You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 12:54:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Game of Slaves and Masters [Interest Check]  (Read 48995 times)

Online DashenkaTopic starter

A Game of Slaves and Masters [Interest Check]
« on: October 23, 2016, 09:35:17 AM »
A Game of Slaves and Masters

All things can corrupt when minds are prone to evil.

Somewhere in a remote part of an easily corrupted country, a very wealthy but rather unknown man and woman own a very large mansion with a large plot of land. The relationship between this man and woman is unknown to people but because they are mostly unknown, they use their wealth for rather dodgy practises.

One of those practises is the slave trade. Girls and guys from all over the world are taken to the mansion, never to be seen again. They are kept in a special wing of the mansion where they are stripped of clothes, belongings and sometimes even their name. They are trained and prepared for their new owners. How this training is done, can be different per individual. Some are given relative freedom in the wing of the mansion, being able to watch television, prepare meals etc. Others are confined to cages and cells. The freedom depends on their training.

Their owners are usually rich, very rich, people from all over the world who come to the mansion to play with their toys, like a car fanatic would take its precious racing car to a track. The mansion is equipped with all kinds of various settings, ensured to give the owner a good time. The owners have their own private wing of the mansion and each room is equipped with all the luxury one could possibly need.

Slaves

If you decide to play a slave, your character has to be taken against their will. Because of slavery being illegal in this setting, only if you have a plausible reason why your character would have volunteered to come to the mansion will I consider it.

Slaves will be tagged once they get processed and if they get bought, their tag will be updated with their owners details.

I will accept both males and females but no futa or furries.

This game can be as extreme as you want it to be. It will go on the extreme board, just to be safe with the rules but if you want it just to be vanilla and a bit of whipping, that is your choice and whoever buys or plays with your slave, will have to respect that.

Copy the slave character sheet, fill it in and post it here. Please use REAL pictures, not anime/hentai/cartoons and preferably from a model with more than one nude picture.

Code: [Select]
[color=maroon][size=12pt][b]Slave[/b][/size][/color]
[floatright][img height=300]Insert Picture link here[/img][/floatright]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[hr]

Short description about your character. Can include a history, a background, character traits, anything you want.

[hr]

Some standard questions on limits.

Slave can be collared? Y/N
Slave can be called names? Y/N
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Y/N
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? Y/N
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? Y/N
Slave can be pierced? Y/N

Additional limits and turn ons.

Masters

A master (or mistress) will have to be rich. The rates for a night in one of the mansion rooms are making sure that only those who can afford to spend money are coming. If you want to play a poor or normal person, please consider a slave, or, as mentioned above, if you have a plausible reason, let me know.

Once a master has purchased a slave, the slave will be registered to him/her in the system and the master is free to do with the slave as he or she wishes as long as they follow the house rules. You can not take a slave home with you, as slavery is illegal. The mansion staff is screened and trained and precautions have been taken to make sure your property stays safe.

Both males and females are allowed, even couples are allowed.

This game can be as extreme as you want it to be. It will go on the extreme board, just to be safe with the rules but if you want it just to be vanilla and a bit of whipping, that is your choice and whoever is going to be your slave will have to respect that as much as you have to respect the slave player's limits.

Copy the masters character sheet, fill it in and post it here. Please use REAL pictures, not anime/hentai/cartoons.

Code: [Select]
[color=maroon][size=12pt][b]Master[/b][/size][/color]
[floatright][img height=300]Insert Picture link here[/img][/floatright]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Net Worth:[/b]

[b]Country of Residence:[/b]

[hr]

Short description about your character. Can include a history, a background, character traits, anything you want.

[hr]

What is your character looking for in a slave?

The houserules (This list will be updated as I get more ideas for them.)

- Slaves are to be kept naked at all time when in public spaces of the mansion.
- Slaves are never to be taken off the premises.
- Slaves are not to be killed.

The Mansion

The mansion will be based on Peles Castle in Romania but will be situated in the Goygol National Park in Azerbaijan.

