First off. Thank you to everyone who helped me make this sheet. I know my muse was a bit on the low side (and sheet making isn't my favorite thing), so I don't wanna specially call you out for your excitedness and support but I DO APPRECIATE IT! Whew, finally posted though!
Blue Nova there is an extra flaw added. Considering an extra strength. Would love to know your thoughts.
: Dracula, Lord of ShadowHOMEWORLD
: Bayonetta Homeworld is a place where Angel's are the main antagonists to the demons. She is one of the last two surviving Umbran Witches, which are vastly powerful in their world. Her homeworld can seem vastly different and a bit more random and chaotic, which makes her a bit 'over the top' compared to some of her crewmates. APPEARANCE
: Bayonetta is a beautiful woman with a slender yet curvy figure much like the other Umbra Witches in her clan. Bayonneta is not a stranger to using her body to get what she wants, and isn't afraid to show her sexuality. She has black hair sometimes wrapped into a beehive-like hairdo. Gray eyes with a beauty mark on her cheek, next to her lips. Her main attire is composed of a skin-tight suit made out of her hair that has a rose design on the abdomen with long white gloves, black and gray heels, thin gold chains, three small belts strapped on each arm, and a pair of gold, cat-shaped earrings. Her signature look is made from her glasses that have the design of butterfly wings close to the lenses. Bayonetta wears an Umbran Watch over her bust that contains a red jewel thought to be the Left Eye. Four metal symbols are attached to her hair, three of them in the shape of the crescent moon and the other is the symbol of the Umbra Witches. SEXUALITY
: Bisexual PERSONALITY
: Bayonetta is a character whose approach to her deal with Inferno is one of casual disregard. Often treating her weapons as mere tools to get the job done, save for her favorite set of guns, she appears to enjoy her situation as a way to vent her hidden sadistic nature. She rather enjoys fighting angels in a playful yet brutal manner and she maintains her cool even when up against powerful angels such as the Auditio. Bayonetta tends to operate alone and prefers to do things by herself if going on a mission or adventure, and not get encumbered by other people, at least initially. She can also be construed as somewhat impatient, especially towards the more "talkative type" of enemy.
Most of all she is utterly playful when it comes to her prey. Considering that she is under Dracul, she is a vampire that needs constant blood to maintain her youth. The thirst is real and more than ever Bayonetta uses her sex appeal to lure people in and feed. Although some people would see it as a curse, it's among one of her favorite things to do. HISTORY
: Also known as Cereza, she is a coquettish and mysterious Umbra Witch, who possesses a remarkable talent for the Bullet Arts. After a 500 year slumber in a coffin submerged at the bottom of a lake, Bayonetta battled against the angelic hordes of Paradiso in order to discover the truth about her past and what she had forgotten during her sleep. Bayonetta later rescued her friend Jeanne, her clan sister who was taken to the realm of Inferno.
However, her victory was short lived. It only took a few days rummaging through the reaches of video game planets and worlds that she stumbled on Dracul's lair. The cocky woman got in a bit over her head, and what she had assumed would be a good fight turned out to change everything that she was. A new breed of witch was formed. A witch that needed blood to live off of to maintain her youth and beauty, but she had more powers than the other witches. This new thirst lead to not only becoming more established in her stance of witch, but it also caused her mind to loose a bit of her morals. What was good anymore? What was right? Killing mortals seemed innocent enough, since she had been accustomed to angels and demons before.
Now she thirsts for power along with blood, and she stop at nothing to get exactly what she wants and do Dracul's bidding. For she is now bonded to him, even if she unwillingly accepted his vampire gift. POWERS
: Supernatural Transformation
- Bayonetta can transform into a succubus-like vampire, with the ability to feed off of those she drinks the blood of. She gains enhanced strength and speed, as well as the ability to drain her victims for more. Gaining more magical and psychical power with every victim, but only for a short amount of time. The length of the drain depends on how much contact she had with them. A touch may only be a few seconds, a kiss a few minutes, while drinking their blood would last several minutes.Umbra Witch
- Bayonetta can use magic in particular ways. Able to manipulate her hair to form anything from tendrils to clothing. As well as having a few animal transformations; such as the Panther, Crow, Bat, and Snake. She has knowledge of the dark arts, but her magic is more of a natural talent, than a dedicated study.Umbran Climax
- This allows all of her attacks for a short time to summon unique Wicked Weaves, such as Madama Butterfly's fists, feet and even head along with huge plant-like vines for the new whips and white spectral blades for her swords. Finishing moves on combos were also revealed to fully summon the Infernal Demons. She unleashes an devastating combo of demon attacks, claws, and teeth. Then towards the ends of the blitz finishes off her enemies with the summons of infernal demon. SKILLS
- Bayonetta is extremely light on her feet, as most dancers are. She has an inhuman balance and dexterity, which she loves to show off in her fighting styles. Marksman
- Bayonetta is an incredible shot with her pistols, capable of shooting an opponents from dozens of yards away between the eyes, while she is spinning in a pirouette.Seductress
- She is very good in the art of seduction, capable of tempting a man or woman with just polite conversation and body language. This also helps her to read their desires in social situations.Intelligent
- The Umbran Witch has lived for hundreds of years, and gained much knowledge in her travels around the Homeworlds, not just her own. She is poised and articulate in her mannerisms to reflect this intellect.FLAWS
- The Umbran Witch is not very strong physically and often requires magic to do the heavy lifting for her, though magic cannot be used for every situation.Mana
- Bayonetta has a limited amount of time she can use her Umbran Witch powers, and must replenish her magic by draining others. Dependent
- She has a little girl she must attend to on a fairly regular basis, Cereza. Who is actually her from a different time line, ever since they crossed the Veil that is.Addiction
- The Umbran Witch has gained great power under Dracul, and gains more still with everyone she drains. However, she has grown addicted to the process, and the desires grows further when draining too many in succession. Dracul
- He's the man who changed her and this Dark Council member has very high influence over her. One could even say she doesn't say no to anything he ever says. INVENTORY
: Love is Blue
and Scarborough Fair
gun sets, several Accessories
, and a Tome of Witchcraft, and the Umbran Armor
(currently reclaimed by the Dark Council)
"You've played enough hide and seek, my scurrying little friend!"
