You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:58:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas [Updated 14SEPT2015] (Open M/F or F/F)  (Read 7576 times)

Offline The Golden TouchTopic starter

Ideas [Updated 14SEPT2015] (Open M/F or F/F)
« on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:51 AM »
The Ideas of a woman with the Golden Touch
I have not been writing for nearly a year, be gentle...

Favorite Games:

o1. Captive of the Horde Complete:  After leading a party of her people into the Warsong Lumber camp, she is abused and taken prisoner by a Tauren Hunter.
o2. The Lady in Red Incomplete: What if little red riding hood wasn't so little? What if she had the ability to fight back?
o3. Paying for your mistakes Incomplete: Put into debt by an unfortunate missing zero in her lease, Sasha goes toe to toe with the owner of her building. Its quickly apparent how out of her depth she is, and now she can do nothing but accept the terms he puts in front of her.
o4. I'm not following you, stop following me! Incomplete: Struggling to make it as a Pokemon trainer, Grace finds herself wanting to be herself instead of what her parents raised her to be. The first way to do that? Ditch her friends and strike out on her own. Of course, she manages to get mixed up with her least favorite person...

Below will be plots, current games, and links that I use frequently for roleplaying help.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:35:56 AM by The Golden Touch »

Re: The Bane of Loyalty...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 04:41:40 AM »
My Wants in a Game...
These are not an all or nothing list...

• A 60/40 mix of plot and smut
    - Hunter versus Hunted
    - Knights and Mages
    - Vampire versus Were-animal
    - Blackmail
  • Humor/Wit
    - Dynamic Personalities
  • BDSM/Kink friendly/Sex positive
    - D/s (Power exchange)
    - Asphyxia
    - Bondage
    - Sadomasochism
    - Sex (All accepted- Oral, Vaginal, Anal)
  • Supernatural/Other
    - Magic
    - Witches
    - Demons
    - Were-animals
    - Vampires
  • Fandoms (Movies, TV, Books)
    - Anita Blake Vampire Hunter
    - Marvel/DC
    - Harry Potter
    - Pacific Rim
    - Lord of the Rings
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:11:28 AM by The Golden Touch »

Re: The Bane of Loyalty...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
Current Games

Mysteries on the Mediterranean [With RoleplayingMale]: (Non-con, Human Bondage) Professor and third generation detective, Lucia Rossi has found herself right back in the middle of her only unsolved mystery. Her arch nemesis is The Phantom has once again been kidnapping wealthy women and ransoming them to fund his crime sprees. With her student aid, Jimmy Davenport, they follow the clues to try and end his schemes! 

The Royal Apprentice [with IrishWolf]: (Human Bondage) the only daughter of the current King starts showing signs that she may have the gift of magic. Since an untrained wizard is a danger to themselves and those around them, the King decides that she must be apprenticed to the greatest wizard in the kingdom. This announcement is met with unhappiness, from both the kingdom's other wizards and the nobility. The most powerful of the wizards is a rather unpopular figure, rude to the nobility, to the point of mocking them in front of commoners and regarded with jealousy  by his fellows. Reguardless, the King will have the greatest of his wizards teach his daughter and sends her, along with a royal decree commanding this wizard to train her, off to a tower, deep in the woods.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:43:42 AM by The Golden Touch »

Re: Ideas [Updated June 11th]
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »
Just in case you want to know

I strongly favor anything non-modern (With a few exceptions) but Medieval style games remain at the top of the list. Long ago I read Song of the Lioness which was about a girl that wants to become a knight instead of become a noble woman. Maybe it is the deceptive slenderness and fragility of a woman that is balanced at the tip of a sword when challenged that attracts me- I cannot say for sure.  Then bring together the element of a man wielding a sword and trying to put her in her place and finding her an equal or better just gets me in a fun writing space.

As before when I mentioned medieval, I can go for modern games.  They are not straight across the board, black and white modern, and include vampires, were-somethings, witches, demons, etc.  I like the myth and legend aspect that keeps things fresh in a way. I like Kresley Cole's idea for her series, Immortals After Dark and their Lore.  Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter mythology also melds into my writing style and insight into preternatural beings.

After general setting and ideas, other things I look for in a game are a little more advanced literacy.  My posts tend to go for one to two, if not three or four paragraphs per regular post.  If I'm having an truly "Muse has run off" day, maybe a paragraph.  Firefox is my main browser of choice, so my spelling errors are few and far between.  There have been times when I've been known to have issues somewhere. Perhaps my fingers go faster than my brain, or neither are meshing that day. I cannot say for sure, but it just happens. I am decent enough at understanding what you're trying to get across to me.

