all, but honestly, I'd like to play some kind of story here. Saiah is an older man, in her late 40s to early 50s, and she's lived a long and eventful life. She's loved before and sworn that she wouldn't again,-- but, her life is changing, and who can tell what is still writ in the book of her life? In my mind, Saiah is very very straight, and the relationship is thus likely to be a M/F one. The most likely candidate is either another Priest, perhaps a Junior Priest assigned as her assistant, or more of a colleague who is assigned as her advisor and attache. I'd also, very easily, see something developing between her and a Paladin assigned as her Bodyguard. That said, I'm open to just about anything. Though, for clarity, only Humans, Night Elves, and Worgen need apply for any romantic relationships.

That said, while I can't see anything involving Goblins, Gnomes, or Dwarves-- and an ABSOLUTE no to Forsaken,--, but if you have some kind of more far-fetched idea? Go ahead and voice it. I could potentially be lured into some kind of F/F scenario here, even though that's not really where I see this going and I don't really actively look for those kinds of RP's, perhaps with a Night Elven Priestess of Elune or a Worgen Druid-girl or something. Cross-Faction Romance is not impossible, though you'd have to have a good idea for what to do there, especially since I can't really imagine how it'd work...

Re: Reconstituting the Clergy; Lady Stardasher

Sir Ezra Stardasher was a rather peculiar person from the very moment of their birth. It was so very rare for a human, much more a Gilnean human be born albino. Many would criticize the well-educated young son of a reputable knight for insisting they were female, but a majority of the nobility and most of their people agreed one day that Sir Ezra was simply now Dame Elizra. It rather helped that her studies into harnessing the power of the light had borne fruit with almost no formal training at the tender age of twelve. She often used this connection to the light and the nature itself to suppress the development of masculine features, and this helped the young albino to look quite passable as a woman who simply looked wonderful in pink. It was no secret that Elizra was a boy under that skirt, so she didn't let the dirty gossip of others harm her.

Life was shaping up well for young Elizra while she matured, learning cautiously of wars that took place around her and even playing a part beside her father who was advising the building of a great wall around Gilneas that would supposedly prevent wars from occurring again. Her mother raised her to be herself and her father passed along his talents in mining and engineering generously. Her two younger brothers grew to be strong and courageous knights while she became a benevolent genius that the people were beginning to adore. She caught the eye of Prince Liam, who saw past the occasional defamation to her character at last and regarded her with praise. But she did not catch his eye in the way she wanted to. To be young and unrequited tested her kindness over and over, but she would always pass that test.

Being so untouched by tragedy would set her up for a terrible shock one day. Her mother, a huntress of considerable skill, was slain in one of several guerrilla ambushes that would lead directly to civil war. Her father took up arms for revenge, taking many traitors down with him only to die to Lord Darius Crowley's hand just like his wife. One victory at a time the rebellion was quashed, but at the cost of her one of her younger brothers in each of the two final battles. Elizra was now the sole heiress of the Stardasher estate. From this point forward, the nobility simply called her Stardasher and the people called her Lady Stardasher. This reverent treatment of the transgender knight was in no small part a favorable response to sparing Lord Darius Crowley when King Genn offered to let her execute him, herself. She gave a moving a speech at the time, only being of the tender age of sixteen...

"While he is guilty of treason, I forgive him for being human. Should I slay him where he kneels now, I will have done far worse than he did to my parents and that darkness will consume me. I will be reduced to a vengeful beast, unable to see reason or soothe suffering beyond the cold and heartless monster I will have become. I beg that we end this bloodshed now for fear of us all becoming such wretched creatures. The Gilneas Liberation Front has surrendered, and the House of Stardasher -risen to a noble house for the sacrifices made in the recent war- votes for the first time... For mercy." Her words were spoken when sympathy for her plight was unanimous through the noble houses. So the resulting vote would also be unanimous. The King solemnly agreed to give the surviving rebels a life sentence as prisoners and laborers, and that was the end of that dark chapter in Stardasher's life.

Life without a family was harsh for her, but Elizra had a clear conscience and this helped her in her studies greatly. She grew to become an engineer of great acclaim, blissfully unaware that she was arming a second rebellion just as effectively as she was arming the loyal soldiers of Gilneas. She was even good friends with Lorna Crowley, who was conflicted between simply adoring the one who spared her father and desiring to free her people from the whims of royalty. Stardasher was so polite about voting to return to the Alliance when it came up and always had a liberal view when it came to proposing giving more rights to the people, but she simply couldn't be trusted to support the rebellion. Lorna would have wanted Elizra to father her children if only she could subtly influence the unusual young albino druidess to commit treason. Meanwhile, Elizra pined away for Liam to keep her mind off of losing her entire family. And Prince Liam, himself? He was in love with Lorna Crowley but knew that his father, the King, would object terribly to the union.

