: UnknownCharacter Type
: Shape Shifter, Master of Nightmares, Creator of human monsters. He resides in the town's sewer system and in his past victims' dreams. Physical Description
: The truest description of Stranger is a puddle of goo. Other than that, he could be anyone, anything and anywhere he damn well pleases to be. He can be the grocer at the market, your husband coming back from taking out the garbage, your daughter after taking a long bath, he can even be the couch you are sitting so comfortably on right now. Personality
: Childish, he's very young, as far as doppelgangers go. He's impulsive and self-centered, easily excitable, yet cruel and hot tempered, he likes getting off. A lot. History
: Do you know how sometimes politicians say how "I am the people of this town, the people of this town are me"? Well, Stranger actually is
the people of this town. Over the years, the town has taken many lives, either by the knowing or the monsters that have lurked around. Many of the victims have been discarded into the nearest available dump site- the sewers. Tens upon hundreds of bodies accumulated there, sweating, spoiling, rotting… And that's Stranger, or, at least, what stranger originally was- the rot. Stranger came out of the rot of hundreds of corpses of innocent people who were brutally and tragically murdered. First he grew on them, and then he started to consume them.
At first he was nothing more than a slimy fungus, unintelligent, his entire being focused on one thing- consuming the rotten flesh, decompose it like the good little bacteria he was. But something happened, perhaps it was the proximity to the lake monster's energy, maybe it was the countless terrible ways in which those people have died… Stranger evolved, he became more. More conscious, more mobile, hungrier… He ate and he ate and he ate- cleaning the bones, dissolving the bones, eating up the marrow. Day in and day out, as time progressed, the body-count only grew, and Stranger thrived.
Soon he discovered that he can not only eat the flesh and the bones, he can study them while digesting them. He could mimic them, he could grow them himself, he could become
them. Stranger indulged himself in every new thing he could grow- a nose, a hand, an ear, a tongue…Eyes! Seeing the sewers around him, he discovered that he could mimic stone, he could mimic plants, and wood, and cloth, he could be
Soon after he became bored. Sure, he could be anybody and anything he wanted, but he was so lonely, so bored, so unchallenged. What good is it to eat things that don't even talk back? So he got out, and walked among the flesh things while they were still fresh. Their fragrances confused him, they didn't smell as tasty as the ones he was storing downstairs. They smelled… Unripe, under seasoned, but he did love to hear the funny sounds they made when he ate them.
He discovered there were different ways to eat meat. Sure, you could season it with a bit of mold and rot, but that took so long to happen! He discovered that scared meat tasted well, and pained meat tasted even better, however- insane meat was truly a delicacy. He discovered that if he gave them just a little bit of himself and set them free, he could stay in touch with them and scare them during the nights, he could frighten them repeatedly and get them ready to eat. If he did that often enough, for a long enough period of time, he could drive them insane- and then really have a feast! He once had a man driven mad and kill his wife and two daughters, and when he came to visit him- the man actually joined him in eating his family's bodies. Stranger had so much fun, it was such an attraction, seeing meat eating other meat and then having the meat eating meat for dessert. Good times.
One thing he doesn't eat or mimic is monsters, he had a monster a while back, it gave him indigestion- an experience he does not care to repeat. So he can't morph into monsters generally, he has the one mimic he can do and he saves it as a last resort only. Quirks:
- Shape-Shifting. That's pretty straight forward. He can change into anything he wants. Which makes luring victims into traps mighty easy.
- Dream-Weaving. Once he gets a bit of himself into a victim, he can send him night and day terrors to frighten the victim, get them ready in time for dinner. *Discloser: I am fully aware that this means a certain form of mind control, controlling another person's dreams. It's not for everyone, only for those who wish to be raped then afterwards have to struggle with the nightmares.When he rapes, he does so in semi-humanoid form, which will be agreed upon with the player.
- Rapid Regeneration. You can't kill Stranger by stabbing or dismembering, he can grow new organs faster than you can cut them off, and he doesn't really need them in the first place… Remember, couch?
- Superior Mobility. He lives in the sewer system. Where there is plumbing, he can go.
List your O&O
- Fluidity. He can't stay in one form for too long, he will start showing deformities after the first eight hours. And that situation can't be mended until he returns to his true form, it's like he exhausted his shape shifting ability just by keeping the current shape. Which is also why he can only alter the original human he's mimicking to a certain extant, like changing the bone structure, the muscular mass and creating growth. There are so many changes he can do before he starts losing control over his shape and deteriorate back into liquid form.
- Temperamental. And I mean this in the most literal way. In extreme temperatures, he will get damaged. For instance, in extreme cold- his regeneration slows down, as well as his movement speed, however, his shapes' durability timer is longer. In extreme heat, he grows deformities faster and risks losing control over his shape.
- Destructive Fluids. Concentrated acid, Lava, liquid nitrogen (A LOT of it) that's the only way to destroy him, but you'd need to seal him in an entire pool of that liquid for a couple of hours. He won't die so easily.
- Childlike Behavior. He's very impulsive, very urge-oriented, easily distracted and extremely excitable (OOH! A PENNY!).
: My O&OsSpecify Ons
Specify Hard Offs
- NC- With humans/monsters.
- BDSM- Only if it's plot related.
- Gangbang- Again, plot related, and probably NC related too.
- Hard Gore- My problem is with the execution; No eyeballs popping out, no stomach turning descriptions that are unnecessary for the plot. I get violence, I can deal with blood, spilled guts and chopped organs, what I can't deal with is lengthy descriptions that reach the point of indulging in gore.
- Piercings- A lasting problem of mine, I just can't stomach the concept of metal going through living flesh and staying there. Do what you want with your characters, but kindly leave mine out of it.
- Bathroom Play- I'm okay with watersports, but everything that isn't liquid should go in the toilet as far as my characters are concerned.
: He likes men, they taste better (mostly because of manly body odor, girls, don't be offended! He likes stinky things!). Content Level:
NightmareDeath? (Y/N) Degree of Death? (Normal, Nightmare, Hell)
: Yes. Nightmare.Face Claim?
: The Flesh. Doctor Who.