You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shewolf's hunt for a partner - [F for M plot heavy]  (Read 556 times)

Offline ShewolfTopic starter

• ♠ Some pigs are more equal than others ♠ ♥ ~Kat-Whuggler~ ♥ A surly lady in tremor ~ The stars that climb from her bowels, those stars make towers on vowels
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • W(olf)huggler - Giver of W(olf)huggles =>Whuggles
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Shewolf's hunt for a partner - [F for M plot heavy]
« on: March 08, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »
Selectively open to RP and plotting

Hello and welcome to my request thread.
Please feel welcome to have a look around.

I will keep this short:
-   I like plot driven stories (I do not need to know how it goes from beginning to end, just that you will endeavour to take advantage of the avenues that the story provides as it goes and choose the ones that are creative and less traveled.)

-   I like confident writers with an expansive vocabulary (I will love you if you make me use the dictionary)

-   If an RP partner disappears on me twice without any word or message; they strike out

-   Read my O/o's

-   Tell me what you want/expect/wish (I am good at guessing and accommodating, but just telling me saves time and frustration so the fun can finally start ;D )

-   IMPORTANT!   
Common curtesy goes a long way with me
Do not make me nag or leave me in uncertainty. If your reply is going to take longer than a week, or you dislike something: just tell me. Not replying to a PM is the rudest thing you can do, in my opinion.

PM me if you're interested, no replies in this thread please.

Image Gallery

Below are images that appeal to me and could make for a great story

She had been walking in her sleep again, her dreams vivid and frightening. The branches scraping along her ankles, scratching at her knees had drawn countless of little lines and streaks of blood while she ran for her life. Sharp appendages of thorny shrubbery mercilessly tore at her nightgown, until it hung about her in shreds. Recognising the hills up ahead and a few lights that shone from the castle indicated that the guards were patrolling the walls this night and it made her feel at least somewhat relieved. This was usually the part where she woke up, just a few more steps and…
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:41:40 PM by Shewolf »

• ♠ Some pigs are more equal than others ♠ ♥ ~Kat-Whuggler~ ♥ A surly lady in tremor ~ The stars that climb from her bowels, those stars make towers on vowels
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Entephria

Long ago the Gods were closer to mankind than they are today. And legends that were born of Gods, mythical creatures and humans roamed the earth. It was a time when extraordinarily talented craftsmen and insidious creatures that still lived above ground and preyed upon the eternal souls of humans gained many a favour from the Gods.
This is the legend of Entephria; Ship of Ascendance.

These were the fading words on the parchment that the pirate was holding in his hand. It had been carefully removed from a secret compartment of a chest, the paper that he pulled from the holder brittle and fragile.
Was this what Owan Back-Blade wanted? It should be worth quite a lot to the crafty corsair since he had searched for the ebony chest for years. He rubbed the stubbles on his chin while he cautiously rolled up the questionable booty he had just discovered.

Setting: The Golden Age of Piracy, 1660–1726 / alternate world
Genre: Dark Fantasy / historic elements
Themes: Virginity, Bondage, D/s-Switch, (Non) Con. [Open to suggestions from partner]
Looking for: Someone to play the scoundrel that manages to take the ship and then manages to make her his own, commanding her to sail the seas for him.

The maker of the ship and its very lifelike figurehead is a creature that has long since retreated back to the depths of the earth now, to where it once spawned. He gave the ship its abilities using dark magic and by sacrificing the soul of one of Poseidon's daughters by the human Cleito. Supposedly she had only given birth to boys, but once there had been a baby girl and she was offered up in exchange for the Deamon's services to create the vessel.

The ship - destined to be a famed gift for a Demi God - was never accepted, and so it was discarded and left to disappear from everyone's memories.

Ancient text's surface, mentioning this fabled ship, and then a pirate stumbles across them during a pillaging.
Naturally this ship has no ordinary soul and any who wishes to gain control of this powerful vessel and use it to its full potential, shall have to prove himself a worthy captain.
As far as enchantments go, the lady is very much able to become flesh and blood (perhaps that is restricted during a certain tide or moon), turning into the woman that was sacrificed by her own kin to be presented as a gift that was later horribly rejected.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:47:26 PM by Shewolf »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
No Way Back

I thought it was just a dream…

What if there is a place where nightmares come true? What if you lure the unsuspecting and pure of heart into that very realm where they encounter things far worse than any mortal could ever have imagined? And what if she had made a solemn vow to solve the Labyrinth of lost hope, regrets and fallen tears to save others from the pain that she's about to experience?

Josehpine Velaroux unsuspectingly commits to risking her life and her very soul when she gets tricked into being the tribute for the Earth realm. To walk the Twilight lands and solve the pattern of the Labyrinth before her time is up and the sands of the hourglass have run out for the people on Earth.

Setting: This is a Hellraiser meets Labyrinth and anything that is inspirational kind of realm~ Inspirational pics
Genre: Dark Fantasy / Horror
Themes: Bondage, D/s-Switch, (Non)Con.
Looking for: Someone comfortable to play the dark villain who follows the main character's every move. He orchestrates the entire thing, always near, but never showing himself or at least not in his true form and toys with the tribute.  He has been looking for a long time to find that one special person who can withstand the cruelty of the maze and get to the very center to face him.
He fears it, yet he craves it and he will do anything in his power to test her to her very limit. Because if she cannot even do this, she will be unable to face what the end of the journey will bring.

