You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:37:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Isle of the Damned - Recruitment Thread - Always Open  (Read 7467 times)

Offline Aiden

I have been on that end!

Offline EdwardShane

Excellent!

And take your time with the character sheet.  We've experience a bit of a backlog with character sheets submitted today.  Slowly working through them.

Oh, character sheet fillout is no fast thing for me, especially with them being as detailed as you have made yours.  I won't send it until I feel it's good enough, no worries :)

Hopefully the image I have in mind will be acceptable, admittedly...but I guess I will find out when I send it lol.

Offline Madmartigan

Before I dive into the wonderful world of character sheets, I've made a tentative connection pitch to one of the accepted writers. Now we watch and we wait...  *steeples fingers*

She was captured at sea, most likely, or was betrayed and sold to slavers to take to the island. I kind of dig the betrayal bit, tbh. If anyone is interested in connections with her, like the person who brings her in and the person who buys her and the like, let me know.

Everybody loves a Judas. No, wait. I just love playing them. Yes, that's it.

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
*chuckles and waves to Mad*

Offline EdwardShane

So, question.  Is there any further, more detailed information I can get on the Burning Truth religion? 

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
So, question.  Is there any further, more detailed information I can get on the Burning Truth religion?

I can try to work on some for you tomorrow.  I created it in my head, but right now, my brain is running on fumes and I'm not feeling all that hot.

Offline Black Howling

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I can try to work on some for you tomorrow.  I created it in my head, but right now, my brain is running on fumes and I'm not feeling all that hot.
*licks finger and touches it to gnothi, hearing a nice sizzle.* I beg to differ, sweetie. ;)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
*licks finger and touches it to gnothi, hearing a nice sizzle.* I beg to differ, sweetie. ;)

That's just the highly contagious yet-to-be-named-and-cured disease running through me.

Offline EdwardShane

Fair enough.  I'm thinking she might follow said religion, and I would like to read more details about it.

All the same, I do hope you get to rest well tonight.  I know the feeling you are experiencing all too well.

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
I would like to claim Shani Wallis please :)

Offline Rel Mayer

>.> <.<

+1

Offline Madmartigan

Have the ruling families of Espata been fleshed out and/or named? I'm mulling over character #2 as a lower-born son of one of these families with a surfeit of deadly ambition and a cunning plan to rise in power.

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Just turned in my brothel madam. Working on my deadly little slave girl. :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:43:40 AM by Bloodied Porcelain »

Offline Deamonbane

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • View My Rolls
No girl like deadly little slave girl, am I right? *raises hand for high-five awkwardly*

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
No girl like deadly little slave girl, am I right? *raises hand for high-five awkwardly*

*highfives back* Oh darling... you have no idea how right you are. ;)

Offline Deamonbane

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • View My Rolls
I have the Bad (good) feeling that I might just be finding out soon...

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
*headdesks repeatedy* Can't decide if I want to use Olga Kurylenko from or Axelle Carolyn from Centurion for my adventurer. Axelle I think has the cooler full pictish look, but Olga has more pics to work with. >.<

Offline Rel Mayer

*headdesks repeatedy* Can't decide if I want to use Olga Kurylenko from or Axelle Carolyn from Centurion for my adventurer. Axelle I think has the cooler full pictish look, but Olga has more pics to work with. >.<

Link pics! Link pics!

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Axelle Carolyn as Aeron:

Olga Kurylenko as Etain:

Offline Rel Mayer

Ohhh, they're both so pretty. I prefer Olga because of her eyes. They're so serious and strong.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Ohhh, they're both so pretty. I prefer Olga because of her eyes. They're so serious and strong.

Yeah I was thinking that... then the other part of me went "dark elves usually have white hair! Axelle's hair is almost white, it's so blonde!" and then there's the other part of me that is just like "fuck, I dunno."

Offline Rel Mayer

Yeah I was thinking that... then the other part of me went "dark elves usually have white hair! Axelle's hair is almost white, it's so blonde!" and then there's the other part of me that is just like "fuck, I dunno."

It's true. I think they supposed to have dark skin and white hair. :) She could be something more of an inverted dark elf? Hahaha.

...But I don't think anyone would mind with eyes like that.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well technically there's no proof of her dark elf heritage (she's from a family that is rumored to be a branch of the Dumar family), so she could just be a normal human with exceptionally good eyesight/reflexes/etc.

Offline EdwardShane

Albino dark elves are fun to play. XD Get mistaken for a normal, overly pale elf all day long.

Offline consortium11

My incredibly uneducated view based on those two pictures alone is that Olga looks more like an adventurer while Axelle looks more like a warrior/berzerker.