Hi everyone! So, after several months on E and seeing my lack of a post count, I have finally decided to corral all my rp ideas and desires into one post and see what comes out of it! :)
My Ons and Offs
are finally linked in my signature as well. Read them before posting/PMing please :)
I've also now added links to my current stories. These may help with other ideas not currently in this extensive list :)
**NEW** If taking canon characters out of there canonical states is not your thing, that is perfectly fine. I am always up for original characters, alternate versions, and noncanon of any of the worlds I have listed in the ideas below!Fantasy
1) Shannara - Gathering of a new Druid council. This can be done one of many ways. An example would be the usual lone Druid in the world helping protect the lands as usual, with the goal of a new council to reunite the Four Lands. The twist here, though, is that Druid finds love in one way or another, so procreation is now an option as well. This has the potential to be a harem RP, though not in the typical sense. ***Looking for someone who has read most of the series and knows it rather well.***
2) Wheel of Time - An all encompassing RP with many pairings in a partially alternate timeline. The focal point will be Nynaeve x Elayne. It will show the growth of their relationship from friendship into lovers. And along the way both will have other partners. There will be other pairings as well.
3) Wheel of Time - Rand x Elayne x Min x Aviendha. I have always wondered what it would be like to have three wives. What would they do in their spare time without the man in the relationship? Despite it being kind of obvious, I would like to explore their relationships with each other, as pairs, trios and all together. I would play Rand and one of the three women. When that wife interacts with Rand, I'll obviously play Rand :)
4) Wheel of Time - Moiraine x Rand, Mat, Perrin, and/or Egwene. Just after the group leaves the Two Rivers, Moiraine teaches the younglings about life. She also has a desire to teach one or many of them the simple pleasures of life. What complications or strains would this put on one or all of them? It would be interesting to explore.
5) Harry Potter - Harry x Hermione x Ginny - Each of the three friends has feelings for the other two. They wish to act upon those feelings, and they do. Eventually they come together as a triad. This would chronicle their descent into hedonism and ascent into perfect love.TAKEN
6) Forgotten Realms (with planeswalking and spelljamming) - Xandar is a moon elf cleric of Mielikki. He has been ever since the goddess called him forth from the outskirts of being a ranger to serve her more directly. And since she revealed to him his true lineage: That he is truly her son. More surprisingly perhaps is who his father was. A mist dragon by nature, a ranger at heart, and truly devoted to his patron deity. On his deathbed, the goddess of the woods granted him the dying wish of having a son. From her hands, and some of his blood, she divinely created this boy. Now Xandar knows the truth, everything about his past.
But wait. The man has a sister named Sonara. Also conceived divinely, but for a different purpose, by a different process. A triumverate of goddesses united their wills to create Sonara. Aerdrie Faenya, Mielikki and Eilistraee, through a combined effort for reasons still unknown made this tall half drow, half avariel. She faithfully serves as a cleric of Eilistraee, paying homage to her other two creators.
Something is amiss in the world. The evil deities are lashing out, and Xandar hears the call from his mother to protect his only sister. She must be harried away to stay alive for a reason that she has yet to reveal to him. I'd like for Xandar and Sonara to grow closer to each other through their proximity to only each other for long stretches of time, from the stresses of being on the run from more powerful beings.
7) Forgotten Realms - Laeral Silverhand has heard of your interest, albeit minimal, in the Soaring Throne of the Witch-Queen, how you would bring Stornanter back to its former glory. She has petitioned you that if you can lead a small party of adventurers to retrieve the throne from the clutches of the kraken and Chosen of Umberlee, Slarkrethrel, that she will aid you in every way possible to refound her ancient realm. But only if ye be good at heart and noble in your word and purpose. Long has she held in a portion of her mind the shame of failing her people when Mystra took her away for years. (Any class make up is fine. I would like this to be a one on one with each player playing two characters, and maybe a few NPCs here and there, including a possible cameo from Lady Arunsun or even Mystra herself. The characters will be between levels 18 and 25, as this is going to be an epic journey and battle.)
8) Forgotten Realms - Oluevaera Estelda, better known as The Srinshee
, and her apprentice Lady Arcana Elestar
are both baelnorn. They are also the only two baelnorn to recapture their original beauty and youth. Both are deep in age, beauty and knowledge. Now with Myth Drannor returned to its former glory, the Srinshee has returned. The old sparks have returned as well. Despite being undead, both women are fully functioning, as is seen in Lady Arcana's son, Nil'Anoron. The desire is there. Will the teacher and apprentice rekindle what they had so long ago? ***Must know Forgotten Realms rather well.
9) Lord of the Rings - Arwen x Galadriel. I would like to play Arwen in this, seeing as she is the younger, less powerful of the two. Their relationship would be secret and forbidden, as they are direct descendants of each other. This could make for some interesting twists and turns.
10) Lord of the Rings - Faramir x Eowyn. I would like to see how their relationship blossoms and works in the beginning of the Fourth Age. Is Eowyn ruling Rohan, or is her brother Eomer? Does he approve of her relationship with a Captain of Gondor? Where do they reside now that the King has reclaimed the throne of Gondor?
11) Sword of Truth - I have read enough of the series to know and understand how a Mord-Sith operates. I'd like to at least start out, if not further continue, like Richard and Denna's first encounter. And perhaps further this with a rogue Mord-Sith, who uses her abilities on her partner for both of their sexual gratifications.
12) Eragon - Eragon x Nasuada. What if Eragon had succumbed to the exotic, dark-skinned beauty and strong woman that Nasuada is? This would chronicle that. (NOTE: Eragon is 16 in this story.)
