You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:21:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Carnal Cravings  (Read 7245 times)

Offline CarnageIncarnateTopic starter

• Queen of Pink and Curiosity, Rocker of Worlds
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • I just want to start a flame in your heart.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Carnal Cravings
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:49:49 PM »
Firstly I'd like to say, that if none of my ideas appeal to you, though you think that we'd make a good pairing please PM me! I love getting messages, but on top of that I love throwing ideas together. Even if it states 'he' in the plot I might be open to making it a 'she'.

What I expect from my partners. Communication is key. I am a very busy woman. I have a full time job, I work six days a week sometimes. I like smut. I prefer to have story driven smut, rather than a smut driven story. I write any where from 1 paragraph to over ten. It all depends on our story, if it requires intense movement in quick secession with one paragraph or if we've decided upon a long, wonderfully sculpted novella between two people. Check out my o/o's, see if we're compatible. 

Date for the Holidays

Perry had always felt like a confident woman. She had a good job, better than either of her siblings, lived by herself, paid all of her own bills, and was on the fast track to become the Editor in Chief at the paper she works at. The only problem was going home for the holidays. For two weeks of the year, from December 19th to January 1st Perry had to sit around and listen to her mother and grandmother prod her about her lack of a romantic relationship the last three years, suggesting politely that maybe it was her weight. To her sister brag about her marriage to a lawyer, or her size 2 waist, or her brother being congratulated on his third child. Perry couldn’t stand it, so she did the only rational thing. She tried to find a boyfriend. Between work and trying to lose weight, Perry just had no luck so she put the ad out in the newspaper and waited.

Battle of the Sexes

The age old question. Which is the better sex? Each has their own opinion of course. Though science wanted a more definite answer. Women aren’t inherently stronger than men, but men have less grace than women. They aren’t on equal playing ground. A few scientists have decided to up the ante. Enhancing the natural abilities of each of the sexes. They made the men stronger, their endurance better, and their senses sharper. The women faster, more agile, their senses sharper. The only thing left to do was pit them against each other. See who would win if it came to a true, battle of the sexes. 

The Walking Dead

A month after the incident Sherry and her little sister Amber have made it so far by sticking to their small town. Using the supplies inside of the small store that their family ran before everything. Only Sherry ever had to do anything more than kill a few walkers. Both of them did what they had to do. Painted the windows of the store, bored them up as best they could. They stayed quiet during the night, and killed as many walkers as they could, scrounging up supplies from other stores and houses. The problem came when scrounging from their small town was no longer enough. The supplies had run dry from the small town and they had to move on. So they did. Hoping that if they ran into any people along the way, they wouldn’t be walkers or pillagers.

Naked and Afraid

I would like to do something centered around the idea of the TV show Naked and Afraid. One woman, one man, out in the wilderness for 21 days. They have to survive, they have no food, no protection, and no clothes. Could be short term or long term.

Atlantis

Calypso liver\d her life like any other mermaid in the city. She wasn't anything special, she was not one of Triton's seven daughters. People rarely looked at her twice when she did something. When Ariel went to the surface though, it changed the way the entire city worked. People no longer saw human things as bad and the city flourished. Calypso began to become one of the few scavengers who went out looking for human things. That's how she found the cave.

The Bunker

When Anna Daniels won the lottery no one expected her to take the money and do what she did. They expected her to buy clothes, buy a house, buy a car, things people normally did when they won the lottery. Maybe even make a good investment or two. No, on the outside, Anna bought forty acres of land and had windmills placed statistically on it creating a wind farm. Below the wind farm though, that was where all the real money was spent. Beneath the wind farm Anna spent the remainder of her money building a fallout shelter. Using the wind farm to generate energy for it. That wasn’t all though, Anna had different rooms created, one of which was a green room for growing plants eventually. People have always called Anna off, because she really believed it could happen one day, she built her bunker anyway. Bought everything that she and ten other people would need to survive for two years.

When it happened though, Anna hadn’t been expecting it, no one had been. North Korea had teamed up with Russia and began creating a virus, unleashing it on multiple countries across the world. It was fast spreading and went from liquid to airborne in a matter of minutes. There was no telling how long it would last in the air, or what it did to people once it got in their bloodstream. The only thing that could be certain was that Anna had no intention of finding out what it did. Loading up in her SUV she began the four mile drive to the middle of her wind farm. Anna only had time to grab the few people she saw on the side of the road before the fallout reached the beginning of her wind farm.

So, for this I'd like us both to have MULTIPLE characters.

The Chubby Runner

Darren Scott was young, athletic, successful, had  wonderful girlfriend. Everything was going right in his life. He had plans on proposing to his blonde bombshell of a girlfriend even. He had never looked twice at a woman bigger than a size four. The night before he was to propose he went to the track, run off some of his nerves. That’s when he saw her. He didn’t know her name, just that she was running with a dog, it wasn’t beautiful, fluid movements like when Amy ran, but he could tell that she was trying. The woman wasn’t huge, just a bit of pudge here and there, enough to make a lot of things jiggle as she ran. Darren was used to having women notice him, so when he lapped her and she didn’t look up, it stunned him to the point that he left the track. Curious, he went back to the track the next night to see her there running again, the beautiful dog beside her, keeping place just like the night before. The next night she wasn’t there, Darren didn’t know why but he felt a little let down. He had wanted to watch her again. So he did what any man would do, he went back the next night.

Twenty-Eight Days Later

The rage virus was released. It was like nothing man had ever seen before, like nothing that it could even begin to imagine. The people weren't zombies. They weren't cannibals. They were monstrous versions of themselves who knew only one thing. They needed to spread the virus within themselves. Maim, maul, kill, it doesn't matter who they do it. They just have to spread the virus. They are fast, they are powerful, they will find you if you're not careful. Helen knows this, she's seen these things in action. Seen what they can do from a far though. At the top of her building, with chain over her door, Helen has been doing research and she thinks she might have a cure for the rage virus. A theoretical one of course. First she'd have to get to a CDC or another high tech lab to put it to the test, it also requires capturing one of the infected alive. Helen is just one woman though, she'll need help. With that in mind she put the sign on the building, though had low hopes for anyone to answer her call.

Vampocalypse
North Korea has had enough of America's insolence. Without anyone realizing it they overtook the small island of Japan, silently. With their technology, numbers, combined with that of North Korea it took them less than a month to begin their preliminary creations. On Christmas of 2016 they were released in all major cities in America. Vampires. At least, that was what they were calling them. Brutal creatures, their only thoughts to kill and feed. To these creatures it didn't matter what they ate, only that they ate. The molecules used within them though were unstable. The creatures are unable to withstand direct sunlight, where they got the idea to call them vampires, nor are they able to withstand extreme heat or cold. North Korea projects, even with the minor set back of the molecule complications, that the creatures will completely wipe out America in less than three months. They bodies are to expire after a year. It is at this time that Korea will move some of it's citizens, as well as Japans, into the United States where they will begin their plans for world domination.
Includes - Survival, Apocalypse, Supernatural, Action, Horror

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:04:19 PM by CarnageIncarnate »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Carnal Craving's (F for M interests)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 02:49:39 PM »
Universe Setting's I enjoy
(If It's in bold I might have a tentative idea/it's a craving)

Apocalypse Settings
Walking Dead
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Fallout
Batman
Ugly Betty
Jurassic Park
Deltora Quest
Greek Mythology
Resident Evil
Harry Potter
Dinotopia

Fandom Pairing's I love.
 (S.N If the pairing is in bold I might have a tentative idea!)

Batman x Catwoman
Batman x OC
Poison Ivy x Catwoman

Sesshomaru x Kagome

Hinata x Sasuke
Hinata x Itachi
Hinata x Sasori

Zuko x Katara

Claire x Leon

Hermione x Draco

Hades x Persephone
Ares x Persephone
Hades x OC
Ares x Medusa

General Pairings

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Elf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Princess x Thief
Princess x Guard
Princess x Prince
Teacher x Student
Demon x Human
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Mermaid x Mermaid
Mermaid x Human
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:39:13 PM by CarnageIncarnate »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »
This is posts that I have made or little snippets of writing that I have done that can be used as plot bunnies or examples of my writing.

Scarecrow and Vicki Vale Scene
Glowing eyes followed the four characters on the roof across from the building he had positioned himself. “Now is the time. Oh fear shall reap it’s next victim and the Bat will watch. All of Gotham will see her fear.” The Scarecrow laughed to himself the sewing on his mouth stretching grotesquely. Though swiftness and sneaking wasn’t his forte, the Scarecrow made quick work of dropping down the pipe and crossing from one fire escape to another, on the other side of the building from the Cat and the Bat. With Bane down, unable to tip them off, Scarecrow wrapped on hand around Vicki’s thin ankle and pulled her off the roof. Laughing quietly, maniacally, as he moved swiftly through the night toward the building he had deemed his current hideout. One the Bat would never suspect.