Some other things you might find interesting when contacting me are I am an open person to most things. I am bisexual in reality, and on here it does not really change.  I will tell you if I do not think I can pull it off. I am brutally honest that way. I always take ideas into consideration, so never be afraid to at least bring them to my attention.

Story Creation Links
Useful Links

Seventh Sanctum:  Used to randomly generate character names, settings, weapons, etc.

Chaotic Shiny:  Helps create Pantheons, characters, Laws, etc.

A middle-earth name generator:  A really old generator I use to use as a teen.

A Drow prefixes and suffixes:  Once you can get past the brilliant red on black text... Its a good way to pick and choose names by prefixes/suffixes or by meanings.

Drow Phrase Translator:  A good translator for phrases from English to Drow, or Drow to English.

A name generator:  It has different settings...  European, Arabic,  etc.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:07:44 AM by The Golden Touch »

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 11:37:38 PM »
Post Samples:

o1. From Captive of the Horde with Aiden

The party moved silently through the wood, sliding through bushes with the barest of rustles, and the dappling of sunlight from the canopy overhead barely glinted off their dulled armor.  Breidaia slide past her brothers towards the edge of the trees, her sleek cat body invisible to the naked eye, unless you were really looking for her.  The violet eyes sparked with intelligence as she gaze out onto the open field.  The tree line was a good hundred plus yards from their destination.  The Warsong lumber camp was not as heavily guarded, or so she thought.  It looked almost deserted, but for the few Horde she was patrolling the area.  Her sister could make quick work of the few poor souls and then this place would be their's.  Stilling, she waited for the rest of her party to gather before she sent the commands down the line.

She felt her furred skin tingle with magic as blessings rained down on her and the others.  With so few guarding this place, they would hit hard and fast, taking out the opposition and cleanse the taint of the Horde from this place.  Shifting her shoulders, she activated the dormant ability that shifted her form yet again.  The smaller, sleeker cat form feel restless, wanting to run, to stretch out the long body and move quick from the tree line to the building in front of them.  She felt the restless nature in all of them as most mounted up, their large cats exposing their giant fangs is silent roars.  Her answering roar was quick, loud in the shadows of the trees and she sprang forward, dashing for the lumber camp with increased speed.  Her brother were strung out behind her, their mounts roaring challenges to the Horde that was unfortunate enough to be in their path when they gained entrance.

As she passed within the entrance of the Lumber camp a tingle ran down her spine.  There were no guards, no one.  Silently she shifted her forms again, feeling a little energy being used as she faded from view.  She moved systematically, checking each space systematically.  She hear the clanging of metal on metal, knowing atleast someone had been found to dispatch.  Too few... It wasn't enough even for a skeleton guard.  Creeping down the floor slowly, picking where she set her paws carefully.  Breidaia was concentrating on making so little noise that she almost ran into the front of a Tauren that snorted out of his large nostrils, his two handed ax held in his giant hands.  There were few races that dwarfed her in size, but this was one of them.  She froze, crouched low to the floor, knowing from the front she was useless.  He guarded a large doorway, and did not seem to see her, but was looking beyond where the sounds of death and battle shouts rang out.  She circled left towards the space that was big enough for her to fit through, planning on downing this Tauren before he took that ax to her head.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she was inside the room.  It was a trap... A trap.  She narrowed her eyes, making a quick count of the Horde gathered in this room.  Too many now... Atleast two, if not three to each one of her brothers that had accompanied her here.  Breidaia retraced her steps, moving quickly and silently.  Had to warn them, had to get them out.  Fear raced in her veins, turning her blood cold.  If they did escape, they would all die.  It was not worth it to stay here.  She fled down the hallway, shedding her invisibility as she ran.  She roared, jumping over the obstacles in her path.  Calling, she hear the deafening roar of the Horde behind her.  Too late... Far too late.  The first sign when they entered should have warned her.  It was too late!  With fear rattling in her chest, she tracked down her brothers.  They turned at her hurried flight, eyes wide.  Before they could speak, she was the tall form of a elf woman, eyes wide with panic.  "They knew we were coming.  There are too many, retreat. Now!" She cried, turning as the ground rumbled beneath the heavy steps of the charging Horde.

