You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:23:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o  (Read 20423 times)

Offline Serephino

Re: WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 10:15:03 PM »
Well, it's not so much a survivability issue as a "We don't want hunters to start off essentially as a melee class and then once they get their pet go to ranged" A lot (maybe all?) of the hunter melee abilities are going bye-bye.

Hunters have melee abilities?  They get like 2 to start out, and getting to lvl 10 was always a pain for me because of it. 

Offline Deimos

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 04:53:32 AM »
Blizzard's Starcraft 2 & Diablo 3 will see drops in accounts for WoW, and should they make a MMO of either it is possible WoW could be usurped completely

Offline WolfyTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 06:17:48 AM »
*sigh* Yes, but as I said, only Blizzard can ruin it. No one else can take WoW off the throne besides Blizzard themselves.

o-o How many times must I repeat this? D:

Offline GryphonCompanion

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 01:21:14 AM »
In late spring I was really amped for this to come out later in the year. But since then I've become bored with WoW. So I may just wait until the new year before buying it. Yes, I know I will be behind again. But I'm used to playing catch up in that game lol. Though, being a warlock at heart, I cannot wait to see how the new changes affect the three trees. I have spec'ed into all three before. Currently, if/when I go back, it will be Affliction as primary and Demo as secondary. I think one of the reasons why I stopped was because raiding became uninteresting. Why do you have to do Hard Mode to get better gear? I want to do content once repeatedly. Not on a more difficult level lol. Anyways, I digress. Currently have my eyes set on DC Universe Online in November with Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic in the spring. Cataclysm may fit in there somewhere, especially if DCUO turns out to be a load of crap :)

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2010, 12:31:51 PM »
>>;;;  I just got the Cata Beta. Go me?

Offline GryphonCompanion

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »
Lucky!!! Congrats ^_^

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 09:46:11 PM »

I'm going to start hating you now. o-o...

Just kidding..Lucky! o3o...I wish I could get into the Beta..but my laptop probably can't handle it..o-o

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 11:40:02 PM »
Thanks, Gryphon. ^ ^

If you turned in your specs to Blizzard, you might.  My husband and I both turned ours in, and I ended up getting it because my lappy is a newer edition than his.

Offline ferrousaemyr

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 01:49:19 AM »
They probably are giving it to better computers first. A friend's letting me use his account info to play on the beta, and his comp is definitely better than mine.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 01:58:18 AM »

Beta update!
Horde is still better than Alliance!

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2010, 01:59:58 AM »
Frack that!  Alliance you twerp!  The bugs are a bit annoying.  I had to unlearn a profession just to get my bear form today. ><;;;  And the dungeons?!  Yikes.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2010, 02:03:43 AM »

nuf said

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2010, 02:06:44 AM »
I haven't braved that yet. >>;;;;

Offline Aiden

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2010, 02:11:04 AM »
-Dr. Evil- It's a freaking shark with a lazer beam on its freaking head!

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 02:12:20 AM »
I'm sorry, but they had to do something to top WotLK.  Flying sharks... We're fracked. ^ ^

Offline GryphonCompanion

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 09:06:28 AM »
Most welcome!! =D And yeah, I am not paying for WoW atm, so I won't get into the beta. Though my computer is less than 1.5 yrs old. But the gfx card is stock =/

I really want to try out DCUO, GW2 and SWTOR (when betas are released), and FFXIV. I am getting the first three definitely. But don't trust FFXIV till I actually try it.

And yes!!! zombies, raptors and fricking sharks with frickin laser beams! And it flies too!

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 12:56:47 PM »
Psh..Alliance gets Worgen.

/case closed.

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »
The only thing I find annoying about Worgen so far is that we all look the same when we start out human.

Online Callie Del Noire

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 02:23:19 PM »
Psh..Alliance gets Worgen.

/case closed.

The only way this gets topped.. Someone gets the Pandarens. Sorry.. a race with the title BREWMASTER tops you puny Hordies big time.

Besides half the Horde are evil. (Yeah I'm looking at you Blood Elves and Undead.) 

++Hold's up the Blood Elf and Undead's Dick Chaney Fanclub cards as examples.++

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
-Chuckles-

Aye, I am in agreement.

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
Soo..Worgen just use a basic human template rather than having a customized human appearence? D: T_T

I mean, they could have made it like Druid forms...Certain Worgen Hair styles or Colors would translate into certain human hairstyles or colors. T_T..

Son, I am disappoint.

Also..Pandarens will join the Alliance..you know they will!...Afterall, Dwarves could be their drinking buddies! o3o

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
For the Beta, you can only play male Worgens.  I imagine that when Cata comes out, depending on how you make your Worgen look, your human appearance will change.  But I think that you'll ended up with everyone looking a lot alike.

And dwarves have mages... ><; Ugh.

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
Teehee...so do Night Elves..despite the whole "Never using Arcane Magic again because it attracted the burning legion" thing. o-o

A drunk Mage...lol....

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »
I know right?  I fear for the curtains around dwarf mages.

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2010, 05:21:10 PM »
Teehee...well..at least now there will be a legitimate reason why you have a sheep in the bedroom after a night of drinking.