You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 18, 2017, 11:19:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Revamped but Not Forgotten. Wonders Aplenty and Sights Unlike Any! (MF, FF, etc)  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Vergil1989Topic starter

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
IMPORTANT UPDATE

First off, I'm going to try and take this slow, but I am thinking about coming back and hanging out like I used to around here.  That said, I'm also trying to concentrate on my fanfiction stuff, so I'll likely do that more than this, so delays are to be expected more than usual most likely.  Meaning I probably won't post every chance I get like I normally did lol.  Seriously, I tend to post anytime my muse kicks in or I have a particularly active partner.  Also, I want to apologize for disappearing on everyone, again, but RL got pretty rough, to say the least.  More  on that can be found in my A/A page, but I am thinking about coming back, but for now I'll likely be very selective about any stories and stuff I get into.  Thanks for understanding folks!

A few rules to consider first though, if you'll bear with me.  You came this far so I take it you are intrigued if nothing else.  Anyway, here goes.

Rule 1;  I do have an RL life just like everyone else, and of late it's been a little rough.  So, I do offer fair warning now.  If I disappear for any extended amount of time, it's because certain events, (check A/A page for more details,) have not worked out and I won't be able to get to a comp for some time.  For now, things are alright though so hopefully that won't be an issue anytime soon.

Rule 2;  I don't do straight sex or endless smut stories.  I love details, character driven, plot oriented stories of considerable length.  Posts should be a minimum of two paragraphs, five sentences a piece.  More is always welcome, but I understand RL and time restrictions, time differences, and stuff like that.

Rule 3;  Grammar is also a must for me.  I can take a few mistakes here and there, but please PLEASE try to be intelligible.  There's a spell checker here on E as well as on any MS Word program.  Use it, it's not that hard.  I won't be a grammar Nazi or anything but I do expect some level of coherency is all.  Is that too much to ask for?

Rule 4;  Chances are I'm going to want what I have listed already over something that's down in my general interests.  I'm merely saying this now because I hate to disappoint people lol.  Still, thanks for the interest and hope to hear from ya soon regardless!

Rule 5;  The most important rule of all.  HAVE FUN!  "Pulls out party poppers and whirly gig things."  Lol, joking aside there, I do hope that no matter where we go from here, that we are able to enjoy ourselves to the fullest.  Now, to the stories!

IMPORTANT!

I've come to realize that other than a few rare instances which I can number on one hand, most of the stories I've been asking for solo wise have been rather lack luster of late, and always seem to die off due to an inability to come up with anything because either A, the posts are abysmally small, or B, they are of a quality that is rather...lacking unfortunately.  I hate starting up a promising story, especially if it's something I've been craving, only to be unable to continue because I can't think of anything to put up in reply.  To that end, I think I might have to start asking for writing samples, just to see what it is I'm getting into.  If you can't impress me, then it's probably best we don't even start a story together.  So, PM me a sample first of whatever comes to mind and if I like what I see, then I'll be happy to continue plotting.  ;D  I know I'm not the best writer by any means but even my more smut filled ideas have some plot and development thought into them.  I just want to be given a challenge, is that too much to ask for?  :P

Regarding Systems

A quick side note before I forget.  I'm actually hoping to learn a little more about system gaming.  I have VERY limited experience with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 5th edition, but not nearly enough to feel even slightly comfortable with trying to do without a very patient GM.  I've also recently gotten into Vampire the Masquerade related stuff, but I haven't even played a game of it so my experience there is pretty much a big fat zero.  Still, I AM curious about it, so it's not impossible to bring up, let alone a few other system ideas of similar content most likely.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  See ya!

And now, for the stories.

DnD inspired game:

I've been looking for a DnD system game, having gotten hooked, again, on Critical Role and all the awesome stories from Vox Machina.  I unfortunately have very little to no experience with the game, but I DO know the world of DnD, the Forgotten Realms mostly, but I love Exandria for obvious reasons.  I do have some character ideas, but no sheets drawn up, but after discovering the Myth Weavers' website, where you can make sheets and other stuff from what little I've seen, I'd be more willing to give this a shot.  Anyway, if any patient, willing DMs are out there, I'd be happy to talk shop.  Anyway, see ya!

Destiny inspired idea.  (Romance, long term, sci fi post apocalyptic story.  War and violence of various sorts to be expected given the setting.)

