We are currently recruiting 1 MALE Specialist
for The Thunderbolts
The Justice League
Teams came and went, it was a time where the world was protected from all manner of threat, but there was a disharmony in the bigger scene because these teams, while they worked quite well together, when they came together things tended to fall apart. Until in a bid to keep the worlds various team of heroes from devolving into infighting, Nick Fury and Bruce Wayne set aside their differences in an effort to use their joint influence over the hero community to bring everyone together under the internationally-supported and funded banners of S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.W.O.R.D. these organizations had once counted numerous heroes among their ranks, but that number had recently fallen off. Faced with the dissolution of their respective teams, some heroes chose to finally retire from the heroics they had become famous for, some chose to take on less action-oriented roles and seek support roles in the newly-staffed organizations.
Of course, there were those who didnt care what team they protected the Earth under, as long as they were still allowed to protect it.
Decades flew by and the world knew an unprecedented age of peace in every sense of the word no threat proved too great to overcome the truly combined might of the forces of good. As the peace wore on, more and more heroes retired to pursue new, civilian lives and, of course, begin families of their own. Some, like Steve Rogers, free to pursue the American Dream settled into a life away from all of the hustle and bustle of war with one of S.H.I.E.L.D.s greatest operatives, and others, like Bruce Wayne, chose to continue grow old watching over the protect he began. It appeared as if everything that they had all been fighting for had finally become obtainable, and the world would be safe in the clumsy hands of humanity.
And then heroes began to vanish
First, Supermans disappearance from Metropolis sky was noted, and then, Steve Rogers, once known as Captain America, was taken during his morning run, the Black Panther vanished from his home in Wakanda and left the country in total chaos - and these were only some of the heroic disappearances that made headlines. Too many disappeared to keep track of, but it set S.W.O.R.D. and S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives all over the world into working overtime to try and track down the missing heroes the world demanded answers.
It became clear that overtime, however, was not enough.
The first disturbance fell upon New York, in the middle of the afternoon: strange creatures wielding some of the powers of those who had vanished appeared in the city, going after anything they could their hands on. The attack was put down by a S.H.I.E.L.D. team.
After the first attack on New York, Nicholas Fury and Bruce Wayne gave the order to begin the assembling of a team armed with the power to combat this new threat.
At the head of this team would be Anastasia Rogers, the woman who was now known as Captain America the identity she had picked up from her father, who was none other than Steve Rogers. The call went out over every network the international organization had access to and some channels that it didnt, at least on paper.
The question, now: who would answer the call to arms?
...The Sinister Six
...The Rogues Gallery
Following the death of [REDACTED]
and the disappearance of [REDACTED]
, SHIELD has begun to splinter and the cracks in their armor have become obvious to the world around it. Following the destruction of [REDACTED]'s
secret base, the villains of the world have realized that it is time to take up their arms once more and remind the world that, at one point, it shuddered when they moved. They looked, initially inward, and a power vacuum began to take form.
Who would be the first to step completely back into the light?
Would it be Lex Luthor, old and grey, or perhaps one of the aged kingpins found in Arkham?
No, it would be the Green Goblin, with the support of Samantha Stark, who had once more taken up her father's power suit. After joining, for a moment, with Captain Anastasia Rogers' Unity Squad, Angelica Pyror realized that the world really was in need of villains - and it was she, who called the evil in the world to action, it was she who stood apart as a woman of action, a woman who was unafraid to stand before SHIELD and display it for what it was: weak and directionless after [REDACTED]
Unfortunately, Angelica's actions put into motion something that she could have not foreseen - call it youth's audacity that blinded her.
With the return of the Green Goblin, others took note and came out of hiding - the meteor base of the Mutant Brotherhood returned from its unknown orbit and there where whispers, suddenly, of activity in the Phantom Zone, small riots began to break out in corners of the world that had once been quiet and peaceful.
Chaos had returned to the world.
Angelica took responsibility for the things she unleashed and took up the mantle that had been presented to her long before she joined the SHIELD team: Leader of the Thunderbolts. With the Iron Maiden, the Winter Solider, and Lady Doom already under the aegis of the Thunderbolts, Angelica has put out a recruitment notice for those who cannot find solace in peace, but refuse to let the world plunge into total darkness.
The Thunderbolts have returned and justice has never had a more merciless set of avatars!
