You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:03:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Isle of the Damned - Recruitment Thread - Always Open  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Deamonbane

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Olga is just... yeah, you should totally pick Olga...

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Other pics of Olga as Etain:

Offline Rel Mayer

I just...want her to capture me

all...

day...

long...

Offline Cerevan

Hot damn seriously. :o

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
*sigh* Putting a claim on Bridget Regan >.>

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well I suppose that settles it then... Claiming Olga Kurylenko :D

Offline Rel Mayer

I also need to put a claim on Mikie Hara.

>.>

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Have the ruling families of Espata been fleshed out and/or named? I'm mulling over character #2 as a lower-born son of one of these families with a surfeit of deadly ambition and a cunning plan to rise in power.

Lemme get back to you on that.  I don't have anything fleshed out at the moment, but certainly can do that, and add it to the Game Information thread.  I have some addition stuff to add that's been requested, so I can stop over there and add some stuff.

Also, as a general announcement...

If you submit a character, please make sure that you send it to both myself and Black Howling.

Those who have submitted them, without attaching him, are fine.  I can forward them over to him.  Just wanted to throw that out there for everyone for future reference.

Offline EdwardShane

Also, as a general announcement...

If you submit a character, please make sure that you send it to both myself and Black Howling.

Those who have submitted them, without attaching him, are fine.  I can forward them over to him.  Just wanted to throw that out there for everyone for future reference.

Oops.....okay, duly noted ^^; Sorry about that.  I'll remember for if/when I create more characters

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
Oops.....okay, duly noted ^^; Sorry about that.  I'll remember for if/when I create more characters

Don't worry about it! :)   I'm going to forward him copies of the ones I got that were only directed to me.

Offline Samael Grimaldi

I don't think I've seen a claim on him yet, so I'd like to put one in for Charlie Hunnam

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I don't think I've seen a claim on him yet, so I'd like to put one in for Charlie Hunnam

EEEE! SAM! *pounces and loves on him and his face claim* <3

Offline Cerevan

Putting in a claim on Ashika Pratt, if I may. :3

Offline Samael Grimaldi

*loves a good BP pouncing* :)

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Working on getting characters looked over and approved today, namely right now.  I'm going through the ones that are in my inbox, making notes and thoughts, and sending them to Howling for when he has a chance to look over and read them.  Then it's off to updating the face claims, directories and possibly working on my new dude before starting work on establishing IC threads.

Offline EdwardShane

sounds like a plan.  hope everything goes smoothly!

Offline consortium11

Working on getting characters looked over and approved today, namely right now.  I'm going through the ones that are in my inbox, making notes and thoughts, and sending them to Howling for when he has a chance to look over and read them.  Then it's off to updating the face claims, directories and possibly working on my new dude before starting work on establishing IC threads.

No rest for the wicked  >:)

Offline NosCorventius

I am building a very unique Captain that I had originally thought to keep under wraps but in hindsight believe I will leave myself without a crew if I do. So while my Character sheet is not yet complete I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in tying their character to mine.

Captain Mathias Drakaras is a Duke of Malum. Cousin of Galeon Drakaras, the businessman and misplaced heir. Since his enemies believe him dead he has decided to rise up as something more than he was and use the natural superstition of the land to build a legend upon. Thus, he has taken to only drinking a dark specially thickened Sangria in public, only appears on land or to the men at night and wears a set of ivory fangs in public and battle.

In other words he is trying to convince everyone that the monsters of Malum have returned to the world. Course that means if the real monster do come back it could get really bad for Mathius and his crew but, what's the chance of that, right? So I guess the real question is who wants to help play monster? I'm seeking smart, crafty, skilled, and ruthless individuals who are willing to go where angels quake in fear. Particularly I'm looking for a competent First Mate and Bosun who can handle the day to day work and Crew while protecting my secret. Interested?

~Nos~

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I am building a very unique Captain that I had originally thought to keep under wraps but in hindsight believe I will leave myself without a crew if I do. So while my Character sheet is not yet complete I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in tying their character to mine.

Captain Mathias Drakaras is a Duke of Malum. Cousin of Galeon Drakaras, the businessman and misplaced heir. Since his enemies believe him dead he has decided to rise up as something more than he was and use the natural superstition of the land to build a legend upon. Thus, he has taken to only drinking a dark specially thickened Sangria in public, only appears on land or to the men at night and wears a set of ivory fangs in public and battle.

In other words he is trying to convince everyone that the monsters of Malum have returned to the world. Course that means if the real monster do come back it could get really bad for Mathius and his crew but, what's the chance of that, right? So I guess the real question is who wants to help play monster? I'm seeking smart, crafty, skilled, and ruthless individuals who are willing to go where angels quake in fear. Particularly I'm looking for a competent First Mate and Bosun who can handle the day to day work and Crew while protecting my secret. Interested?

~Nos~

Oooh... if my Olina finds out he's a Drakaras, he's soooooo gonna have someone out to kill him. Bwahahaha. :D

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Just a heads up...

I added a little bit into the game information section, namely adding a bit to the Burning Truth religion, as well as fleshing out the ruling families of Espata.

Offline EdwardShane

awesome!  thanks *goes to check it out*

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Claims have been updated.

Directories have been updated.

Character sheets have been looked over, with notes forwarded over to Howling to look over when he has the time.

If you've been approved, and yet to see your character added to the directory or upped to the Approved Claims section, I'm waiting for you to post your sheet into the Game Information thread, so that I can link them all up.  This is to just keep it organized and clear.

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • View My Rolls
Thank you for your hard work, GM team!  :-)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Claims have been updated.

Directories have been updated.

Character sheets have been looked over, with notes forwarded over to Howling to look over when he has the time.

If you've been approved, and yet to see your character added to the directory or upped to the Approved Claims section, I'm waiting for you to post your sheet into the Game Information thread, so that I can link them all up.  This is to just keep it organized and clear.

>.> *just sent you another sheet to look at* <.<

Offline Rel Mayer

Thank you for your hard work, GM team!  :-)

+1! Really thanks!