You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 01:59:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fate/Infinity  (Read 9170 times)

Offline Orochimaru

Re: Fate/Infinity
« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2014, 03:55:16 PM »
I have no preference. As stated, I think Darius is best paired with certain classes of servants, but that is solely my opinion. If there is a person who has a servant character that's wants Darius as a master. That's fine, just speak up. I was just curious of if straws were picked. Just wanted to be in the loop.

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2014, 04:13:49 PM »
Archer's legend is rather weak to begin with, due to the fact that she's very young for a Heroic Spirit, so I don't think that she would be able to receive a fame boost this far from her homeland.

Yup, my archer is not world wide famous anyways and only known in Finland and Russia. Anywhere else she has no fame boost and even among heroic spirits they would go 'huh?' when they see her. She is 5'ft (so very short) tall and carries a rifle, not the usual sight what you see when calling a 'ancient hero' you know. So she would be enigma to spirits in general, only hint to her identity is the blue cross hairpin which is same design as Finland flag (so they could go history search Finland and notice Winter War which is important historical event...and bingo then).

Another ID is that she wears a finland's veteran's cross hanging on leather cord around her neck which is tarnished silver.

Offline Garuss VakarianTopic starter

« Reply #352 on: June 23, 2014, 07:00:20 PM »
I know for a fact that Berserker's master is chosen. And my Servant is also. Im vague for now in case people want this hush hush. But I do think if anythings going to be public knowledge to players it should be pairings. So does any one else think we should come out in the open with their paired partner?

Offline Rave

« Reply #353 on: June 23, 2014, 07:03:04 PM »
I think if they are going to Alliance themselves against 7 other master/servant combos, they'd only be hurting themselves if they keep things like that hidden. Noble Phantasms I understand, masters though...eh, I'd share.

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #354 on: June 23, 2014, 07:12:48 PM »
I think pairings should be public information considering group is going to oppose another so secrecy between each other regards what servants they got (minus identities) is hindrance as they would need discuss tactics as well.

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #355 on: June 23, 2014, 07:47:01 PM »
Yeah, we should just come out with it. *nods*

Offline MelisaArtemis

• The Fox/Kitten Pet
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Sleep or not so sleep, that is the question
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #356 on: June 23, 2014, 08:40:24 PM »
Well... pairing between my caster and her master is obvious~ Ain't gonna mind some Girl on Girl action tho :P

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #357 on: June 23, 2014, 09:28:36 PM »
Berserker is paired up with the Matou family's entry into the War, I believe, but Aishe is currently free if Caster doesn't want her. :P Though if Caster does want her, girl on girl action would pretty much be assured, along with a probable threesome with Rider.

Offline Rave

« Reply #358 on: June 23, 2014, 09:35:06 PM »
Berserker is paired up with the Matou family's entry into the War, I believe, but Aishe is currently free if Caster doesn't want her. :P Though if Caster does want her, girl on girl action would pretty much be assured, along with a probable threesome with Rider.

Hey man, Aisha is basically the exact type of woman he'd go for. He loves his ladies, but especially ones tanned ones who like to wear gold  :P I swear, if it was logical to say Gold was the weakness of all his noble phantasms, that you could just distract him by dangling around gold jewelry, I would.

She's a shoe in.

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #359 on: June 23, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
Oh?  Interesting to know, given some of the identities selected for one or more of the NPC servants involved in the game...

Offline Rave

« Reply #360 on: June 23, 2014, 10:44:14 PM »
>_> If she wasn't trying to kill him, he'd hit that.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #361 on: June 23, 2014, 10:51:32 PM »
lol I know people who'd hit it regardless

Offline Moon Hound Hati

« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2014, 11:18:50 PM »
That's some nice plot right there.

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #363 on: June 23, 2014, 11:26:22 PM »
When it comes to plot, I think the enemy Caster will be the one topping the charts in this game. :P

Offline Moon Hound Hati

« Reply #364 on: June 23, 2014, 11:30:45 PM »
That sounds like some...

Offline Orochimaru

« Reply #365 on: June 23, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
Hope that this is not what it's all about, to be honest.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #366 on: June 23, 2014, 11:42:12 PM »
I agree

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #367 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:16 PM »
I just wanna kill shit and be a thorn in both factions sides. With Sadao anyways. xD

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #368 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:11 PM »
Hope that this is not what it's all about, to be honest.

What, the fanservice and sex appeal?  Nah, there's much more to the plot than that.

I am starting to find the spamming of assorted random fanservice images to be something of an annoyance, myself... ^^;

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
At Least Make Plot More Interesting

Offline pendarious

« Reply #370 on: June 23, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
*shakes head*

Offline Rave

« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2014, 11:58:25 PM »
...Wut.

Offline MelisaArtemis

• The Fox/Kitten Pet
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Sleep or not so sleep, that is the question
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #372 on: June 24, 2014, 12:11:16 AM »
*Agrees with Kunoichi* those pics are really getting annoying... and... is that Nero? O.o

Offline pendarious

« Reply #373 on: June 24, 2014, 12:16:11 AM »
yeah it's one of the costumes from Fate/Extra CCC

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »
While that is certainly who the picture is depicting, for the purposes of this game it could well represent someone completely different.  Why, for all you know, it could turn out that Gilgamesh has an artifact in his vault that lets him turn himself into a woman whenever he wants to get in touch with his feminine side... :P

N̴̨҉͟o̸̸͡҉,̶̛̕͜ ̡͝b͟͢͜͠͝ư̵̡̡͡t̴̡͜͝͞ ̸̵̀̕͘ş̷͜e̷̸r͘͟͟ì͜͢͡ơ̴͘͜͝u͏̨s̴̛͘͟͠l̀͘̕͝y̷̶̧͘͜,̸҉͏ ̸̧̡į̢͘̕͝t͜͝'̶̀́͘͢s͠͠͠͞ ̡̀́͡҉a̸̵͞c̷̸̢͢͡t́͢͡u̧̕̕̕a̢͡͞͠͝l̷͞͏ĺ͟͟͠y͢ ̷́́N̴̵̢͞͡e̷r̷̨͘͢͠o̵̸͢͡.͏͢