You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:38:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fate/Infinity  (Read 9160 times)

Online Moon Hound Hati

Re: Fate/Infinity
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »
GAH! THE EUROSILENCE! IT'S KILLING ME! (Kind of)

*MAKES A LOT OF NOISE IN THE NETHERLANDS*

Is that better?

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2014, 10:52:24 AM »
*MAKES A LOT OF NOISE IN THE NETHERLANDS*

Is that better?

A little bit.

We need something to talk about to spam this to annoy those who are sleeping now. I don't know what yet, but there has to be a lot of it.

Online Moon Hound Hati

« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2014, 10:55:59 AM »

There's always plot that could be discussed?

Offline Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »

How could I forget about this scene that was totally important for the plot of Monogatari?!

Online Moon Hound Hati

« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2014, 11:11:41 AM »

In all seriousness though, I was thinking that it might be interesting to discus how servants might treat each other. For example, I was thinking that Jeanne and Vlad share a few similarities. They were both motivated by a love of their nation and a duty to maintain its sovereignty and power. The difference is that Vlad wasn't afraid to purge all who would oppose its (the country's) interests. Though he had a very clear sense of justice, he was brutal in his methods, having executed about one fifth of the population of his country through his life. Both Vlad and Jeanne had to fight against the odds, as both England and Turkey in their time was a lot more powerful then their own country, but neither of them gave up.

Offline Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #331 on: June 23, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »
Rin is not amused nor impressed with this plot

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #332 on: June 23, 2014, 11:14:42 AM »
That might be a good idea to bring to the OOC though, seeing that this thread is going to be demolished when we get all the masters we need?

Also, just had to look up Ruler in F/A, was not disappointed, yet slightly creeped out.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Online Moon Hound Hati

« Reply #333 on: June 23, 2014, 11:16:04 AM »

To the OOC then!

Online Rave

« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2014, 12:16:24 PM »
Ahh I'm a little later to the party, but I had no idea about the mummy/military thing :P The more you know, I honestly thought the fame boost wouldn't apply to him since France is nowhere near Egypt, but what you all said totally makes sense.

It brings up a question though, would other Heroic Spirits know of him too? I know that in most shows, the Spirits know about each other's legends. With Ramases' being so well known and famous, it would be rather easy to determine who he is just based on attitude/mannerisms/attire.

I just want to figure his approach when the other servants meet him, and if there is going to be any point in him trying to hide who he is  :P

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2014, 12:34:36 PM »
Ahh I'm a little later to the party, but I had no idea about the mummy/military thing :P The more you know, I honestly thought the fame boost wouldn't apply to him since France is nowhere near Egypt, but what you all said totally makes sense.

It brings up a question though, would other Heroic Spirits know of him too? I know that in most shows, the Spirits know about each other's legends. With Ramases' being so well known and famous, it would be rather easy to determine who he is just based on attitude/mannerisms/attire.

I just want to figure his approach when the other servants meet him, and if there is going to be any point in him trying to hide who he is  :P

That's usually the downside of the fameboost. It's per example the reason that Arthuria keeps Excalibur hidden most of the time, to avoid being revealed. You'll have to think of a way yourself if you want to keep your character's identity a secret. And he could have been any other Egyptian Pharaoh as well.

Online Rave

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
That's usually the downside of the fameboost. It's per example the reason that Arthuria keeps Excalibur hidden most of the time, to avoid being revealed. You'll have to think of a way yourself if you want to keep your character's identity a secret. And he could have been any other Egyptian Pharaoh as well.

I don't neccessarily care for hiding his identity in actuality, his personality is one befitting a King so he doesn't like to hide who he is. Though he understands the value of it in such a War, so he might just go for a direct approach. Think of his attitude as similar to Gilgamesh on a less asshole-y scale. He IS the greatest Pharaoh of all, not to mention the son of Ra, so there's that.

Which reminds me, I should add a Divinity Rank too.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
FATE APOCRYPHA Y U SO HARD TO FIND ONLINE?!

Damn it, I've been looking for over half an hour without finding even a single download of it, and it wasn't on Amazon either (Not in English at least) but I want to reeeeaaaad eeeeeeet!

Does anyone have a download by any chance? <3

Offline pendarious

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2014, 01:12:59 PM »
I'm in the same boat

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »
I am pretty sure it is a book and not a game. It is classified as light novel, not visual novel.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #340 on: June 23, 2014, 01:50:23 PM »
yes...but neither of us can find an english translation for the light novel. *sighs* they HAD it on Baka Tsuki but the translators vanished so they switched it back over to a teaser project so there isn't actually any translation available....

Offline Kunoichi

« Reply #341 on: June 23, 2014, 02:00:42 PM »

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #342 on: June 23, 2014, 02:03:12 PM »
You Aren't Trying Hard Enough Also I think this is the original Fan Translator's page

Offline pendarious

« Reply #343 on: June 23, 2014, 02:04:48 PM »
I'm just very unlucky when it comes to computers.....*sighs*

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #344 on: June 23, 2014, 02:46:35 PM »
One of them were just the standard preview that was released in English, while the other one doesn't even have the first volume finished. I found both myself, I just wasn't satisfied with what I found.

Offline Drake Valentine

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2014, 03:08:58 PM »
One of them were just the standard preview that was released in English, while the other one doesn't even have the first volume finished. I found both myself, I just wasn't satisfied with what I found.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2014, 03:45:18 PM »
So, has everyone decided what master gets which servant, besides the two? Just asking as I am curious who Darius gets.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »
So, has everyone decided what master gets which servant, besides the two? Just asking as I am curious who Darius gets.

We have not decided anything as far as I am aware unless our GM has done it already. We're waiting for the rest of the masters as far as I am aware.

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »
We have not decided anything as far as I am aware unless our GM has done it already. We're waiting for the rest of the masters as far as I am aware.

Thank you. ^^

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2014, 03:51:36 PM »
Thank you. ^^

There is however naturally some "I wanna be with him or her" stuff going around through either PMs or openly discussed here for that sake, but nothing is official yet.