2. Name: Ilythyrra ('Lyth' or 'Ly'?)
3. Class: Ranger / Scout
4. Bio: Reared amongst a deep-forest dwelling clan of wood ('copper') elves who might seem primitive or impoverished to more urbane human eyes, Ilythyrra learned the minimalist yet richly cultured traditions and disciplines of her people. For the feeding and defense of the tribe, she learned of hunting and scouting through the cathedral-like forests, to fight or fell prey with the traditional elven bow, sword, and more primitive weapons. Ilythyrra took well to her tribe's tradition of using their long elven lifespans to take an impassive and meditative view of the world. Eventually she felt within her very soul the power of nature, and the sublime thrill of the divine touch of the elven god of archers and the wilds. With a mix of impatience,a desire to learn more about the wider world, and other stirrings within herself, Ilythyrra finally chose to journey further afield from her home, accompanied only by a special hawk she had befriended and trained, and a simple horse. Such was sometimes a coming-of-age practice of elves who sought to prove themselves in more dramatic ways.
5. Goals: Gain greater self-awareness and skill of body and learn about the wider world.
6. Proclivities: Very sensual, can seem shy at first but is very flirtatious once she likes someone.
Enjoys or would enjoy almost all lesbian activity, and M/F with the right male. Can be dominant in a nice, 'teaching' way with other F's, especially innocent F's, or submissive with more worldly F's. Probably more submissive for M/F's. She may still be a virgin to men because she's just never found the right guy yet, but will likely have some F/F activity in her past.
7. Teaching: I'm quite willing to help others; I've DMed myself before and am used to it. Main caveat is that I prefer to help people who seem to be making a good faith effort to help themselves, i.e. learn, and who seem like they'll actually stick with the RP and roleplay and make use of my help.
Ilythyrra, wood elf ranger-3 scout-3
Medium Humanoid (elf)
Hit Dice: 6d8+6 (54 hp)
Speed: 40 ft.
Armor Class: 18 (+4 Dex, +4 armor), touch 14, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+9
Attack: greatsword +10 melee (2d6+6/19-20) or longbow +10 ranged (1d8+4/x3) or shortsword +9 melee (1d6+4/19-20)
Full Attack: greatsword +10 melee (2d6+6/19-20) or longbow +10 or +8/+8 ranged (1d8+4/x3) or shortsword +9 melee (1d6+4/19-20)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: favored enemy (arcanists +4, undead +2), skirmish (+2d6, +2 AC)
Special Qualities: battle fortitude +1, elf traits, fast movement +10', trackless step, trapfinding, uncanny dodge, wild empathy +2
Saves: Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +4 (+6 vs enchantment)
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8
Skills: Balance +6, Disable Device +10, Hide +16, Jump +6, Knowledge (nature) +8, Listen +13, Move Silently +16, Search +12, Spot +13, Survival +11 (+13 above ground natural or following tracks, +15 both), Tumble +13
Feats: Endurance, Improved Skirmish, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Swift Hunter, Track
Alignment: Neutral good
Deity: Solonor Thelandira (elven god of archery and hunting), unless of course campaign setting has a different elven pantheon
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan
Possession:mw comp. longbow (Str rating +4), quiver with 100 cold iron arrows and 20 silver arrows, mw greatsword, warhammer, javelin (often used as a walking stick), shortsword, 6 throwing axes, mithril chain shirt, grappling hook and 100' of silk rope, thin bedroll and rain tarp, one tenday of rations, flint and tinder, 3 sunrods, two scout's outfits, one silk elven gown, forest camouflage rain cloak (mw tool for hide), soft padded elven footwear (mw tool for move silently), map of the known world, canteen, light warhorse and military saddle, 100 gp
Wood elf traits:
Immunity to sleep spells and effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects. (Not reflected in the saving throw modifiers given here.)
Weapon Proficiency: Elves are automatically proficient with the longsword, rapier, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, and composite shortbow.
+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
+2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 Str, -2 Int
Battle Fortitute (Ex): +1 bonus to Fortitude saves and initiative checks
Skrmish (Ex): deals an extra +2d6 damage on a turn when she moves at least 10', and gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC, or +4d6 damage and +3 bonus to AC when she moves at least 20' (Improved Skirmish). N/A with a medium/heavy armor, medium/heavy loud, or against creatures immune to precision damage (undead, constructs, oozes ,plants, incorporeal creatures).
Trackless Step (Ex): may choose to leave no tracks
Uncanny Dodge (Ex): retains Dex bonus to AC when otherwise flat-footed (but not
Skill synergy notes: +2 Balance and Jump (from Tumble), +2 Knowledge(Nature) (from Survival), +2 Survival in aboveground natural environments (from Knowledge(nature)) or following tracks (from Search)