You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Want to play with a Sexkitten?...Meow. Take Two!  (Read 753 times)

Online sexkitten127Topic starter

• ♥I'm A Bad, Bad Girl♥         ♠Underworld Goddess♠ ♦Fight Club Owner♦        ♣Sexy Kitty♣
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Take me to the edge...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Want to play with a Sexkitten?...Meow. Take Two!
« on: January 09, 2011, 09:40:54 PM »
Alright, after revising the rules I am now putting up my request thread, again!

The details I'm not hung up on and I'm not even set on these idea's 100%, I am always up to discuss them!

I'm going to label the ideas, anything with * is a game Im really really REALLY wanting to do.

* A game inspired by this picture. The idea for me is simple, it would be a D/s game, the female would be played by me and she'd be the submissive. The vision I got when I looked at this picture was a present. This submissive is a present to a Dominate for whatever reason, I see her being a virgin (hence the flower) and whoever this Dominant is he does care about her well being. Doesn't have to lead into a cheesy romance story but I would like him to respect her. [BDSM/D/s Consensual!]

* A game inspired by this picture. I see this woman bought at some form of auction, her buyer is having her delivered to his home and this is how he finds her when he walks in. This I imagine would be a little bit rougher game, possibly NC but I'd like to lean away from that if possible. [BDSM/D/s Possible NC or EX]

A game inspired by this picture. This to me screams BDSM club. Probably both characters are very experienced in this type of lifestyle and they frequent the same club. (I have pictures and things already for the club idea so we both have a sense of what the place looks like.) I imagine he has watched her with others for a while and decided he wanted to take her. He shows up on his typical night and of course, she's there. He blindfolds her and takes her into a private room where he slowly teases her, making her beg for everything she wants. [BDSM/D/s  possible EX Consensual]

* A game inspired by this picture I see this as some form of classic seduction scene. Maybe at a bar or a club? Or possibly a woman trying to seduce her neighbor or someone who isn't her husband? Definitely see this as a light game between two humans. I'm leaning towards the scenario that this woman spots this man in a club or bar, he denies her and now she wants to "show him" what he missed out on and seduce him...Toy with him, then deny him just so he knows what it feels like. [Light, possible BDSM, Consensual]

A game inspired by this picture Two people meet up and go to dinner, but can't wait to get home to do the nasty so they go at each other in a back alley. ;) The idea of possibly being caught ignites their desires even more. Could be lovers, strangers, newly weds...Limits are limitless with this game. [Light/ Consensual]

Will Update with more idea's as they find me :-)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:52:07 PM by sexkitten127 »

Online sexkitten127Topic starter

• ♥I'm A Bad, Bad Girl♥         ♠Underworld Goddess♠ ♦Fight Club Owner♦        ♣Sexy Kitty♣
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Take me to the edge...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Want to play with a Sexkitten?...Meow. Take Two!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
Updated with two new ideas!