Player Name: Lithium==Basics==Name:
Drey, Nyra, Baby Devil, Hell's HuntressAliases:
BDSM, multiple partners, multiple penetration, roughness, passion, biting, scratching, just to name a few.Age:
- Nightcrawler (Father) - Former X-Man (Deceased)
- Satana (Mother) - Former Thunderbolt member (Waging war in Hell)
118 lbs.Physical Description:
Starting with the features that usually jump out at people first, Drey's skin is a dusky purple, her eyes are a full glowing golden-yellow with no irises, she has two large horns growing out the sides of her head, and her tailbone has an actual 6 foot long tail attached to it. Somewhat less obvious are the glyphs etched down her arms, legs, tail and on her face, since they normally blend in with her flesh, only glowing blueish white when she uses her powers. Other than that, Drey has a petite, svelte build with sensuous curves befitting a succubus, or half-succubus in her case. Her facial features are fine and delicate, they could almost be considered angelic if not for the little details like the horns and glowing eyes. She has a mane of thick, jet black, wavy hair reaching down to her lower back. Compared to the average human, Drey's ears are slightly longer and pointier, and she has at least half a dozen piercings along either ear's outer ridge. Her upper and lower canines are also a bit longer and sharper, lending her a slightly more feral appearance when she decides to bear them.Personality Description:
Perhaps not what most would expect from one born of demonic lineage, Drey is typically a bubbly, outgoing and fun-loving girl. She loves feeling good and making those around her feel the same. She also loves attention, so it's only natural that she gravitates towards being the life of the party. At the same time, Drey also feels very deeply, whether it be for better or for worse, which means that her mood can be rather mercurial at times, and that she's prone to emotional outbursts. As for being a hero, her primary reason for choosing that path is because she believes it would have made her late father proud. Of course, being accustomed to living in Hell, her moral compass is not always perfectly in line with what's acceptable on Earth, but she holds only good intentions in her heart.Background/History:
Drenyra was actually born on Earth, somewhere in Albuquerque, New Mexico to be more precise, though her childhood couldn't exactly be considered normal. Even with the world having more or less accepted the existence of super-powered individuals, it was still very challenging and potentially dangerous to live in public when you were a blue or purple demonic looking thing with a tail thrashing around behind you, so Kurt retired to a ranch in the remote countryside to raise his daughter in peace. As for her mother, she unfortunately wasn't able to stick around very long after giving birth, since she still had a war to wage in Hell against her father to keep him from literally causing all Hell to break loose on Earth where her daughter resided.
Most of the memories from those first few years of her life would fade with time, although Drey would never forget the moments spent frolicking with her two kittens or cuddling with her father on the couch. Nor would she allow the basic principles about life that he taught her slip away, no matter what, not even after he passed away from mysterious causes and she ended up having to live in Hell with her mother.
Being absolutely heartbroken, she didn't take to her new life very well at first, but she managed to adapt and thrive eventually. As a child, it was difficult to understand why her mother was constantly away, seemingly having no time for her, so their relationship could definitely be considered rocky, even though they both loved each other unconditionally.
Having learned that she should always seek to do good and help others from her dad, Drey found a way to do just that once she got a little bit older. Even in Hell, there were plenty of lost and tortured souls that needed protection from the innumerable demonic fiends and beasts that roamed the wastes. Making it her mission to hunt down those evil threats and keep the villages of Satana's realm safe, she got good at it pretty quick, even making a name for herself.
Not long after her eighteenth birthday, she tracked down one of the most dangerous monsters that she'd ever had to face, a Warpbeast which had been rampaging all over the place, warping from one spot to the next similarly to what Drey's own powers allowed her to do. What she wasn't aware of, however, was that Warpbeasts could also tear rifts into other dimensions in times of great distress. So, after she'd snapped one of the beast's massive horns off with her tail and spiked the pointy chunk of bone down through its skull, she certainly wasn't expecting to end up on Earth, in the middle of a suburb, still perched atop the twitching Warpbeast.
Awkwaaaaaaard...==The Special Stuff==Roster Position:
The SneakPowers:Demonic Physiology
- Other than the obvious aesthetic differences, Drey's body comes with several advantageous traits inherited from her parents. Her level of agility, dexterity, coordination, balance and reflexes put even the most accomplished human athletes to shame, and her spine is more flexible, allowing her to perform impressive feats of contortionism. She can cling to almost any surface thanks to the microscopic suction cups located on the pads of her hands and feet. Her nails can extend into razor sharp claws at will, and her eyes can see perfectly in the dark.Soulstealer
- Being half-succubus, Drey has inherited her mother's ability to extract and feed upon the psychic energy of human souls through touch, a process which can leave the donor anywhere from slightly tired to dead, depending on how much she takes. Unlike her mother, however, Drey isn't limited to feeding only from males. The downside is that she has to feed periodically while on Earth, with failure to do so sending her into a crazed, murderous and lustful frenzy until her thirst is satiated. Her overall power also fluctuates depending on how recently and how much she's fed.Teleportation
- By momentarily displacing herself and any other mass that she might wish to bring along through an alternate dimension, Drey can essentially teleport all but instantaneously, though her power does have several limitations. Most notably, she can only teleport to a location that she can see, or one that she has perfect knowledge of. Currently, 1 mile is the upper limit on her range, anything longer than that being extremely taxing on her.Soulfire
- The first and only spell that Drey has managed to learn so far, courtesy of mom. She can conjure up and manipulate eldritch energy, either in the form of blue-white flames or concussive bolts.Skills:
Competent fighter (more instinct than skill), ambidexterity, extensive knowledge of Hell and battling demons, basic magical knowledge, limited unconscious extrasensory spatial awareness.Weaknesses:
Having to feed on psychic energy regularly, impulse control, emotional volatility, easily distracted, slight sensitivity to cold, lack of knowledge about Earth, kittens or cute fluffy critters in general.Extras:Prehensile Tail
- The tail isn't just for show! Not only does Drey possess perfect control over it, but it's also the strongest muscle in her body by far, capable of lifting about 200 lbs. However, it happens to become extremely sensitive when she's in a state of arousal, which can be either very awkward or very enjoyable, depending on the situation.Costume Description:
Since teleporting additional mass causes her to strain and tire faster, Drey's costume is rather minimalistic. She wears only a tube top bra, a loincloth and a pair of closed thong sandals, all fashioned out of the same black basilisk hide.==Related Goodies==Face Claim: