The Enlightened One, Acies’ Problem ChildRace:
Single, not openly looking Hair:
Dancer, curvaceous Other distinctions:
A mental ability that allows Ilyanna to pick up impressions and traces of information about an object or person touched and the events that have surrounded them. This power allows her to view events as if she were there, including the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings, both emotional and physical, that the previous wielder of the object or the person in question experienced. This power is easier to use on personal objects that were used frequently. Objects that were used once or by several people often made the use of this power difficult and chaotic, though it could still prove possible with training. This skill is useful for tracking though it is not useful in open battle and can even fail to render useful information at times. When Ilyanna uses this on a person or object, 50% of the time it’s an accident and out of her control, which is why she is seen almost constantly wearing gloves. Usually, if it pulls something off of a person it is either their most recent, freshest or predominant memory that was on their mind at or near the time of their touching. (What she sees will mostly be determined by other players and the GMS. Unless the npc is one I run myself. If a player absolutely refuses to allow her to see anything off of them then I have no choice but to respect that, though that would be a great shame!)Premonition –
It isn’t an exact science but Ilyanna has something of a spidey-sense. She can feel negative intent aimed towards her or the general area she is in. This ensures that Ilyanna is rarely caught off guard, and also makes her an exceptional judge of character; often times being able to pull the fact from fib and analyze the true intent behind someone's words. This is something Ilyanna used to ignore when she was younger, much like her natural instincts, but as she got older she put two and two together and started to realize that she didn’t just have a simple knack for knowing these things but rather an almost supernatural way of sensing danger. Now she definitely listens to it more frequently. Non-Linear Perceptive Mind –
Allows Ilyanna to be aware of strange sensations and changes in the fabrics of reality.Mentally Resistant –
Ilyanna is highly resistant to mental influence and mental abilities.Skills:Crafty and Artistic
– Ilyanna spent a lot of time doing arts and crafts while she was home schooled or spending time away at her ‘aunts’ house.Literary Buff
– Ilyanna spent a lot of time reading whatever she could get her hands on. She had little else to do while stuck in a near constant state of bed rest. Ballet
– She never really had anyone to dance with but she loved how graceful and beautiful ballerinas looked. Ballet is one of the few escapes her parents allowed her growing up.”Magician”
– Ilyanna has shown exceptional skill at pulling a rabbit from her ass. To put it more accurately, the woman is creative and observant, and because of this she excels at making the best of any situation handed to her. Not only does she see outside the box, she acts outside of it too. This has allowed her the unique ability to find solutions for some of the most hopeless of scenarios - All thanks to her strong imagination and a hell of a lot of improvising. Weaknesses: Control/Comprehension
– Ilyanna doesn’t currently have full control over her abilities, nor does she fully comprehend them or what they’re telling her. Some things are easier to understand than others but for the most part she is still decoding things as she goes.Mislead
– Ilyanna grew up in a peculiar family that saw her gifts as an illness and curse. For much of her young life she was lead to believe she was sick or possessed.Frustration/Inadequacy
– Due to the way she was raised and the nature of her abilities, Ilyanna often felt tormented and weak for her inability to overcome – or ‘cure’ – them. Because of this she can sometimes exhibit self-deprecating and even self-destructive behavior. Confusion
– Because one of her abilities allows her to experience memories from outside sources as if she were living them herself, there are many memories she holds that she does not fully understand are not her own. While many feel foreign and are easy to differentiate, some – especially those that happened while she was very young – have left her lost and confused about reality and her own life experiences. This has created certain fractures
and irregularities in the way she perceives the world in comparison to other people and can make her seem out of touch with reality and in serious need of grounding. This can also create some irregularities in her personality; leaving her to worry she may one day lose herself completely. History:
To fully understand Ilyanna’s history, you first need to understand a little bit about her family. The Mathieu family wasn’t just your average family with average problems. For many generations the Mathieu’s had participated in the operations of the Acies, even if this was never public knowledge. On the outside they seemed like any typical well-to-do but almost fanatically
religious family. They all held jobs, their children went to school, they attended church every Sunday and on every holiday, and were even known to make many generous donations to charities all around the world.
