You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:35:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Walking Dead ~ Interest Check  (Read 1418 times)

Offline DarkAngel111

Re: The Walking Dead ~ Interest Check
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 10:25:02 PM »
I'm considering a trainee Veterinarian. She had a part time placement in an animal hospital before the outbreak, though she still attended university for her qualifications. She will also be an International student from England, so all of her family would be back in the UK while she's studying abroad.

- Rainbow ♥

oooOoOO Fancy brit.... My biker boy will be all over that accent! :P

Offline Lyku

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 10:39:01 PM »
I'm thinking a deranged doctor, possibly a serial killer prior to the incident,  A fear of personal death causes the need to band with others.  Perhaps a sociopath.

Fast pace.

Not a soldier, but content killing with a smile of his face.

Offline arkhos

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 11:43:25 PM »
I feel like games like these always get peppered with war-veterans and arms dealers, so I'm considering to go with something a lot more... Vulnerable, maybe a callcenter operator or an IT, something relatively insignificant but useful in specific moments.

Yep... I see another person thinking of a doctor... I think I'll go the scientist route, who has never even considered a life in the military or police force. :) And he has some odd... eccentricities. :)

-ark

Offline AysandeTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 01:18:31 AM »
For those of you who are looking for the fast pace game (Posting within 4 days) the thread is up. There is 3 slots free for this sub group.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239244.0

The character sheet is the same for all of the different paces.

Fast pace: Send to Aysande
Moderate pace: Send to Ascia and Aysande
Slower pace: Send to DarkAngel111 and Aysande
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 01:20:10 AM by Aysande »

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2015, 07:53:04 AM »
I'm in for the moderate game and will work on a CS soon.  I'm thinking of a collage student, maybe in his last year of school, riding on a hockey scholarship has to fight for survival.  Thinking his main issue is he is diabetic and needs insulin, and with the end of the world his supply is low.

Offline arkhos

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 11:26:27 AM »
Sent! :)

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 12:23:39 PM »
Fast pace has 2 spots taken, 1 reserved (sheet submitted, reviewed and waiting for the changes).  There's a possibility of 2 more characters in that group.

Online Rave

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 12:43:34 PM »
Character sheet sent as-well.

Online Lynnette

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 01:45:21 PM »
Any of the other groups ready for recruitment, or do you wish to focus on getting one of them up and running at a time?

Offline DarkAngel111

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2015, 01:55:53 PM »
The slow group details will be up shortly I am sorting the plot details out now :)

Offline arkhos

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2015, 01:59:46 PM »
Oh and darkangel/ascia, if you have spots in your groups that need filled, i would be happy to jump in with a character, just let me know. But i definitely think other folks should have first dibs over me.

Just an open offer if you are needing a last spot or two filled with no other takers. :)

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2015, 02:41:07 PM »
Any of the other groups ready for recruitment, or do you wish to focus on getting one of them up and running at a time?

All the groups are accepting submissions. Each of them have a different GM for the campaign. Just send your character sheet to the proper GMs.

Fast pace: Send to Aysande
Moderate pace: Send to Ascia and Aysande
Slower pace: Send to DarkAngel111 and Aysande

Offline xSnorkleRainbow

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »
Can I ask what you think the posting rate for the moderate and slow groups will be? I see that the fast paced group is 4 days. Thanks in advance!

- Rainbow ♥

Offline Remiel

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2015, 05:45:06 PM »
I think she said the Moderate group will be up to 7 days and will be GM'd by Ascia.  The Slow group will be up to 14 days and will be GM'd by DarkAngel111.

Online Lynnette

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2015, 05:45:42 PM »
Can I ask what you think the posting rate for the moderate and slow groups will be? I see that the fast paced group is 4 days. Thanks in advance!

- Rainbow ♥

The medium is seven days and the slow is 14. And keep in mind, that's maximum waiting time before it's fair game to skip your post, not the actual expected phase. Slow could go just as fast as the fast group goes, but the slow group offers more leeway.

Offline xSnorkleRainbow

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2015, 05:51:58 PM »
Thank you both (: Sorry, might have missed it somewhere. Still deciding on which group I should go for is all. Almost got my character finished though.

- Rainbow ♥

Re: The Walking Dead ~ Recruiting
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2015, 06:26:41 PM »
I've changed the first post, to turn this into a recruitment thread. The links to all three OOC threads are up, so you make to plot and chat there :)

Fast as only one slot left, with a strong preference for a female character as right now it's one F for 3 M, not that I mind terribly much being the only female of a group which has low smut focus, but I feel it would close many doors that I'd like to keep open...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:07:48 PM by Aysande »

Online GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: The Walking Dead ~ Recruiting
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2015, 06:37:17 PM »
I've changed the first post, to turn this into a recruitment thread. The links to all three OOC threads are up, so you make to plot and chat there :)

Fast as only one slot left, with a strong preference for a female character as right now it's one F for 3 M, not that I mind terribly much being the only female of a group which as low smut focus, but I feel it would close many doors that I'd like to keep open...

I'll take the last slot. I've got a female in mind. I have to revamp an old sheet.

Offline DarkAngel111

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2015, 11:06:39 PM »
slow paced group is accepting sheets now for those who are interested. send your sheets to me :)

Offline Tytus

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 12:56:09 PM »
You still have any open slots?

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 01:24:20 PM »
Moderate (within a week) and slow (Within 14 days) both have slots opened.

Offline Tytus

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »
Whish you still had an open slot in the fast game, I usually like to post every three days. But you have to take what you can, so please drop me into the moderate group. I will scrap together a character profile for your approval and get to you tonight.

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2015, 01:58:00 PM »
If there is a big enough demand (3-4 characters) I could easily open another fast paced group.

Offline arkhos

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »
If there is a big enough demand (3-4 characters) I could easily open another fast paced group.

As always, I'd be happy to have another character wherever there is a space that needs a character. :)

-ark

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2015, 06:14:53 PM »
So that's a potential 2 characters for a second fast paced group. Anyone else? I am sure I can come up with a plot that would land us somewhere in Alaska or something. ;)