Putting Vicki down on the metal table, which resembled an autopsy table strongly, the lanky man stood over her for a long moment. The room was bright, filled with lights each one equipped with a camera to record everything she was about to experience. Slinking into the only dark corner, Dr. Jonathan Crane pulled his mask off sitting in a squashy armchair. It was stained with random colors, some brown, some red, obvious blood stains. Though there were also a few different stains that would have glowed under a blacklight giving away their enzyme content immediately, showing the familiarity in which he had with the chair.

As the blonde slowly came to he stood, moving to her side. Her blue eyes opened, not clouded at all. “Oh, no, we must have you right for the party.” Jonathan insisted. Turning her over on her right side for a moment, he plunged a syringe deep into the meat of her rump. A hushed groan of pain escaped her bruised lips, where she had been drug across the rooftop. Letting her slip back onto her back he moved, turning off all the lights except for the one directly above her.

Vicki’s head felt heavy, as if every silvery blonde hair on her head was being pulled individually by gravity. There was a dull pain in her right hip, the pain was something she could easily ignore. She licked her lips, the sensation sending chills through her. Head head felt heavy, but her body felt alive as if every single nerve ending was being stimulated simultaneously. Though the metal of the table beneath her was cold, it cool temperature stroked her lovingly. Her skin was hot against it and the iciness of the steel met her like old lovers. Nimble fingers pressed against the unyielding steel, trying to put herself up though Vicki found that her limbs were heavy as well though no restrained in any way.

The creeping chuckle, low, dark, endlessly long, reverberating from every corner of the room Vicki sat in set fire to the sensitive nerves on her. Each goose flesh that rose up sending a gasping chill of pleasure through her. She felt like it was rolling in like a smooth thunder to play it’s symphony over her body. Each note struck playing her like a fine tuned Stradivarius beneath the talented fingers of Beethoven or Bach. “Vicki.” The loving voice whispered in her ear. Slowly, she turned her head, moving toward the voice with a deep yearning. “You’ve been a very naughty girl Vicki.”

The feeling of pins moving up her thigh slowly caused her to gasp at the sensation of the cool metal pressing into the flesh of her leg. It took her a moment to realize that it wasn’t pens, but the sharp edges of needles pressing into her. Though they left nothing other than a red line. They didn’t pierce her skin at all. Vicki shuddered as the five of them ran dangerously close to her pulsing lips before leaving her entirely. For a moment the sound of a wanton moan, like a whore being pleasured by the devil himself, filled her ears. It was foreign and erotic, it surprised the blonde to realize that it had come from her own lips.

The smooth face of Jonathan Crane floated before her blue eyes, though there was a psychotic look in the silver irises. Almost as soon as his face appeared though it vanished, replaced by the mask that she had seen before. Fear shot through her as his dark chuckle embraced her once more. His voice sounded distorted through the mask though she heard it clearly, each word striking her heart. “Don’t worry Ms. Vale, I am going to make you feel fear.” He moved down toward her ear and Vicki jerked away as best she could, though she didn’t get far at all. “And you’ll cry for it, yearn for it’s caress on you, on your body.” She felt her nipples harden at her words, part of her intrigued by what he meant.

“Oh, we are getting excited I see.” Vicki could see the brown gloved hand as it moved toward her round breasts. One pinpoint of the needle, equipped with what she was sure was his newest fear toxin, pressed into the hard, pink, nub. Vicki’s heart hammered in her chest, knowing the pain that he could cause him with would flick of the tendon in his hand. He didn’t do that though, instead he held the nipple at the needle point, moving it slowly in an agonizing circle. The pleasure was light but intense, sending a rolling shock through her body. A wheezing gasp escaped Vicki’s dry lips a she felt the slickness between her legs beginning to wet her lips. As her heat began to pump, faster and faster, the room around Vicki began to warp. Shadowy demons not touched by the light above her danced menacingly their laughing faces taunting her. Another hand touched Vicki's thigh, the needles sliding toward her inner thigh caressing her skin like old lovers meeting again.