Please PM me if you have a good idea of where you would like the story to go.
Do not PM to ask me to chew out the rest of the details for you.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:20:04 AM by Shewolf »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

From Lady to 'Savage'

Sarah Camden only has her good name going for her. Having no money after losing her parents, the young woman sells what little she still owns to book passage on a ship bound for the New World. From there she sets out to join her uncle; a priest trying to tend to his growing flock in a town that has swiftly turned into a booming city.
Once she reaches the city, it seems her uncle is more interested in gaining political ground and forging bonds between the people that are going to be influential. He is pleasantly surprised by the beauty he now has guardianship over. It seems Sarah is quite the bargaining chip to one running for mayor and offers the preacher funds for political support and in return strengthens that bond by marriage.

Like a good wife Sarah will do what her uncle tells her to and marries who he deems to be a good match. She doesn't know about the political intrigue, or perhaps she finds out later that she's been married off to a dubious scoundrel that has no sense of decency or a shred of compassion in his body. All he wants is to acquire power and wealth. Marrying this woman has gained him a good name and a pretty wife that knows her way around the elite circle, but it is nothing more than tactics and lust that draws him to her.

After she's been married off to the candidate her uncle favours and discovers what this man is about, she tries to find purpose and some meaning in her life as it is. To keep herself occupied she decides to seek out the quiet and goes out to a newly acquired piece of property where they have built a house in the country, away from the city.
-   On the way her company gets attacked by Dog Soldiers
-   Or she makes it to the house, decides to go out for a ride one day, ventures too far and gets lost
-   Perhaps the house gets attacked by a raiding party and she's taken further into Western territory, beyond the point where pioneers have yet to venture
In any case; she encounters Native Americans

Setting: Frontier life, 1840 Wisconsin, Northwest Territory
Genre: Historic - Adventure – Romance
Themes: Arranged/Forced marriage, NC-Con [anything partner would like to add]
Looking for: Someone to play the male roles mentioned, while I provide the main female character and we both take an equal share in any NPC's that should be added.

This will be a long term RP with several 'chapters' as we move from one period in her life to the next. I'd like to explore how my character copes while going through major changes. From first being uprooted, married off and then winding up in the wild. I'd like it to be a mental journey as well as a physical one in terms of travels.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:59:55 AM by Shewolf »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

H - Society Taken

A hitman from a secret society of assassins is in the final stages of taking out his target when he sits in the bar of hotel lobby. There's much fuss as there seem to be all sorts of preparations going on and guests arriving for a high profile wedding that is taking place in the upcoming days.

This is when Nivé decides that she's had quite enough of everyone buzzing around and finds a quiet place to sit down for a while. She gets along fine with people, but any kind of large crowds, especially when they're stressed or fussy seems to just make her crawl more into herself. Of course it didn't help that the reception was too busy to even find her a room right now as some sort of electrical malfunction had upset the system and it would take at least half an hour to reset and come back online before they would be able to book anyone into their proper room or hand out the key cards. Naturally the lobby was getting quite busy, but not so much in the back.

"I'll be fine, don't worry and take care of Alice because she will kill me if I take away any attention that should go to her right now. She's the bride, remember." Nivé looked at the handsome man in front of her and then glanced over to his unhappy bride to be, mostly fake tears in her eyes and getting ready to throw a tantrum because Roy wasn't paying attention to her, but giving his favorite cousin two winks of a moment. "Tssshhh, go on or she will shoot me and you will have to call for a very good taxidermist to put me back together again. The only thing that makes me feel better about dying is knowing that if you spend another second with me, she will resent every single morning with you as I'll be mounted up on the wall, looking down as you both eat breakfast… for the rest of your lives." Roy stifled a laugh and walked off; trying to keep a straight face while Nivé turned around, clumsily bumping into a stranger as she felt woozy and tried to keep it from anyone who knew her well enough to make a big deal out of it.

Aside from picking up the faintest scent of very expensive and foreign smelling cologne, it felt like she impacted a solid wall instead of a human being. This man was extremely muscular and also extremely tense from what she could sense, though nothing compared to the jolt of impressions she got that overloaded her neural pathways, focusing all her senses on him for a split second. It temporarily messed with her balance and she was very much tongue tied as both her eyes settled on the deep green orbs of the man that held her impatiently, not wanting to attract attention by letting her fall to the ground.

The moment he looked at her face something changed. She knew… It rang through his mind even as she was unable to speak, but the truth was reflected back to him by the horror and surprise he saw when their eyes locked. Impossible!
She felt his surprise, his confusion and they were both things he disliked tremendously. She sensed chaos, controlled violence, saw different kinds of arms and weaponry and there also had been blood…
He was going to kill someone within the next half hour and she knew.

Setting: Present day / futuristic (not too far in the future)
Genre: Action packed suspense!
Themes: From vanilla to bondage / I want it to fit in with the story and of course the preferences of my partner
Looking for: Someone to play the professional assassin

My character will be someone with psychic abilities. The RP could go all sorts of directions from here, depending on the background of my partner's character. I'm also inclined to stretch the reality a bit to incorporate the paranormal and perhaps let her develop those skills, but I would like to emphasize on it being realistic. A bullet will still kill you and body armour can only do so much to stop you from getting hurt. Awesome skills are fine, unbelievable skills do not have a  place in this story.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:03:33 PM by Shewolf »