I actually have a Youtuber who has an amazing amount of lore on his account, all gathered from the game or the Grimiore Cards, to blame for this and a CYOA story I have going called Destiny:  Forging One's Own Fate, to blame for this lol.  But the basic idea is simple enough.  The general idea is that we're a couple of Guardians trying to make our own way through this war torn universe while facing beings able to reshape the laws of physics, time, even reality itself seemingly at a mere whim.  But as any student of the lore knows, Guardians, with their Light, are able to change their own fate, to fight for their right to exist, and to shape their destiny and those around them through their sheer force of will and the Light that resides within every being, no matter how seemingly insignificant.  When facing beings of the likes of Hive Ascendant in the form of Oryx, the Taken King, the various Vex combat frames, and worse, the Darkness, the paracasual counterpart to the Traveler itself, such power will be the only thing between salvation and the complete extinction of everything we hold dear.

While I love Exos, (especially Cayde-6 which is portrayed beautifully by Nathan Fillion), I'd rather stick to humans and Awokens as far as main characters are concerned.  Beyond that, so long as it's not an M/M pairing, (I have no dislike for such things I just don't feel comfortable trying to write such things out is all), I'm good with whatever in most respects.  :D  Beyond that, side characters and random people can be whoever we need, but I simply ask that we do the best we can to bring this desolate, bleak future to life as best we can.  And despite the fact every enemy race out there will be looking to kill us dead and with finality, they are not the mindless drones you'd expect at a glance since most of their stories are tragic tales not so dissimilar to humanity's own.  (The Fallen especially are truly a people to be pitied and empathized with since the Traveler uplifted them before abandoning them for us, leaving the then peaceful aliens to face the Darkness alone.)  I don't want to delve into the ofttimes confusing lore by any means, simply that we keep it in mind as a story aid if that makes sense.  Anyway, see ya!

Welcome to Eden;  Extreme just to keep our options open.

Basically, if you've seen the .Hack series, Sword Art Online, or any game/show along those lines, you'll get the general idea for Eden, except with a few twists.  The game world filters into reality in the long term, at least, that's what I had hoped to achieve.  Never got that far in any great detail, but essentially, VR technology has gone viral, so to speak, taking over the world like any powerful tech you'd expect, allowing for huge, awesome games to be felt as if you were really there.

Link to old group game.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137350.msg6140722#msg6140722

Link to old solo game.  (This actually worked out better than I thought it would.)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193223.0

Marvel/DC related craving:  Bondage, possible transformation/futa, etc

I'd be interested in mixing these normally separate worlds into one place, bringing characters and stuff together as we see fit.  I don't have anything set in stone, but I'm all for any number of DC and Marvel characters getting hot and heavy lol.  Of course sticking to just one world or the other is also possible, but just thought I'd throw this out there.  You can blame Vergil Tanner for this craving in any event lol.

Before I get to the stories themselves, I've come across a bit of a problem with one of my partners I plan to address in due course, but to put a long story short, if you're going to sign on for one of these, keep in mind that I'd rather not be the only one adding things to the story.  I'd like a partner willing to share the work load in creating an actual story we can both enjoy.  Beyond that, just the usual stuff you'd likely come to expect, be respectful, communicate well, etc etc.  I'm more than happy to discuss things over PMs, but I ONLY RP over the forums.  I also don't care what your RL gender happens to be, especially since I play both males and females although I prefer to play as women for some reason.

I'll probably clean this up a bit sooner or later, but this is just a rough draft for now, meant more to get my thoughts out than anything supposed to be pretty.  I can do pretty on my main request thread anyway lol.  But now, onto the stories.

Bound In All But Name
Modern fantasy.  Bondage Exotic.  Long Term.  Threesome, F/F/M preferred but open to negotiation.  Already have F/F but no sex has occurred thus far and likely won't for a while yet.  Contact myself and my current partner for more detail.  Thanks!

This story will eventually include BDSM, toys, and other light things of the same.  For now it's simply me and hernameisbanks, a pretty awesome partner that I've having a lot of fun with, but this story was written for three people, not just the two of us.  The short and skinny though is that Banks' girl has moved into the house of an agoraphobic, meaning someone that is deathly afraid to step into the outside due to having suffered a pretty serious mental breakdown of sorts, (usually brought on by a pretty traumatic experience), in order to help take care of the woman in question and to just help keep things in order.  Running errands, keeping the house and my girl's old club running and in order, stuff like that, but there's a catch.  This is a modern fantasy game, so my girl is a tiefling, a demon blooded human essentially, with all the physical traits you'd expect, including horns, a tail, and a fiery personality when she isn't having a panic attack.  Despite the occasional bad memory that might trigger such a thing, as well as other things of the same, my girl is otherwise pretty stable and generally kind, warm, and happy to share a laugh or to tease Maura, my partner's human girl, as they try to get to know each other.  As for the third person to this strange little gathering, it was recommended by Banks herself and I'm alright with it, that it'd be a friend to Maura who moves in to keep Maura company and to help out whenever she's otherwise busy with stuff outside the house just to give a few quick examples, but we're happy to talk things over.  This is meant to be a VERY long term story so the sex has so far been virtually non existent, both because we both want to keep it that way and because as things stand right now, my girl isn't ready for that just yet anyway.  This deals with a pretty bad trauma and the consequences of that single night, as well as trying to move past it.

