You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:03:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern  (Read 9492 times)

Offline Swashbuckler

• For my part, if a man must needs be a knave I would have him a debonair knave... It makes your sin no worse as I conceive, to do it à la mode and stylishly.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Someone took my mood ring, not sure how I feel it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Well, there was a dragon in Mulan.....

Offline Ron Don Volante

How did I not think of playing Gaston in this...

Offline lore

Gaston is my favorite good/evil swap

A guy who thought the woman he loved had been taken prisoner, held against her will by a controlling monster.

Offline Ms Catailia

Alright, Blissy dragged me in. I hath joined the cult of Mini Blissy.

Offline Ron Don Volante

Gaston is my favorite good/evil swap

A guy who thought the woman he loved had been taken prisoner, held against her will by a controlling monster.
The fact that he had three hot blondes hanging on his every word and muscle also plays a small part in me loving the character :P

Online BlissyTopic starter

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ~The girl dressed in black~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
Alright, Blissy dragged me in. I hath joined the cult of Mini Blissy.

Yay! *Throws confetti over all the things*.

Offline Crash

Still here and working on the Pied Piper.

Online kingmaster1

• I was awoken by the sound of mockery!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • ...Just waiting for the TARDIS to come back...
  • View My Rolls
Hello, just wanna post my interest in this  ;D

Offline hellrazoromega

Great Googly Moogly!!! I just found thus and have to ask if there is still a chance to play the Cheshire Cat? I'd sell my soul!

If it were available I would have to ask how the Cat's ability to Phase/become invisible would be viewed within the magic rules, or would it just be illusions (as in more David Copperfield than Gandalf) and a really awesome ability to hide and camouflage.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:36:27 PM by hellrazoromega »

Offline November Bleeds

Still here and working on the Pied Piper.

Glad to hear it, can't wait for the profile!

Hello, just wanna post my interest in this  ;D

Awesome! Is there a specific character you're looking to play?

Great Googly Moogly!!! I just found thus and have to ask if there is still a chance to play the Cheshire Cat? I'd sell my soul!

If it were available I would have to ask how the Cat's ability to Phase/become invisible would be viewed within the magic rules, or would it just be illusions (as in more David Copperfield than Gandalf) and a really awesome ability to hide and camouflage.

Absolutely! I'm sure Blissy (who is playing Alice) would appreciate that! She's been anxious for a Cheshire!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:47:49 PM by November Bleeds »

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Heya! That's a very good question. I was just thinking about this today in fact. :P

I think the best way to tackle this would to be to have Cheshire's ability almost make him seem invisible or able to blend with his surroundings to a more almost camouflage themed extent.

Offline November Bleeds

We are currently working on the threads right now.

Online kingmaster1

• I was awoken by the sound of mockery!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • ...Just waiting for the TARDIS to come back...
  • View My Rolls
Well, I can't decide between playing Balloo from the jungle book or (since I saw it) Captain hook ;D

Offline Ms Catailia

Well, I can't decide between playing Balloo from the jungle book or (since I saw it) Captain hook ;D

I vote captain hook because well, duh XD

hehe that magician joke

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Please everyone welcome "Ms Catailia" to the GM team.

She'll be happy to help you out just as November and myself. Please remember to submit future profiles to her as well!

Offline lore

Welcome aboard Ms Catailia.

This looks to be a very promising game with great potential. Appreciate you pitching in. 

Offline Crash

WIP

Name: Piper Hamelin
Face Claim/Play-By: Veronica Lake
Alias/Nick name's: Pied Piper
Height: 5’7”
Ethnicity: German/Irish
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Affiliation: The Brewer’s Market
Bio:

(Whats your characters story? Tell us about who they've become in their last ten years in Fablegrove. Feel free to let your imagination wander)

Special Qualities:

Entrancing Voice
Immune to Diseases

Would you like to bring a small business into the game? [Y/N] No

In spirit of the story so far..

What's your characters opinion on...

"Cinderella": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

"Prince Charming": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

"Anastasia Red (Red Queen)": (Elaborate on your characters feelings on said character leading up to the events that have started the role-play)

Offline November Bleeds

Hey Everyone!

So for now, we are going to hold off on the Prequel thread, but may still take it into consideration in the future. Instead, we decided to get the Main Game Thread's open. That being said, the game is now officially open!

Please Read:

Before you jump into the RP please post your accepted profile here! Please make sure you have received a message in return from us via PM first before posting your profile.

Once you have completed that stage, read over these few things!

★ Please consider speaking with another player about creating a scene with them, rather than leaving your character open. This is not a requirement, just a suggestion! Ask openly or PM the next person.

★ Players may choose to play NPC's if they would like to! Whether it is interacting with them or mentioning them. If you wish to add something about a GM NPC however, please just make sure it is okay with us first!

The Threads

OOC Discussion

Camelot Court | North | (Hospital, City Hall, High Estate Apartments)

The Neverland Ward | East | (The Red Keep Precinct, Ever After Estate Agency, Trading Market, Library, Community Center, The Enchanted Park/Woodland)

Atlantica Pier | South | (T42, Docks / Sandy Beaches, Carnival Establishments)

Wonder District | West | (The Rabbit Hole, The Cat Scratch, Granny's Motel, Turnabout Investigations)

We will be adding more places eventually as we all get settled!

For those of you just joining, please take your time, there is no rush at all. Please do not feel like you need to hurry with your application. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM any of the GM's and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Oh man, I better get on this ASAP.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Quote from: Crash

I never thought of there being a small performance lounge there. That's a neat idea though, I'll definitely incorporate that if you'd like? Or would you rather prefer to give Piper a bigger name? Maybe do something at the cat scratch? I can work with either, but the Cat scratch is a better venue.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:03:21 PM by Blissy »

Offline Crash

I thought it would be a good noir-ish tie in.  If you are good with it so am I.  Do you think it would be better for The Rabbit Hole or Cruella's place Blissy?

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
I thought it would be a good noir-ish tie in.  If you are good with it so am I.  Do you think it would be better for The Rabbit Hole or Cruella's place Blissy?

I think personally that Piper would fit better at the Cat Scratch, just because of the type of place it is. The Rabbit Hole's a lot less classy.

Offline Crash

I think personally that Piper would fit better at the Cat Scratch, just because of the type of place it is. The Rabbit Hole's a lot less classy.

That works for me.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
That works for me.

I'll note it down and we can collaborate something between Cruella and Piper.  ;D

Offline Crash

I'll note it down and we can collaborate something between Cruella and Piper.  ;D

Excellent.