After a few years of nobody getting what they wanted (quite frankly, getting nothing at all) in this powerful love triangle, the outbreak of lycanthropy heralded the beginning of a far more terrible war for Gilneas. It all began with the mysterious death of Lieutenant Walden, a childhood friend of Stardasher who had always been kind. As the worgen threat very quickly grew in numbers and began taking over the streets, Lady Stardasher evacuated several homes and tore down dozens of worgens to help the families flee to safety. But she was just one very clever bomb chucking tinkerer and light blasting druidess. She could only do so much and had to take shelter with the ones she rescued, herself.

The King gave her the choice to free Lord Darius Crowley and his rebels, to cooperate with his daughter who had planned a second rebellion even. It was a hard choice. For a brief moment, the darkness gathered in her heart and she wished to kill Lorna and Darius both in the chaos. But she set aside her fury, soothed herself into tranquility and chose the path of balance like the Balance Druidess she was. In the final conflict against the outbreak within the city, she and Darius were fighting back to back and laughing as if they had never been enemies at all. And as they began to turn, they fled the city while they still had control, taking over a sizable pack. While they lost control, they were mates for a short time until they were recaptured and their minds were restored.

It was like waking up with a terrible hangover with memories of making horrible mistakes. Stardasher would need to be restrained a little longer than Crowley because she was making a concerted effort to murder him. What surprised everyone most was that her Worgen form was truly female and was as pale and pinked-eyed as the human they all had known and revered. Krennan Aranas insisted that she just needed another dose of the cure he had concocted, and he whispered quietly to warn her she could be executed and gave her a placebo instead, knowing that her anger towards Crowley at that moment was purely human in nature. She forced herself to calm down finally, and was spared.

And sparing her would lead to one devastating blow being struck against the hoard after another. Her intelligence in this powerful body as opposed to the frail one she was born into was a far deadlier mix. Her heart was broken when Liam fell to Sylvanas. She attempted to assassinate the Queen of Banshees a second time but would only succeed in spying instead. From that moment onward, she would live to save many Gilnean lives while nearly sacrificing herself over and over, never resting a moment until bombing and moonblasting countless hundreds of forsaken and orcs away. She sabotaged the hoard invasion cleverly at every turn. She even humbled herself enough to drink from the wells of Fury, Tranquility and Balance and submit herself to Elune's power rather than let Goldrinn's wrath fuel her vengeance and consume her.

Sylvanas's death would have to wait as she, King Genn, Lord Crowley and his daughter led a successful retreat from Gilneas with the help of the night elves. Every last one of Stardasher's assets had been invested into the war, and she was now left penniless and homeless in a terrible contrast to her past life. She traveled the lands to escape war only to end up suffering through the Cataclysm even more for daring to travel. But she gained great wealth creating and selling tools of war along the way for low prices to families in need of protection. She also gained a beautiful reputation as a healer and a protector of the weak. She grew much closer to nature and to the great influence in her life named Elune. She achieved inner peace, taking the form of a Moonkin to apply her mind to the arcane. And in her wisdom in human form, her prayers to Elune kept her optimistic and long-suffering in her labors of engineering love.

Finally, it was over. That male human body only felt stranger now that she had made peace with her female worgen self, but she preferred to take that human form as a tinkerer and an employment-offering philanthropist that was sorely needed in the city of Stormwind. Stardasher could have simply accepted the amazing return on her investments into the war and enjoyed a life of luxury and no one would have bat an eye after all she had lost in her life. But she kept enough money to keep her business intact and placed a capable apprentice in charge of it. All of that wealth painstakingly regained, and for what? She couldn't imagine a better "for what" than wheeling it all into the Cathedral of Light in a handcart, herself. And she did more than donate. She offered to advise in healing nature in the Alliance and advise in making sure the funds she donated led to sturdy new lives for citizens as well.

Many thought this strange, girly man who howled at the moon in the form of a female worgen at night could only be a fool for all of the former but that doing this conveniently confirmed it. Perhaps they were right. But inner peace tends to lead to being foolish at the right place and at the right time. The Church of Light needed the money, the help of a great engineer and perhaps even the advice a great druidess. It all arrived in one neat albino package with a great resume in one hand. She was no hero that saved the world, but if Prince Liam taught her anything in his life and in his death, it was that the people themselves needed a hero now more than ever now that the world was saved and they were starving, exposed to the elements and/or facing danger squabbling with monsters over the lack of said food and shelter affecting them as well.

Stardasher is an albino Worgen Druidess. Her human form is in its early twenties but looks younger and is an engineering genius of a man but dresses as and identifies as a passable and rather slender, fashionable and tomboyish woman. Her occasional worgen form is female and quite adorable in its own right and is capable of amazing feats of druidic healing. Her final form is that of a Moonkin, a transformation that she only resorts to when devastating arcane destruction is needed. The people of the Alliance are quite aware of her exploits and tend to at least respect and fear her because they do not quite understand her. However, she is revered among Gilneans as a saint, looked up to by druids and engineers for her accomplishments and is considered a person of importance by the Priestesses of Elune for being the most effeminately attuned male alive (outdoing most females even).