You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:58:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The snake seeks to charm [Plot and Fandom list]  (Read 724 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

The snake seeks to charm [Plot and Fandom list]
« on: March 30, 2016, 01:16:33 AM »
Redone, revised and reloaded.

Updated from my old list. Currently updated as of 10/23/2016

Welcome to this thread. Enjoy a look around and if something catches your eyes, please PM me. No details are really set in stone either. I am open to suggestions. There are exceptions though, but never be afraid to suggest something to me. I don't bite...Okay, maybe I do, but you'll like it!

Plot 1: Savage [Fantasy Setting/Beastiality, MxF]

Rigid mountain ranges can make for a dangerous place to live, but can make for some strong warriors and hunters for the tribes that dare live in the mountainous regions. The time setting is like a Viking like time; for lack of better terms. I am looking for a female warrior who climbs a mountain to prove her worth in a trail and comes across a pack of very large wolves. She fights the pack and out of respect, befriends the wolves. My character is one of the wolves in the pack and the Alpha. Her trial is to reach the cave were a fierce Yetti lives and the Alpha wolf aids her and helps her back down the mountain. Along the way, they share a sort of spiritual connection that allows them to understand each other.

However, that night he appears in her Tribes village or current home; challenging her to one last fight. If she wins or loses, he decides she is worthy. Thus, leaving his pack to be her partner, friend and travel companion for as long and the young warrior wishes. Like all living creatures, humans and wolves need to eat, sleep and drink, but also are at times driven by lust. Warriors wish to pass on their strongest traits… for survival.

Plot 2: The beast within [MxF]

She was popular, voluptuous and a model student. However, a terrifying event would change her life forever. Two months before High School graduation, in the dead of night she was attacked viciously by what looked like a pack of large dogs and yet, when she woke up after passing out; she was fine with the exception of her cloths being ripped and torn. The next day, she can smell better; hear better and even notices in one of her sports or cheerleading, her enhanced strength and reflexes. Then, after practice, in the locker room showers, as she is showering, my character comes in while she is distracted with her thoughts of the attack, comes up behind her and begins to sexually molest her. While she resists, she smells his musky scent and the werewolf within her is released.

My characters human form will be the contrary to her in body and persona, but he would teach her about being a werewolf and all.

I have a few images for the female that I would like to be used, but you are free to use your own.

Plot 3: The Vacation [FutaXfemale]

My character is a futa, who is taking a break from college and goes to hang out on the beach. She puts on her favorite swimsuit, spreads on the suntan oil and tries to relax. Well, with all the sensual female bodies glistening in the sun with seductive curves and skimpy bikinis, she cannot resist getting horny. Trying in vain to tuck away her growing cock, she runs to the changing cabanas to hide her big dick. The catch, someone has watched the entire scene which would be your character. My character will be dominant, but will not seem like it at first.

Plot 4: No Title yet

Despite the title, this is more of a OC DC/Marvel craving, with no real direction, but it could really.

My character is a scientist, typical, but it works. Whom had an accident at Arkham Asylum in one of it's many mass escape attempts. Toxins entered his body, but unlike Poison Ivy, he could not control plants, but became a walking poison bomb. His blood was so toxic and corrosive, that a single blood cell could kill another human in minutes. If he was cut, toxic fumes would escape and the chemical reactions made for some extreme heat; heat that could incinerate steel. The trauma, stress and the overwhelming changes due to his mutated body have cause him to become wild and erratic. Killing random people or kidnapping people who show promise in helping him. Bystander, supervillian and super hero alike are not safe from him. The best way to describe him is; bipolar.

This is where you come in. I care not if a male plays a female. The character I would like you to play is Killer Frost [Suicide Squad version, but open to other versions], or anyone with a poison immunity, but not restricted to.

Plot 5: Shattered Memories [Spoilers for the Batman Arkham series] OC X Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn, mostly known for being the late Jokers girlfriend, who, along with other villians of Gotham, went through Jokers schemes with a modified titan formula in Arkham Asylum, survived Hugo's purge in Arkham City and survived Scarecrows mass fear toxin bombing of Gotham. However, the Joker died due to the side effects of the Titan he took months before Arkham City. Blaming the bat, the grieving woman gathered a gang and almost succeeded in her revenge; even surprisingly so, but she was still thwarted. Nine months later, Harley was approached to by Scarecrow to join his alliance to destroy Batman and take the city for themselves.She had no interest in Scarecrow's larger games, but joined in order to avenge the Joker's death. Grief-stricken and vengeful, Harley brutally reasserted control of Joker’s gang as it threatened to fragment after his death. Freed from Joker’s domineering personality, Harley became a dangerous, and unpredictable new force in the Gotham City underworld.

