You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 24, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F, but some M/M  (Read 934 times)

Offline Black HowlingTopic starter

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hello all interested parties. Let me start off by saying I hate making these threads, but I find myself in a pinch with not many stories I'm being interested in. So with that, here's the secret stash in back of my mind. Feel free to raid it. The plots are kept short and somewhat vague on purpose. This allows us to make them our own, instead of just the twisted works of my imagination. Also, I don't care if you are a male playing a female character, or for that matter what your gender is. As long as you portray the character appropriately, I'm perfectly happy. Feel free to ask for my Skype or Discord as well to discuss potential plot points. In fact, I encourage it. Inquire through PMto keep this thread clear for future themes.

Another note... I tend to require a lot of collaboration at times, and feel more comfortable if I form some sort of friendship with my partners. Generally speaking, just writing and not a-least occasionally chatting with me is something of a deal breaker. I'd also like to note ahead of time that many of these ideas either border on, or cross entirely into the extreme category.

Title: The King and Queen of Gotham City
Rating: Extreme
Seeking: Female Character
Setting/Genre: Modern/Horror/Superhero

The Joker and his sidekick Harley Quinn have only recently made their escape from Arkham Asylum. The times of Turbulent nature have spiraled, with The Joker's gang having seen the first hints of anny weakness within their boss. Luckily The Joker's new flame has been as ruthless as he is when it comes to squashing such thoughts. Yet as the bat closes  in and The Joker's rivals try to capitalize on this current opening, is there really any hope for the deranged pairing? Find out on our next episode of J-TV! Same Joker Channel, same Joker time!

Notes: The idea is kept shorter than almost any of my others for a simple reason. Characterization and setting have already been handled by nature. I'm open for variations and additions to the basic plot outlined above, in fact it''s going to desperately need them. We can work on that during set up, however. I just really want another of these as the two I previously had going stalled out due to RL problems for my partner. Please do not apply for this if you do not think you can accurately play Harley Quinn, or at-least a version of her. Please do not apply if you mistakenly believe Harley Quinn has Stockholm syndrome. Please, just do your research on the character and cross reference it with psychology if you do not have a good understanding of them, or ask me if you wanna play her that badly.

Story in progress with Strenia
Title: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Rating: Bondage-Extreme
Setting/Genre: Fantasy, Magical, Gothic

In The medieval world of the 7 Realms, The strange land of Falthos is the only one that doesn't have laws governing magic. It's a country with wide sloths of land they can barely contain, held mainly by frontiersmen and whatever warlord they choose to congregate around. Flanked on three sides by Aljura, Narisse and Talva, a Magocracy, Theocracy and Monarchy respectively, it's only survived due to the large forces that wide land allows them to muster. The Warllords have only one promise. To march whenever the high king declares it, a fact that means the high king rarely cares who these warlords are; so long as they keep such a promise.

This is how Lord Rydon managed to come to power. In a world where magic is restricted, or hated, Fallthos is the only realm it can be practiced without rules or laws getting in the way. For two decades he has  protected the land he observes with only one demand. That every ten years, they have a moot and sacrifice one of age female to him. Just one each decade, and the time has finally come for the second. Yet while the plans he has for the young girl may be on the darker, more devious sides; he also is giving something in return that he has never once mentioned to the populace. The gift, and training in the arts of magic.

Notes: Like all my stories, the plotline has plenty of room for additions and work. The setting will also need to be expanded some, but I can do that by myself if needed. In either case, this idea has a lot of room to grow and I'd like to explore it to it's fullest. How dark it gets will largely depend on my partners likes.

Story in discussion
Title: Unholy Matrimony
Rating: NC-Extreme
Setting/Genre: Gothic Fantasy

Our story here, once again takes place in the 7 realms. This time in the southern peninsula, just off the bay of bloodied blades. The Kingdom of Kaldor has just ended a bloody conflict with the empire of Argos, aided by his sister nation Nathell. While Nathel suffered great losses from the ordeal, it's payment came in the form of reparations once the treaty was signed. Yet Kaldor suffered horridly during the large conflict. Their king, Alucard Kaldoran, fell to an assassin while Prince Alexander lost his bride to be from Nathel. In addition to tariffs taken in reparations, the peace treaty declared that the emperors only daughter be given to him as his bride.

Such arrangements were made in good faith by the emperor, but the once just prince has found himself overtaken with rage  at the loss of his father and fiance. Will his new bride manage to soothe these feelings, use them;; or will she simply fall victim to the perversion overtaking him that threatens to trump even her own father's?

Notes: This is another plotline tied into the setting listed just above it, The 7 Realms. It's an idea I've had brewing for a long time, and one I'd like a good deal of collaboration on. I don't want this to turn into a free for all smut fest, despite it's natural inclination. Obviously there is gonna be plenty of sex, at-least in spurts, but I'd like to explore some plots. Some ideas for this are Perhaps she's here under secret to sway the once good natured prince into a position the king can overthrow him. Perhaps she falls for him, or already had and attempts to save him. There is a lot of ways this could go, and I'm curious to explore it.

Story reserved, pending confirmation
Title: The life of Crime
Rating: NC-Extreme
Seeking: Male Character (M/M)
Setting/Genre: Modern Crime

Things seemed good for young lovebirds Antonio and his flame Elena. Well not good, but richly. The young couple had gone on a spree of bank robberies until a job gone wrong landed them in trouble. They took a hostage too try and make their escape go smoother. It worked at first, until the hostage got ballsy at the last minute and tragedy struck. Elena was killed. Antonio took matters as fast as  he could from there, his survivors instinct taking over as he held calm with the hostage and managed to make a getaway. But what happens when he manages to slow down and it finally hits him that the faggot in the back of the trunk is responsible for the death of the only person he's ever cared about?

An already twisted mind is going to warp, that's what. And it ain't gonna pretty for anyone, including himself.

Notes: I'm making no bones about it, this is a psychologically thrilling sexploitation plot. Hence the wording I would normally never use in the description. I hate the word, to be exact. Now past that, this is planned to be an 'antonio snaps' and decides that the man in the back is gonna take Elena's place. That  he's gonna become his new partner and squeeze. I would like to see some feminization in this game, to increase the lie for Antonio, and we're looking at him slowly degenerating more and more in his mental state. I'd like a similar strain on whoever plays the opposing role.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:17:54 AM by Black Howling »

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F [MUL, BON, NC, EX]
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »
Removed two ideas, added two more.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F, but some M/M
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:13:19 PM »
Updated.

I removed all previous ideas and listed a new one. Only one for now, but planning on adding more to the list as they come to me.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Howling's Twisted Imagination: Mostly M for F, but some M/M
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 09:38:44 AM »
Update!

Removed old plots, added up five brand new ones! Some of these are tamer than my previous requests, please note that my ons and offs thread is a heavy work in progress right now. That said, it plus my F-list should be enough for the moment. I also still have my E kinks matrix up, though it's a little outdated. Note, I'm just getting back into things, so there is only one M/M plot listed. More may come if I find a groove soon.