However, tragedy had struck this charitable and pious family. Marqus and Julia Mathieu were blessed with four beautiful children - Two handsome boys named Jack and Percy, and little Ilyanna and Adrianna, twin girls to round the family off as the babies of the group. At first everything was wonderful. The two boys were showing exceptionally gifted in both sport and mind, and while their little sisters also showed great promise for what their parents liked to call their ‘school career’, neither girl would make it past their second year in Elementary.
The police and newspapers would call it ‘A Horrible and Tragic Accident’, but Ilyanna knew the truth – or so she thought. To this day she still remembers the events of that day like they’d happened just yesterday. One minute she and Adrianna were playing hide and seek with the kids next door and the next thing she knew she watched her twin, her other half, just walk out into oncoming traffic. Something sparked inside of her that day, as she clung to her dying little sister in the middle of the blood smattered street. Images rushed before her eyes. No… These weren’t just images. It was as if she were reliving her entire short lived life with every withering breath that wheezed past Adrianna’s lips.
Perhaps it was the trauma of the incident that triggered it in her, but one way or another the last thing she remembered was the gut-wrenching pain that wracked through her frail little body as she watched fat tears roll down her sobbing sister’s mirror-like face in a blur – or so she thought. A week later she awoke in a hospital bed and would later find out that she had somehow fallen into a comatose state. Unfortunately her sister died before the paramedics even made it to the scene.
The family was all but shattered by the loss, but it would only be the beginning of their troubles. Something had awoken inside Ilyanna and it was wreaking havoc on her young mind, while horrifying her parents in the process. To them, dots had been connected and everything that had happened to the two girls suddenly made sense – obviously they’d been cursed by their enemies! They couldn’t let the Acies organization find out.. Theyd just lost one daughter, they didn’t need to lose two, but they would try everything they could to cure her of this ‘disease’ she’d been afflicted.
Their attempts to save their last daughter took them all over the world. They tried everything from special teas to exorcisms. Ilyanna spent her childhood either cooped up inside the house, constantly traveling from ‘voodoo doctor’ to psychiatrist to psychiatric ward in every corner of the world that could even remotely promise results before her parents finally gave up and decided to just keep her confined to the house until they could figure something out.
Ilyanna wasn’t one to remain locked up, however. It wasn’t long before she was sneaking out the window of her room like just about any teen would at her age. It took her parents many years to figure this out too.Political Views/Affiliations:
While Ilyanna is not personally affiliated with anyone, her family has been among the ranks of the Acies for several generations now. Personality/Motivations:
While Ilyanna constantly lives fearful of her next ‘episode’, she is an adventurer at heart. Kept cooped up and hidden away for most of her childhood, Ilyanna has an extreme thirst for freedom and exploration. Ilyanna is a shackled woman under the guise of a free spirit. Growing up in a family thriving off tradition, tradition, tradition and rules, rules, rules; she survives by creating some unconventional traditions and rules of her own. When she isn’t locked away from the world she’s either out at play or caught up in some mischief. Ilyanna loves to laugh and smile, and in so loves just about anything that helps her accomplish this. Because of this the young woman has one rule she must always satisfy – she must laugh at least once every single day, no matter the circumstances.Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual, Monogamous, Demisexual. While it doesn’t have to start out this way at all, I would prefer some sort of romance to eventually develop between Ilyanna and her partner. Ilyanna is a virgin, mostly because she is nervous about human contact and her abilities, but also because of some questionable memories she has that may or may not be from her own past. O&OsYes Please:
Romance, Dubious Consent, Non-con, biting, rough sex, orgasm control, dominant men, man handling, marking, vanilla, pinning, throat grasping, forced submission, slow and passionate sex, etc, etc. (Please see On and offs link for more)Hard Stop:
Anal, ‘Sharing’ (Please see On and Offs link the full list)RP Thoughts/Plans/Requests:
Looking for connections and at least one romantic potential.