You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2017, 03:58:01 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One-Shot Ideas/Short Stories (PWP, Noncon/Reluc, M/F, MUL, Modern, Fantasy)  (Read 2479 times)

Offline NessyTopic starter

Revamped! May 2017

So these are short-term ideas indicating they're not likely to hold my attention long, but they could be worthwhile for a short-time. Please don't ask me if I have a long-term idea... because if I had one I would detail it! You're more than welcome to pitch a long-term idea but remember, this short ideas weren't enough to stimulate my long-term interest so... please don't be disappointed if you're pitch does the same.

A young lady answers an advertisement promising to make her a star. She nearly naked before she realizes the truth (open to foreign object & inexperience/virgin):

Please note I've always liked this pic a lot and could always be open to another pitch.

Home Alone - Ranch Style
A fine looking black or biracial woman is left home alone while her husband travels to a nearby town. A small group arrives and decides to have some fun.

open to historical, foreign object, bestiality

Tease Me

An inexperience stripper is offered a little more to provide a little more, is she in over her head? (this can actually be a dub con/seduction aside from straight out nc)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 10:13:28 PM by Nessy »

Re: One-Shot Ideas (PWP, Noncon/Reluc, M/F, MUL, Modern, Fantasy)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
updated

The Natives: basically an invasion, raiding type situation where a more technologically advanced civilization attacks the other. There is a small possibility this could be more than just a one shot scenario depending on the situation. It is unlikely that it will be more than a one-shot if we are both limited to one character each. Open about the setting/time period for the most part.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »
updated with a coupl of picture plots, sort of. As always, if an idea sounds strong and can last longer than a few scenes, could make it more than PWP. Also, in case you over look this info on my ons and offs, i love playing a cast of characters.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »
Another Picture Inspiration

No real story plot forming, but I am thinking this could be a period piece of some kind down "South" maybe or out West.

updated another picture for inspiration, again courtesy of erotic.artmam.com

Updated story idea status (some were opened again ;-). Oh and if it's just a pick idea, I have no issues with reusing pics.

added another photo that i found of a young black lady, once again, for photo inspirations i dont mind using the photes that are [taken] again.  ;)

updated with a new idea, removed a couple too.