Still here? Great!
Here are the absolute basics:
- A character must have at least one heroic parent (for the SHIELD Unity Squad) or at least one villainous parent. Two are fine as well, they can either be a crossover parentage (ie: Black Panther's parents are Wonder Woman and the current Black Panther, Green Goblin's parents are Normon Osborn and Madelyne Pryor) or a one-sided pairing (ie: Captain Americas parents are the ex-Captain America and Black Widow). My only request is that you are able to explain your characters parentage as part of your background.
- Once a parent is spoken for, they are off the market, so the speak. If two writers wish to be siblings, I'm cool with that as long as they've worked it out beforehand.
- For the first story arc, all characters are allowed four (4) powers. At the end of the arc, should you choose to continue on in the story, your character will be allowed to either add two (2) more powers or improve upon the powers they already have. When selecting your powers, remember that these heroes are mostly new to the superhero life of course, there will be exceptions and Ill be more than happy to take that on a case-by-case basis, but 4 is the hard number for powers.
- Characters must be at least 18 years old.
- For now, writers will be limited to one (1) character per team - we have two being put together now!
The Currently Confirmed Roster - SHIELD Unity Squad*
The Currently Confirmed Roster - The Thunderbolts
- The Leader: Anastasia Rogers / Captain America
- The Tactician: T'Chike Udaku / Black Panther
- The Techie: [Open]
- The Muscle: Tera Troy / Wonder Runt
- The Sorcerer(ess)/Magician/Occultist: Rook Constantine
- The Sneak: Clint Howlett / Richter
- The Heart: Nicole Summers / Urban
- The Specialist(s): Walter Hardy Jr. / Spider-Man, Adonis Brashear / Alpha Prime ,Drenyra Wagner / Gloom
Roster Parentage ClaimsLife in Color
- The Leader: Angelica Osborn-Pryor / Green Goblin
- The Tactician: James Rogers / Winter Soldier
- The Techie: Samantha Stark / Iron Maiden
- The Muscle: Thomas Wayne / Arkham Knight
- The Sorcerer(ess)/Magician/Occultist: Viridiana Von Doom / Lady Doom
- The Sneak: [Character Creation in Progress]
- The Heart: Jonathan Grey/Kiera-El Grey / Chromosome/Chroma
- The Specialist(s): Kaia Strange / Emerald Sorceress
Natalia Romanova (Black Widow) + Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) + Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
Jean Grey (Phoenix, Marvel Girl) + Clark Kent/Kal-El (Superman)
Madelyne Pryor (The Goblin Queen) + Norman Osborn (Green Goblin)
Pepper Stark (Potts) + Tony Stark (Ironman)Writersblockade
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) + T'Challa Udaku(Black Panther)indarkestknight
Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) + Peter Parker (Spider-Man)Aiden
James Howlett (Wolverine) + Raven Darkhφlme (Mystique)AceFlyer
Donna Troy (Wonder Girl) + The Phoenix Force + Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk/Hulk)
Kara Zor-El (Super Girl) + Damien Wayne (Batman)Re Z L
John Constantine + RavenLithium
Satana + Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)
Revanche + The MandarinDarwishi
Stephanie Brown (Batgirl) + Lex LuthorGilgameshian
Illyana Von Doom (Magik) + Victor Von Doom (Dr.Doom)Wispyr
Arisia Rrab (Green Lantern) + Stephen Strange (Dr.Strange)Juggtacular
Monica Rambeau (Spectrum) + Bernard Brashear (Blue Marvel)
If you've got an intense interest in this game, there is no guarantee that the current roster will stay in place/want to continue at the end of the current story arc. That being said, feel free to toss me a PM with the spot you'd be interested in, if it opens, and I'll toss you onto the Waiting List
[color=#940b0b][size=12pt][u]==Basics==[/u][/size][/color]*Feel free to include a few pictures. If you want to make them look pretty, awesome - if not, I'll pretty the character profile up after it's been approved.
[color=#940b0b][size=12pt][u]==The Special Stuff==[/u][/size][/color]
[b]Costume Description: [/b]
Waiting List - SHIELD's Unity Squad
Cuchulainn - Character Ready
A Person On A Computer
Virgil1989 - Character Ready
Vatovie - Character Ready for a Return!
Waiting List - The Thunderbolts