It has all the latest the luxuries and is fully equipped with staff like cooks, groundkeepers and the odd janitor. Zaira and Rahma will have a wing for themselves, as will the guests. The suites will be lavish and big. Think three rooms. A bedroom with Queen sized bed, silk sheets, etc, a livingroom with fully stocked mini bar and 50" plasma television and a bathroom with jacuzzi and steamcell.

Furthermore there is a luxury restaurant, swimmingpool, gym, theatre, etc. All is freely available for the guests but will be off limits for slaves. The only way slaves get to see this is if they are accompanied by their owners.

It is accessible by road only. The nearest airport will be Ganja Airport. This is a small domestic airport but the Cristescu's have their own plane hangar at the airport where the guests are able to park their jets.

If the game is a success and there is demand from the players, I can see the mansion expand its services and facilities. Think about a ponygirl training area, a wrestling pit, etc, etc.

In short:

- This will be a rather simple, one in a million slave/master game. There is no other way of putting it :)

- This is just the interest check.

- If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to post them below.

- If you are interested in playing, please post your preferred role and gender below.

- I am looking for players who want to play a slave or a master.

- I will play the woman and the man, unless somebody is comfortable enough to play the male and co-GM the game with me.

- I will play/create NPC's and/or I will allow multiple characters if the game is unbalanced.

- Player limits are to be respected at all times. This is not open for debate.

- As GM I will take the right to control your character if you drop out of the game.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:43:48 AM by Dashenka »

Offline Chrystal

Re: A Game of Slaves and Masters [Interest Check]
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 10:36:46 AM »
I'm interested in being a slave, so long as my character is owned by a female character played by a female player, as per usual. And as per usual I have no objection to being passed around between female player/characters...

I do think that my slave character will be a rebellious little bitch though and will need to be kept restrained, denied the use of her hands at all times, probably catheterised, and definitely kept in a small cage when not being used...!

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 10:38:33 AM »
Well I wasn't expecting anybody to be willingly captured and sold :D So rebellious is good.

All those preferences can be given on the Character Sheet later on.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 10:57:18 AM »
Interested in playing a Mistress. Would be wanting a male slave but not opposed to a female.

Offline The Lovely Tsaritsa

• Лицом вниз, задницей вверх, вот как мы любим трахаться!
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 10:59:56 AM »
I want to join, too! :-) I most want playing a Mistress with a male slave, but I'm happy for playing a female slave, too.

Offline whtbitch4u2own

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 11:04:28 AM »
Throwing my hat  in...But not decided on female or male, slave or not. Hoping to decide soon (suggestions/preferences are always welcomed)

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 11:18:25 AM »
Interested in playing a Mistress. Would be wanting a male slave but not opposed to a female.
Throwing my hat  in...But not decided on female or male, slave or not. Hoping to decide soon (suggestions/preferences are always welcomed)

That's two female mistresses wanting male slaves. Good to have you :D

Play whatever you feel most comfortable with. We're still early in the interest check so it's impossible to say what we need or want and stuff :)

Offline BeckyAnnn

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 11:30:51 AM »
Color me interested.

Will be playing a female slave.  Would prefer a mistress but not opposed to a master.  Would not exactly be rebellious but would constantly be looking for a way to escape so probably best if kept caged.  I like to play young so will be at the low end of whatever range the GM sets. 

One suggestion.  Some wicked medical staff member to tend to injured slaves.   >:)

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 11:35:06 AM »
Color me interested as a Male...Master or Slave, I could go either way really.

Offline Sol Lua

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 12:45:01 PM »
I'm interested as well.  Female slave would be my first preference (any Master/Mistress), but I could switch or cross play if we need something else to fill out the RP.

Offline Clio

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 01:03:31 PM »
I'd be interested in a female slave.

One question, will all the characters be 18 and above? I'm generally most comfortable with that, but I know that's not everyone's preference.

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 01:21:05 PM »
I'd be interested in a female slave.

One question, will all the characters be 18 and above? I'm generally most comfortable with that, but I know that's not everyone's preference.

Yes. I think that is Elliquiy rules no? But it's a good question. Characters will all be 18 or older.

Offline BeckyAnnn

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 01:47:28 PM »
Yes. I think that is Elliquiy rules no? But it's a good question. Characters will all be 18 or older.

