You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:05:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Disney Princesses After Dark (AU, M/F, NC, maybe EX/Beast)  (Read 467 times)

Offline NessyTopic starter

Disney Princesses After Dark (AU, M/F, NC, maybe EX/Beast)
« on: November 13, 2010, 08:19:28 PM »
 I am feeling like trying to get a couple of Disney princess stories going. At the  moment, I am leaning towards playing the male characters, the “bad guys”, but I could play the princesses role too and enjoy it. If possible, I prefer partners that are willing to play more than one character, beyond just the princess role to keep things interesting and diverse as the story progresses. I am also purposefully trying to keep the ideas brief, and am not really wanting to rehash an entire fairy tale either, just use the canon story as a base. All princesses are maidens, and all stories are reluc/NC in nature some can go a bit extreme depending on where we want to take it, and I am certainly looking for someone to help drive the story too, not just a partner along for the ride.

She saved her kingdom from the rampaging barbarians, has proven herself capable of wielding a sword and leading an army, but shortly after returning to her family, Mulan is summoned by the emperor’s advisor and secretly bargained away to a general who admires her strength and beauty but disdains the existence of a capable woman. This is a distant castle in the mountains so her family remains unaware that she is held captive there, less than a concubine for this general’s pleasure. This story will contain a lot of foreign object scenes and this character should be strong, not dainty. Out of the ideas here, this one is probably one of the darker themed, extreme ideas.

I am not entirely sure about this one but I am thinking this might be a bit of an F/F, M/F scenes, with Ursula using Ariel in some way. If you have ideas, do let me know. Please check out my O/Os and preferences before you drop me a line and thank you for taking time to check out my ideas.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:29:05 PM by Nessy »