13) Eragon - Arya x Nasuada. Nasuada has had her eye on the lovely elven woman ever since she could remember. She has grown into a strong, good-hearted woman. Something that Eragon could not compare with. Will she be willing to attempt a relationship with the still-enigmatic elf? Or will she be spurned like Eragon on so many occasions?Sci-Fi
1) Star Trek - Simply put I have always wanted to do an RP pairing of Deana Troi x Lwaxana Troi. It has always bothered me that I could not find anyone to RP it. But if there is a #1 craving for me to RP, this is it. Details can be hashed out as far as plot goes :)
2) Star Wars - Adriav Yahja is a Jedi knight. He has been a stalwart in the Order for quite some time. But he is also a Zeltron. He has learned to suppress his race's sexual tendencies and urges. Though, as of recently, the dark ghosts of Adriav's past have come back to haunt him in dreams. He finds himself on the brink of breaking his own moral code. Can he beat it out, or perhaps find a better balance to his nature and his morals? This could go anywhere. I'd really like to explore his mind, see how he reacts to encounters, perhaps even have him find love in some way, shape or form.
3) Star Wars - Rumors have gone around the port city of something stalking people in the dead of night. Victims are strewn lifeless across the city with one thing missing. Their brains. The whispers claim a vampire has been seen, but are there truly such things in the universe? It must be unheard of. But in actuality it is not. A young girl without any eyes has fallen victim to her own inner cravings. Half Anzati and half Miralukan, this girl is naturally Force-sensitive, and her inner Anzati urges to feed leave her senseless to prey on hapless victims that are also strong in the Force. A Jedi has been dispatched to the area to see what can be done about all the killings.
4) Star Wars - Mara Jade x Luke x Leia - Luke Skywalker had defeated his father and killed the Emperor. But the first clone of the Emperor rises to power quickly, and his Hand, Mara Jade, is sent to bring the young Skywalker. In her intel she is also warned of his sister, Leia. Instead of capturing him, Mara takes advantage of the situation and preys upon Leia, seducing her, inciting in her the hidden worry and rage. Soon Leia is brought to the Emperor and made to be a Hand as well. Both are sent to confront, seduce and retrieve the male Skywalker to join their ranks.Anime/Manga
1) Bleach - Kousetsu was an orphan that was found by Captains Ukitake and Kyouraku. They took her back to the Seireitei and taught her all the goods and bads of how to be a shinigami. Growing up, Kousetsu turned into a fine woman, considering both of these captains her uncles. Now she has risen to the 3rd Seat in the 4th Squad. She is a healer at heart, but can be deadly nonetheless. Why does the 4th Squad not have more like her? She also has a secret. Like Ikkaku, she also has a bankai that not many know about. If it were to be discovered, things would change in her little world. Kousetsu will be paired a female.
2) Bleach - Ise Nanao is seen by many simply as a bookworm, very good at what she does. Perhaps even too good at what she does. But there are those that have true feelings for her, starting with her Captain, Kyouraku Shunsui. Others wish to be with her, but are too intimidated to even make an attempt at her. That heavy book she always carries is rather intimidating too. Will she ever find love?
3) Trinity Blood - Abel Nightroad x Caterina Sforza. They are old friends, and she is his superior. They know each other well enough to not be embarrassed by deeper feelings for the other. What if they decided to take that next step? Human and Crusnik. Can they coexist together?
4) Sailor Moon - Anything goes here (in accordance with my O/Os, of course). I am just looking for something in the Sailor Moon universe. It does not have to be any of the characters that we know. It does not even need to be in the same solar system. Just something that has a good plot, and isn't all f/f sex. Though there's nothing wrong with that lol.Horror
1) World of Darkness - What would happen if a Bastet and a Kindred bonded with each other? Imagine the taboos that would cross through both societies. It would be amazing to play something like this out to see where it went, other than untimely death on one or both parties' parts.
2) World of Darkness - Salma is a Toreador antitribu. She is a high ranking lieutenant in the Sabbat, but is seeking change or reformation within the group. If she cannot have this, she seeks to destroy it from with and/or flee for a better unlife outside their confines. I would play Salma, best paired with another female of any kind. Kindred or not, doesn't matter. Something sparks her desire for change/destruction/flight.
3) Merry Gentry - Alright, so this is more fantasy horror, than horror, but I thought it would fit better here than anywhere else. So! Going on the ideas of the Seelie and Unseelie within the Merry Gentry series, the Queen of the Seelie has a personal assassin and bodyguard that none-too-many know of. He is a close and dear friend to the Queen. In a night of passion, he impregnates her. This means he is to become the King. And to complicate things even further.....by fate, two of their other friends are now pregnant by him as well. One is a high-ranking royal guard, and the other is the royal seer. Law dictates that he is now married to those he gives a child, no matter how rare a baby is during this time. Setting can take place during low fertility or high fertility. The general, common, rule is one man and one woman. But as stated, law says differently in these rare situations. I will play the assassin and either the royal guard or the royal seer, the other will play the other two. I will assume the role of one of the player's characters if they interact more deeply than conversation. This will include f/f.Other
None currently.Current Stories
- New Horizons
- The Herald-Mage
- Securing the Family Powers
- La Belle et La BÍte
- Grail Wars
- The Gods Approve
- Bonds of Birth
- Bound by Tradition, Freed by Passion
- Love's Fires Amplified
- Dark PathOn Hold
- The Land of Twilight