The City: Fallen Angel
Eyes, less orange and more gold the brightness of them slowly fading, began scanning the dirty streets. Against the grimy, hard street, her feet feel cold. Cold? Never had the heat and cold affected her before. Drawing in a ragged breath, forgetting momentarily of the horrors stalking her, the woman ran her hands over her body as it began to tremble. It lay unprotected from the elements, a low wind blew, throwing wild curls of chestnut, mahogany, and caramel around. Her skin itched with the dirt the wind pushed against her. Chest quivering, trying to hyperventilate, a chilling howl sought her ears once more and she remembered. Not why she'd been forced into the dismal place, but that there was something, no, things, hurdling toward her at an alarm pace. Their howls speaking of blood thirst. 

Despite the pain it brought her now sensitive feet, the woman ran. Firm breasts bouncing, nipples hard in fright, adrenaline pumped, coursing through her veins for the first time. Her heart pounded hearing the feet behind her. Despite knowing she'd regret it, golden eyes looked back, looking at the creatures pursing her.

Mouth slack in fright, her feet stamped harder on the ground, pushing herself further. The things chasing her. They weren't even animals. Hounds of hell, that's what they looked like. Their tireless jaws, ever working with the growls reverberating their throats, were filled with jagged teeth. Eyes burned with desire for flesh. The coats, black as night, seemed to be dripping with fire. Heavy paws sent them forward at an alarming rate. Their sheer size made her think of wolves, though their bulk, long claws, reminded her of a horrible bear mauling.

Before her, a dark building, with no windows to speak of, at least not on its first floor, loomed. The door was opened, ever so slightly. Though that slight opening was enough for her, a sharp bark, making her trip up sending her sprawling on the concrete. Turning, plump red lips pulled back away from her teeth in fright, the woman watched as the closest creature pounced. Scrambling though unable to get up on her feet, just barely moving out of it's primary reach, fire shot through her leg as the edge of one of it's claws ran down her calf. Getting dirt all over her body, she made her way into the building, kicking the door shut with a bang. Though the creature lunged not at the door, the silence from within the building was just as chilling.

Lance
Lance stared at the back door for a long moment. Samantha stood behind him, a gun in one hand and a chair in the other. Their plan was for Samantha to wedge the chair under the knob of the door incase anyone, or anything, saw him leave the house.
   “Now or never right?” Lance asked grinning. “Wish me good luck?”
   “Don’t be cliche Lance. Get your ass out there and come back.” Samantha said letting go of the chair, opening the door for him. Chuckling Lance kissed her on the cheek, taking the plunge into darkness. Shutting the door, pink faced, Samantha shoved the chair under the knob, hearing Lance’s footsteps fading rapidly as he ran for the house.
   Running Lance tried to listen, hoping nothing was following him to the house. Slamming his back into the paneling of the house, the dim light on the porch winking off again, turning back on almost in the same moment. Breath labored Lance heard nothing, moving carefully around the back of the house peeking into each window, checking for signs of life.
   Swearing to himself Lance gently pulled at the knob of the back door. It gave way with ease. Hand holding tightly to the gun Samantha had given him. Lance ventured into the still house. In the dark he heard weeping.
   “Hello? Is there someone in here?” Lance called out, not having to speak loudly as the house carried his voice. “I can help you, are you hurt?” The crying stopped as Lance took the first step, it creaking beneath his feet. A red light shining, just barely, from  one of the bedrooms.
   “Ma’am, please, I need you to answer me. Are you alright? Ma’am, you may be in very real danger. Do you not know what’s going on here?” He asked. At the end of the stairs Lance heard the shuffling of feet, a dark figure dashed across the floor, heading into the red lit room. Lance jumped, pissing himself a little, heart pounding erratically. For the briefest of moments Lance was reminded of the ghost stories his Mom used to tell.
   “Are you alright?” Lance’s voice help a note of desperation. “Ma’am please.”
   “Are you alone?” Lance froze standing before the room as the small, female, voice hit him. “Are you alone?” He didn’t want to answer the gravel like voice. Pushing the door open he saw a lamp, a red shirt tossed over it to dim the light. Not seeing a cord Lance guessed the lamp was battery powered.
   “No, I’m not alone. My friend is downstairs. Are you hurt in here?” Lance lied looking about the room for the voice. Lance jumped letting out a little squeal seeing the girl standing behind the door, a waif of a thing, no older than twelve dressed in a long, filthy, nightgown.
   “Do you want to play?” The ring around her mouth looked black in the red light. Lance feared it was dried blood.
   “P-play?” Lance stuttered the word out, feeling his balls being sucked into his stomach fearing what she meant by playing. “Play what?” The girls grin widened, she took his hand switching the lamp off. In the dark she lead him quickly down the hall to another room. Lance gagged at the smell. As she turned the light on, a blue shaded the entire room.
   Horrified Lance looked around the room, in a rocking chair a woman sat mouth slack, half of one leg gone. On a makeshift table Lance saw cuts of meat, trembling he connected the dots quickly looking to the girl, who’d stepped behind him.
   “Momma is old. I need a new toy to play with.” Her clumped dirty hair made her look feral in the blue light. “She tastes old.” With that the girl pounced wielding the butcher knife she’d probably used to hack her Mother apart. Lance caught her wrist, as she snapped at him, growling shrilly. Distracted by the butcher knife and eminent danger the girl posed Lance didn’t notice the prick deep in his thigh until he stumbled, unable to keep hold of her wrist.
   “What, what’s happening?” Lance fell to the floor, the sound of the girl giggling echoed in his head. In his face the girl flashed a small bottle.
   “Momma liked to bring her medicine home with her.” Lance’s vision blurred his senses leaving him slowly as the girl, with difficulty, pulled him into a chair. Before he blacked out Lance saw the child’s face dance before his vision.
   “We are going to have so much fun.” Revolting breath drew new Lance’s face making his stomach churn. Faintly he felt her weight on his lap, crispy, peeling, blood dried lips pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Why Don't you do Right?
On the expansive stage before her, Andy felt proud watching the girl’s she had been working with strut their stuff. The little tux’s they wore, nothing more than corsets and panties really, were adorable though low enough that it looked as if breasts would come tumbling out at any moment. When Andy had designed and had the corsets made that had been a problem. Girl’s had fallen out left and right. Thank god for double sided tape. She thought watching as hips popped, rears jiggled, and beautiful female bodies moved on the chairs they were working with for the number. Not all of the girls could sing and dance the lead role. Since Andy wasn’t on stage and neither was Gina, out sick with the flu, Andrea had taken over. Body like a Goddess, voice of a frog.