In short, this takes place after Arkham Knight with Scarecrow failing and followed Batmans identity reveal and 'death'. It would start with her embarrassed, heartbroken, defeated, ashamed, and mentally broken; she was eventually taken to the GCPD Lockup after Scarecrow's defeat, where she would be locked up with the rest of Gotham's criminals. Well, with her being transferred to anew asylum where she will meet my OC.

Idea 6:Project Genesis MxM

Project Genesis was mankinds way of genetically becoming part animal. This was to coincide with Project Terra; a project meant to terraform Earth as a means to reset the damage done to it by humans such as deforestation and pollution. The scientists of Genesis were experimenting on human embryos with animal DNA; ultimately managed to create the first, real life ‘fury’. They created more and more of them, but what they did not expect, was their level of intellect. They learned quickly and figured out how to escape and with it; widespread destruction of the labs and murder of hundreds.

Project Genesis was halted and soon, domed cities were created instead to shelter the human population from any side effects the Project Terra would have; which the Genesis project would have allowed humans to adapt too. However, some cities have grown dark and have given risen to more of Genesians: those who are furries from Project Genesis some time back. They had learned how to create more of themselves, breed and in a sort time, became as advanced as the humans.

This setting is to take place in a futuristic setting. My character will be a human and yours a feminine male Genesian. He will be an infiltrator type and will get caught, when the humans eventually learn that his feminine looks are a side effect of the genetics that gave him enhanced flexibility and agility to assist in his duties. Given the nature of the setting, there will be rape, bondage for experimentation and the like. Thus, he is to be broken, so to speak.

The imagies in the spoiler are NSFW, but what I al looking for in the Genesian. Though, first one is too young, but the futuristic design and the bodysuit were my inspiration for this. To be fair, images with good balance are hard to find. =/

Fandom List

Note: The character I will play will be the first one.

Fairy Tail
-Elfman X Evergreen
-Elfman X Mirajane

Fire Emblem
-My Unit [M] X Tharja
-MU X Emmeryn
-MU X Tiki
Note: Other Awakening females can be paired, these are just my favorites.
Ike X Soren [MxM]

Highschool of the Dead
-Kohta X Saeko
-Kohta X Saya
-Kohta X Rei
-Kohta X Shizuka
-Kohta X Rika
-Kohta X Asami [Short lived and would have liked to see how this turned out. T-T]

League of Legends
-Garen X Luxanna
-Garen X Katarina
-Garen X Fiora
-Diana [Futa] X Leona
-Talon X LeBlanc
-Trundle X Ashe [Netorare]
-Warwick X Soraka
-Warwick X Ahri
-Warwick X Nidalee
-Warwick X Diana
-Warwick X Akali
-Zed X Syndra
-Zed X Akali

Mario Bros
-Bowser X Rosalina

Overwatch
Winston X Tracer
Winston X Mercy

Resident Evil
-Parker X Jill
-Parker X Jessica

Star Fox
-Wolf O'Donnel X Krystal

X-Men
-Beast X Psyloche
-Beast X Mystique
-Beast X Storm

Legend of Zelda
-Ganondorf X Midna [True Form]
-Ganondorf X Cia
-Ravio X Hilda
-Ganondorf X Linkle (Adult)

Zoids New Century Zero
-Stigma Stoller X Peirce

Old and Forgotten RPs - PM me again with RP name in title if you're interested.

Life with the Dead Zombie Survival
Twisted - Brother and Sister incest, dark theme.
College of the dead Zombie Survival
Ninja and the Beast X-Men Beast X Psylocke - Will Make first post
Batman: Venom Thorns OC X Poison Ivy
Hunter's Vendetta OC X Huntress - Will make first post
Big Brother Wolf MxM Werewolf theme
Highschool of the Dead Kohta X Any female - Really want this and post can be modified for any change in seconds.
Dark Lust -Noncon/Rape
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:46:30 AM by Orochimaru »

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Re: The snake seeks to charm [Plot and Fandom list]
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:44:54 AM »
Idea 6 added.