You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One-Shot Ideas/Short Stories (PWP, Noncon/Reluc, M/F, MUL, Modern, Fantasy)  (Read 2301 times)

Offline NessyTopic starter

Okay so Iíve had some ideas in my heads, a lot of them not original I know, that seem okay for short stories/ one-shot scenes but not something I foresee as being long term. Some of the scenes could take awhile, but not something I think we will be doing for months on end sort of thing. I am putting them here instead of the one-shots section because some of them could be more than one scene long.

Almost all of these are m/f non-consensual in nature. I am not looking to spend day after day describing blowjobs as part of these scenes. I am looking for aggressive male characters who act, not just bark orders.

Military/Space Marines - There is a new recruit in town. A commanding officer takes an interest in her. Instead of her new squad mates warning her, a few of them hold her down in the middle of the night so the man can properly introduce her to obeying orders.

Fantasy - A king and his knights are riding through and find a farm in the middle of the night. They decide to demand accommodations, and upon sight of the farmer's daughter, entertain themselves.

Modern - An underage girl, under 21 not under 16, takes a bus to town to enter a seedy bar for a thrill and bragging rights, except she gets lured into the back room and the guys decide to have fun with her and a poolstick

Modern - A young lady enter a club. With the music blaring the lights low and the crowd dense, a couple of guys decide to break her in right there.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:12:53 PM by Nessy »

Re: One-Shot Ideas (PWP, Noncon/Reluc, M/F, MUL, Modern, Fantasy)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »

The Natives: basically an invasion, raiding type situation where a more technologically advanced civilization attacks the other. There is a small possibility this could be more than just a one shot scenario depending on the situation. It is unlikely that it will be more than a one-shot if we are both limited to one character each. Open about the setting/time period for the most part.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »
updated with a coupl of picture plots, sort of. As always, if an idea sounds strong and can last longer than a few scenes, could make it more than PWP. Also, in case you over look this info on my ons and offs, i love playing a cast of characters.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »
Another Picture Inspiration

No real story plot forming, but I am thinking this could be a period piece of some kind down "South" maybe or out West.

updated another picture for inspiration, again courtesy of

Updated story idea status (some were opened again ;-). Oh and if it's just a pick idea, I have no issues with reusing pics.

added another photo that i found of a young black lady, once again, for photo inspirations i dont mind using the photes that are [taken] again.  ;)

updated with a new idea, removed a couple too.