You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 05:06:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o  (Read 20457 times)

Offline The Golden Touch

Re: WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2010, 05:22:17 PM »
Hahahaahahaha. ^ ^

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2010, 05:29:34 PM »
Of course I've always wondered why the Orcs and Taurens accepted the Undead to begin with. But then I'm biased. It seems like 90% of the undead on my server are tools. (Rogues flagging PVP and hopping up and down on your bobber while you're fishing.. like I didn't notice the 5 other rogues around me.. camping graveyards in groups of four or more. Hmm.. maybe it's just undead rogues.. the mages seem content on eating your corpse and moving on)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »
Well.....I think the reason why Orcs and Tauren 'accept' the undead is because they had basically no force in Kalimdor to keep the Alliance in Check...plus the Undead have numbers..and they just keep getting more. o-o

Offline Zakharra

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 12:11:17 PM »
.Besides half the Horde are evil. (Yeah I'm looking at you Blood Elves and Undead.) 

++Hold's up the Blood Elf and Undead's Dick Chaney Fanclub cards as examples.++

Hey, hey, hey there!  Just because my mana tap brings the boys to the yard does NOT mean I'm evil.  /pout

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »

Hey, hey, hey there!  Just because my mana tap brings the boys to the yard does NOT mean I'm evil.  /pout

Points to the Dick Chaney fancily membership card. 

Offline Alzire

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2010, 12:29:16 PM »
That I actually downloaded the beta files to play with Model Viewer is probably a sign I can't wait, huh? Used half my Internet cap for the month doing it, too.

Offline Kurzyk

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around a Tauren paladin. o.O I seriously don't see that at all.

I'm looking forward to goblins.  ;D

Offline Falanor

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »
I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around a Tauren paladin. o.O I seriously don't see that at all.

I'm looking forward to goblins.  ;D

Brings a whole new meaning to 'Holy Cow!', doesn't it?

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »
My husband already has the name HolyCow reserved for Cata for our server. ^ ^

Offline Falanor

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2010, 01:09:39 PM »
Nice!  Always good to have some sort of Sacred Bovine on a server.   O:)

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »
I have not tried a Tauren paladin yet, but then I really loathe the starting area for Taurens.  After I test out some more of the instances with my drood, I probably will.

Offline Falanor

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2010, 01:38:36 PM »
Yeah, I've always hated that place.  It's wickedly expansive and there is nothing there.  Was really irritating.  Then you walk into that brier patch with the boar men and you can't help but run into twenty of them back to back.  Hopefully whatever causes the Cataclysm will smack the Tauren area squarely in the jaw and make it better...somehow...

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2010, 02:27:30 PM »
Yeah, I've always hated that place.  It's wickedly expansive and there is nothing there.  Was really irritating.  Then you walk into that brier patch with the boar men and you can't help but run into twenty of them back to back.  Hopefully whatever causes the Cataclysm will smack the Tauren area squarely in the jaw and make it better...somehow...

I'm hoping ALL the original zones get a rebalance and revamp. The BE/Dran zones are so much better and well laid out.  The impending relocation of the troll and gnome starting areas seems promising. 

Offline Falanor

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »
I'm hoping ALL the original zones get a rebalance and revamp. The BE/Dran zones are so much better and well laid out.  The impending relocation of the troll and gnome starting areas seems promising.

From what I've read the whole world is getting a treatment.  They want to implement the zoning feature from the DK's so that the world alters as you play, which I'm totally down for.  Hopefully the little gnomes get a New Gnomeregan location or something.  Those bastards need to stop being refugees and have their own culture-base for a change.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 04:06:38 PM by Falanor »

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2010, 04:08:04 PM »
From what I've read the whole world is getting a treatment.  They want to implement the zoning feature from the DK's so that the world alters as you play, which I'm totally down for.  Hopefully the little gnomes get a New Gnomeregan location or something.  Those bastards need to stop being refugees and have their own culture-base for a change.

Well from what I've read of the fall of Gnomer.. only like 10% of the species survives at this point.

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2010, 05:40:41 PM »
Gnomes will be reclaiming the top part of Gnomer....but the Underground portion will remain as a dungeon..which is going to be hilarious to hear about new players that were exploring and got greeted by the "Welcome Trogg".

I wish Blizzard would give us a release date..but I guess they are saving that for Blizzcon....>_> despite saying they wanted to have Cata out BEFORE Blizzcon this year. >_>

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2010, 11:47:17 PM »
BTW...speaking of WoW..I managed to catch the Level80 Elite Tauren Chieftain concert at Shattrah today.

It. Was. Awesome. o3o

Here's the song that plays, along with the models..in Model-Viewer, I think:

Storm, Earth and Fire

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2010, 01:07:31 AM »
I've got Direbrew's Remote and get to see them at the Grim Guzzler all the time. ;)

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2010, 01:08:40 AM »
I've got Direbrew's Remote and get to see them at the Grim Guzzler all the time. ;)
T-T..I want it...

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2010, 12:34:48 PM »
Shut. Down.EVERYTHING!

The Cata Collectors edition has been..revealed!:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/features/collector.html

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2010, 02:27:25 PM »
That is ONE UGLY pet. :D

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2010, 09:05:03 PM »
It's Deathwing, the Breaker of Worlds!

Any who call him ugly, he just eats! o3o

..and I dun care..I'm getting the collectors edition..I've wanted to get a collectors edition of WoW for a long time now...and I'm not missing this one. >_<

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2010, 09:33:04 PM »
That's not a CHIN, it's a SNOWPLOW!

Offline The Golden Touch

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2010, 10:20:45 PM »
-Notes to get collector's edition-

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »
That's not a CHIN, it's a SNOWPLOW!

And the collectors edition also comes with an Exclusive pet!

JAY LENO! :D