You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:09:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Revamped but Not Forgotten. Wonders Aplenty and Sights Unlike Any! (MF, FF, etc)  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Vergil1989Topic starter

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
IMPORTANT UPDATE

First off, I'm going to try and take this slow, but I am thinking about coming back and hanging out like I used to around here.  That said, I'm also trying to concentrate on my fanfiction stuff, so I'll likely do that more than this, so delays are to be expected more than usual most likely.  Meaning I probably won't post every chance I get like I normally did lol.  Seriously, I tend to post anytime my muse kicks in or I have a particularly active partner.  Also, I want to apologize for disappearing on everyone, again, but RL got pretty rough, to say the least.  More  on that can be found in my A/A page, but I am thinking about coming back, but for now I'll likely be very selective about any stories and stuff I get into.  Thanks for understanding folks!

A few rules to consider first though, if you'll bear with me.  You came this far so I take it you are intrigued if nothing else.  Anyway, here goes.

Rule 1;  I do have an RL life just like everyone else, and of late it's been a little rough.  So, I do offer fair warning now.  If I disappear for any extended amount of time, it's because certain events, (check A/A page for more details,) have not worked out and I won't be able to get to a comp for some time.  For now, things are alright though so hopefully that won't be an issue anytime soon.

Rule 2;  I don't do straight sex or endless smut stories.  I love details, character driven, plot oriented stories of considerable length.  Posts should be a minimum of two paragraphs, five sentences a piece.  More is always welcome, but I understand RL and time restrictions, time differences, and stuff like that.

Rule 3;  Grammar is also a must for me.  I can take a few mistakes here and there, but please PLEASE try to be intelligible.  There's a spell checker here on E as well as on any MS Word program.  Use it, it's not that hard.  I won't be a grammar Nazi or anything but I do expect some level of coherency is all.  Is that too much to ask for?

Rule 4;  Chances are I'm going to want what I have listed already over something that's down in my general interests.  I'm merely saying this now because I hate to disappoint people lol.  Still, thanks for the interest and hope to hear from ya soon regardless!

Rule 5;  The most important rule of all.  HAVE FUN!  "Pulls out party poppers and whirly gig things."  Lol, joking aside there, I do hope that no matter where we go from here, that we are able to enjoy ourselves to the fullest.  Now, to the stories!

IMPORTANT!

I've come to realize that other than a few rare instances which I can number on one hand, most of the stories I've been asking for solo wise have been rather lack luster of late, and always seem to die off due to an inability to come up with anything because either A, the posts are abysmally small, or B, they are of a quality that is rather...lacking unfortunately.  I hate starting up a promising story, especially if it's something I've been craving, only to be unable to continue because I can't think of anything to put up in reply.  To that end, I think I might have to start asking for writing samples, just to see what it is I'm getting into.  If you can't impress me, then it's probably best we don't even start a story together.  So, PM me a sample first of whatever comes to mind and if I like what I see, then I'll be happy to continue plotting.  ;D  I know I'm not the best writer by any means but even my more smut filled ideas have some plot and development thought into them.  I just want to be given a challenge, is that too much to ask for?  :P

Regarding Systems

A quick side note before I forget.  I'm actually hoping to learn a little more about system gaming.  I have VERY limited experience with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 5th edition, but not nearly enough to feel even slightly comfortable with trying to do without a very patient GM.  I've also recently gotten into Vampire the Masquerade related stuff, but I haven't even played a game of it so my experience there is pretty much a big fat zero.  Still, I AM curious about it, so it's not impossible to bring up, let alone a few other system ideas of similar content most likely.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  See ya!

And now, for the stories.

DnD inspired game:  CRAVING!

I've been looking for a DnD system game, having gotten hooked, again, on Critical Role and all the awesome stories from Vox Machina.  I unfortuantely have very little to no experience with the game, but I DO know the world of DnD, the Forgotten Realms mostly, but I love Exandria for obvious reasons.  I do have some character ideas, but no sheets drawn up, but after discovering the Myth Weavers' website, where you can make sheets and other stuff from what little I've seen, I'd be more willing to give this a shot.  Anyway, if any patient, willing DMs are out there, I'd be happy to talk shop.  Anyway, see ya!

Welcome to Eden;  Extreme just to keep our options open.

Basically, if you've seen the .Hack series, Sword Art Online, or any game/show along those lines, you'll get the general idea for Eden, except with a few twists.  The game world filters into reality in the long term, at least, that's what I had hoped to achieve.  Never got that far in any great detail, but essentially, VR technology has gone viral, so to speak, taking over the world like any powerful tech you'd expect, allowing for huge, awesome games to be felt as if you were really there.

Link to old group game.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137350.msg6140722#msg6140722

Link to old solo game.  (This actually worked out better than I thought it would.)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193223.0

Released;  NC-Exotic to Extreme

Basic idea is that a succubus has been trapped in a special magically constructed prison, locked in a void like dimension since she was too powerful to kill for good.  She was manipulative, seductive, and powerful enough to stand on her own against more than her share of opponents.  But she preferred to have others do her fighting for her, vastly preferring to out think her enemies, to outmaneuver them by turning allies against each other, or gaining their undivided loyalty for her personal gain and pleasure.  But betrayal saw an end to her rule before she could complete her quest for dominance over the mortal realm.  Now, thousands of years later, her name, her corruptive influence forgotten, someone is about to make the mistake of unleashing her again.

Marvel/DC related craving:  Bondage, possible transformation/futa, etc

I'd be interested in mixing these normally separate worlds into one place, bringing characters and stuff together as we see fit.  I don't have anything set in stone, but I'm all for any number of DC and Marvel characters getting hot and heavy lol.  Of course sticking to just one world or the other is also possible, but just thought I'd throw this out there.  You can blame Vergil Tanner for this craving in any event lol.

Crossover ideas.

Over on Fanfiction.Net, I have a well known reputation for being able to combine two different fandoms together in new, interesting ways.  Sometimes it's as simple as throwing a few characters into another world all together, while sometimes I think of a way to unite their respective worlds in usually believable ways.  Either they already were part of the same space, or they were just in the next planet over.  Whatever the case, this section is dedicated to my more outlandish ideas I've had pop up into my twisted imagination.  While the idea of crossing over fandoms is hardly unique, this is just a few of my own twists.

Fandoms I enjoy

Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Star Wars
Game of Thrones
Digimon
Pokémon
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Bioshock
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10
X-Com
Young Justice
Justice League
Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender.  (Duh lol.)
Yu-Gi-Oh  (Not Zexal)
Marvel
DC
Stargate  (Definitely not Universe.)
Dungeons and Dragons
Firefly/Serenity
Babylon 5
NCIS
The Matrix

Hentai I enjoy:

Bible Black and Bible Black Origins (Not New Testament)
Angel Blade and Angel Blade Punish
Dark Love
Angel of Darkness
Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku (Not Etsu)
Viper GTS
Immorality
Hell Knight Ingrid
Discipline and Discipline Zero
Armored Knight Iris
Starless
Living Sex Toy Delivery
Taimanin Asagi
Mahou Shouju Ai

This list is vastly incomplete.  I'll likely add a few more as time progresses.  For now though, it's a start.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:37:02 AM by Vergil1989 »

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated my list of cravings a bit and added a list of fandoms I enjoy.  I also included a note about system gaming as well.  Feel free to peruse and see if anything strikes your interest.  See ya!

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Just a bump, might add or take away a couple ideas, haven't decided yet.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Edited out some old stories, added a craving for a DnD inspired game.  Feel free to PM me!

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated my page, hoping to get a new Marvel/DC inspired story.