For non-gestalt game:
2. Name: Ansalia Vangelica Crystalis
3. Class: Paladin...will try to emphasize the healing aspect in case our group lacks a cleric or druid
4. Bio: (will add more detail I know more about the setting and initial location)
Reared as a foster daughter of a temple to whatever god/dess in this setting is most similar to Lathander
, Forgotten Realms god of spring, dawn, birth, renewal, creativity, youth, vitality, self-perfection and athletics - sort of an Apollo-like god of sun and virility.
When she began to feel different and question herself at puberty (even moreso than most people do), one of the priestesses revealed that she was actually her birth-mother, and her father had been an aasimar (celestial-blooded) paladin; Ansalia then decided to follow in his footsteps. She trained with the present generation of temple knights, and joined a few adventures and campaigns after coming of age.
She has recently reached the stage where she is expected to go off on her own to individualize her ethos and skills.
5. Make herself worth in the eyes of her god, her temple, and her father (if he still lives; maybe find him too). Spread good and optimism and a love of excellence.
6. Very sensual, can seem shy at first but is very flirtatious once she likes someone.
Enjoys or would enjoy almost all lesbian activity, and M/F with the right male. Can be dominant in a nice, 'teaching' way with other F's, especially innocent F's, or submissive with more worldy F's. Probably more submissive for M/F's. Despite being a paladin, Lathander's (or whomever's) ethos is very open (he's basically Faerun's male god of fertility), and she'd not a prude or thinks sex is sinful. She may still be a virgin to men because she's just never found the right guy yet, but will likely have some F/F activity in her past.
7. I'm quite willing to help others; I've DMed myself before and am used to it. Main caveat is that I prefer to help people who seem to be making a good faith effort to help themselves, i.e. learn, and who seem like they'll actually stick with the RP and roleplay and make use of my help. I don't want to be the messenger to gets shot when I inform someone I'm helping that their uber build runs afoul of some rule or is from a broken splatbook.