Player Name: MelisaArtemis
Character Name: Melisa Jones (Real name: Melisa Vi Lumieria)
Character Alias: Valkyrie
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Age: 22 (Normal Human Equivalent)
Sexual Orientation: Bi (Leaning more toward Les)
Super Powers / Abilities: Magic
Bio / History:
Melisa was actually born of a Royal Family from a Kingdom that had ruled the world thousands of years ago but has long been forgotten. Unfortunately, war tore the kingdom apart and in desperate attempt to safe her, her parents put her in a suspension sleep and hid her away in hope that when she awoken, the war was over and the world would be in peace. She was 14 when it happened.
She was awoken several years ago by accident when an excavation team found her resting place. The leader of the excavation team, a husband and wife couple took her in and adopted her, treating her as their own children even after they found out about her magical ability.
At first, her “parents” decided to keep her magical ability secret from the outside world and Melisa agreed with them. For better or worse, she figured out that “magic” had been a thing of the past and her parents concern of her being exploited by the government had they found out about her was a valid excuse.
However, it was soon apparent that it became a challenge to keep her special ability under wrap. Not helped by the fact that as she grew up, her ability grew along with it. In fact, her magical ability had become so strong that it interfered with modern technology around her.
It was then that they heard about the existence of a hidden school for “gifted” children. It had been little more than a rumor but they searched for clue about it anyway. Their effort bear fruit when a letter came with no return address confirming the existence… and invitation for their daughter to join the school.
It was both good and bad news for the family, on one side, they now knew that their daughter wasn’t the only one… on the other hand, it means that they would have to be separated from her. The three discussed it as a family but in the end, they knew there was no other option to take, thus they let Melisa to join the school. Melisa was 16 when she enrolled
2 years pass and the school soon became a second home away from home for the ex-royalty. During her time at the school, Melisa proved to be beyond anyone’s expectation. Her talent shined and lead her to graduate in record time with high honor.
After graduating from the school, she goes into real hero work for 3 years and manages to make a name of herself and one of the most prominent local and national superhero. As a hero, there was no work too small or too big for her, from helping kitten down from a tree to stopping a villain hell-bent on world domination with the other heroes. It was during her 3 years of active hero work that the people coined her alias "Valkyrie" due to her look, attitude and massive sense of justice.
It was then that an offer from the headmaster came… for her to be part of the school permanently, as teacher. She accepted the position without a second thought. She enrolled into 1 year of teaching college before finally officially becomes one of the the teaching staff. She was now officially 22... and a professor.
Melisa is generally a kind and gentle character. She loves the school and everyone in it, staffs and students alike and will do her best to keep them safe and sound. It wasn’t rare for students to come to her for relationship advice, especially girls.
While it is a rather rare occasion however, angering her would be a terrible mistake. One of the running rumor was that when she was student, one of the bully tried to rape her… and she had ripped out his manhood before blasting it to ash with her magic.
Basic Ons: Novel and movie (Romantic and Comedy), Nice people, Jokes.
Basic Offs: Horror movies (Hate it, absolutely hate it), Bullies, Electronics (Because they broke when she touches them....)
Sexual Ons: Public (Exhibitionism), Light BDSM, Vanilla (O/O)
Sexual Offs: Rape, Gore, Vore (Basically my O/O)
- Her dress is actually made of condensation of her magic. It will never tear, never need to be washed and never gets worn out. It provides some degree of resistance against physical and non-physical force. However, since it’s made with her magic, it will disappear if she is unconscious.
- Although her magical power is huge, it isn’t infinite. If it is necessary, her dress can be used as reserve “battery” as she is able to absorb it to recover her magic power slightly. It is however, nothing more than emergency measure.
- Her bishop staff was actually the last remaining relic of her true heritage. It was extremely light and durable, allowing her to use it as physical weapon and / or magic focus if necessary. It can also change to another form, that of a bladed bow if necessary.
- Her magic is basically multi-purpose allowing her several abilities such as levitation, barrier, energy blast and so on. Depending on the amount of magic power she pour into it, her barrier may defend against a tank cannon without so much of a scratch or her energy blast can punch through a 20 inch solid steel as if it is made of paper.
- Since training of Magic includes significant mental discipline, Melisa unconsciously able to create advanced mental barrier against basic mental attacks. From brainwashing, mind control, up to hypnotism or mind reading doesn't affect her unless the user has greater strength than her or learned how to get around her protection.