Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Guilty. It was my sister's water bottle and I hip checked it off where it was precariously balanced on the extreme edge of a low counter while I was walking past. Double double points because I was the second person that day to knock over the same water bottle.

Passing it on.
My Apologies and Absences

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Current Status: Family in town, and primary writing computer is dead. Will do the best I can.

Bliss

Regular points for me - I knocked over my own drink with my elbow, when I had it balanced on the arm of the couch. Thankfully it had a lid on, and barely splashed at all!

TNP has ridden a roller coaster that goes upside down.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lilias

Not guilty. I've never ridden a rollercoaster, and never will.

TNP has moved to a much bigger or smaller place than where they grew up.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. Never on any permanent basis. I lived in Portland briefly, which, while the largest city in Oregon is less than four times as large as my native Eugene. And I only lived there for... six months or so during a brief and rather disastrous pursuit of a Master's Degree in a subject it turned out I didn't like all that much. I still live here in Eugene, where I was born and raised.

The next person has experienced hallucinations before.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Current Status: Family in town, and primary writing computer is dead. Will do the best I can.

Top Cat

Guilty. Not for "good" reasons. The day after my brain bleed started, I hallucinated a cat, fluffy and white-furred (unlike any cat that we actually have), floating in the air in the middle of the room, loafed up like it was sitting on a shower rail.

TNP would love to have a pair of wings, even with the negative consequences that would come from it.

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. It really comes down to what those negative consequences would be. In order to generate sufficient lift for me to fly, they'd have to be massive, or my bones would have to be hollow, with all the extra difficulties that come with that. My heart would either have to be bigger, or pump more rapidly for me to keep blood flowing to my extra extremities (assuming the wings didn't replace my arms, which would also be a deal-breaker.) As a consequence, my lifespan would be significantly shorter. I'd like to be able to fly, sure, but like a superhero, not using wings. So... not guilty.

TNP sometimes tries to use telekinesis to bring small objects to their hands, just in case, before they get up and get it themselves.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

RainyHigh

LMAO. But so freaking guilty. I admit I do this at least once or twice a year still, even though I'm a grown adult.

Passing it on because I'm genuinely curious...

Quote from: LostInTheMistTNP sometimes tries to use telekinesis to bring small objects to their hands, just in case, before they get up and get it themselves.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

LostInTheMist

Guilty. Absolutely. And I still think it might work this time.

Since I came up with it, passing it on again.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Silvered Sutures

I don't... try... to use telekinesis. Not guilty.

TNP almost died once and has had the uncomfortable feeling they've been living on borrowed time nag at them since.
My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I have almost died on more than one occasion, and I think I have a greater appreciation for what time I do have... but I don't feel like I'm living on borrowed time.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Kelindel

Guilty. A couple of times with my health issues. It's... been unnerving...

TNP sings in public like no one is listening.

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I sing in private because no one is listening, and I sing along with other people singing because no one can hear.

TNP has no idea whether or not they are a good singer, and doesn't want to find out.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Top Cat

Not guilty. I'm a passable singer with too narrow of a range; few songs fit into my timbre.

TNP wants a stuffed omelette for breakfast. (Stuffed = so full of other ingredients, that you can only barely get the cheese in there)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Chasing Dreams

Not guilty.  I don't eat breakfast.

The next person likes spicy food.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

LostInTheMist

Guilty a thousand times over. I have actually managed to get a high off spicy food on multiple occasions in my life. Takes a level of spice so intense that your eyes feel like they are vibrating in your skull.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Kelindel

Oh So guilty of this one.

Lets keep with this theme...

TNP has tried the Hot Ones Challenge

Top Cat

Not guilty. Not a fan of spicy beyond the level of competition chili.

TNP has engaged in something classified as "Extreme" sports (Base jumping, ice climbing, freediving, etc) at least once.
O/O / Story Seeds

Lilias

Not guilty. My sense of adventure doesn't work that way.

TNP ended a friendship over the past year.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

LostInTheMist

Guilty. Long time friend, smart guy has been assimilated by the right-wing conspiracy collective. Not the person I knew any more, and intolerable to be around. It's strange, because we both used to mock the right-wing conspiracy nutjobs. No idea how he got assimilated.

Passing it on.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

Top Cat

Not guilty. The last person who got de-friended for things like that was nearly a decade ago, now. Instead of being a right-wing conspiracy loon, he was a libertarian anti-governmental loon. We tried to gently correct him, and that didn't go well. Even worse, that resulted in the sudden end of our Shadowrun campaign.

TNP has never played Teenagers From Outer Space, TOON, Ghostbusters, GURPS Discworld, Madcap, Paranoia, or any other comedy-based roleplaying system.
O/O / Story Seeds

LostInTheMist

Guilty. My roleplaying games had enough comedy in them already from the players sitting around the table cracking jokes.

TNP has never played an in-person system (dice/numbers-based) role-playing game with other people.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

GloomCookie

Guilty, but only when I have the energy for it.

The next person has a cat.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

RainyHigh

Wishes to be guilty but is not guilty.

TNP has a pet that has no fur.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

LostInTheMist

Not guilty. I have no current pets, and the only pets I've had to date are rats and a dog.

TNP has more than one pet.

My Ons and Offs

My Current Idea(s)

GloomCookie

Guilty, two kitties.

The next person is wearing brightly colored socks.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022