Original concept for idea above
Cassandra Hope had a pretty good life before the incident.  She ran her own business, had a good life, and every day she met new and interesting people while having a pretty stable, close circle of friends and people she could rely on.  Then someone came along and decided to take it all away from her.  It's been several years since the assault that left her afraid to leave her own home, and while physically she's fine, emotionally and mentally she is far from it.  The nightmares of that horrible night are at least far less common these days, but the adventurous, open young woman she once was is no longer present.  The only things keeping her even remotely stable are those few friends and family that still comes to her large home on the edge of the city, and the online support group she frequents for those suffering similar cases of trauma induced agoraphobia.

The general premise is that because she's so dependent on people to take care of the every day things most of us take for granted, such as running errands and the like, her friends might have talked her into hiring someone to live with her to just kinda help out with the things she can't do herself because that would require leaving her house or apartment or whatever we end up doing together.  The truth though is that her friends are worried, and since they can't be there for her every hour of the day, the real reason to have this stranger in her house is so she isn't alone and completely bereft of social interaction beyond the few hours a day she spends online with that support group I mentioned briefly.  The live in assistant can be a guy or gal of any race, and while she'd have a vast preference for women, Cass, with a lot of persuasion and trust gained with either partner in question, would eventually allow such intimate interactions to happen again.  As for the second person for this strange little idea of mine, it can be one of her closest friends, a former work associate that still keeps her club going despite the boss being....away due to health issues, or even a new next door neighbor or a friend of the assistant themselves.

Either way, I'm really just hoping to get two people together in the same thread for a threesome of some sort lol.  I've never done one like this before so I'm just trying to see if I get that lucky.  It'd likely end up under Bondage Exotic Solos, but the Bondage aspects wouldn't come in until much later, if at all.  As for why, I had it in my head that Cassandra's club was a kink club, one that catered to that kind of thing on the regular with demonstrations and safe practices between Doms and Subs and everything else.  But that would be a lifetime ago for her given the situation at hand, unless something changes of course.

SO, any takers?  ;D

Human/Puazi love story
Sci fi future Earth.  Bondage Exotic.  Long Term.  Romance.  Multiple characters optional.  Virginity.  Possible pregnancy (consequence or planned).  Possible futanari (puazi), F partner preferred.  Open to negotiation

I'm going to probably drop the one game I have for this since my partner isn't working out with her either unwillingness to contribute anything to the story outside of what I've already done or her inability.  Either way, I'm not having any fun with this one anymore and I'm hoping to get someone else to help me out with this particular itch.  Basically though, yes I'm using the puazi, which yes means that my girl will be naturally turned on around any humans she happens to be around, but I am far more interested with the 'Girl meets Alien' concept than any sexy shenanigans they might get up to.  Oh I'm happy to be less stringent about this one since it IS still a pretty sexually active race of aliens, but I'd much rather explore our characters as actual people rather than sexual outlets thank you lol.  Beyond that, I'm happy to talk about setting and what have you, but I WAS enjoying the idea that they meet on a luxury cruise ship that's designed to give a safe space for multiple alien races to get together and to explore their various customs in a non judgmental nuetral ground of sorts.  The last time I did this the ship ended up being called the AIS Titanic, I even went so far as to pull My Heart Will Go On during the first night's dance where everyone was gathered in the grand ballroom lol.  It was fun but again, my current partner isn't giving me much in the way of actual feedback or adding original ideas of any sort, so I'm hoping someone else might be happy to pick up the slack, so to speak.  This would be an original story, not a continuation of what we've already done, so don't worry about trying to remember anything if you decide to hunt down the original thread for this.  I'll link it though if you want to check it out.  See ya!  ;D

Alien buddy cop story
Sci fi future Earth.  NC Exotic.  Long Term.  Romance.  Multiple characters optional.  Possible futanari (puazi), F partner preferred.  Slavery/drugs/mind control/etc.  Open to negotiation