"I'm sorry. I forgot to mention one of the reasons I hunt your kind. You're much too ugly not to put out of your misery."
"You know, you're not nearly so ugly when you're screaming."
"Yours is a face only a mother could love, and one I could never forget. If only I could remember where from…"
"I'm not much for the talkative types. How about we have a little fun, instead? You did plan on having fun with me, right? There'll be plenty of time for pillow talk afterwards."
"Bugger! And I didn't make any time for pillow talk."
"Hello there, Cheshire!"
"How odd. You seem to know where I'm going before I do. Yet you don't seem to know how to drive a car in a straight line."
"Oh my… That was bloody amazing."
"Another one looking to line his pockets. Huh, I'm beginning to see why Enzo is so fond of you.
"I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town."
"Don't worry. It's always scary the first time you see them."
"Now, where are my new best friends? I suppose one of them is an adult, so they should be okay."
"You're absolutely delusional. If I leave her, he'll never shut up about it. And his whining is twice as irritating as anything the child could muster."
"Another talkative type. I don't think I've got time to entertain your blather. I'd much rather hear it straight from your boss."
"So where was I? Oh yes. Your kind invitation. I do hope you've prepared dessert as well. Oh what a lovely tea party! And dancing, too! Cereza, my dear, watch and learn!"
"If there's two things I hate in this world, it's cockroaches and crying babies! Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible… So don't you dare cry."
"Tentacles! Why did it have to be tentacles?!"
"You know the rules: no cockroaches or crying babies."
"Where the hell am I? I better have got frequent flyer miles for that flight."
"Juu'nen hayain dayo!"
"As long as there's music, I'll keep on dancing."
"I can't help it if I like the little outfits. The toys are nice, too."
“When you love something, never lose it. Understand, little one? You must keep it safe, close to your heart.”
"Put your foot down, Cheshire! I'll take care of our little pest problem."
"I've often seen a girl without lipstick, but lipstick without a girl!? Most curious, isn't it Cheshire?"
"Come now, Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them… Well, that's another story."
"In the language of flowers, rosemary equates to remembrance… Suits me now, doesn't it?"
"Do you naughty little angels deserve a good spanking?!"
"Let's dance, boys!"
"I should have been a pole dancer!"
"Don't fuck with a witch!"
"You know what I need? Some heels without guns."
"A Lumen Sage… cheeky! No one bothered telling me any of your kind survived."
"Now than you mention it...I still haven't quite figured out how a broke, bumbling wise guy managed to turn himself into a semi-respectable family man."
"You know, I try to avoid doing this in my Sunday best."
"This is why I never buy anything on sale..."
"Now it's time to be naughty."
"I'm not one for pets who don't listen to their masters.
"Let the real Santa take care of the presents. Now let's go."
"I can't believe you, Enzo. I didn't know the in-flight service was exclusive to fat Italians."
"Sorry, Enzo, this is where I get off. Say hi to the wife and kids for me!"
"Jeanne...I'm on my way. Just behave yourself for a bit longer."
"I'm afraid I don't have time to dance too long. A friend is waiting for me."
"You seem to have skipped school the day they taught basic negotiation skills. You're supposed to negotiate from a position of strength, little one. Not just be a one trick pony."
"More tricks, little magician? Maybe you've got more to offer than I expected. For the time being though, stay here and don't get frisky."
"Just don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, Cheshire."
"Where did you learn that trick, little one? I've never seen a witch--or a sage, for that matter-- pull off something like that."
"Right, let's go. I've got a party and I've no intention of being late."
"I don't recall asking for your permission. Oh, and I was wrong about our final destinations. Going down."
"Fuck! The boy! Forgot about that..."
"What kind of adult picks on little children?"
"Trust me, little one, he's not my type."
"Oh my… you're a Lumen Sage!?"
"I think my friends and I might have had a falling out. Why would Infernals be after me...?"
"Good to know some of you are keeping your part of the contract."
"I came to pick up a friend. It's almost her curfew."
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were the most persistent stalker I've met yet."
"Wonderful!! That's the second dress in a month!"
"Your halo is mine!"
"You want to touch me?"
"I've got a fever, and the only cure is more dead angels!"
"If you need to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum!"
"New 'do, dead you."
"You're making it easy!"
"That all you've got?"
"My turn now!"
"Miss Me baby?"
"Don't make me beg."
(when wearing the Chain Chomp Umbran Fragrance) "Mama-mia!"
Activating Witch Time
"Can't touch me!"
"Is that all you've got?"
Character Selection/Tag Climax
"Ah! You want to play with Bayonetta?"
"You've got the right eye for talent."
"Did I hog the spotlight?"
"Do you like my haircut?"
"I've had enough...of your games!"