Break Up With the Person Above You! II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Darkling

Quote from: Skade on September 17, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
This is why I left. Because you can't accept me for who I am.

-skade

Skade,

I've been meaning to talk to you... I think you're wonderful, but I'm just having a hard time accepting you for who you are. I think it might be best if we see other people and by "we," I mean you, because... we'll I've been seeing your sister for the last six months. If it makes you feel better I can't accept her for who she is either!

All my love,
Darkling

FreyaValentine

Dearest Darkling,

What a way to find out someone doesn't accept you! These last six months were torture (and not the enjoyable kind) and I'm glad we can be honest to each other now. Now excuse me, I'm off to burn down that malt shop where we used to go just because it reminds me of you!

With Gasoline in hand,
Freya.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Freya,
     I really thought we had a good thing, but now I find out you're headed to jail because of some arson investigation?
Not sure I'm the kinda girl that will wait for you while you do time.  Sorry babe!
Best of luck w/ the whole prison thing. 
  XOXO
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Despairs

I can't even touch you without bursting into flames, I am open to a non romantic or sexual relationship, however that doesn't seem to be your forte. Please find someone else you can hug, kiss, cuddle with, etc.. I thought we could find some way to make it work, but I was dead  wrong.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

BlueOrange

OMFG Dark!

You said you were going to break up with Merry. Here’s a tip: don’t have candlelit dinners with a girl after you break up with her. Not unless you think your new girl is a complete moron.

Blue
PS: I want my DVDs back.

clonkertink

Blue, I’m sorry, but I just can’t be with someone who still watches SVDs. It’s the modern era! Netflix is where it’s at!

Merry Gentry

Dearest clonk.. You know I find your fingers, in certain spots to be incredibly wonderful. 
however.. the constant thrumming of them, over everything I do is a little nerve wracking.
thrum, thrum, thrum.. it never ends!
I'm out.. can't take it any more!
bye,
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Adrianna Paige

M,

I'm out. I give up. I've been inviting you for fingerplay for months now and you've shown zero interest. Now i know why. I wonder if Clonk's cousin Thing is available.

-AP
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Adrianna,

It is typical of you to be lusting after things, when you should be caring about people! I’m joining Medicins Sans Frontieres, and getting as far from you as possible!

Blue

Adrianna Paige

Dearest Blue,

You're always changing on me and I never know who you are from one day to the next. Because of that I've developed different personalities so save the bed beside you for me. I'll be your room mate but I won't be in a relationship with you.

Sincerely,
AP, Jack, Bob, Sally and Winky
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Beloved Adrianna.

Please find enclosed the spare key to my apartment. I’m breaking up with the rules of this thread. Let yourself in, I’m off to the store to buy a fluffy blanket.

Inconsistently,

Orange

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: BlueOrange on October 16, 2019, 04:45:26 PM
Beloved Adrianna.

Please find enclosed the spare key to my apartment. I’m breaking up with the rules of this thread. Let yourself in, I’m off to the store to buy a fluffy blanket.

Inconsistently,

Orange

Beloved Blue,

We have found the spare key and have let ourselves inside. We haven't touched anything yet so we will wait for your return. We, like you, are breaking up with the rules of this thread. Please let us know what you would like for dinner tomorrow and we will happily make it.

Dissociatedly Yours,
AP and the rest of us

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

Adrianna you complete jerk!

I thought I could forgive you for getting all handsy with my brother, but now my She-Ra figurine is missing, and I KNOW it was you.

There are LIMITS, bitch!

Blue

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: BlueOrange on October 17, 2019, 01:13:15 AM
Adrianna you complete jerk!

I thought I could forgive you for getting all handsy with my brother, but now my She-Ra figurine is missing, and I KNOW it was you.

There are LIMITS, bitch!

Blue

Woman! Let's get something straight! I didn't take your She-Ra figurine. I DID behead your figurine of her horse Spirit/Swift Wind! That's what ya get for rearranging my Sailor Moon collection! I'm done with you.

P.S. We all know that Catra and Shadow Weaver were better anyways!!!!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

BlueOrange

You may (or may not) be pleased to know that Paige and I took this outside. Specifically, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=312059.0

It’s not exactly the most planned RP ever, so I’m glad you don’t need to tag a one-shot :)

blue bunny sparkle

I am sorry, this can not continue. My furniture is ruined with the blue and stained with the orange. I've scrubbed and scrubbed to no avail.

I can not afford the extra expense of hiring cleaning people.

We are over.

Skade

I'm leaving because I wish you were less like a bunny and more like a kitty. Girl bye :-*
o/o  requests  cafe 
Currently: kicking and screaming

blue bunny sparkle

You know, I would have meowed more if I had known how important that was to you. If you had shared your thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams with me... I could have lapped up milk like it was going out of style.

But. You didn't tell me.

This relationship isn't ever going to work. Meow. I'm leaving.

Merry Gentry

Bunny You've been missing for ages... I need more that a part time lover.
Sorry babe, it's over.  I'm off to find someone that's available 365.
~m

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Merry!

You know I am busy. You know I have duties. The Easter Eggs at Easter. The parties at other holidays. The Thanksgiving Day Parade. The Celebrity Bachelorette show. I'm busy. I thought you understood.

I really can't be wish someone so jealous of my time.

Adios Babe

BlueOrange

I decorated your house how many times in the most tasteful colors ever, and you hire cleaners to get rid of it?

This is intolerable! I’m out.

PitViper

Yiou know, I get the hot, blue girl thing, the orange hair, the whole naked-without-being-naked thing...

It's just...  the spots.

Sorry.  Buh-bye.

Merry Gentry

Dearest PitViper
  you know I love the whole biting thing.. it's really, hot!
However.. when you leave your dead skin that's been shed all over the place, it's just too much!
Find someone else that will clean up after you. 
later babe,
  ~m

Latch

Dear Merry,

I'll miss your ample behind, but I can't see myself in a relationship with a person named after the lamest member of the Fellowship.

Yours sincerely,

Latch.

Lovely Complex

Dear Latch,

I liked you because just like your username, you latched onto me in unspeakable ways but I must break this chain and unlatch myself from you.

Later and see you never,
LC.