Actually Elliquiy rules say 16 and over, unless there was a change that I missed.  I love playing young and get kinda bent out of shape if asked to change my age after the rules have been posted and character sheet has been approved.  However, if the rules state 18 or over to begin with then I have no grounds to complain.  ;)

Offline Abbie

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 02:00:00 PM »
I'd be interested in joining in here as a Female Slave, open to either gender of Master.

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 02:44:47 PM »
Thoughts on multi-characters? Males seem in short supply at this stage, so I could play 1 Master + 1 Slave as needed.

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 02:48:35 PM »
Thoughts on multi-characters? Males seem in short supply at this stage, so I could play 1 Master + 1 Slave as needed.

Not for now. Maybe when we need more, I will allow. I pm'ed a few more male players who may or may not join.

On a different note, already got more interest than I had expected :P So I will post a character sheet soon.

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 02:49:53 PM »
Fair enough. I will be a Male Master at this stage then.

Offline subjuanita

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 06:59:44 PM »
I would be interested in this story and would be interested in being female slave. I would prefer female, but male Master would be fine also.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 10:45:35 PM »
Keeping an eye on this.

Offline LewdAdmiral

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 05:40:16 AM »
I am interested in playing as a master paying for a female slave.  This sounds fun.  And I want to get my feet wet with group RPs.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:42:23 AM by LewdAdmiral »

Offline AurelieCatena

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 06:18:51 AM »
I'm definitely interested! I'd like to play a slave, although that might too honorific a name for what she will really be. A torture toy might be a better name, or a sow, a scapegoat, a punching bag. To be gagged and restrained at all times and (ab)used by all guests, when they need to blow out some pressure.

Offline Ironclad

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 09:43:19 AM »
I'd be interested in joining up as well. Leaning towards male slave.

Offline Whowhatwhere

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 09:44:56 AM »
I'm interested in being a male slave. I could do Master if needed, though.

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 10:09:00 AM »
Character sheets are added to the first page people.

Go check and fill them out :)

Offline Abbie

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 10:35:30 AM »
Slave

Player Name: Abbie

Character Name: Olivia Maes

Nationality: Belgian

Olivia was born and raised in the rougher parts of the Belgian city of Charleroi. Her parents split up when she was young, leaving Olivia's mother to care for her and her older siblings alone. The woman didn't cope with the responsibility well, and the care of her children fell mostly to the eldest brother, Thomas, as she drank herself towards an early grave. Olivia stayed in school, and she achieved pass grades in most subjects, although scraping some of them. Her main passion was athletics, spending many nights at a nearby track, training hard. It gave her an escape from some of the realities of her life. When Olivia was taken, she'd just taken the wrong turn down a crossroads of her life. For the last few months, she'd been getting involved with a bad crowd, returning home in the small hours, her eyes bloodshot, and occasionally even with injection marks on her arm. No one really cared enough for the girl to try and turn her right.

Her upbringing led to a tough, closed off and defensive personality. Olivia does not open up easily to anyone. She's very much a tomboy, very rarely, if ever, being seen in a skirt if she's given the choice, so suddenly finding her appearance being controlled by someone else might come as a shock to the system for the girl. In fact, being controlled at all may come as a shock. Who ever takes her on can be assured they will have a difficult time bringing the girl to heel. Her tough outer shell will make sure of that. It is, however, worth noting that she never really has had anyone properly care for her. Some kindness might throw her off balance as much as a beating might.

Some standard questions on limits:

Slave can be collared? Yes
Slave can be called names? Yes
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Yes
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? Yes
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? Yes
Slave can be pierced? Yes

Additional limits and turn ons:

Limits include beastility, and anything involving too much in the way of bodily fluids, although some light play in that area can be managed. More details can be found in my F-list, the link for which is below.

She is going to be resistant and rebellious towards whatever happens to her. Some of my favourite things to happen to her though include high levels of control and regimented discipline, being used for stress relief, pain, humiliation and bondage.

Face claim: Federica Gasparini

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:17:14 PM by Abbie »