The red wig that And wore felt heavy, though that was to be expected with the amount of hair spray that had been put in it. After all, for the next number, it was necessary. As Andrea finished lip-singing, ending their second to final number Andy took a deep breath. It wasn’t often that they did things like this, though she had decided to change it up a little, get away from the normal vibe that the girls put out. The curtains drew, the light flicking off the stage. Many voices were heard by Andy, they were confused. There was at least one more song? Right? With a deep breath, holding a microphone styled like the old block ones Andy slipped through the heavy red curtains.

”You had plenty money, 1922, You let other women make a fool of you.” Her voice was soft, caressing as she sang stepping slowly toward the spotlight in the middle of the stage. The red dress that she wore was silk though shimmered like diamonds. With dramatic purple eye shadow, purple elbow length gloves, and purple high heels the men recognized her instantly, so did some of the women.  ”Why don't you do right, like some other men do. Get out of here and get me some money too.” The wolf whistles began. As Andy sang on the curtains opened back up, allowing everyone to see the girls, posing sexily, moving their bodies sensually as their leader sang. All they wore were red heels, each girl holding a giant span of red feathers in front of their supposed naked bodies.

As she sang Andy walked through the crowd. No one touched her, for fear that they would be kicked out of the club. Instead they stared, harder than they had before she’d put on the wig. Her breasts bounced, pushed up nearly to her chin with the tightness of the corset she wore. The breathlessness of her voice was from not being able to breathe well. Wearing a corset tighter than she ever had before singing was difficult, of course none of the men noticed that.

”Why don’t you do right.” Andy sang louder as she stopped in front of one of her favorite bouncer. Sliding her ample rear down him carefully, her head pressed against him giving her hair, which was stiff with hairspray, a slight bump. He had been warned that she would approach him. ”Like some other men. Dooo.” She held the last note out, as long and as softly as she could before straightening herself up, smiling brightly at the applause. Blowing kisses she winked at a few, knowing they’d feel special, and quickly headed backstage.

Alarms
Cass yawned, placing a small bruised hand over her cracked, full lips. With a sign she tentatively rolled the honey balm on her lips. Finishing the cup of water, from the large jug kept around the clinic, she stood. Her long powerful legs were glad in tight black material. The running shoes she wore, once vibrant pink were not slightly muddy and faded. They had seen quite a few miles in their treads. They'd seen even more since the whole thing had happened.