But it was far too late for that.  Breidaia felt it in her bones.  There was only one way out.  "Quickly, follow me.  I will hold them off while you make for the trees," She snapped, startling them all into action.  The shift to the giant bear form was the easiest for her.  The tokens of her rank rustled about her paws, the tribal markings ruffling in her fur.  She lopped through the door she had just entered from, taking a right to face the oncoming Horde.  Her brother gathered at her back, two staying with her, even when she snarled with rage.  They gave her a look she knew well, because she wore the same stubborn gaze at that moment.  Letting out a wuff of breath, she resigned to let them stay, seeing that the others had made it around the bend and disappeared. 'Goddess Bless,' She thought, turning her thoughts on the Horde.  She heard them coming and knew that she and the two flanking her would not make it out.  When they broke into view, she felt her rage building.

In the blink of an eye, an arrow took out the male on her left, hitting him high in the chest.  He toppled, and she set her jaw, before open her maw and sending out a challenging roar that centered their attention on her.  She saw a few tremble before she charged into the fray, quickly stunning and ripping the throat from an unlucky undead warrior.  She ducked the swing of the dangerous ax wielded by the tauren, taking a swipe that hit almost everyone in front and beside her.  A growl trickled from her mouth, taunting them.  She heard the death cry of the second male and snarled, enraged, swiping left and right, mauling anything that got in her way.  Fury ran through her veins, as her blood dotted her fur where slashes marked her flesh.  She started backing away, baiting and taunting them, beating down each coming again and again.  Some fell to the poison that was laced with her claws, the lacerations on their bodies edged with green pus.

The group started to back away, holding their weapons firmly but they were moving away.  Why?  They still out numbers her ten to one, yet they gave her wide berth.  With no vocal cords, she transformed, seeing their startled gazes.  "Fight me! Cowards!" She roared, gathering green energy in her palms and hurling a Wrath bolt into the group.  She knew they got the message when their eyes narrowed, before she felt a presence behind her.  She whirled in time to see a pommel coming down to smash her in the head.  She stared up at the large Tauren with glazing eyes, her last thoughts running through her head, 'Why didn't they kill me?'

Breidaia woke with a groggy shake of her head, clearing the stars that sprang in her eyes as she tried to lift her head too quickly.  She remembers the pommel of a sword coming down to smash into her skull, and tried to jump to her feet, dizziness be damn and couldn't.  She blinked, looking around and realizing she was bound.  The leather straps cut into her wrists, which in turn were tied firmly to the post that she was sitting against.  Her armor was gone, and her weapons... Which was very obviously left her in only her undershirt, which wasn't much coverage of her torso as it was, and her leggings and boots.  She had to snort, atleast she wasn't naked.  Did they expect to ransom her off?  These cretins would find it difficult to garner much gold from her people.  They wouldn't trade for her, they knew she had accepted Death long ago. 

Time passed slowly, and no one entered through what she assumed was the front of this hut they had stashed her in.  Upon further examination, which she had plenty of time to do... The place was stocked with whips, crops, knives and other things she wasn't quite sure she wanted to know what they were.  Torture looked to be the outcome of this kidnapping.  Her breath caught... And she pressed her lips into a thin line.  Torture it was then... She would accept it, and then Goddess granting... Pass into the Darkness when it was time.

The Frozen Queen(A Story excerpt)

You would not be able to look away if you saw her. She was radiant, eye catching and utterly aware of this fact. She wore her long, fiery mane of red hair in an elaborately braided knot, veiled with a gilded golden net that gleamed in the light. Her lids were dusted with bronze and gold- dark licks of kohl ringing the rim of her lavender blue eyes. Her face was regal with  high cheekbones and full, kissable lips. Her skin was pale as the bark of a willow tree, glowing like it was touched by the silver light of the moon. Moving, she was lovely, a long, swan-like body that was all long, graceful limbs.

Many a spurned suitor loved to gossip that her visage was stolen from another. Not many knew for sure, and I gather, if they did know they had been swiftly and efficiently silenced. Whether by death or something far more insidious- I dare not speculate.

The Queen’s beauty was maintained by many a slave and servant to keep her milky-white skin gleaming, and red hair lustrous. It was a task none dared fail at, else suffer the wrath unlike any other I have seen by man or woman. She surrounded herself with the most beautiful things and people, and we were no acceptation to being primped and made over to suit her tastes. If your skills were desired but your face was not- she had elaborate masks of all kinds commissioned by Masters of their craft. Do not be misguided
either… If you were to remove it, you would be punished until blood ran.

She called us her “flock,” on the obvious account of those ridiculous masks, and the costumes and garments she dressed us in. Nothing in her lifestyle could allow anyone to appear drab, or shapeless. It was a strange existence she condemned us to, with no thought to well being.

