So, I'm working on my sheet - and gonna drop the WIP here, as an example.
Anastasia Ann Rogers Nicknames:
Anya, Captain, Rogers, Annie, Ann, AnaAliases:
Captain America (Formerly, The Blue Widow)Gender:
- Steve Rogers (Father) - Former Avenger, Former SHIELD Operative, Formerly Captain America (MIA)
- Natalia Rogers (Mother) - Former Avenger, Former SHIELD Operative, Black Widow (Currently Inactive)
- James Buchanan "Bucky" Rogers (Brother) - Active SHIELD Operative (MIA)
- Black Panther - Early in Anya's career, she was assigned to be a military attachι for the American embassy in Wakanda and it was there that she met the royal heir. She enjoyed the Prince's company and conversation, although she was not aware exactly of who he was, simply that he came into the embassy quite a bit. During an attack on the embassy, Anya saved the Prince from what would have been a lethal spear thrown by the terrorist known as Man-Ape.
- Spider-Man -
130 lbsPhysical Description:
Tall and firm, Anya's figure appears slight at first glance, but upon closer inspection, it is clear that the woman probably spends quite a bit of time in the gym - working for SHIELD is close enough. In the genetic lottery, she displays more of the Rogers traits than her mother is comfortable with, but don't let her blonde hair and blue eyes decieve you - she is the daughter of the accomplished Black Widow. Once engaged, Anya moves with precision and you'll be hard-pressed to find a better solider to have at your back than her. She has no tattoos or birth marks, but does have a largely scarred area on her back - a reminder of her time in Africa.Personality Description:
Raised in a house of retired SHIELD operatives and former Avengers, Anya was raised to believe that there was good in the world - she just needed to kick hard enough to knock it loose. Honest and genuine, loyal and centered, aware and stubborn, Anastasia has tempered her goodness with a lifetime of physical training - it's safe to say that she was never bullied at school. Not extactly a genius in the classroom, Anya graduated from private school towards the bottom of the high percentile of her graduating class and went into military service. Serving in the military only served to harden the core of Anastasia's personality and she excelled within its ranks, quickly climbing to the rank of Captain. Once the transition from military service to SHIELD was made, Director Fury began to groom her into the Captain that he
desired - and it was under his tutelage that Anastasia learned how to keep secrets, acquired an amazing poker face, and wondered how her father ever made it within SHIELD's ranks.Background/History:
It was no secret what SHIELD operatives Black Widow and Captain America were going to be up to when they both handed in their resignations. After touring the world and the most well-guarded marriage of the century, the pair settled down and Natalia Rogers celebrated an impending pregnancy the year after she was married. Their first child was a girl - and 5 years later, Anastasia became an older sister to a boy named after the Winter Solider, James Barnes.
Anastasia had a very, very normal childhood: weekend grilling, family dinners on Sundays, she was expected to clean her room - oh, and she could keep up with her father as far as sparring was concerned. After watching her parents spar one evening, Anya attempted to copy her father's movement - simple punches and kicks - and executed them perfectly. Her parents encouraged her development of her skill and Anya quickly moved through martial arts trainer - and, of course, her parents continued to tutor her. After graduation, she joined the United States Army and the institution was overjoyed to have another Rogers among their ranks, especially one that so closely resembled her father.
In a shrewd movement to remind the world that the United States Army was still a military presence to be respected, Rogers was assigned to the Wakandan Embassy early in her military career - and it was there that she met the son of Wakanda's King, Black Panther, his son was a normal presence within the embassy. Although most of her unit tensely did their jobs, Anastasia enjoyed talking with the Prince, but also was very observant of the rules as far as fraternizing with the locals was concerned. The rulebook went out the window during an attack on the embassy by the Man-Ape, Wakanda's local opposition, and Anastasia kept the Prince close after they were separated from the rest of her unit by a massive explosion that nearly brought the embassy down upon them. Unknowingly cornered by the terrorist, Anya heard the throw of the spear before it was falling upon the pair and threw herself beind the Prince. The blessed weapon carved its way through the armor and uniform she wore, but did not penetrate. Instead, it left Anya with a large scar that runs from one shoulder to the other.
Her heroics in the attack earned her honors both in the United States and in Wakanda - it also earned her a promotion.
After being made a Captain, Director Nicholas Fury of SHIELD, the organization that oversaw the international population of heroes and superpowered people, pulled enough favors to get Captain Rogers re-assigned to SHIELD - it was a lot of favors, the Army was not keen on letting another Captain Rogers slip through its fingers. Fury knew a leader when he saw one and Rogers was fast-forwarded through Operative training in SHIELD and put in command of her own detatchment of Agents that were tasked with rescuing superpowered people who had fallen into less than loving hands. At some point during this time, Steve passed on his shield to his daughter and Agent Anastasia Rogers took on the codename of Captain America, becoming the public face for SHIELD that it had been lacking since her father's retirement. ==The Special Stuff==Roster Position:
The LeaderPowers:Photographic Memory and Reflexes
- Born with the ability to mimic any kind of movement once she sees it, Anya's parents began her combat training at a very young age. Similar to the Taskmaster, Anya is able to learn by example, but what makes her a powerful foe is that she has continued to train that memory all of her life - while Anya is not gifted with any kind of metahuman powers, she is probably one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the world.The Solider's Life for Me
- Like her father before her, Anya has earned her rank through military service and has transferred it to a life at SHIELD. This makes her a natural leader and has imbued her with a sense of dedication to her mission and her team. Tactical Awareness
- You do not grow up as the child of two SHIELD operatives, Avengers, and two of the greatest combat minds without learning a thing or two. Because she lacks the modifications that come from imbibing the Super Solider Serum, Anya has learned how best to read a battleground - although she prefers to study beforehand, she does not shy away from making the tough calls in the heat of the moment.The International Spy Network
- The Black Widow hasn't left much for her children to use, but one thing she has offered to Anya is her network of worldwide contacts and access to the underground and less than savory means that an accomplished spy like Natalia Romanova has used to get information throughout her career. Skills:
Combat Training, Weapons Training, Diplomacy, Computer Skills, Top Secret Security Clearance, Yankee-White Compartmented Security Clearance, Stealth, Group and Solo Operational Training, Foreign Languages (Russian)Weaknesses:
Fresh-baked apple pie and vanilla ice cream, donuts (particularly ones with red, white, and blue sprinkles), doing the "right" thing, stubbornness, a fear of being unable to live up to the legacy left behind by her parents.Extras:The Shield and Gauntlet -
Captain America is not Captain without her shield! While she does not have the same super strength that her father has to throw the shield hard enough that it returns to her, what Anya does have is technology. There is a high-powered electromagnetic system built into her shield and within her right glove - a balanced homage to both of her parents with practical applications. Anytime Anya flexes her right hand, the shield will return to her hand if not stowed properly on her back- the max distance of efficiency for her electromagnetic set-up has yet to be put through max capacity testing, however, because Anya favors close quarters and hand-to-hand combat.Costume Description:
The stars and stripes - with modifications. Anastasia wears what you would expect Captain America to be seen in, but her use of the helmet varies - her father didn't really have to worry about his hair getting tangled. There are knives present around her thigh, they are rarely seen, but Rogers has been known to bring them out when in very
close quarters.==Related Goodies==Face Claim:
Emma StoneTheme Song:Picture: