You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:48:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F, but some M/M  (Read 762 times)

Offline Black HowlingTopic starter

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hello all interested parties. Let me start off by saying I hate making these threads, but I find myself in a pinch with not many stories I'm being interested in. So with that, here's the secret stash in back of my mind. Feel free to raid it. The plots are kept short and somewhat vague on purpose. This allows us to make them our own, instead of just the twisted works of my imagination. Also, I don't care if you are a male playing a female character, or for that matter what your gender is. As long as you portray the character appropriately, I'm perfectly happy. Feel free to ask for my YIM as well to discuss potential plot points. Inquire through PM or IM to keep this thread clear for future themes.

Another note... I tend to require a lot of collaboration at times, and feel more comfortable if I form some sort of friendship with my partners. Generally speaking, just writing and not a-least occasionally chatting with me is something of a deal breaker. I'd also like to note ahead of time that many of these ideas either border on, or cross entirely into the extreme category.

Idea in Discussion:
Title: The Family Secret
Rating: Extreme
Seeking: Female or Bisexual male Character
Setting/Genre: Modern/Horror

Some families are just different then others. The family two siblings are from is one such. They come from a place in the sticks, where money was made by ripping off the people in the nearby town and city. Muggings, boosting cars and fraud were all a way of life. That is until the parents were busted. The two then struck out on their own, on the run and without all the control of their parents. Yet with more knowledge on the current technology that they believe gives them an edge in not getting caught.

The siblings have always been close, but their actions of late brought them closer. Into each others beds, where they'd almost ventured in the past. This taboo only triggered a downward spiral, however, and now the two are spiraling completely out of control. The muggings turn to murders, and rapes. The fraud turns to blackmail and coercion. Where does it end?

Notes: This is obviously another attempt of mine at creating a serial killer family pairing. I'm not looking at toning this down any, and really want to explore the duos mind as it breaks down into this spiral. I want the strain, the crazy and the crime to literally pour. I'm now open to various takes on the subject, as well as changes to the pairings including the addition of a male. character. If interested, PM me or add me to IM so we can discuss details.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:36:33 AM by Black Howling »

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F [MUL, BON, NC, EX]
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »
Removed two ideas, added two more.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F, but some M/M
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:13:19 PM »
Updated.

I removed all previous ideas and listed a new one. Only one for now, but planning on adding more to the list as they come to me.