This is the only one where non con situations will arise, but that's a consequence of the job, especially since the general idea is that my human and your puazi would be investigating slave and drug runners in one city or small town or whatever we end up agreeing on.  While there'd be SOME slight investigation stuff involved, the general idea is just these two trying to get to know each other as they track down bad guys, trying to outsmart criminal masterminds, and trying to get used to each other and grow as partners and friends, to eventual lovers and possibly more.  As with all the rest, the sex would be far secondary to the story, but this would actually be a bit looser in such terms.  This is more open to various forms of fun, but again I'd rather it's not a sex romp lol.  As for the mind control stuff, it's a possibility that I actually came across from a similar puazi/human cop story where they got themselves caught and three or four different puazi start molesting the human officer in this.  The trick though was that when a puazi makes a conscious effort, they're able to....subvert a person's free will in such a way that their morality can be flipped on its head while also becoming subservient to the puazi that's the most directly responsible for the change.  Essentially, they overload the human's pleasure centers by making them feel 'phantom' touches wherever they've already been licked, touched, or filled with puazi cock until they literally pass out from the sensation overload, allowing the puazi to take control.  The person is still able to do their own thing, but they're completely loyal to the puazi in question, seeing things as they do.  Another puazi can undo this unique form of control, but again it's only a possibility and all of this save for the general theme and the fact I want this to be Long Term are the only parts I'd not want to change.  I included a link to the inspiration for this as well, so enjoy the read and I hope to hear from you guys soon.  See ya!

D&D Evil Campaign
System Long term  NC Exotic  Magical mind control/drugs/slavery/etc  Corruption of innocent people  Violence  Possible abuse and general if intelligent evilness

I'm actually in a group game called Cult of the Damned, runned by the rather skilled Endorphin, but his story has inspired me to try system gaming with more willingness.  The general idea is that, our group died at generally the same time, in the same day, and we were brought before Malcanthet, the Queen of Succubi, to live again and serve her for the rest of our lives.  In exchange, we wouldn't be tortured for the rest of eternity, all we have to do is corrupt as many people as we can while protecting each other and doing nothing to harm our fellow evil allies.  Magically bound now as we are, we've only just begun to get used to ur new roles in life, but I loved the general idea behind this.  So much so that I'm hoping to do something similar in a solo game.  My only caveat is that we start at 1st level, because I'm still very inexperienced, and that this again be D&D 5th Edition because it's the only system I know at all.  Looking for this to be long term as well as a DM for this one.  Beyond that, very open to ideas, but corruption of the innocent in various ways, killing pesky heroes, collecting fellow evil doers, and creating a safe, if evil, haven for us to potentially rule from are all things to consider.

Crossover ideas.

Over on Fanfiction.Net, I have a well known reputation for being able to combine two different fandoms together in new, interesting ways.  Sometimes it's as simple as throwing a few characters into another world all together, while sometimes I think of a way to unite their respective worlds in usually believable ways.  Either they already were part of the same space, or they were just in the next planet over.  Whatever the case, this section is dedicated to my more outlandish ideas I've had pop up into my twisted imagination.  While the idea of crossing over fandoms is hardly unique, this is just a few of my own twists.

Fandoms I enjoy

Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Star Wars
Game of Thrones
Digimon
Pokémon
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Bioshock
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10
X-Com
Young Justice
Justice League
Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender.  (Duh lol.)
Yu-Gi-Oh  (Not Zexal)
Marvel
DC
Stargate  (Definitely not Universe.)
Dungeons and Dragons
Firefly/Serenity
Babylon 5
NCIS
The Matrix

Hentai I enjoy:

Bible Black and Bible Black Origins (Not New Testament)
Angel Blade and Angel Blade Punish
Dark Love
Angel of Darkness
Inyouchuu and Inyouchuu Shoku (Not Etsu)
Viper GTS
Immorality
Hell Knight Ingrid
Discipline and Discipline Zero
Armored Knight Iris
Starless
Living Sex Toy Delivery
Taimanin Asagi
Mahou Shouju Ai

This list is vastly incomplete.  I'll likely add a few more as time progresses.  For now though, it's a start.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:12:47 PM by Vergil1989 »

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated my list of cravings a bit and added a list of fandoms I enjoy.  I also included a note about system gaming as well.  Feel free to peruse and see if anything strikes your interest.  See ya!

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Just a bump, might add or take away a couple ideas, haven't decided yet.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Edited out some old stories, added a craving for a DnD inspired game.  Feel free to PM me!

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated my page, hoping to get a new Marvel/DC inspired story.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated with a few more story requests.  Gonna be adding and updating, but simply copied a few cravings from an old request thread.

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
While I'll likely be adding more to the list, I've added a Destiny related story near the top of my request list that I'm HOPING people will find interesting enough to throw something my way.  I also included a link to a CYOA story I have going in the same request, more to show that I've already kinda gotten a small amount of this particular itch scratched, but not near enough at the moment, hence the request on my solo page lol.  Anyway, see ya.  ;D