Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. White socks.

TNP always wears green on St. Patrick's Day.
My Apologies and Absences

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Current Status: Family in town, and primary writing computer is dead. Will do the best I can.

Top Cat

Not guilty. I often don't find out that it's St. Patrick's Day until I run into others dressed in green. If I'm wearing green, it's a coincidence.

TNP has plans for Presidents Day Weekend.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Lilias

Not guilty. It's just another weekend here.

TNP has already bought a new game this year.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

LostInTheMist

Guilty... I think. Okay, my last steam purchase was 12:18 AM on January 1, 2024, so yes, technically, it was this year. (Mostly, I've spent this month rediscovering old retro hits (some really nostalgic 20+ year-old games) and games I own that I've never played.)

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Current Status: Family in town, and primary writing computer is dead. Will do the best I can.

askthearrow

Quote from: LostInTheMist on February 03, 2024, 11:52:45 AMGuilty... I think. Okay, my last steam purchase was 12:18 AM on January 1, 2024, so yes, technically, it was this year. (Mostly, I've spent this month rediscovering old retro hits (some really nostalgic 20+ year-old games) and games I own that I've never played.)

Passing it on.
Oh man I've bought three lmaoooo do NOT ask me what's in my backlog.

TNP has a secret spotify playlist they won't tell anyone about

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I don't have a Spotify playlist.

Along similar lines, TNP enjoys music that they are ashamed to admit they enjoy.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Kelindel

Not Guilty. I am not at all ashamed to admit that I love Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew. Authentic Pirate Hip Hop is my jam... that I only listen to like once in a blue moon, but I love it.

Keeping with the theme, TNP can't help but sing along to or head bang to Bohemian Rhapsody whenever it comes on.

LostInTheMist

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Lilias

Guilty. In fact, I'm very leery of anyone who doesn't do that.

TNP has been in a mosh pit.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

GloomCookie

Not guilty, the only concert I've ever been to was for Trans Siberian Orchestra.

TNP has taken a nap at least once this week.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Trilby

Not Guilty.  I have terrible insomnia and I try not to nap.  That said, the naps I have taken have always been delicious!

TNP loves sweets.

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I really don't have much of a sweet tooth.

TNP likes savory food/snacks more than sweet food/snacks in general.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

DeformedCatholic

Not guilty, because I enjoy them both equally. I’ve been known to eat a savory snack and a sweet snack side by side, alternating between the two. 

TNP thinks peanuts are overrated. 

LostInTheMist

Guilty. I like them just fine, but I don't freak out for them the way a lot of people do.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Top Cat

Guilty. Like LITM, I think they're OK, but don't have any special love for them.

TNP thinks that Disney's Gummy Bears is a shameless imitation of The Smurfs.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Oniya

Not guilty - but only because I've seen the Snorks.

TNP has no idea why a groundhog should be a weatherman.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LostInTheMist

Guilty, but it give us the movie at least.

TNP has never seen the movie "Groundhog Day."

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Lilias

Guilty. And it is deliberate, because it's one of my husband's favourites, so I have to actively avoid it.

TNP has seen Groundhog Day in the theatre.
~Wendell Berry

Kelindel

Guilty

TNP Has seen Labyrinth in the Theatre.

Lilias

Guilty :-D

TNP has snuck their own snacks into the movie theatre.
~Wendell Berry

Kelindel

Oh so guilty. I did it to Labyrinth even. Heck I snuck burger king and a 2 liter in once.

TNP has snuck into Costco without a membership.

LostInTheMist

Guilty back when I was in college. We would sometimes go on Sundays when they had their free samples, and do the rounds of the store eating the free samples to serve as a meal. (When you're broke and hungry....)

TNP has done the "free sample" meal thing before, at Costco or elsewhere.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Lilias

Not guilty. Clearance corner combing, on the other hand, has become a fine art.

TNP doesn't like strawberries.
~Wendell Berry

Kelindel

Guilty... unless they are used in a daquiri... love strawberry daiquiri with fresh strawberries.

TNP prefers fruity cocktails over other drinks.

LostInTheMist

Guilty. I mean, my choice is mocktails, or non-alcoholic synthetic alcohol. I'll take the sugar over the nothing.

TNP knows tomato is a fruit, but still considers it a vegetable.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)