Her name was Morganna de Congelati, or the nickname whispered on the lips of her followers… The Frozen Queen. She never seemed to age, or grow any less beautiful. If anything, she became more so. Few knew her secrets, what kept her in her forever ageless beauty. I do, and I have seen the talismans in all their macabre glory.

Where we are her flock, her beautiful birds of paradise- she calls them her children. The morbid, creepy little figurines line the shelves of the inner rooms and more rooms like a disturbing parade. I swear they keen and cry out if you are alone among them for too long. For they are alive! Or rather, the mind and soul are trapped within their beautiful ceramic prisons. Morganna feeds on the collective souls, or energy as it were, of the trapped people. This is the source of her power.

I would not even begin to know the process of how she turns them into motionless tiny statues. Each time we have a visitor, if they fit her criteria, they disappear before a week’s time. It was always said that they had been seen by multiple servants (Or rather slaves) leaving from this or that gate days ago. Where they were paid, or simply too stupid to realize the truth, I try not to think about it.

Morganna collects other things, especially the beautiful ones. Few of her collection were obtained by coin, but brought to her by those far and wide as gifts to a bewitching goddess.. Sometimes even the possessions of the visitors turned statues would be sorted to be added to the castle’s décor, or dumped out the trash chute.

In all the years I have been here, which by my count is about fifteen in all, I have seen this collection of statues only grow. No one escapes, or on the other hand, comes in search of a way to free those trapped within their ceramic prisons. I am not even sure Morganna has allowed a single rumor to spread of her abilities or the powerful magic that she has harnessed. One of the few things people do speculate on are the origins of this woman. She was named for her grandmother, Morganna le Fey- Merlin’s Arch rival. This fact was enough to scare anyone out of their wits.

She does not seem to care, since she excels at the allure of beauty and ensorcelling people. Sometimes, I swear she is something akin to a snake charmer. Men and women alike fall at her feet to seek her favor. Must be part of her charm- beautiful as a rose and as deadly as a cobra. I would not want to see what happens behind a closed door when she decides she wants them forever. What I have been privy to is sometimes more than I can stand.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:50:08 AM by The Golden Touch »

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
Empty
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:30:22 AM by The Golden Touch »

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »
Updated.

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »
Updated Useful Links, and my Links.

Offline Darthvegeta800

Re: Ideas [Updated June 12th]
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »
Given your types of games, what do you think of:

- Drow/underdark settings?
- Knights/fantasy with a strong Arthurian edge?
- Antiquity/Middle Ages with furry species?

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »
Thank you for the interest! ^ ^

o1.  Always good [I'm a fan of the Drizzt series].
o2.  I am not sure about the Knights/fantasy, but I am willing to try.  I do not know if you have ever read the Protector of the Small, about Alanna?
o3.  I think I would be a little more comfortable with another type of game.

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 08:46:55 PM »
Updated-  Added Blood and Tequila to my Current Games.

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 08:36:14 AM »
Hmmm not sure. Give me a little poke and we'll see what we can come up with miss. I'm in exams atm. But i can brainstorm already.

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »
Will do. ^ ^

Re: Ideas [Updated June 13th]
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »

Re: Ideas [Updated June 13th]
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 02:00:47 AM »
Updated.  Posted in No Place for a Woman, Forward to the Past, and The Jackal and the Lioness.

Re: Ideas [Updated June 14th]
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 05:17:28 AM »
Updated.  Posted in Blood and Tequila.

One more game to go.

Re: Ideas [Updated June 14th]
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 12:44:34 PM »
Updated.  Added Indiana Jones and the Sword of Aries to my Current Game list.

Re: Ideas [Updated June 15th]
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 01:19:29 AM »
Separated Games into Two player and group.  Added two group games, and posted in all my two player games. ^ ^

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 01:47:04 AM »
Posted in the Lay of Ghosts Saga thread. ^ ^  I think that's everything.

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 04:56:41 PM »
I am still taking all ideas.  ^ ^ 

My preference is Forum Roleplay.  I just do not have the time to use my messengers that much.

Re: Ideas [Updated June 19th]
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 03:50:13 PM »
Updated. Added Blackmail Bodyguard to my group games.

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 01:03:29 AM »
Updated.  Posted in The Jackal and the Lioness, and Blackmail Bodyguard.

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 01:26:28 AM »
Added a Drow Phrase Translator to my Useful Links.

Re: Ideas [Updated April 5th] [Tentatively Open]
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 11:22:22 PM »
Updated beginning post with an attention notice.  Please keep it in mind!

Re: Ideas [Updated April 6th] [Open]
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 09:55:46 PM »
Added Case 479- The Complete Files to my Two Player games.