In the beginning, much to Cass' horror, she witnessed her parents turn. Shuddering at the memories Cass pushed them out of her mind. Eating the last power bar, one that Rebecca had stashed away long before everything happened, the young woman licked her fingers. Not letting one bit of the chocolate that had rubbed off on her fingers escape her lips. Something like chocolate, it would become a commodity sooner or later. She doubted the would be a moment for her stop to enjoy it later.

Shouldering her backpack, honey brown eyes surveying the outside through a skit no bigger than an inch. Cass pursed her lips. Eyes narrowed, her golden blonde hair pulled away from the almond iris' Cass slipped through the glass doors. The shades had been drawn for hours, a few days actually as Cass had been camped out there a little while. Rolling the mountain bike out with her, an outrageous yellow color. Swinging her full leg over the seat, Cass pushed off strongly. As she road, in silence, Cass flinched hearing an alarm in the distance. Her feet moved quickly, peddling fast. She swung the bike around, despite the drop in her stomach. She had to see, what if it were a child? She'd check it out, from a distance.

The Wall
"Let's us climb the wall! Let us climb the wall!"

The chanting had begun again. Only ten people a day were allowed to climb the wall. Everyone wanted their chance at climbing it though. Not that it ever made a difference. Pepper had never attempted to climb the wall. Everyone that tried never returned to their normal everyday life. Most of the time they weren't even able to talk correctly. Pepper's brother had made it to the top of the wall. He'd looked at her for a long moment, shaking his head. The wall wasn't worth it. That's what Pepper got out of it. When the military had moved in and designed the wall, it was for their protection. To keep everything else out. It was supposed to be temporary. Pepper had been born behind the wall though and she was twenty-four.

"It's that time again folks!" A loud cheer came from the crowd. "It's time for us to call the names for those lucky enough to be chosen. If your name is called you will be given the choice. You can climb the wall or have your name put back in the drawing for next week where will you be eligible to be chosen again." The cheering became louder. With a wave of his hand Asher silenced the crowd. Behind him, soldiers lined up in their dark grey outfits. Each of them holding high efficiency assault rifles. The screen jumbled with letters before a name spewed out. Adam Lancaster.

"Adam! Will you climb the wall?" Asher asked loudly. Quiet the crowd looked around for Adam. A small boy stood up, he was no older than 12. Though your name went in at birth. Adam shook his head no hurriedly, his mothers weathered and dirty hands on his shoulders. "So is your choice! Another will take your place." And it went on, Asher called the names that appeared on the screen. Maybe refused their right to climb the wall. Ten had to say yes before they would stop though. Finally, all ten spots were filled and everyone cheered while the ten left, single file, to the only spot that would lead them to the place where they could attempt to climb.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:38:58 AM by CarnageIncarnate »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:27 PM »
Woo for ideas!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 02:54:12 PM »
Updated with which ideas are taken, I've also added another idea.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 02:12:08 AM »
Updated second page with general pairing's that I enjoy!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
I've updated ever so slightly. Taking off a plot. I haven't roleplayed in awhile. I'm feeling very tentative about this.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 10:00:02 PM »
Updated with a new plot. One I haven't seen before, eager to try it out.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 03:50:42 PM »
Updated with taken plots and added one.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 11:16:57 PM »
Updated with a survival plot.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »
Updated, many plots taken away. One added. It's on bare-bones now.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 10:19:02 PM »
Two new plots added.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Carnal Cravings (F for M interests)
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 08:53:56 PM »
Updated with a new Lawyer/Secretary plot.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 03:30:10 AM »
Updated with 'Luck of the Irish'.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 06:46:44 PM »
Updated with a plot as well as universe settings that I enjoy, not necessarily pairings.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 08:59:07 PM »
BACK! Updated with a Skyrim plot. Woo.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 01:16:39 PM »
Updated with another plot that I'm itching to do.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 11:07:49 PM »
Updated with a new plot, a Buffy plot :3

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »
I've cleared a lot of the taken plots, added two new ones.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 09:55:48 PM »
Updated with a craving!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 11:44:25 PM »
Updated with a plot.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 07:44:58 PM »
Updated with a plot.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 12:50:11 PM »
Updated with a zombie plot.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 07:14:38 PM »
Cleaned it up, no longer a wall of text and added a new plot. I have a feeling I'll have another one plot later too haha.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 07:29:22 PM »
Updated with a new plot.