You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:41:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What brought You to Elliquiy?  (Read 729 times)

Offline Toth

Re: What brought You to Elliquiy?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »
In the simplest sense, Google brought me here.  A simple search for "adult roleplay" found this site as result #2.  I make quick decisions, I'm afraid.  I'm impulsive.  That's why I have a 2014 car instead of something much more practical.  But, I joined because I crave excitement in life.  And with my girlfriend working now, and me working different hours from her, I have some time to spare.  I have spent more than 20 years playing RPGs and forum role plays, so I'm familiar with how this all works.  I've always loved writing, and I really hope to find a lot of good writing here to enjoy and to participate in.

Offline Jarulf

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 03:09:42 AM »
I've been on rpol.net for years and recently tried some one on one free-form games there, and was sold. It was also my first stumbling foray into writing adult material. Then I saw an ad for E and while I hated the idea of the approval procedure, actually discovered it was pretty fun doing it once I'd decided to apply. One of my partners on rpol, a former member here, said I should.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 03:30:23 AM by Jarulf »

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 12:29:12 PM »
I've been on rpol.net for years and recently tried some one on one free-form games there, and was sold. It was also my first stumbling foray into writing adult material. Then I saw an ad for E and while I hated the idea of the approval procedure, actually discovered it was pretty fun doing it once I'd decided to apply. One of my partners on rpol, a former member here, said I should.

I was also a regular over there for about 5 years.

Offline Koyume

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
I developed a sudden craving, a few years back, to try erotic roleplaying out. My mind was full of perverse imaginings, and I wanted to indulge in them and share the creative experience with others. Elliquiy was the first place I found, and still seems to be the biggest and best adult RP site around.

Offline Saiyuri

• The Hopeless Romantic, Porcelain Queen, Serinity's Minx, Rolo's Queen, Nex's Empress, Trickster's Sweetpea, Galanthor's 'Royal Sexiness'
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Love like there is no tomorrow.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 02:58:55 PM »
A friend of mine who frequents the site and knew I loved to RP.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 12:35:02 AM »
I came here after a couple years of disappointment one Darknest. The place is generally filled with creepers, weirdos (the bad kind), and flakes, and wasn't filled with talent or the same drive that I had.

So after much convincing from a friend here on E, I applied. I haven't been here long but thus far I'm enjoying it!

Offline Dallas

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • "Don't push your luck..."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 11:30:42 PM »
Curiousity. And my love for RP.

Offline Shewolf

• ♠ Some pigs are more equal than others ♠ ♥ ~Kat-Whuggler~ ♥ A surly lady in tremor ~ The stars that climb from her bowels, those stars make towers on vowels
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • W(olf)huggler - Giver of W(olf)huggles =>Whuggles
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »
In the hope that I could use my creativity and write/RP again.
I found not only that, but some awesome people too, or perhaps they found me. ;D
In any case => I've not been disappointed.

Offline ImaginedScenes

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:47 PM »
Wanted to find a forum for erotic story writing other than Literotica, and was told this was a good place to talk to people and write. I do some roleplaying but mostly like writing stories. Been hard to find a place where people do both and the site isn't for a special niche.

Offline Amazee

• I like big, beefy, manly guys getting humiliated and embarrassed
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Come role-play with me!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2014, 02:53:37 AM »
Found this place looking for a place to try to find role-plays. I have hit a dry spell and it really stinks.

Offline LuvNLust

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 01:13:31 AM »
My favorite writing partner recommended the site.