You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 29, 2020, 03:06:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: College of Blackreach (Skyrim game - Recruiting)  (Read 2084 times)

Offline AmbrosiaPuddingTopic starter

Re: College of Blackreach (Skyrim game - Recruiting)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 10:43:20 PM »
Aww, but thievery is fun *puppy dog eyes*

If you think puppy dog eyes work on a woman, you're quite wrong.

Online Juggtacular

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 10:44:45 PM »
Durnevhiir: "Puppies are delicious."

Online Rummy Tum Tum

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 10:53:58 PM »
Damn. It was worth a try >.>

Durnevhiir: "Puppies are delicious."

I've heard as much. Especially fried.

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 10:57:50 PM »
So, I'm going to officially create the OOC page as well as a character thread page.

From there I'd like people to pm me their finished character sheets. Feel free to create more than one character.

Offline Dashenka

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2017, 03:10:43 AM »
Oh oh oh

*hysterically jumps around*

Can I join? Pretty please please please!

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2017, 03:12:54 AM »
Oh oh oh

*hysterically jumps around*

Can I join? Pretty please please please!

Well you can definitely slap a character sheet at me!

Offline Dashenka

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2017, 03:18:44 AM »
PM or here?

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
PM or here?

Either way works but it's easier and more fluid in pms

Offline Dashenka

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2017, 03:30:52 AM »
Righto :D

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2017, 01:55:19 PM »
I will say that we are in need of teacher characters.

Online Juggtacular

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2017, 03:16:11 PM »
Name: Durnheviir
Race: Redguard/Dragon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Divine: Akatosh, Arkay, Julianos, Kynareth
House: All
Area of Study: He has mastered all areas of study
Weapon of Choice:
Fang of Hrothgar - A longsword made of enchanted Dragonbone that freezes its victims. Anyone killed with the blade becomes a thrall for Durnheviir to summon later.

Personality: While he is a Necromancer, Durnheviir is first and foremost, a dragon. He is ancient beyond comprehension and has seen more than mortal eyes may ever peer upon. His brain chemistry and how he thinks acts, feels, is simply different. He takes action after he has thought upon it, and has decided good or bad, for the near and far future. Not before.

He judges people on merit, as well as word and character. He doesn't try to force his views and will upon others, simply inform them of his own and try to make them see his opinion. If they choose differently, so be it. He values honor and decency above all, as he has spent much time in the Soul Cairn due to a betrayal of trust. While not a taskmaster, he is strict and if you are his student, he expects discipline and obedience unless you can give him a good reason why you shouldn't follow his commands.

Background: The dragon known as Durnheviir has always been different. As far back as the Merethic Era, when he and all the other dragons were still young, Durnheviir would focus more on his Necromancy magic than his brethren focusing on their Thums or magic or simply becoming stronger. Not to say he neglected himself, but he bettered himself with the unknown and ancient knowledge his brothers eschewed as taboo and nonsense. As his studies went more and more in-depth, he found more and more means of furthering his research.

Eventually, after centuries of study, he found the Ideal Masters. Rulers over the Soul Cairn. He wanted the countless undead who resided there under his thrall, so he struck a bargain. It seemed simple. Guard the Soul Cairn and protect a noblewoman named Valerica until her death. What were a few decades to an immortal? Not long, which is why he was tricked. The Masters neglected to tell him that his charge, Valerica was a vampire; an immortal like him. So the accord meant he was to be the Soul Cairn's guardian for eternity. And a bargain was a bargain, so on his honor, he traveled to the Soul Cairn...and he stayed.

He spent so long there that he let go of his physical form, becoming an Undead in both mind and appearance; until...the Dragonborn arrived. Durnheviir's duties forced him to fight the Dovahkiin, but he lost. And in doing so regained himself. His "death" didn't kill him, as he was already undead and dragons were already immortal. No, the result of his defeat was simply releasing him from the Ideal Master's grasp. From there, he struck another bargain, with one far more honorable. As he was now bound to the Dragonborn, he offered his full help simply for the freedom to exist outside of the Cairn. For a body with which he could fly the skies once more and feel the dirt beneath his feet.

He taught him how to summon his spirit, and he implanted it in the body of the first Dragonborn, Miraak. Together they journeyed far and wide across the land, until they came to the realization that Necromancy could be an extremely powerful tool, if those wielding it did not fall prey to corruption, and with the two of them there was no fear of that. So they found the Blackreach and have begun building a new beacon for the future.
Likes & Dislikes:
Likes - Cattle, Small Animals, Beautiful Women, Open Sky, the Sea, fighting, knowledge, sleeping
Dislikes - Liars, Dishonor, Tyrants, Despots, the list goes on
Why Blackreach?: It was his idea, and the idea is that it's easily defensible, has plenty of trade routes, and can reach nearly anywhere in the land through it's underground network of tunnels.

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2017, 03:20:59 PM »
For everyone who has approved character sheets

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267704.0

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2017, 02:18:14 PM »
I'm going to get an IC thread up. We are still looking or more players of course and everything is welcome to make a character sheet!